Good conclusion...

Fated to Meet You

             So Hyun tucked her hand into her pocket smiling evilly. As she neared Hyun Ah’s room, she sighed and looked at her hands and smiled at the thought of her massaging Jun Hyung’s neck. She smiled delightfully taking a deep breath. She felt someone grabbed her hands tightly then stared the filthy eyes of Hyun Ah’s. Her hair was filled with dirt and her clothes were a dirty tan.

            “Hyun Ah unnie? What happened to you-“

             Hyun Ah kept her stare on So Hyun’s nails while So Hyun stared at her awkwardly. “This.” She managed to say. “What unnie? Are you okay?” She asked innocently. Hyun Ah slowly looked up at her with a scowl. 

             “This.” She repeated. So Hyun quickly took her hands away from her and slipped it in her pocket. “What’re you talking-“

             “You did it!” She yelled loudly, fighting her tears back. “My skateboard! You totaled it!” She yelled loudly. So Hyun slowly backed up. “How can you blame me So Hyun...i-“

              “What’s this then?!” She yelled loudly holding So Hyun’s pink flower sticker in her hand. So Hyun squinted at it and looked down nervously biting her nails. “Why’d you have to do this?! Anything but this!” She yelled loudly. So Hyun shook. “You have no idea how important this is to me!” She yelled loudly walking towards So Hyun with a red face, fighting her tears back as anger conquered her. So Hyun’s face turned into anger as she opened .

            “I-“

            “HYUN AH!” Junhyung yelled loudly from across the hallway. They both turned to look at him. Sohyun quickly closed from her evil speaking and kept innocent again.

            “What’re you doing acting like that?” He asked puzzled walking towards her. “Junhyung oppa.” Sohyun said lightly looking at them back and forth.

            “You stay away Jun Hyung! This has nothing to do with you!” Hyuna yelled angrily keeping her eyes on Sohyun. Junhyung narrowed his eyes and walked closer to them.

            “What happened?” He demanded. Sohyun looked at Hyuna and then him. “She’s blaming me.” Sohyun said innocently looking down biting her nail. Hyuna angrily stared at her.

            “How can you call it blame when I have proof right here?” She yelled loudly. Junhyung stood in front of Sohyun glaring at her.

            “What’s wrong?” He asked. Hyuna looked at him angrily. “She was with me the whole time since this morning... so she shouldn’t be blamed for anything.” He said scowling at her. Hyuna widened her eyes and stood up straight. More tears building up in her eyes.

            “She was with you all night.” Hyuna repeated with a scoff. A tear dropped down her eyes. Junhyung looked at her concerned. “Great... you two should be getting along just great then.” She said then huffed.

            “Let’s keep it this way.” She said backing up. “You go on defending her and being a jerk like how you are. And you,” she said looking at Sohyun, “keep acting innocent.” She said then took one quick glance at Junhyung who had a perplexed look on his face.

            Hyuna ran out of the house quickly while Junhyung and Sohyun stared from afar. “You... were with me all this morning... right?” He asked confused. She lightly nodded. “All morning.” She repeated looking down. Junhyung looked at the opened door oddly.

            “Hey guys.” Naeun said walking towards Junhyung. “Have you guys seen Hyuna? I need to talk to her about my plans I have for today.” She said smiling. Sohyun and Junhyung looked out the door then back at Naeun.

            “Oh... you can tell me.” Sohyun said excitedly. Junhyung glared at her. Naeun lightly chuckled. “No... I need Hyuna.” She said looking around. “It’s alright... I’ll go look for her.” She said then walked the opposite direction.

 

            Hyuna deeply sighed loosing hope on putting the skateboard back together. She grabbed a box from inside the car and slowly set everything gently in the box. With a quick last glance, she wiped the last of her tears and closed the box and then the car trunk.

            “Hyuna!” Naeun yelled loudly running towards her. Hyuna quickly looked up. “Hey Naeun.” She said with a slight smile approaching her. “What’s wrong?” She asked looking at Hyuna’s face and her dirty clothes.

            “Nothing... I was... rolling on the ground.” She said looking at herself with a chuckle. Naeun smiled. “You’re so goofy.” She said laughing then guided her back into the house.

“Hurry! I gotta discuss with you about what I have planned for later.” She said chuckling. Hyuna nodded and glanced back at her broken down skateboard in the car.

            Junhyung sat in his room confused with a deep sigh. He looked at the pack of melted ice on the table beside his bed and felt it. A shiver went through his spine as the cold water struck him. He walked to sit on his bed.

“How can you call it blame when I have proof right here?” She yelled loudly. Junhyung stood in front of Sohyun glaring at her.

            “What’s wrong?” He asked. Hyuna looked at him angrily. “She was with me the whole time since this morning... so she shouldn’t be blamed for anything.” He said scowling at her. She widened her eyes and stood up straight. More tears building up in her eyes. Junhyung looked at her concerned.

