Junhyung and Sohyun's Date

Fated to Meet You

 

A/N: So, I was going to put this in the end... but I wanted to leave you all with a happy smile, so I put it first...

But... I'm going to be on a two to three weeks haitus... Probably longer, but it won't be longer than a month...

Sorry for the late notice, but I'll update again when I come back...

COLLEGE LIFE!!!! It is killing me!!!! ARGH!!!! I have many exams and finals to study for...

So until I get those done and over with, I'll be back okay??

Sorry if this ruined your mood... but then okay... enough of this...

Read the story and be happy!!!!!!!! :DDDDDD I hope... >(^_^)<

 

            She looked out the window and saw Sohyun in her red hummer along with Junhyung who popped in with a quick wave. Hyuna narrowed her eyes and turned around angrily. “I wasn’t going to ask you anyways.” She said annoyed then walked into her room, throwing the door shut.

            “So... how was the last days without me eh?” Sohyun asked smiling. He looked at her. “Peaceful.” He said. She scoffed and hit his shoulder. “Nah... it was fine.” He said chuckling. She smiled.

            “So... how long have you and Hyuna known each other? I mean... you guys get along so well.” She said smiling. Junhyung looked down and shrugged his shoulders. “Honestly... I don’t know.” He said chuckling. “Not that long.” He finished.

            “Is she basically living with you guys now? What happened to her parents?” She asked curiously. He looked at her and chuckled.

            “Uh... they... I don’t know where they’re at... but she’s just living with us for a couple of weeks.” He said looking down. “Why?” She asked. Junhyung lightly coughed.

            “Her parents say that she needs discipline.” He said. “Because she grew up in a bad neighborhood... she doesn’t have manners. But according to them, seeing how I grew up, they want her to know manners like me.” He said proudly with a smile. She scoffed.

            “Hyuna will never learn manners.” Said Sohyun chuckling. “She just doesn’t learn. She’s a really slow learner, is what I’m trying to say.” She finished. He sighed.

            “She’s not that bad. She’s actually getting there.” He said smiling. Sohyun slowly stopped the car in front of a restaurant and looked at him smiling.

            “What’s so good about Hyuna?” She asked curiously. He smiled. “Why do you want to know?” He asked curiously. She looked down. “Because... she’s one of my idols that I envy most.” She lied peering up at him. He smiled and looked down with gentle eyes.

            “She can be herself... so I think she’s interesting. And she yells at me a lot. Which I don’t like, but thinking back to all the bad times she’s had, I forgive her and let her take her anger out on me. On the outside, she’s really harsh and mean, and whatever you may think, but the Hyuna I know in the inside is nice, and warm, and innocent.” He said chuckling. She slowly nodded.

 

            Hyuna sat in the garage finishing the painting Junhyung had started with as her phone rang. She looked at the message from Sohyun and scoffed. It was a photo of her and Junhyung closely together.

            “Wow... I’m so happy you two are getting along.” She said frustrated closing her phone and throwing it on the ground beside her. She stared at the cupboard she’d painted and sighed.

            “Just because you saved my life, I’ll finish this for you.” She said annoyed with a click of her tongue then continued painting quickly.

            “Hyuna! Hyuna!” Junhyung’s mother yelled running towards the garage. She looked behind her quickly. “Yeah?” She asked standing up. Junhyung’s mother sighed a breath of relief.

            “Oh! Thank goodness it’s only you! I thought there was a burglar.” She said with a hand to her chest. Hyuna chuckled. “What’re you doing out here?” She asked sitting on a chair nearby.

            “Helping Junhyung finish his painting.” She said smiling. His mother sighed. “It’s a relief to have such a nice person like you in the house to help us around.” She said sighing. Hyuna scoffed.

            “Yeah right! I’m the one who came here to get discipline!” She yelled laughing. Junhyung’s mother glared. “Hey... you’re not that bad of a girl.” She responded honestly. “Everyone has their ups and downs.” She said with a sour face.

            “True.” Hyuna said slowly coming to a stop. “I treated my parents badly only.” She said looking down. “I hated them... for a very good reason.” She said narrowing her eyes then continued painting. Junhyung’s mother patted her back and sighed.

            “Hurry and go to bed alright? Don’t stay up too late... you’ll get sick in the cold out here.” She said. Hyuna nodded and beamed a smile at her. She walked to the door of the garage and turned back around. “Don’t mind your parents... you’re a great kid.” She said. Hyuna smiled sadly.

 

            Sohyun stopped the car in front of his house while Junhyung quickly looked at the garage, which was widely opened. Light flashed brightly outside as he spotted Hyuna curled in a ball on the ground. He stared at her awkwardly then quickly threw the door open and ran towards the garage.

            “Hyuna? Hyuna!” He yelled loudly. Sohyun angrily glared at him from behind and followed closely by. As they reached her, he sat beside her and rocked her fragile body back and forth. He felt her forehead and gasped.

             “She’s so cold.” He said. Sohyun stared at her. “Hyuna.” She said looking at her who remained still. Junhyung grabbed the paintbrush from her hand and quickly carried her heading towards the house.

            “Hey Sohyun! Close the garage and go home! I’ll see you!” He yelled running off. Sohyun scoffed and stood from afar watching them. She angrily stomped her feet. “Am I a slave now?” She asked annoyed then trotted out of the garage towards her car madly.

            Junhyung carried Hyuna into the house quietly and laid her on her bed. He sat beside her and lightly held her face in his hands.

            “Hyuna!” He whispered patting her cheeks. “Are you okay?” He asked. She remained silent.  “I should go get mom and dad-“

            Suddenly, she lightly stretched and sighed deeply covering herself with her blanket. Junhyung stared at her confused and fixed the covers on her and stared at her face in the light.

            He thought back to the time when they were at Gikwang and Naeun’s wedding, repainting the room. How they stood so close together and how their lips almost touched.

            He quickly shook his head, taking the thought out and lightly coughed. “Hyuna.” He said poking her shoulders now. “Hyun Ah! Wake up!” He whispered holding her face tightly in his hands. She slowly opened her eyes peculiarly.

            “Junhyung?” She said puzzled. He scoffed. “What’re you-“

           She quickly sat up and looked around with wide eyes then she peered back at him. “What’re you doing in my room?” She asked oddly for an answer. He scoffed instead.

            “I thought you were sick!” He whispered. Hyuna stared at him awkwardly. “I’m not sick... and... why’re you whispering?” She asked mocking his whispering.

            “Well... if my parents- anyways...go to sleep at the right place next time.” He said smacking her forehead with his palm, throwing her head on the pillow. He walked to his side of the room slamming the door. She glared at him angrily with curled lips and slept soundly.

A/N: So, there it is... how was it???

At least the date went on for a good cause... :DDDDD

Please comment and I'll see you all after my haitus!! SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!!!!! :DDDD <3 <3 <3