Pool Exercise???

Fated to Meet You

“Wake up Hyun Ah!” yelled Jun Hyung’s parents’ hysterically as Jun Hyung chuckled and scratched his eyebrow. “What are you guys up to?!” she yelled loudly.

          “Pool exercise!” Jun Hyung’s father yelled loudly swinging his back and forth. Hyun Ah widened her eyes confused and wrinkled her face.

Hyun Ah slowly opened the sliding door to the pool and glared at them. She was wearing a black skinny jean with a baggy black hoodie. Her hair was down with her bangs dangling down along with her black slippers instead of her converse, for respect. Jun Hyung was sitting at the edge with his phone in his hands, shirtless. His parents were splashing water on each other happily.

“Oh! Hyun Ah!” Jun Hyung’s father yelled looking at her. “Hun, where’s your bathing suit?” Jun Hyung’s mother asked chuckling. Hyun Ah scoffed. “I don’t wear those things.” She said sitting down on a chair under a huge umbrella.

          “But everyone does this... nobody sits out.” Jun Hyung’s father said. She glared at them and sighed deeply. “Then I’ll go inside continuing whatever it was I was doing.” She said turning back around towards the door. Jun Hyung’s parents looked at each other then straight at Jun Hyung and sighed. Jun Hyung widened his eyes.

          “What?!” he asked confused. “Go tell her to come.” Said his father. “It’s a teen thing... bribe her or something.” He said. Jun Hyung scoffed. “A girl like her... don’t dress up dad... just look at her.” Jun Hyung said annoyed.

          Hyun Ah arrived in her room and sat down on her bed. She suddenly sat up straighter spotting some tiny objects moving on the corner of her wall beside her bed.

“What the hell is that?” she said squinting her eyes and walking towards the wall.