 

            Junhyung looked to the ground and took his phone out staring at it. As he dialed Hyuna’s number, an awkward ring rang throughout his room. He turned around and searched for the phone all around. He walked to the bathroom hearing it ringing louder. He stared at her phone lying on the counter vibrating and ringing, turning in circles. He hung up and grabbed her phone then opened it. He smiled seeing that the wallpaper was now switched to the cupboard they had built for him.

            Naeun guided Hyuna to a room nearby and offered her a seat. “Okay.” She said taking some paper out. “Later... I’m going to be hosting some couple games... and I need you and Junhyung to demonstrate.” She said smiling. Hyuna scoffed and lightly shook her head looking down.

            “Uh... I don’t feel very good... plus I gotta get a shower too... so... why not ask him and Sohyun to do it? Yeah?” She asked then stood up and walked towards her room. Naeun watched as she left awkwardly.

            “Oh... and... can you please offer Sohyun a different room...I really don’t-“

             “Hyuna... there are no other rooms... they’re full.” She said. Hyuna looked down and sighed. “I’ll be sleeping in the car then.” She finished walking quickly towards the room to shower.

            In a larger room where everyone sat in chairs, Gikwang and Naeun stood in front disappointed. “Everyone.” Naeun said looking down and then up. “I’m sorry to change everything... but Gikwang and I are going to be going to Hawaii for our honeymoon. I know we were planning on staying here, but because Gi Kwang’s work has been transferred there, why not enjoy it before hand.” She said nervously. She and Gi Kwang looked at each other then walked off stage. People mumbled in anger and others smiled happily.

            “Junhyung.” Sohyun said chasing after him. He walked out of the huge room but slowly stopped and turned around. “Yeah?” He asked looking at her. She smiled. “Um... are you guys going home later?” She asked nervously looking down. He rubbed his neck and looked up, wincing his eyes.

            “Uh... maybe not... we planned to stay here for a week... so we’ll probably keep our words even if Gi Kwang and Na Eun aren’t here.” He said. Sohyun nodded.

            “Why? Did you need something?” He asked curiously. She looked up. “Not really...i just-“

            “Sohyun!” Naeun said breathless from the room. They both turned around. “Your driver just called and said he’s here to pick you up! He says it’s important.” She said. Sohyun took a glance at Junhyung. “But I-“

             “Go.” Said Junhyung smiling. “It’s probably a family emergency.” He said then walked ahead slipping his hands in his pockets.

 

               As Hyuna got out of the bathroom in her room, she gathered her bags and walked out of the room with angry eyes. She sighed angrily as she passed Sohyun, her most hated person on earth.

             “Hyuna.” Sohyun said innocently. Hyuna ignored her and continued walking. “I’m leaving today... want to go with me too?” She asked. Hyuna stopped and scoffed. “If I wanted to go I’d tell you.” She said quickly then walked along.

            “Yah! I know you’re just jealous of Junhyung and me! There’s no reason why you should be angry!” She yelled. Hyuna walked quickly out the door and towards her car.

            “Not even one bit am I jealous of you two morons.” She said angrily. “Acting like you didn’t destroy what’s mine.” She said as she thought of her beloved skateboard. “It was defenseless!” She yelled loudly into the sky as a cough came from behind her.

            “Who was defenseless?” Junhyung asked clueless. Hyuna stopped to glance at him and continued walking carelessly.

             “Hey... did you hear Naeun and Gikwang are going to Hawaii for their honeymoon tonight?” He asked. She slightly stopped, tilted her head and continued walking again. “Hyuna!” He yelled. She took her ipod out and stuffed her headphone into her ear quickly.

            As she arrived at the car, she opened the trunk and threw her bags in there and then laid her blanket on the backseat of the car. “What are you doing?” Junhyung asked confused arriving at the car. She remained silent and listened to her music. He stared at her angrily and grabbed the headphone out of her ear. She glared at him.

            “What do you want?!” She demanded. He kept his stare on her. “What’d I do to you?!” He yelled shrugging his shoulders. She sighed and looked down. “Nothing... you did exactly nothing.” She said throwing her pillow on the seat. “Why’re you ignoring me then?” He asked. She scoffed and looked at him.

            “You wouldn’t understand.” She said then stared at So Hyun who was walking out of the house with her luggage. A car stopped by the door as she waved towards Junhyung and Hyuna. He waved lightly while Hyuna looked down and smirked.

            “Is it because of Sohyun and me being together?” He asked with a chuckle. She gazed at him. “Right... like I’d be really jealous.” She said sarcastically then closed the door and walked towards the house. He followed behind.

            “Hey... you can’t just be angry at me because of that too.” He said walking beside her. “You locked me out of my own room!” He yelled. She chuckled. “Right... about that... I gotta thank you.” She said. He stared at her angrily.

            “You could’ve at least brought me to my bed or something.” He said shaking his head. “I mean... you left me laying there and Sohyun had to come across and massage my painful neck.”

            “Wow... you guys got along.” She said scoffing. He laughed. “And she brought me an ice pack.” He said looking up. She looked at him and scoffed. “Of course... that person always steals what’s mine.” She said running into Gikwang and Naeun.

