Staying?

Fated to Meet You

 

They sat on their skateboards at the gas station with Hyuna who sat across from him with a pack of band-aids in her hands. She sniffed taking some out and started to set it over his red scar. He smiled sweetly watching her heal him.

"I fell better already." He said with a chuckle. She set the last piece on his leg and gently smoothen it out. She remained silent while he lifted a finger, pulling her chin up. "Don’t be stupid and do that again." She said with a chuckle. "The barbed wire was right in front of you...how could you not see it." She said annoyed. He smiled.

"I wanted to test how much you cared for me." He said with a smile. She glared at him annoyed. Her grin slowly faded when she looked behind him.

"They’re... here." She said with wide eyes. Junhyung turned around.

"Hyuna?" Said her fake mother jogging to them. Hyuna quickly looked down at her fingers sadly.

Junhyung slowly sat up with a polite smile on his face and greeted them.

"How are you today?" He asked. They smiled. "Great." Said Hyuna’s mother.

"Son! What happened to your leg?!" Hyuna’s father asked worriedly. Junhyung chuckled and scratched his head nervously.

"Nothing... Hyuna and I were... playing around and I fell." He said chuckling. They both looked at Hyuna.

"Haven’t you learned anything at all Kim Hyuna?!" Her father yelled at her. She narrowed her eyes at him and then Junhyung.

"In fact." Junhyung said with a smile, glancing at Hyuna. "She’s been very bad lately... and I’ve followed her to where she goes every single day." He said.

Hyuna glared at him angrily. Her parents’ eyes widened as they looked at each other.

"You still go there?!" They yelled loudly. Hyuna stared at them and mumbled.

"Every single day!" Junhyung answered for her with an angry face. "She just doesn’t understand!" He yelled glancing at him.

"When we say no... she thinks the opposite and takes no as yes." He said shaking his head.

"Discipline is really something not in her dictionary." He said still shaking his head with his lips pouted out.

"My father and I are working on a project to change her right now...first step starts tomorrow." He said. Hyuna’s parents looked at each other with satisfied smiles.

Junhyung’s mother walked out of the house slowly as she scratched her head and looked at Junhyung’ father puzzled.

"Um... Hyuna’s mother just called." She said with an odd face.

"She said forget about what they said earlier."

"What do you mean?" Junhyung’s father asked.

"They said discipline doesn’t exist in Hyuna’s dictionary and that if it’s okay for her to stay for a while longer." She continued confused.

Hyuna and Junhyung skated side-by-side holding hands happily. They glanced at each other with joyful smiles and chuckles.

"I think it worked." He chuckled. She breathed a sigh of relief. "Hopefully." She said with a smile.

They’re hands twined as they skated through crowds and people.

"With Junhyung by my side... I have a confident feeling that I’ll escape my horrible past."  She thought smiling at him. "I know his parents will accept us for who we are."

"Hyuna." He said. She slowly looked at him with curious eyes. "Yeah?" She asked brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I like you." He said. She lightly chuckled with a scoff then nervously looked down to the ground and then came to a complete stop when she spotted someone in front of them.

"Naeun?" She said with a confused face. Junhyung’s eyes lightened up. Naeun and Gikwang were standing across from them hand in hand.

"Happy couple yet?!" She asked chuckling then walked towards them. "Totally a matching couple on those skateboards." Gikwang said chuckling.

Naeun smiled looking at Gikwang. Hyuna and Junhyung quickly let go of their hands and looked down nervously. He rubbed his nose and smiled.

They all were at a park riding on their with Naeun on the skateboard trying to ride it with Gikwang helping support her.

Hyuna and Junhyung stood against a fence watching them with laughs.

"And they said they wanted to talk to us." Junhyung said chuckling. Hyuna smiled at him with happy eyes. He stared at her making her quickly looked down.

"What?" She asked nervously. He hugged her tightly. "I can hug you whenever I want to now." He said relieved. She pulled back and gazed at him.

"Who says you can?" She asked with a curious face. He smiled and bent his head down to kiss her lips gently. She noticed people watching them but she smiled and carried on with Junhyung.

"At this time I didn’t care."  She thought happily. "All I wanted to do was stand here all day with Junhyung. Yong Junhyung, my protector." She thought with happiness, closing her eyes to cherish the moment forever.

She froze puzzled when he quickly pulled back. She slowly opened her eyes and stared at him confused. He had a smile on his face, eyes on her flushed face.

"You allow me to hug you whenever I want to." He said chuckling. She narrowed her eyes and pushed him away quickly. She crossed her arms and looked down furiously.

"Hyuna! Your wheel came off of the skateboard!" Naeun yelled loudly. Hyuna gasped and ran quickly towards her almost falling over.

She sat on her knees examining her skateboard. She stared at it puzzled then looked up at Naeun and Gikwang who were laughing hysterically from their lie.

"You guys!" She yelled angrily glaring at them. She jumped on her skateboard quickly. "Hey! Come back! I almost got the hang of it!" Naeun yelled loudly while Junhyung chuckled.

Hyuna slowly stopped and turned her head around with a smile as she moved her head, motioning for Junhyung to come over. Naeun and Gikwang woed them as Junhyung chuckled and skated slowly after her.

