Hyunseung's Appearance

Fated to Meet You

 

"Hyunseung!" She yelled as he turned around and stared at her stunning face. Her hair blew behind her shoulders as she ran towards him. He squinted his eye to make sure that was who he thought it was.

"Hyuna?" He asked with a stutter, turning his body towards her. "What... what happened to you?" He asked amazed looking at her back and forth.

"What happened to you guys?! I tried to contact you! Naeun and Junhyung's family are having a party for me today!" She yelled.

Hyunseung remained gawking at her. He looked behind her and saw Junhyung jogging over to stand by her side. Hyunseung looked at their clothes back and forth and sighed.

"You guys are matching." He said looking at them. Junhyung stared at him annoyed spotting Hyunseung’s eyes trailing to Hyuna’s bare shoulder.

Junhyung quickly grabbed the cloth that came with the dress and moved it over her shoulder. She peered at him.

"Are you listening to me? I’m talking to you!" She yelled. Hyunseung took a deep breath. "Look Hyuna." He said looking down. "Um... the group made a decision… as a whole." He said looking up at her.

"What decision?" Hyuna asked confused shaking her head. Hyunseung looked at her and scratched his head mumbling something. "We don’t need you anymore." He said quietly. She narrowed her eyes confused.

"What’re you talking about?" She asked. Hyunseung looked down. "It was a group decision... wasn’t only just me." He said backing up. "It’s for the best. You almost hurt Doojoon. We don’t need you to hurt any of us." He said walking away.

Hyuna stood still and looked to the ground then slowly turned around and walked away. Junhyung slowly walked behind her.

They sat in the car in silence as Junhyung took glances of her. She kept her head down with silence. He looked at her trying to think of what to do. He looked away impatiently then looked back at her and sighed.

"Look... pay no attention to them. If they were your real friends they wouldn’t have done that to you." He said. She didn’t budge. He took his phone out and dialed Naeun’s number.

"What?!" Naeun yelled loudly on the phone as Gikwang stared at her curiously. Everything was almost set and people were arriving already.

"We can’t make it to the party... so you’re going to have to say the party’s for you and Gikwang’s return." Junhyung said. Hyuna looked at him. He parked at the side of the road and turned the engine off.

"How’s that going to work?! Everything’s already almost set!" Naeun yelled loudly. He looked down. "Let me talk to Hyuna!" She yelled. Junhyung handed Hyuna his phone.

"Hello." She answered tiredly with her head resting on the window. "What’s going on?" She asked. Hyuna sighed.

"Nothing... just... ran into some trouble." She told Naeun still looking down. Junhyung stared at her sad expression and softened his eyes. He felt troubled and hurt even though nothing involved him. He released all his tension and laid eyes on her.

"You really can’t come? Because we have a surprise for you." Naeun said. Hyuna looked up and breathed a sigh.

Junhyung and Hyuna walked towards the house slowly, still heartbroken. He kept his stare at her.

"Keep your head high and smile. Don’t make it obvious that you’re not in a good mood." Junhyung told her gently. Hyuna quickly followed what he said.

People walked by and pointed at them who were wearing matching outfits. They smiled politely back.

Naeun and Gikwang quickly ran out of the house and stopped, almost falling over as they laid eyes on them both. Junhyung and Hyuna walked side by side and smiled up at them.

"What a great view?" Naeun said amazed. "I better cherish this... this might be the first and last time we see Hyuna like this." She said smiling brightly when they approached them.

"Look alive." Junhyung told him. Hyuna glared at him and then to Naeun.

"Are you feeling alright?" Naeun asked shocked cupping her hand in Hyuna’s face. "Yeah... just not feeling well." She replied. "What’d Junhyung do to you?!" She yelled gazing at Junhyung who had shocked eyes.

"He didn’t do anything this time." She said looking down. "It was-"

"Look who’s here Hyuna!" Junhyung’s parents yelled from the door. Hyuna’s eyes grew wide when she realized who the couple was.

"Surprise!" Naeun yelled loudly with a smile on her face. "It’s your parents that I wanted to surprise you with!" She yelled excitedly.

Hyuna shook where she was standing in her high heels. She nearly fell but Junhyung caught her in place and left his hand at her back.

Hyuna looked up at him with worried eyes notifying him she didn’t want to be there right now. He stared down at her.

"You’d never understand my parents...they did things acting like I was never there." She said along with a scoff. "It was obvious they were going to kick me out." She said looking down. "They’re not even my real parents." She said. Junhyung’s eyes widened.

Hyuna slowly let his arm loose and ran away. "Hyuna!" Her parents yelled, walking towards her. Junhyung stopped them and sighed.

"I got this. Don’t bother her now." He said to Hyuna’s ‘fake’ parents. They stared at him worried and confused. Junhyung turned to look at Naeun with a glare.

"You should’ve told me this was coming." He said angrily. "We shouldn’t have even come." He said then looked at Hyuna’s skateboard that was accidentally in his car. He walked to it and took it then ran after Hyuna.

"I’m so sorry for this." Junhyung’s mother said confused. "I didn’t know she was going to do this." She said apologetically. Hyuna’s mother shook her head.

"It’s not your fault. We understand well why she dislikes us." She said. "We did things we shouldn’t have done at all." She said. Naeun cleared .

"But you’re her parents. It shouldn’t bother her." She said. Hyuna’s father looked at her. "You have no idea what she went through with her life." He said. Naeun looked down confused.