            “Hey guys.” She said. Gi Kwang and Naeun looked down at her disappointed. “What? What’d I do wrong this time?” She asked confused.

 

            They all arrived in Hyuna’s room and gasped at what they saw. The walls were written on all over with her name in red and black. There were some curse words on there and threatening messages about Gi Kwang and Naeun.

             “I... did... not do this.” She said shocked. Naeun turned to look at her. “Are you sure... this happened just now... and I’m positive Sohyun didn’t do it. She was in the room when I called everyone in! YOU weren’t there!” She yelled loudly. Junhyung stood from afar and examined the room.

            “I didn’t do it! Can you see me doing something like this!” Hyuna yelled loudly. Naeun looked down and sighed. “You’re blaming me?” She said with a chuckle. Gi Kwang hugged Naeun.

            “You have no idea how much we had to rent this place for.” He said rubbing Naeun’s shoulder. Hyuna grunted loudly in anger and crumpled her hair in her hand.  “FINE!” She yelled frustrated. “I’ll clean it up! All I need is paint and brush.” She said then walked in and looked around.

            Sohyun sat in her car in the back seat with a scoff as she smiled. “Don’t think I’ll let you get away freely.” She said then looked out the window. “You have to suffer a little every time we meet.”

 

            Hyuna was in a blue overall with buckets of white paint around her along with tall, mall, every kind of paintbrush. She sighed and started to push the furniture away for room.

           “I can’t believe Naeun thinks I would do something like this.” She said grunting. She pushed the large sofa barely unable to even move it. Suddenly, a force helped her making the bed moved quickly. She looked beside her as a pair of bare muscular arms glistened next to her. Junhyung was wearing a no-sleeve shirt and his shorts. Hyuna looked at him who smiled at her.

            “I don’t believe you’d do anything like this.” He said smiling and looking around. “I mean... look at you.” He said looking at her up and down. “You’re way too short to reach that high.” He said pointing to a painting that was painted under the ceiling. Hyuna looked at him and slowly chuckled, a smile spreading across her face.

            “Come on... let’s get to it.” He said. She nodded and helped him move everything.

            When they finished moving everything, Junhyung took the cans of paint out and poured them into a bigger bucket nearby. Hyuna handed him two paintbrushes for him to choose. He grabbed one with a smile and started painting.

            “Uh... you do that wall and I’ll do this one... all right?” He said smiling. Hyuna quickly ran to the other wall.

            “You think she’ll be angry when she finds out you guys planned this?” Gikwang asked Naeun. She smiled. “She won’t know because we won’t tell her... unless you tell her.” She said eyeing him.

            “I don’t know what happened to her earlier, but I’m positive she’ll tell Jun Hyung now. I mean, if all goes well.” She said looking down. Gi Kwang smiled and slipped an arm over her shoulder.

           

            Hyuna jumped as high as she could and stepped on stacks of books trying to reach for the last of the graffiti near the corner. “Junhyung! I can’t reach this one.” She said jumping. He walked over and laughed then stood in front of her and squatted. She looked at him awkwardly.

           “What’re you doing?” She asked confused. He chuckled. “I’ll give you a lift.” He said patting his shoulder. She chuckled. “Don’t drop me.” She said getting ready to get on his shoulders. He chuckled, “I might because you’re kind of fat.” He said then they both chuckled. “Shut up.” She said then slowly slipped her leg over his shoulders. He held onto her legs tightly making sure she wouldn’t fall back. As he stood up, Hyuna shrieked and held his head tightly with the paintbrush in her hand laughing, accidentally smearing a paint on his forehead.

            “Ah, you got paint on me!” He yelled at her. “This is scary!” She yelled chuckling. He laughed. “Don’t worry. I got you. Come on... you can do it.” He said chuckling. She slowly lifted her paintbrush with one hand while the other tightly on Junhyung’s neck. She reached as far as she could and lightly covered the last of the graffiti.

            “Got it!” She yelled excitedly. “Ready to get down?” He asked. “Yeah, how?” She asked looking down, scared. He chuckled and slowly slid her down in front of him from the side. Her legs slid down his arms while her arms wrapped his shoulder and neck for balance. Her body brushed closely beside his as they kept their gaze on each other. As she reached the ground, their faces were inches from one another. They looked at each other nervously.

             Junhyung’s hand was pressing her body towards his tightly as her arms lie on his shoulders lightly. The smell of paint poured throughout the room as time froze between them. She looked down at his lips making her heart fluttered, her stomach curling into a ball. She quickly looked back up at his eyes and tried to breathe normally. He slowly cracked a smile and released her little by little. She slowly freed her arms from him and backed up slowly, keeping her stare on the ground and glancing up at him nervously.

 

A/N: Ooh!!! Butterfies butterflies!!!!!!

I'm feeling cute and lovey-dovey today, so here's a chapter for you all!!!!

I hope that was heart-warming!!! Please comment and let me know how it's going!!!

UIntil next time! Saranghae!!!!!!