YONG JUNHYUNG!!!

Fated to Meet You

 

"Can you do something for me?" Junhyung asked. She looked up at him with wide innocent dark eyes.

Hyuna stood in the bathroom in the morning after a shower with a towel around her armpit. Her hair was wet and she had no make up on.

 

She sighed thinking of the words Junhyung had said to her yesterday:

"I... want to see you once natural." Junhyung asked. Hyuna stared at him awkwardly.

"Natural? What do you mean?" She asked confused. He laughed.

"I want to see you without make up...or anything...just your original look." He said smiling. She stared at him unsure with a sour face.

"I don’t know... you’ll probably have a different perspective on me afterwards-"

"Never." He said softly. She looked down unsure.

She looked at herself in the mirror and glared at herself.

"Why am I doing this again?!" She yelled. Junhyung laughed from outside the door.

"Because you... like me?" He said with a chuckle. She scoffed. "Who said I liked you?" She asked.

"Um... if I remember correctly, you did." He said with a short chuckle. She scoffed again and smacked her lips.

"You're so stupid. I'm not going to do this." She said looking at herself in the mirror again, unsure.

"Why? Are you ugly?" Junhyung asked. She gasped madly and placed her hand on her hip.

"Yes, I am very ugly. I don't think you will even think of me as beautiful after you see me." Hyuna said annoyed.

"Yah! When did I call you beautiful?" He asked her. She grunted madly and irritated.

"Forget it... I don’t want to-"

"Too late!" He yelled then threw the door widely opened with a video camera in his hands.

Hyuna stood eyes wide with fright with only her towel blocking her. His smile quickly faded, looking at her back and forth, holding the camera straight towards her. She covered herself and looked at him and to the video camera.

"YONG JUN HYUNG!!!!" She yelled loudly. A sour smile came across his face.

 

[FAST FORWARD A YEAR LATER]

 

Junhyung’s parents soon found out that he and Hyuna were dating and having a relationship going. They approved and welcomed Hyuna into their family.

Hyuna's fake parents found out how much Hyuna has changed and agreed with the marriage right away.

"Do you, Yong Junhyung, take Hyuna to be your lawfully wedded wife. To care for her through good and bad times. To love her... for eternal life?" Their pastor asked looking at Junhyung.

Junhyung and Hyuna were beautifully and handsomely dressed in their wedding clothes outside on the beautiful meadow with their guests and parents sitting on the front row seats.

Everyone had smiles written all over their faces. Junhyung looked at Hyuna before answering.

"Yes... I do." He answered with a smile. The pastor asked Hyuna the same thing, and she too said, "Yes... I do."

"I now pronounce you, Mr. and Mrs. Yong! You may now kiss the bride!" He said.

Junhyung turned to face Hyuna who looked at him like an angel. They both smiled and leaned in for a romantic and long kiss.

Everyone whooed them and rang their bells, throwing flowers all over the place.

Junah backed away from each other and looked at each other with laughs of happiness. They walked down the aisle and headed off to their honeymoon.

 

 

When they got to their destination, they got off the plane and walked out hand in hand.

They had their luggage in their hands and looked around, trying to find a taxi.

"Yah, this place is awesome!" Hyuna said excited. She looked at Junhyung and pressed herself against him.

 

When they got to their hotel, they walked into their room and looked around. Their room was big with a minifridge, a king-sized bed, and a big livingroom.

"Yah, we have a king sized bed." Junhyung said elbowing Hyuna. They set their luggage down as she chuckled at him and walked off.

"You have such a dirty mind." She told him then went to look at the bathroom. Junhyung walked around also and looked at the closet and other rooms.

Hyuna opened the blinds and looked outside the balcony, pressing herself against the edge of the bars.

She suddenly felt Junhyung's arms around her waist. He pressed his head down against her neck and pressed their bodies closely against each other.

"I love you." He told her, snuggling in her neck. She chuckled and turned around to look at him.

"I love you too." She told him with a smile. He leaned down and gave her a kiss on her soft lips. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and tip toed upwards to reach his lips as well.

Junhyung backed away and pressed their foreheads together.

"Let's go out for a stroll?" He asked. She chuckled and nodded her head. "Okay," she said then they left outside.

 

They went walking on the beach with a big cup of food in their hand. Junhyung wrapped one of his arm around her shoulder and held her closely while Hyuna held the big cup with both of her hands.

"Is yours good?" Junhyung asked looking down at her. She looked up at him and smiled. "Yeh, it's really good." She told him. He smiled and kissed her forehead then continued walking along the shore.

 

They walked pass a campfire of a person telling a story and decided to sit and listen since they have nothing else to do.

Junhyung sat on a log and spreaded his sweatshirt on the ground in front of him so Hyuna can sit there.

She sat between his legs and wrapped her hand around his ankle, then continued eating her food.

"Let's see, is there... a newlywed here?" The story teller asked. Everyone looked around and didn't raise a hand.

Junhyung looked down at Hyuna and slowly raised his hands. Hyuna looked up at him and chuckled.

"Yeah, we just got married. We're on our honeymoon." Junhyung said.

"Well is that right? Well, come on up here then would you two." The person said.

Junhyung looked down at Hyuna and helped her up then they both walked up in front of everyone.

"We're going to play a game... on how much you two know about each other." He told Junah who sat beside each other on a log in front.

"First questions are for the husband... and you're...?"

"Yong Junhyung... and this is my wife Kim Hyuna..." Junhyung introduced them.

"All right... husband Junhyung... what is your wife's favorite color." The person asked. Hyuna chuckled and covered and chuckled.

"That's an easy answer. Black. And all dark colors." Junhyung said looking at Hyuna. She chuckled and held his hand.

"Is that right?" The host asked. Hyuna nodded her head and smiled.

"Yeah, that's right." She said.

 

After many questions, Junah went back into their hotel and got ready to sleep.

Hyuna got out of the shower with a white robe on. She walked towards Junhyung who had a white robe on also, finishing his shower before her, and smiled.

He was looking through the fridge for some things intently.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her head on his back, closing her eyes tiredly.

"I'm so tired..." she told him. He chuckled and closed the fridge then turned around and faced her.

"You're so beautiful..." he told her wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her closely towards him, making her fold her arms up against his chest.

"You're so handsome." She told him back. He chuckled and looked at her beautiful face. He rubbed his hand against her soft face and smiled.

Hyuna reached up and kissed his lips slowly, taking her time to taste him.

Junhyung cupped her face in his hands and nibbled on her lips as well in unision. He took them their bed and laid Hyuna on top of it.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders while his rested to her sides. He pressed himself on top of Hyuna and moved his body in motion to their kisses.

 

The next morning, Junhyung woke up in bed beside his wife as well. He was spooning her under their warm blanket with the sun shining through the room. He smiled seeing her and snuggled in her warm neck, sniffing her beautiful scent.

Hyuna slowly woke up also and moved around in the bed. She turned around and faced Junhyung with a smile on her face.

"Good morning yeobo..." she said then they both chuckled. "Good morning..." he said. She yawned and cuddled in the covers with him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her.

"You're sleepy today." He said kissing the top of her head. She smiled and just went back to sleep.

 

A/N: So, I decided to end it here... I didn't know what else to write about...

I hope it wasn't such a horrible ending...

I was going to make some Junhyung jrs. but then it's pretty obvious they're going to have some since they had a night right...? Keke...

Thank you for all your support and love for me and this story!!!!!!!

I'm going to make another Junah fic soon and I'll let youguys know when it comes out..

Don't worry though, I'll make that one more fluffy and cute with Junah moments...

SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!! Thank you so much for your undying love and support! :D