And Disaster

Fated to Meet You

She gasped and backed up as she spotted a trail of ants swarming over her cookies.

“I gave those to Jun Hyung!” she yelled unbelievably. She sighed and narrowed her eyes. “Unless... he sneaked in… and put them back.” She said with a grunt.

          “YONG JUN HYUNG AH!!!” she yelled loudly from her window with her eyes shut tight and head pointing towards the light blue sky. They all looked up at her from the pool confused. Jun Hyung quickly swam back up to shore and peered up at her confused.

          “Did you call me?” he asked cleaning his ear. She kept a serious face. “I’m coming.” He said then walked out of the pool wrapping a towel around him. He slowly made it to her room and walked in with water sliding off his shorts.

          “YAH!” She yelled loudly pointing to the puddle he’d created. He chuckled shyly and backed up. “What’d I do?” He said annoyed. He looked at her and suddenly his eardrums started to pound loudly allowing him not to hear anything.

          “You brought the cookies back and now there’re ants ON my bed!” She yelled angrily pointing at the ants. Jun Hyung looked down and cleaned his ear. “Are you listening to me?!” she yelled loudly.

          “I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” He yelled loudly. She winced watching him pick his ear. His eardrums pounded louder and louder making him unable to hear a single word she says. Jun Hyung stared at her awkwardly listening to her mute voice. He shrugged his shoulders once more. She angrily stared at him and pushed him out of her bedroom.

          “Get out! You psycho! Trying to ignore me?!” Hyun Ah yelled frantically. He stumbled out still picking his ear. She slammed the door in front of him and walked to the cookies angrily. She quickly grabbed them and ran to the door connecting their room and quickly placed the cookies on his bed and chuckled. “Ha! Let’s see how you respond to this!” she said snickering to herself in joyfulness.