Na Eun... meet Hyun Ah...

Fated to Meet You

Na Eun parked her car outside Jun Hyung’s driveway on the side and slowly walked out looking around. She took a deep breath and walked towards the house. As she arrived at the door, Jun Hyung opened the door with his face all lightened up. “What’re you doing here?” he asked with a smile.

          “Uh... to... say hi to your new roommate?” she said with a confused chuckle. Jun Hyung gasped. “Right!” he yelled with a snap then they walked inside.

          Na Eun’s nose crinkled when she heard loud piercing music. “Did you guys get new neighbors or something? It’s really loud.” She said confused looking around. Jun Hyung nervously chuckled.

          “Just follow me... you’ll see.” He said guiding her.

          Jun Hyung took a deep breath before knocking on Hyun Ah’s door. He glanced at Na Eun whose face became terrified. Before he even reached his hand to knock on the door, the door swung open with Hyun Ah standing behind it, holding two pairs of CDs in one hand and headphones in one ear dangling. She looked up at them with wide eyes and dropped her hands. “Uh... yeah?” she asked looking at them back and forth.

          “Uh... Hyun Ah... this is Na Eun... my cousin.” Jun Hyung said. Hyun Ah narrowed her eyes. “And?” Hyun Ah said annoyed. Na Eun lightly chuckled. “Uh, I just wanted to stop by and say hi because Jun Hyung was talking to me all about you.” She said with a smile. Hyun Ah glared at Jun Hyung.

          “Oh... well... I hope you don’t blabber too much about people you don’t know.” She said narrowing her eyes at him. She pushed through them and shook her head irritated. Na Eun and Jun Hyung both looked at each other with spacious eyes.

          Hyun Ah walked to the enormous kitchen, which she’s used to, and opened the fridge. She dug around and grabbed an orange juice and walked back to her loud room. She walked half way and froze when her music was stopped. She tilted her head and quickly jogged upstairs to her room. She gasped seeing Jun Hyung’s parents, along with some huge guys, taking her gigantic boom box out of the room through Jun Hyung’s bedroom.

“What is going on?!” she yelled loudly walking to them. Jun Hyung’s father smiled and looked at her.

          “Sorry Hyun Ah... but your mother and father said we have to do all we can to transform you into a better person.” He said with a smile. She looked over at her posters being torn down and ran towards them to block it from happening.

“Fine! Take the boom box, but leave my posters alone! I worked hard to get them.” She said with her arms outstretched. Jun Hyung’s father smiled and nodded. The men quickly taped the posters back up as it was. She breathed a sigh of relief and rested her shoulders. They quickly carried her stuff out while she watched in awe. She quickly turned around hearing someone cough by the door. Jun Hyung crossed his arms and rested his side of the arm on the wall.

“ to be you huh?” he said chuckling. She stood up straight and crossed her arms, her eyes angry.

“What is with you!?” She said annoyed. “Always bothering me! Where’s your little cousin anyways.” She said going through her remaining boxes again. He sighed. “Oh... she left.” He said rubbing the back of his neck. He sighed and walked in to sit on her bed. He touched her poster. “Where’d you get this?” he asked amazed.

          “Somewhere you’ll never be able to get.” She said chuckling conceitedly. “I worked hard to get these posters.” She said cleaning her box out while unpacking it.

          “Did you steal them?” he asked with a short chuckle. She remained quiet. “I mean... I can imagine you... but-“

“Yeah... I stole them.” She said taking her clothes out and opening the empty closet door. He quickly walked to her.

          “You... stole that?” He asked pointing at the huge poster. She nodded. “Yeah... why?” She said. He stared at her disgustingly. “I mean... you... you’re so-“

“Here.” She said throwing her clothes with hangers on him.