Asking Junhyung

Fated to Meet You

 

            Hyuna looked up confused. “Ask Junhyung?” She said oddly walking out the door with her hands in her pockets sighing. As she walked out the door, she spotted Junhyung in the garage painting his cupboard. She slowly walked towards him with a puzzled look.

            “Hey Junhyung.” She said when she got to him. “What?” He asked continuing to paint without looking at her. She sat down on a chair nearby. “Can I ask you a super quick question?” She asked curiously. He chuckled lightly.

            “How quick is it?” He asked chuckling. “Um... it’s about... when I went to the hospital.” She said. Junhyung stopped for a second and continued his work with a glance at her.

            “The time when Hyunseung saved you?” He asked. Hyuna looked down confused. “So Hyunseung did save me?” She thought confused.

            “Um... what happened to me exactly and where was I?” She asked. Junhyung laughed. “Shouldn’t you go ask Hyunseung? He saved you.” He said chuckling. Hyuna glared at him.

             “Anyways... you were being your own stupid self and went to sleep in your bedroom because you didn’t want to sleep with Sohyun nor me.” He said staring at her. She sarcastically smiled. “So... because you didn’t know our rooms were still contaminated with the ant sprays, you went in there and gagged on all the chemicals they had in there and choked.” He said looking down. “So I- Hyunseung, had to come get you and save you.” He said dipping his paintbrush in the paint. Hyuna nodded slowly and sighed.

            She walked out of the garage while Junhyung watched her leave from behind with a smile. “So... Hyunseung saved me.” She said confused then took her phone out.

            “Hyuna!” Hyunseung yelled loudly on the phone excitedly. “You finally called! I was going to call you... but then I wanted to see if you missed me or not.” He said laughing. She lightly chuckled. “Sure.” She answered chuckling. “Can I ask you something Hyunseung?” She asked confused.

            “Anything.” He said. She sighed. “Um... can you tell me what happened the night you saved me?” She asked curiously. “I’m just wondering because I forgot everything that went on.” She said chuckling. He scratched his head. “Of course.” He said chuckling nervously.

            “Uh... where should I start?” He said laughing, “Uh... well... I was walking to the store... and I was going to the market to grab some noodles to eat.” He said. “I saw you passed out in the alley doing whatever and drove you to the hospital.”

 

            Hyuna sat confused in her room on her desk. “Who’s lying? Junhyung? Or Hyunseung?” She thought in her room to herself with a sigh. She heard someone walk to the shower room as she stood up and found Junhyung turning the corner into the bathroom. She walked to find his mother who was sitting out in the pool.

            “Hey.” She said smiling. Junhyung’s mother turned around smiling. “Hey Hyuna... want to come relax with me?” She asked chuckling. Hyuna sat on the edge shaking her head.

            “I’m fine. I’m not a... swimmer type.” She said chuckling. “Um... I just wanted to ask you something.” She said looking down at the clear water. “Go ahead.” Junhyung’s mother answered drinking a sip of her water from the edge of the pool.

            “Um... do you remember that night when I went to the hospital? What exactly happened to me?” She asked curiously. Junhyung’s mother laughed. “You should be asking Junhyung... he ran out in the middle of the night in his pajamas carrying you and then called us when you guys nearly reached the hospital.” She said smiling. Hyuna looked at her with narrowed eyes.

            “Junhyung... saved me?” She asked confused sitting up straight. His mother nodded. “Yep.” She said smiling at Hyuna. “He may be annoying at times... but he cares about his family and friends more than anything.” She said smiling. Hyuna chuckled lightly.

            She walked slowly towards Junhyung’s bedroom sighing outside his door. She lightly knocked on the door. “Junhyung?” she said through the cracks. No one responded. “Junhyung?” She said once more. She slowly opened the door and found no one in there. She then looked at the bathroom door and saw that it was empty. She suddenly heard a car outside their house. She looked out the window and saw Sohyun in her red hummer along with Junhyung who popped in with a quick wave. Hyuna narrowed her eyes and turned around angrily. “I wasn’t going to ask you anyways.” She said annoyed then walked into her room, throwing the door shut.

 

A/N: Sorry, this has to be one of my shortest chapter yet...

I'll update again tomorrow okay?

Please don't forget to leave a comment on how it's going so far!

Saranghae everyone!! :D