Junhyung ran closely behind Hyuna catching up to her. He started walking and tried to cool his pant down. He carried Hyuna’s skateboard under his arm and watched as she limped, trying to walk downtown.

He slowly placed her skateboard on the ground and gently kicked it every time he took a step. He looked at Hyuna and caught her arm and turned her around gently. His heart melted seeing her tears swarming over her face.

He looked at her with narrowed eyes in confusion while she looked up at him with teary eyes. He looked down and pulled her towards him, hugging her tightly in his broad chest. She was shaking in pain from the heart so much that her cry grew louder. She huffed hiding her face in his chest.

Every time she cried louder, he’d hold her tighter and closer. He felt her trembling and slightly rubbed her back with his hand. She closed her eyes and held his embrace within her.

"It felt like it was a million years that I had to hold her. My heart throbbed with pain as I felt her tremble inside of me. I think it was the first time she had ever received comfort at times like this." He thought wrapping his arms around her while one of his feet was on top of the skateboard.

"She wasn’t just the ordinary tough girl at this time. She was... like a little girl... in need of her parents. And I mean her real parents. The only problem is that I don’t know where they are."

Junhyung looked down at Hyuna with a smile, wiping her remaining tears away. She shivered from his warm hands touching her bare cheeks. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at her skateboard on the ground.

She chuckled and sat on the skateboard while he pushed their way through downtown and people. He stood up and used his foot to kick the back of the skateboard slowly with every step while she sat peacefully and relaxed.

He had taken his black coat off so she can cover her legs that were criss-cross-applesause on the skateboard.

"Where is it?" He asked her for the directions to her desired place. "Make a right turn here and just go straight." She said looking up through people. He chuckled and followed her demands.

Hyuna looked up with a smile and yawn as Junhyung stopped in front of the beautiful levee. He sat on the ground beside the skateboard and looked over at her.

She had her eyes closed and a smile that was spreading across her face. He could see her smelling the fresh air and aroma. Her face looked soft and pure in the light sky.

Junhyung smiled and stared at the horizon, squinting his eyes. He stood up and looked down the levee and then back at Hyuna with a smile.

He stared in confusion as her head slightly tilted back and fell. He quickly ran over and stood behind her, making her head bounce lightly on his legs. He looked down at her confused and then breathed a sigh of relief when she opened her eyes and looked at him with a smile. He looked angrily away annoyed but chuckled at the long day they’ve had.

As the sun began to set, Junhyung stood tall and strong with his hands crossed while Hyuna sat on the skateboard and slept peacefully on his legs with a smile on her face.

"You guys should just stay the night here." Junhyung’s parents said. Hyuna’s mother and father walked out the door quickly.

"It’s no use. If she finds out we’re still here, she’ll never come home." Said her father looking down. Junhyung's parents looked at each other worriedly.

"We’re so sorry to have caused this." Hyuna’s mother said as they walked towards the car.

Junhyung’s parents stood by the door and watched Hyuna’s parents drive off in the car. They stood confused and perplexed then walked back into the house.

 

Junhyung carried Hyuna in front of him, in the cup of his arms. Since she was wearing a low-cut dress, he covered her with his black coat to block the cold from her.

He felt her smooth legs and tensed up then took a deep breath before taking a step. He rolled the skateboard beside him while he walked.

He glanced at Hyuna a couple times and smiled seeing how relaxed she was with her head on his shoulders. He smiled then watch his step again and yawned.

"I’m so tired." He said looking around. A smile came to his face when he saw his house nearby.

"Almost home." He said stopping and holding Hyuna tighter so she wouldn’t fall.

He finally walked into the house and closed the door shut with his feet. He placed her down on the sofa, not wanting to go to her far away bedroom, and collapsed on her.

"What happened last night? Those kids look horrible." Junhyung’s mother asked. His father sat beside her in the kitchen confused too.

Hyuna was wrapped in Junhyung’s coat on the sofa sleeping soundly while Junhyung laid on the carpet beside her stretched out. There was a warm blanket covering both of them.

"Must’ve been something terrible." Junhyung’s father said with a sigh.

Suddenly, Junhyung moved and stretched deeply scratching his head. His parents sat up straighter and watched him.

Junhyung sat up beside the sofa and looked at Hyuna then tucked her in with the blanket that covered her. He slowly turned to realize that his parents were there the whole time.

"Hey... mom... dad." He said nervously sitting up. "She’s like... my... little sister." He said smiling. They looked at each other back and forth in confusion.

"What happened to Hyuna last night?" They asked sitting out in the pool swimming. "Um... her friends deserted her." He told them one part of the story. "And they didn’t tell her because they said they didn’t want her to hurt any one of them." He said then dived into the water. His parents looked at him confused as he popped out from the other end.

"It’s a good thing you two get along then." His father said. Junhyung lightly chuckled.

"We’re getting there." He said laughing. "But I like it like this. It’s more... natural." he said then swam again.

 

A/N: Hi everyone! Sorry for such a long wait for an update...

As stated in my other fics, I don't have Internet access at home... so that's why...

I'm at my sister's place right now borrowing some WIFI... keke... :D

Well, I hope you all enjoy the double update though!

Please let me know how it's going okay?

I think I'm going to end it soon... but I'm not sure yet...

We'll see about it... :D Otay, until next time, SARANGHAE!! >(^_^)<