Furious vs. Emotional Hyuna

Fated to Meet You

 

Hyuna threw the QWERT house opened making the door slam on the wall, almost falling down.

"YOON DOO JOON!!!" She yelled from the top of her lungs. Everyone’s eardrums rang in the room. They made way while Doojoon slowly made his way to the door where Hyuna stood, fists tight and deep narrowed eyes.

"Hyuna?" He asked confused while she walked towards him. He slowly backed up as she reached him quickly. They were so close he could feel her hard breathing forming on his face.

"What’s... what’s wrong?" He managed to stutter a word. "What have I told you about telling others my life." She said coldly.

Doojoon looked down in fear and gulped loudly. "Answer me!" She yelled. He backed up some more and hit the wall behind him.

"I remember when we were in high school... the day of Hyuna’s grandparents death anniversary. It was really the worst day of her life. She lived in a rich home... with stable walls. Someone made fun of her and her grandparents making her punched a hole through that wall that night. After her grandparents had given her the skateboard, their last present to her, she cherished it. She never left its side. It was her transportation. After that day, she became evil... she’d always looked mad, evil, cold... but in her heart... it was filled with sadness and pain. She never told a soul, but we all knew."

"I never said anything Hyuna." He said afraid. She scoffed. "What’d you say to Junhyung? Huh?!" She yelled loudly. Doojoon looked up at her.

"I only told him your skateboard meant everything to you." He said looking down. Hyuna walked towards him then stopped when someone stepped in between them, Hyunseung.

"Come on Hyuna... that skateboard-"

Doojoon quickly slapped his arm softly. Hyunseung looked down at Doojoon, who slightly shook his head, then walked back to lean against a wall.

"No... say it Hyunseung... what about my skateboard? Huh?" She asked walking towards him. Hyunseung started to shake. He saw Hyuna’s knuckles turning white then looked around.

"Your skateboard... um... it’s... it’s... -Who did what to it?" He yelled loudly. Hyuna unwrapped her tight fists and sighed angrily looking to the ground. She walked towards the door and then turned back to glance at Doojoon who quickly looked back down.

Hyuna walked on the levee with her arms crossed sadly. She sat down and felt the ground with her small white palm. Without her skateboard, she felt empty. She looked up at the light sky and inhaled the fresh air.

She looked down below and saw old couple walking hand in hand. She slowly smiled and looked back up to the sky. She slightly chuckled when her grandparents face slowly formed from the clouds.

She closed her eyes and kept her head high keeping the anger out from her. She felt her ipod and breathed loudly realizing she didn’t bring it. She set her arms by her side and slowly stood up.

"Poor Junhyung." Sohyun said sitting in her car driving home. "Be prepared to be scolded," she said with a light chuckle.

"Now that Hyuna doesn’t need you... nor do I." She said with an evil smile.

Junhyung quickly walked into Hyuna’s bedroom and searched for her boxes.

"It’s gotta to be here somewhere." He said looking everywhere. "I know it was that box." He said then spotted a dustier box at the corner of everything. He walked towards it and slowly opened it as dust flew into the air and bits and pieces of the skateboard laid in the box.

His eyes widened while he lightly touched each one of them, moving them to the side. He sat down and took them out one by one, trying to put it back into pieces as the door opened. He quickly looked at the door and spotted Hyuna gazing angrily down at him.

"What’re you doing?" She said coldly. Her eyes widened at the sight of the skateboard. "Why’re you touching my stuff?" She asked madly walking to it. He stood up and moved aside.

"Hyuna... we can fix this." He said standing in front of her. She looked at him angrily and then back down at the pieces of her beloved skateboard. She slowly bent down and touched it.

"You have to be good to your mommy and daddy when we’re not here." Said her grandpa. She chuckled.

"Grandma and I are going to go away soon honey." Said her grandpa. Hyuna scoffed.

Hyuna’s face soured up as she felt her eyes getting watery. Her face felt like it was burning, her heart shattering into a million pieces. Her limbs were shaking and weak.

She felt her skateboard with a squeak escaping from . She started to shake while she held the pieces of skateboard tightly in her hand. She stared at it and slowly collapsed on the ground.

"Hyuna." Junhyung said filled with worry looking down at her who remained where she was, crying. "This was when reality hit me." Thought Junhyung staring at the top of her head while she remained shaky and crying.

"This was when I realized I had to make a move. It was either comfort her... or leave her be."

He thought then looked up hearing her lament tone.

A/N: I was going to stop here and update another day...

But then many of you will hate me a lot... hehe...

And I'm not doing anything much either, so I updated again...

Please enjoy the next chapter as well okay?? Hehe...