Junhyung and Naeun encounter

Fated to Meet You

Jun Hyung and Na Eun leaned outside his car looking at the beautiful view of a big lake. Na Eun smiled. “You okay? You look a little upset.” She said peeking at him. He sighed.

            “Hyun Ah seemed to be more than I thought she was.” He said looking down. “She’s... easy to get along with my parents.” He said keeping his stare on the ground.

            “Is that a bad thing?” asked Na Eun confused. “Yeah! She’s got my parents going against me now!” he yelled irritated. She chuckled. “Is that why you’re here? To get your anger out on me?” She asked with a light chuckle. He looked up at her. She smiled and slowly walked towards him and gave him a hug. “It’ll be fine... at least she’s getting used to your family.” She said smiling.

Hyun Ah followed the arrow seeing that it brought her through the streets. “Where is he?” she said following the directions of the arrow confused. She stopped when she spotted his car. “Oh my goodness... it does bring me to him!” she said looking for him. She suddenly found him hugging a girl and gasped.

“Hmm... who is that?” she said squinting her eyes. The flashback of when Na Eun and she met ran across her mind.

            “Uh...Hyun Ah...this is Na Eun...my cousin.” Said Jun Hyung. Hyun Ah narrowed her eyes. “And?” She said annoyed.

            “Um, I just wanted to stop by and say hi because Jun Hyung was talking to me all about you.” She said with a smile. Hyun Ah glared at him.

“I’m pretty sure that’s her,” Hyun Ah said scratching her chin and thinking at the same time. She shook and disgust overcame her face. “You sicko! Dating your cousin?!” she yelled with a whisper and grossed out face. She started to walk towards them slowly crossing her arms with a calm face. She lightly coughed when she reached them. Na Eun quickly released Jun Hyung and looked down nervously. He quickly looked at Hyun Ah and sighed.

            “Wow... first time I see you without your skateboard traveling.” He said staring at her. She sarcastically smiled. “Very funny.” She said. Na Eun looked around behind Hyun Ah confused.

            “You...came here by yourself?” Na Eun asked confused. Jun Hyung looked perplexed. “Yeah...how’d you get here?” he asked puzzled. Hyun Ah crossed her arms in annoyance.

            “Does that really matter?” She said heading back. “Your parents want you there for breakfast.” She said then continued walking. Na Eun looked at Jun Hyung concerned.

            “What?” he asked confused. She looked at Hyun Ah who was still walking, her back to them. “She’s not looking. What’s the matter?” He said with a light chuckle.

            “Does she know?” Na Eun asked curiously. Jun Hyung slowly shook his head. She sighed deeply and slightly smiled. “Alright... go home before your parents suspect something.” She said walking towards her house with a quick glance. Jun Hyung smiled and sat in his car.

 

            Hyun Ah walked back home slowly looking around confused. “Damn it... how’d I get here?” she said confused. Suddenly, a car stopped beside her. Jun Hyung rolled his windows down.

            “Lost?” He asked. Hyun Ah scoffed. “Not even.” She said and continued walking. Jun Hyung chuckled.  “As you wish.” He said driving past her. Hyun Ah stopped and angrily stared at his car. A smile came to her eyes when she spotted bits of oil tracks dripping from his car. She chuckled and slowly jogged following the tracks.

            Jun Hyung’s parents ate quietly at the silent table until they heard a car roar from outside the house. With a relieved sigh, they looked at each other with smiles and looked out the window. Jun Hyung slowly got out of his car and walked towards the house tucking his keys in his pocket.

“Where’s Hyun Ah?” His mother asked confused. He found their puzzled faces in the kitchen and stared at them with an awkward face.  “Uh... is something wrong?” he asked confused.

            “Um... Hyun Ah came to look for you.” His father said. Jun Hyung scoffed.

            “Yeah right... she was just being nosy and following me around.” He said walking towards the kitchen table. His parents kept their stare on him. Jun Hyung froze and looked at them.

“Are you serious?” He said looking at his parent’s eyes on him. “You can’t possibly force me to go back out there and look for her?” He said about to sit down. His father raised an eyebrow.

            So Hyun sat in her car while the driver drove her past a bunch of huge houses. “I’m pretty sure this was the right address that her parents gave me.” She said staring at the paper in her hand. She looked up and sighed deeply.

            Hyun Ah walked peacefully in the long road and smiled when she finally reached the house, just a block away. She looked down at the oil tracks, which were almost disappearing and chuckled. “Thanks for helping me get home.” She said trotting towards the house quickly.

            “Did you see her?” Jun Hyung’s mother asked angrily. Jun Hyung looked down and sighed. “Yes... I saw her... but she wouldn’t let me offer her a ride.” He said not looking up at his parents. “Jun Hyung.” Said his father crossing his arms. “You have to-“     

“Oh! She’s out there!” Jun Hyung yelled quickly standing up. He walked out the door relieved awaiting her. Hyun Ah spotted him walking quickly towards her and stopped confused. She looked around with her eyeballs from side to side.