Meanwhile at the QWERT House

Fated to Meet You

In the QWERT house sat Hyun Seung and Doo Joon, along with the other groups playing “GOLD FISH.”

“Are we just gonna play this little kid game forever?” asked Hyun Seung annoyed. Doo Joon chuckled.  “I ask... you for a 4.” He said to Hyun Seung who handed him a 4. Doo Joon cheered loudly having only two cards left in his hand.

“Oh... and Hyun Seung.” Said Doo Joon chuckling still. “The only reason why we play this ”little kid game” is because it’s the only game you know how to play.” He said. They all laughed hysterically.

          “Shut up Doo Joon!” yelled Hyun Seung loudly standing up. The door suddenly flew open with Hyun Ah standing there, leaning on the door with her skateboard. Hyun Seung quickly loosened up while Hyun Ah stared at him annoyed.

          “So... how’s the new place?” Doo Joon asked suspiciously. Hyun Ah crossed her arms annoyed slumping down on the couch with a couple girls and Hyun Seung surrounding her.

          “No need to ask... they’re more rich than my family... so it’s pretty great.” She said smiling then her face turned into anger. Doo Joon stared at her confused then widened his eyes.

          “What’d they take away?” he quickly asked. Everyone sat up straighter. Hyun Ah took a deep breath. “My... boom box.” She said angrily scowling to the ground. They all gasped.

          “Your boom box!” Hyun Seung yelled angrily, standing up. “They threw your boom box away! Why not your stupid posters instead! I mean-“ He stopped when he saw how red and angry Hyun Ah’s face had became. She was now sitting up straight with her arms still crossed and fuming.

“Hyun Seung...you know those posters mean everything to Hyun Ah.” Said Doo Joon shaking his head. Hyun Seung looked at Hyun Ah with a sour face. “They do?” he asked afraid. Hyun Ah slowly stood up.

          “Uh... I didn’t mean to Hyun Ah.” He said backing up while she made her way to the door. “Hyun Ah! You know I didn’t mean to! You gotta come back! You’re never here with us anymore!” Hyun Seung yelled loudly. She froze and sighed. “Nor will I be coming back here.” She mumbled. Hyun Seung’s eyes widened and jaws dropped.

          The room grew silent after Hyun Ah threw the door close. Hyun Seung looked down sadly. “I didn’t mean to guys.” He said with his head down.

          “Hyun Seung.” Said Doo Joon sarcastically chuckling. “You were the first person who Hyun Ah shared her posters with. And you were the only person she told about how important the posters are to her.” He said. Hyun Seung looked at him.

          “I don’t remember! When was this?” he asked annoyed. Doo Joon scoffed. “If you liked her as much as you think you do... then you’d remember.” Doo Joon said angrily walking back to sit down on the couch.