Meeting Sohyun

Fated to Meet You

Junhyung sat at a bench with his phone in his hand, playing a game. He suddenly felt someone sit beside him as he took 2 quick glances.

“Hey... you’re here already?” He asked chuckling. She laughed. “What? Expecting me to be late?” She asked smiling. “Of course.” He said laughing. She looked up at him.

“Did you need something? Why all of a sudden wanting to see me?” Sohyun asked curiously. He tucked his phone in his pocket and turned his body towards her on the bench.

“Can I ask you a question So Hyun?” He asked resting his head on his arm, which was placed on the bench. “I guess.” She said with a nervous chuckle.

“Hyuna talks about you a lot in the house. How good of a friend are you guys?” He asked curiously. She quickly looked down and nervously chuckled.

“You should ask her.” She said smiling. He scoffed.

“I tried! That girl doesn’t tell me anything! She says she doesn’t trust me.” He said annoyed. Sohyun laughed and grabbed his arm, resting her head on his shoulder.

“Huh?! Junhyung?!” Doojoon said walking by with huge headphones in his ears and an ipod in his pocket.

“What’re you doing here? With... this?” He asked looking at Sohyun up and down.

“Oh... hey Doojoon.” He said greeting him. Sohyun remained seated looking down.

“We were just... talking.” Junhyung said looking at her. “Why’re you hanging out with her? Do you have any idea how much she hurted Hyuna at Naeun’s wedding?” He asked frustrated. Sohyun quickly looked at him.

“Oh... that... yeah... I know.” He said looking down. “But I already helped her clean it up.” He said chuckling. “The graffiti was pretty bad-“

“She destroyed Hyuna’s SKATEBOARD!” Doojoon yelled getting red. Junhyung froze in place with confused eyes.

“What?” Junhyung asked slowly.

[FLASHBACK]

“Right... where’s your skateboard anyways? I never see you riding on it anymore.” He said. She glanced at him and continued doing what she was doing. “No comment?” He asked smiling. “Did Sohyun-“

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Junhyung thought back to his conversation earlier with Hyuna and then looked at Sohyun who had a guilty look on her face and then back at Doojoon.

“What happened to her skateboard?” Junhyung asked forcefully. Doojoon glared at Sohyun. “That... thing will never tell you the truth.” Doojoon said glaring at Sohyun.

“I say you ask Hyuna. That skateboard meant a lot to her. More than her own life.” He said angrily looking at Sohyun.

“I’m not going to waste my time near this person... and neither should you Junhyung. Tell Hyuna I said hi.” He said then walked away. Junhyung stood confused then looked down at Sohyun.

 

Junhyung quickly parked his car on the driveway and walked into the house and up to Hyuna’s room.

“Where is she?” He said quietly scanning the room for her. It was empty. He quickly looked in his bedroom and then in the inside pool. He checked in the garage and then finally in the back yard. As he opened the sliding door, he spotted Hyuna, tiny and scrawny, in a corner grabbing huge pieces of wood, throwing them into a pile. He lightly chuckled and walked towards her.

Hyuna backed up, wiping the sweat off of her face as she stumbled and fell again. Junhyung stopped and watched her actions for a while. Hyuna grunted getting up madly and mumbled something angrily.

“Hyuna.” He said. She quickly turned around.

“Hey! What’re you doing sneaking around me?!” She yelled terrified.

“What’re you doing?” He asked crouching down beside her. She coughed and looked at the pieces of wood.

“I have to build another cupboard before your parents get home... or I’m doomed.” She said looking down, resting her chin on her knee. Junhyung chuckled and sighed.

We’ll build another one... but first... we’ve got to get you fixed.” He said looking at her with a sweet smile on his face. She gazed at him.

“What’re you thinking?” She asked confused. “Here... give me your leg.” He said. She kept it still.

“Which side is it?” He asked. She pointed to her right ankle. He chuckled and sat beside her, pulling her right ankle towards him and lifting her jeans up.

“Does it hurt?” He asked. She scoffed. “What do you think? I’m sweating like a pig!” She yelled loudly. He chuckled. “I know... I know.” He said chuckling. He looked at her and grabbed her hand but she moved it away.

”What’re you doing? If you’re going to harass me instead then forget it!” She yelled moving her leg. He pulled her hand back and placed it on his muscular arm.

“Don’t try to impress me.” She said looking away. “Although it is well-built.” She thought glancing at his muscular arm quickly.

“This is going to hurt... alright? So I need you to squeeze my arm as hard as you can if it hurts... understand?” He said. She looked at him oddly. He looked at her ankle and used both his hands to hold it.

            “What’re you going to do-AHHHHHH!“

 

He quickly untwisted her ankle with a loud grunt while she dug her nails into his arm. It felt as though fire ran through her blood vessels along with pain. She yelled loudly making the birds in the tree nearby fly into the sky.

After the sting almost went away, she yelped and slapped his bleeding arm firmly. She stood up and walked towards the sliding door angrily. He chuckled awkwardly then stood.

Walking away now?” He asked through a smile. She stopped and slowly looked down at her ankle and lifted it up twisting it in every direction. She looked at him surprised not feeling any pain. She turned around and looked at him happily smiling.

“It doesn’t hurt anymore!” She yelled jumping and looking at her ankle. Junhyung stood up and chuckled from afar. She ran quickly to him and stood by his side throwing an arm around his shoulder.

Now we can start building again.” She said smiling up at him. He scoffed. “Better be careful this time.” He said threateningly. She nodded with a chuckle.

“I’m always careful. What’re you talking about?” She said. He stared at her and coughed lightly annoyed by her actions.

“I regret many things that I help you with.” He said through clenched teeth. She turned around and glared at him.

“Hey... did I tell you I have a hearing of 20/20?” She said cleverly. He bursted out laughing; “Only you have a hearing of 20/20!” He yelled laughing. “It’s vision that’s 20/20 you smart aleck!” He yelled laughing hysterically. Hyuna nervously looked down and mumbled something.

“Crap... he is right.” She thought guiltily. “Uh... good job! I was just... testing how smart you were!” She yelled biting her nails. She started to fake puke. “What is that taste-“

She stared at the blood on her nails and gasped while Junhyung looked at her awkwardly. She stared at his shoulder and gasped at the nail marks on his arm. “Your shoulder-“

He quickly looked at it and shrugged. “It’s not a big deal...it’s just-“

“I ate your blood!” She yelled disgusted wiping quickly.

A/N: Sorry to stop at such a spot, but how was it??

I hope it was a good chapter....

So I'm thinking, I think this story is going to end soon...

But don't worry! Depends on how I'm writing and what comes up in my mind... hehe...

Please comment and let me know how this story's going for you okay??

SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!!!!