Accident!!

Fated to Meet You

“Hyun Ah...” His mother said with a ‘you-won’t-like-this’ expression. “So Hyun wants to sleep over today.” She said. Hyun Ah nodded her head with a gasp. “No, you can’t let that happen.”

“But it’s late, and her ride already went home. She has no other place to stay.” Jun Hyung’s mother said. Hyun Ah took a deep breath annoyed knowing So Hyun did it on purpose. “Alright... let her sleep in Jun Hyung’s old room.” She said staring at the screen.

            “She wants to sleep with you.” Jun Hyung’s mother said looking at her. Hyun Ah stared at her. “And both yours and Jun Hyung’s room right now aren’t safe to sleep in yet because of the chemicals.” She said. Hyun Ah’s eyes widened.

            “Well... what’d you say to her?” she asked curiously. Jun Hyung’s mother lightly giggled. “I couldn’t say no.” She said smiling with a sour face. Hyun Ah quickly stood up. She turned towards the stairs seeing So Hyun standing in front of her in Jun Hyung’s mother’s pajamas.

            “I’m sleeping with you today!” she yelled happily. Hyun Ah walked by her without smiling and glancing at her. “What... happened?” asked So Hyun puzzled. Jun Hyung’s mother smiled. “She’s just tired.” She said. So Hyun smiled and sat by Jun Hyung’s mom and watched the television together.

            Hyun Ah walked into the room and quickly closed the door behind her annoyed. She spotted Jun Hyung sitting on the desk looking at his albums with some music on the stereo.

“Jun Hyung!” Hyun Ah whispered in panic. She quickly glanced back at the closed door. “What?” he asked turning to her. She stared at him. “So Hyun’s going to sleep over!” she whispered angrily.

            “Oh...well...that’s your problem.” He said with a chuckle turning back around smiling. She angrily walked towards him and turned his shoulder around. “Let her sleep with you! I can’t sleep with a person like her on a bed! Last time I tried and she kicked me off!” she yelled.

            “So you want me to fall off from the top bunk then?” he asked annoyed. “Plus... I’m a guy... that’s just weird.” He said shaking his head. Hyun Ah scoffed. “Come on... I bet you’ve slept with a girl before.” She said crossing her arms. He blankly stared at her. She widened her eyes and grunted furiously. So Hyun opened the bedroom door.

            “Hey... guys.” she said closing the door, entering the room. “I didn’t know you guys sleep together... how romantic.” She said with a smile. Hyun Ah pointed to the bunk bed annoyed. “Oh... right... bunk bed.” She said chuckling.

            “Uh... So Hyun... you’re gonna sleep with Jun Hyung on the top bunk.” Hyun Ah said then climbed on her bed, the bottom bunk. So Hyun looked at Jun Hyung with wide eyes and chuckled nervously.

            “Are you serious?” She said looking at him and then Hyun Ah. “He’s a guy.” She said again. Hyun Ah looked at her. “No, he’s really a girl-“ she said sarcastically; “uh I think I know that. And by what I know, he’s never slept with a girl before... so allow yourself to be his first.” She said covering the blanket over her head. Jun Hyung pulled her covers annoyed.

            “Hey! Come on! Quit being such a poor sport!” He yelled annoyed and stood in front of her. Hyun Ah sighed frustrated and sat up in her bed.

            “Fine... So Hyun... you can sleep on my bed... I’ll go on the top bunk.” She said getting up. Jun Hyung watched her and quickly walked to the staircase and stood in front of it. Hyun Ah stood in front of him. “Move! I’m gonna go sleep.” She said trying to push him. He held the bars tightly.

            “That’s my bed! You sleep on the ground!” He yelled loudly. She scoffed. “You sleep on the floor! Your back matches to be pressed with the floor!” Hyun Ah yelled pushing him as hard as she could. He kept his stand. So Hyun stared at them awkwardly from Hyun Ah’s bed, waiting to see when they’ll stop.

“You stop now... before she joins us too.” She whispered quietly punching his side. He glanced at So Hyun, who smiled lightly. Jun Hyung quickly pushed Hyun Ah, throwing her on the wall and climbed up the bunk bed as fast as he could.

            That night, Hyun Ah slept on the floor angrily while Jun Hyung peeked down at her and laughed. She glanced at So Hyun, who slept soundly and sighed.

 

15 MINUTES LATER

Jun Hyung woke up tired and looked down at where Hyun Ah was sleeping. He rubbed his eyes seeing that she’d vanish. “Where is she?” he said silently looking around. He sighed and crawled out of his bed to go look for her.

            “Ah... my sweet room.” Hyun Ah sighed crawling into her huge king-sized bed. “I’m ant-free.” She said then closed her eyes and smiled. With a deep inhale, in the contaminated air, she started to cough and gag. She quickly curled up into a ball holding from the pain striking from inside. Her cough became quieter, but it filled her with more pain.

Jun Hyung scratched his head holding the compass in his hand. He held it out and looked at it confused leading him to Hyun Ah’s old bedroom. “What’s she doing in here?” he said opening the door. He gasped from fear when he caught her gagging for air.

“Hyun Ah!” He yelled flashing the bedroom light on. He ran towards her. “Are you okay?!” he yelled moving her hair from her face. She looked up at him, tears filling her red eyes with a blur. He quickly carried her out of the bedroom running out the front door as fast as possible, throwing her in his car and driving off. She sat in the back seat gagging for air. He glanced back worried and opened the windows and drove faster. He took his phone out and called his parents.

“Mom! Dad! I’m taking Hyun Ah to the hospital! I don’t know what’s wrong! But she slept in her contaminated bedroom for just a bit and she’s having trouble breathing! Come quick!” he yelled hanging up. When he got to the hospital, he pulled over and quickly and threw the door open and ran to carry her into the hospital.

“Hyun Ah!” he yelled running quickly towards the emergency door. She looked up at him but saw a huge blur instead of his face.

            “Who is this?” She thought thankfully before her vision began to worsen. She quickly collapsed in his arms.