Prep Prep

Fated to Meet You

 

"Honestly Naeun, I don’t want this to happen at all." Hyuna said while Naeun drove them in her car towards the city.

"Look Hyuna." She said keeping her eyes on the road. "Sometimes you have to overcome your fears...you know." She said. Hyuna lost hope and sat down sadly. Naeun peered at her and smiled.

"Don’t worry about it. You’ll be happy this happened." She said. "And I got some people you’d really want to meet." She said. Hyuna looked up at her and slightly smiled.

Junhyung stepped out of his room in a black tuxedo and dark green tie with a smile, flashing his perfect pallid teeth. He straightened his tie then walked in the hallway then stopped when he arrived down the stairs. He looked at the beautiful decorated place with a smile on his face.

"This looks great." He said excitedly as men brought decorations and ribbons to tie above. His parents were down below directing where to put stuff along with Gikwang. Junhyung walked towards him chuckled.

"Pretty great huh?" Gikwang asked smiling. Junhyung scoffed. "Not at all... trust me... Hyuna won’t know how to appreciate something like this at all." He said looking around. Gikwang stared at him.

"Seems like someone knows her well." He said walking towards a table to get a drink. Junhyung scoffed with a chuckle.

"How was Hawaii?" Junhyung asked walking beside him. "That was very random." He said chuckling. Junhyung smiled and leaned against the wall.

"It was... very different." He said smiling. "Going with someone this time... I’m used to going alone... but it wasn’t so bad." He said chuckling. Junhyung smiled and drank a cup of water. He took his phone out and sighed.

"When are they getting back?" He asked looking at the time. "Eager to see her?" Gikwang chuckling. "No!" He yelled loudly. "Why would I-"

He shook when his phone rang. He walked to the back of the room and answered it. "Hello?" He asked. "I need assistance." Said Naeun on the other line in panic. "What? What’s wrong?" He asked.

"What color dress? She’s looking at all the jeans they have here. It’s breaking me up." Naeun said biting her lip. He scoffed.

"I knew this was going to happen." He said with a light chuckle. "Look... make her focus... you have to grab her attention... do something!" He yelled. Naeun sighed.

"I don’t know what to do!" She whispered madly.

"I like this jean Naeun!" Hyuna yelled excitedly. "You hear that?" Naeun said back on the phone.

"You’ve to come here... I’m leaving." She said hanging up. Junhyung tucked his phone in his pocket and breathed deeply and then narrowed his eyes walking out the door.

Naeun walked slowly towards Hyuna with a sad smile. "What’s wrong?" Hyuna asked. Naeun looked down.

"Um... something went wrong at the house... so I have to go back." She said. Hyuna stared at her awkwardly.

"Am I coming too?" She asked with a smiling. Naeun shook her head slowly. "Someone’s going to come be here with you...so you have to wait...alright?" She said.

"Alright then." She said then Naeun slowly walked out of the store watching Hyuna look through some clothes with a sigh.

As Junhyung walked into the store, some girls gasped at his astonishing appearance. He smiled and walked by them and raised one hand up to straighten his tie as he searched for Hyuna.

Hyuna heard the cries and tiptoed and spotted a man.

"This is whom she sent?" She thought confused staring at the guy a few feet away from her, squinting her eyes deeply. He turned around and caught her gaze then walked towards her, his eyes narrowing deeper at every step he took. His face was pure and straight without a flaw.

She stared at him amazed up and down at his muscular arms that showed through his black tuxedo and his long legs. She finally managed to gulp deeply. Her eyes softened at his view before he stood in front of her and poked her arm.

She looked up at him almost loosing her breath while he gently pushed her. She stumbled backwards and caught herself. Junhyung chuckled and moved, trying to catch her. He laughed slightly watching her stand afar from him, keeping her gaze on him.

"Are you... okay?" He asked chuckling. She quickly looked down nervously. "Uh... you... what’re you doing here?" She asked without looking at him. He stood tall and looked at himself in the mirror. He fixed the sides of his hair in the mirror and smiled to himself.

"To help you." He said walking towards her. She widened her eyes and backed up. "I’m here to help you choose a dress moron." He said annoyed. She stopped and stared at him irritated.

"Well... be specific next time!" She yelled while everyone stared at them. Junhyung coughed and looked around the dresses.

