Romance to Hatred to Romance

Fated to Meet You

 

Junhyung followed Hyuna as she walked alongside the levee slowly, raising her head up to look at the sky.

"Hey." Junhyung said walking beside her. She looked over at him.

"What?" She asked picking on her fingers.

"Where’re your parents?" He asked. She stopped and looked up at him for a few minutes. She slowly looked down again and sighed.

"They were here once remember-"

"Your real parents." He interrupted. She glared at him and set her head on the ground. "You said last time... that they’re not your real parents." He said. She sighed.

"Fine... I’ll tell only you." She said annoyed then started walking again.

Junhyung slowly followed up behind her. She looked up at him with sad eyes.

"I... somehow trust you." She said. He lightly smiled and looked down. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"It was a long time ago... but I remember it clearly." She said sadly. "It was a day like this, not very dark, not cold, nor was it very hot. They were a happy old couple." She said smiling.

"But on that day, my sister did something so…unbelievable." She said angrily with a scowl.

"You have a sister?!" He asked surprised, almost jumping.

"Just wait until you know who she is." She said with a sigh.

"She sent... some people to run my parents over... because they paid their attention to me most. She hated me and wanted to be just like me." She said annoyed. Junhyung’s eyes widened with curiosity.

"Sohyun? But she has a totally different last name?" He asked.

"We were taken into the orphanage care home. And she got into Mr. Kwon’s family. While I, I went with Mr. Kim’s family. That’s how our last names are different." She said.

"But before all of that, she was... always... in the way of things. Every time I finished a project for school, she’d smash it." She said with a light smile.

"She was always there when I found something out...but when she doesn’t know something that I knew...she’d cry for the answer." She said.

"She was sweet when we were younger, but after my parents started having their own troubles... everything changed." She said.

"My parents weren’t necessarily fighting over me." She said. "They just didn’t have that much time to show their care for Sohyun. Especially since my grandparents were sick and dying in the hospital." She said unhappily looking down.

"The last present my grandparents bought me... was the skateboard." She said with a sigh keeping her head low.

"And Sohyun... ruined it." He said deadly with a nodded.

"Horrible, right?" She said with a light chuckle and sad smile on her face.

"After my grandparents passed away and my parents were involved in the accident, that was when Sohyun and I got sent to the orphanage." She said miserably.

"We never met... until school started. Even so... we never looked at each other...only hatred was in the way." She said.

She slowly sat up and smiled at Junhyung who peered down at her.

"I’m...sorry." He said. She stared at him awkwardly. "For what?" She asked walking towards the levee again.

"Well." He said standing up and following her. "I always forced you guys together. I mean, if you’d told me earlier I wouldn’t have-"

"It’s fine." She said with a smile. "Now you know the reasons. Don’t mention anything to me." She said chuckling then continued walking ahead.

 

Hyuna sat on the levee and glanced over at Junhyung who came to sit beside her. He glanced over at her who kept her gaze on the horizon.

"I’m... alone now... just me." She said silently. He sighed and looked down.

"I’ve finally realized it. From all the bad things I’ve done, to my family and to yours in the past, and to any other person. I guess I did deserve this." She said looking down, holding her tears in.

"No, you don’t. Even though you guys have broken apart, you can still contact them and hang out sometimes." He said. She kept her head down. He looked at her and smacked his lips then held his hand out to her with a smile.

"Lets go somewhere." He said. She slowly looked up at his hand then at him.

 

When they got back home, Hyuna looked around the basement and sniffed.

"This basement." He said smiling. "Is what makes me happy." He said with a huge smile. She let out a slight smirk and sat down.

"This was where my invention life started." He said with a chuckle. "And...I’ll let you join me." He said slightly looking at her who scoffed.

"You can have it to yourself." She said. He laughed and walked towards her.

He reached for her tiny hands and he held it then walked her towards his drawer. She looked at him with a smile as he opened his drawer.

"I’d hate to ever loose someone I cared for...or love." He said then he slowly glanced at her and smiled nervously.

"In order to have her in my memories forever...I do...this." He said as he grabbed a stamp out.

He gently pressed Hyuna’s ring finger print on there and copied it to the cupboard they’d just made.

She stared at him oddly watching him do the same to his, placing it beside her fingerprint. He looked down at her with a smile and held her hand tightly. She slowly reached her arms over his shoulders and hugged him tightly.

"You’re the best." She said with a smile. He chuckled and held her closely. "Am I?" He asked chuckling still embracing her in his chest.

He slowly kissed her neck soothingly. She giggled fretfully and stared at him with a slight smile in her face.

Hyuna’s eyes sparkled with a slight sadness. She looked into Junhyung’s beautiful eyes and slowly tiptoed and reached his lips.

She tenderly pressed her soft lips brushing against his romantically. He held her intimately towards him and kissed her back.