"See you jerks!" Hyuna yelled loudly with a huge smile on her face when he caught up with her.

"Bye guys!" Junhyung yelled chuckling. Hyuna turned to him.

"Is your leg okay?" She asked concerned. He smiled. "It’s good." He said smiling, keeping his gaze on her. She nervously looked down with a smile. He laughed.

"Can you do something for me?" He asked. She looked up at him with wide innocent dark eyes.

When they got home, they got off their skateboards and Hyuna quickly tripped over an uneven cement and fell on her hand, scraping her knees on the ground. Junhyung got off his skateboard and ran to her.

"Hyuna! Are you okay?" He asked. She looked up at him and hissed, looking at her bleeding knee.

"Pabo yah! You're so clumsy!" He told her worriedly.

Hyuna sat on the edge of the bed with her legs dangling on the edge with Junhyung who was bent down in front of her.

He had a First-Aid Kit with him and disinfecting medicine in one hand. He cleaned Hyuna's wound gently while Hyuna's eyes were locked on him.

"What did he want me to do earlier?" She thought confused. He looked up at her after he was done bandaging it and gave her a smile. He looked at her forehead that had a small scar on it.

"She probably scratched it as well when she fell." Junhyung thought with a short chuckle.

"Yah, you have a scar on your forehead too." He said with a short chuckle then bandaged it up too.

Hyuna looked at his face that was centimeters apart from hers. She felt her heart pounding loudly so she coughed and pretended to scratch her left collar bone.

Junhyung wasn't any different. He felt his heart pounding too. He stold glances at Hyuna's lips and forced himself to not look. He was driving himself crazy. She was so beautiful. And she likes him too.

Before Hyuna could take another breath, Junhyung leaned in for a kiss. He closed his eyes and placed his lips against hers for a long romantic time.

Butterflies filled their stomachs. The world seemed to revolve around them, fireworks in the background, romantic and soothing background music seemed to fill the air.

Junhyung leaned in more and kissed her lips gently, peeking a short look into Hyuna's closed eyes.

Hyuna kissed his top lip and tilted her head to have better access to his mouth.

Junhyung smiled sweetly between their kisses and gently backed away a little. He looked down at Hyuna's eyes and his y lips that always made Hyuna's heart fluttered.

Without even a second of a pause, he leaned in again and kissed her again. Hyuna returned the kiss and was just into it before Junhyung backed away.

He nervously looked down. He was so nervous he thought she could hear his heart pounding. Hyuna slowly opened her eyes letting all that just happened in.

"That was... just... like a taste of heaven..." Hyuna thought to herself.

She looked at Junhyung who slowly looked back at her slowly. His face was still so close to hers, they could feel each other breathing.

Before Hyuna could remember, Junhyung leaned in again and kissed her again.

"I don't care anymore. I love her, and she loves me. This is all I need to know. This is all WE need to know." Junhyung thought to himself and gently laid Hyuna on the bed.

He arched her back with his hand on her back and pulled her up and placed her in the center of the bed, making her feet off the ground.

They kissed passionately not caring or remembering that his parents were still present at the house. They just wanted to treasure this moment. Just for a bit.

Hyuna wrapped her arms around his shoulders and didn't know how much love she could feel right at that moment. Junhyung kissed her passionately and moved down to her neck.

"Jun... um... Junhyung ah..." Hyuna managed to speak. Junhyung stopped and looked at her, with love surrounding his eyes.

"What? Am I going too fast? I'm sorry. I-

"No!" Hyuna stopped him before he finished his sentence. She placed the palm of her hands on his cheeks. "You're fine. It's... it's just that..."

Junhyung put both of his hands on the bed, right beside her head.

"I think... we should hold this off... you know... until we're married. Let's wait until we're married before we... do it." Hyuna said. Junhyung looked at her and chuckled a little.

"So..." he said resting his elbows down on the bed now, still beside Hyuna's head. He was closer to Hyuna now, his chest right above Hyuna's. "...you do want to marry me... huh?" Junhyung joked around. Hyuna scoffed and looked around nervously stuttering.

"N... N-No... it's not that I want to marry you. Who'd want to marry you?" She asked not looking at his face.

"Yah, you know you do. You even kissed me." He said making fun of her. She pushed him off of her and got up, wiping her clothes. She marched towards the door.

"You're so disgusting! Who's want little versions of you?" Hyuna said with a scoff. Junhyung scoffed and laughed a little sitting up on the bed.

"Yah, did I say anything about little Junhyung junior? So... you're already planning on having kids with me?" Junhyung joked again.

Hyuna turned to look at him and gave him the most devil glare. She opened the door and stormed out.

"Yah! My dear Hyuna! Come back!" He said then ran out after her.

A/N: Hi everyone!!! Double update?? How was it?? Keke...

So, I'm planning on making the next chapter the last chapter...

They're both happy and in love now, so I'm going to end it...

Plus, Sohyun is out of the way... for sure this time... so yep...

Please leave a comment and let me know how it's going for you okay?

Thanks to you all and much love!! >(^_^)<