"Which color?" He asked. She looked around and then to him and pointed to his tie. He chuckled. "Hey... you want people to misunderstand and think we’re a couple?" He asked chuckling. She glared at him.

"It’s not like we’re going to be together at the party anyways." She said walking around. Junhyung rolled his eyes around and loosened his shirt. He froze when a dress caught his eyes. It was a dark green, like his tie, and had flares on the bottom of the dress.

There was a black belt that came with it and there was also a tube top that came to cover with. He smiled and walked towards it, then held it out.

"I like this one." He said holding it out in front of Hyuna who stared at it from each angle. "It’s alright." She said looking through some more.

"Here... just go try this one while I go pick out some shoes." He said throwing the dress to her. She glared at him.

"You’re back?" Gikwang said confused looking around. Naeun breathed a sigh of relief. "Yeah... I had to call Junhyung in to help." She said smiling. "She was too much of a hassle for me." She continued. He chuckled.

"I told you to just let him go." He said throwing an arm around her shoulder. She smiled and looked at the decorated house.

"This looks beautiful." Naeun said looking around in each corner. "She’ll love it." She said. Gikwang looked down at her. "Who knows... Junhyung says she probably won’t like it." He said with his head down. Naeun looked up at him and chuckled.

"Don’t listen to him." Naeun said chuckling. "He has his own imagination on things." She said smiling and then looked at the time. "Come on... we have to go pick them up." She said then they headed out the door.

Junhyung threw a pair of black high heels into the changing room as Hyuna yelped. "Hey! You hit my head!" She yelled loudly. He chuckled. "That’s why you have a thick head." He said laughing.

Hyuna scoffed and stood in the changing room staring at herself in the mirror. She took her hair tie off and fixed her hair down loosely as she used her fingers to scrunch it up. She looked at herself and winced her eyes.

"Yah Junhyung." She said with a cracking voice. He stood up confused. "Yeah? What’s wrong?" He asked peculiarly. "I don’t want to come out." She said.

"Well... if you don’t come out then we won’t leave." He said sitting back down. Hyuna inhaled deeply. She looked down at the shoes and fixed the cloth over her shoulders.

"I’m showing too much skin." She said looking at her legs. The dress was above her knees with her shoulders and arm in view. She looked at her shaking feet inside the high heel.

"And I can’t wear high heels... I’m going to fall." She whined sitting down in the booth. "Just... come out... we’ll see how this goes." He said narrowing his eyes.

"It can’t be that bad." He thought resting his elbows on his knees and a finger on his chin. He watched as the door slowly opened in slow motion.

A pair of tiny white legs stepped out first. He gulped loudly then looked up at her and stood up. Her hair was already perfectly layered without going to the salon at all and her face was filled with black make-up that was perfectly smoothen to match her appearance. He smiled amazed and slowly took a step towards her. She sighed and took a step back.

"I can’t go out like this." She said closing the door in front of her. He held the door tightly. "Don’t! You look... great." He said trying to find the words through a stutter.

"I’m just going to embarrass myself." She said peeking at him through the cracks. He closed the door so Hyuna could change back, and talked to a lady.

A while later the lady that worked in the store walked into the changing room that Hyuna was in. Junhyung followed her and sat outside waiting. She came back out a minute later and smiled at him.

"You have a beautiful girlfriend." She said. Junhyung lightly chuckled and thanked her. Hyuna slowly walked out with her head down while he waited to see her face. She looked up with her hair flying behind her face and her angelic face showing in the light. A smile slowly spread across his face as he slowly walked towards her, unsure of his actions.

She was transformed into a new person. She was no longer the aggressive little girl who hated everyone. Her face was untainted and her innocent eyes shown through the light make-up.

She had a confused expression on her face looking at Junhyung who stopped in front of her. He looked at her intently and lifted a hand over her head. She stared at him awkwardly with her round eyes while he measured her height.

"Almost as tall as me." He said with a light chuckle. She looked at him angrily and walked off.

Junhyung stared at her seeing her holding onto poles trying to walk straight. He stared at her perfect curves and her beautiful black hair that bounced when she walked. He smiled and quickly walked beside her then wrapped her arm under his elbow. She stopped and looked up at him with a chuckle.

She looked across from them froze in shock. She let go of Junhyung’s arm and quickly ran towards a person. He stared awkwardly and followed her.

A/N: Double update!! Check out the next chapter! :D