 

 

"Hyuna!" Junhyung’s mother yelled from the pool outside. Hyuna rolled in her bed and angrily sat up. She sighed deeply and walked to the window.

As she looked down, a smile came to her face as Junhyung waved from below. She looked down nervously and disappeared from the window.

Junhyung smiled from below and dove into the pool with a satisfied smile.

"Honey!" Junhyung’s father yelled walking towards them from the house. She and Junhyung got up and stared at him awkwardly.

"What’s wrong?" She asked confused. He tucked his hand in his pockets. "Um... Hyuna’s parents called. They said they want her back tomorrow." He said sadly.

"What?!" Junhyung yelled loudly walking out of the pool quickly. "What do you mean they want her back?!" He yelled angrily. They both looked at him confused.

"Junhyung, she wasn’t sent here for us to keep. We were to give her discipline." Said his father.

"They believe she’s had enough control." He said. Junhyung narrowed his eyes deeply.

"Those aren’t even her real parents!" He yelled madly. His parents gasped loudly, staring at him with a puzzled and unbelievable expression.

"JUNHYUNG!" Hyuna yelled loudly appearing from the corner with wide eyes. She was in a bikini and had a towel around her shoulders.

"That was between you and me only!" She yelled loudly shaking her head. Junhyung stared at her speechless. He tried to mutter some words but nothing came out.

Hyuna stared at him angrily then ran into the house and slammed her bedroom door, changing her outfit.

Junhyung looked down sadly as his mother and father coughed loudly from behind.

"Junhyung son... how long has this been going on?" His mother asked curiously with her arms crossed.

Junhyung looked down and sighed deeply. He looked up at his parents whom waited for an answer and ran into the house. Her parents dropped their hands as they watched him leave them.

"Junhyung!" His mother yelled loudly.

As he entered the house, the front door slammed. He ran quickly towards the door and saw Hyuna a few feet away on her skateboard. He inhaled deeply and grabbed his skateboard that he'd bought for himself on the side of the wall, following her.

He didn’t know where she was going, but he had a hunch it was the levee.

As he arrived, he circled the area out of breath trying to look for her. He skidded on his skateboard and came to a stop. He searched in every corner but there was no sign of her.

"Hyuna!" He yelled loudly making his blue veins popped from his neck.

"Kim Hyuna!" He yelled louder.

"I know you’re around here somewhere!" He yelled with a worried crack.

Hyuna sunk lower behind the levee with a grunt as the tall grass covered her from him. She tried her best to stop breathing loud as he walked towards her still yelling her name.

"Hyuna!" He screamed with all his might. He sat down on the levee trying to catch his breath.

"I know you’re not going to come out." He said looking around scanning the area. "But...the only reason why I spilled our secret...was because I didn’t want you to leave me." He said softly.

"I know that if you were to leave with them, you’d go away. And we’d never meet again." He said keeping his gaze down and breathing heavily.

"I don’t want you to leave me." He said then he stood up. He searched the area once more and heard a rattle from behind him. He looked over with squinting eyes as Hyuna’s skateboard rolled down the hill. He quickly ran over and spotted her sitting on the side looking down shamefully.

"Hyuna." He said softly. She slowly looked up at him. He let a hand out but she ignored it.

"This... wasn’t supposed to happen." She said with a cold voice staring at him angrily.

"It was all your fault that caused this! Now I can’t retreat! I can’t turn back to who I used to be!" She yelled loudly with tears forming in her eyes.

"My friends all leave me and I can’t do anything about it...my skateboard got destroyed and I couldn’t even make a move!" She yelled loudly. He looked down at her sadly. "I’m-"That’s why I’m here... to help you." He said softly looking into her eyes.

"I’m here to protect you." He said with his hands still out. She slightly shook her head.

"This can’t happen." She said looking down. "Yes it can." He said with a confident smile.

"If my parents know that they’re not your real parents... then you can stay with us-"

"They’re your parents best friends! They’ll just leave me and... that’ll be the end of me." She said narrowing her eyes at him.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her up. He sat her on the levee and scratched his head looking down at her skateboard.

"Everything will be fine... trust me." He said with a smile then slid down the levee to grab her skateboard.

His leg got caught on a barbed wire that scratched his leg pretty bad. He screamed in pain as she widened her eyes and quickly ran towards him.

"Junhyung!" She yelled loudly beside him in seconds with teary eyes. She looked at his wound.

"Now look what you did! You idiot!" She yelled crying. He stared at her with painful eyes and lightly chuckled.

"How can you laugh at a time like this!" She yelled in his face. He smiled.

"I’m...just happy you worry." He said with a smile. She wiped her tears and stood up.

She walked slowly down to grab her skateboard and threw it up the levee and came back to grabbed his hand. "Let’s go clean it up before-"

"I’m fine...I just-"

He looked at her who glared at him with angry eyes.

A/N: Double update! I divided this chap into two...

The next chapter will be up in a bit!!!