Picking Hyuna up...

Fated to Meet You

 

A/N: Okay so GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!!??? Because I have so much time in my hands right now, I updated two chapters for you all!!!! So, make me proud???!!! Hehe, I’m just playing. I feel bad because it’s been so long since I have updated, so because I love you all, and because I feel bad, here goes two chapters… I hope you’ll enjoy them!!!

 

            The next morning, Jun Hyung’s mother walked towards Jun Hyung and Hyun Ah’s room and knocked on the door. “Jun Hyung... honey... Jun Hyung.” she said opening it. She peeked in and saw Jun Hyung still sleeping on his bed. She slightly kicked his feet. “Jun Hyung... wake up.” She said. He grunted and slowly moved.

            “What mom?” He said tiredly. His mother chuckled. “We’re going to Na Eun’s wedding today. And we’re going to be sleeping there for a week so I need you to go pick up Hyun Ah at the hospital so she can get ready before we leave.” She said.

            “You go pick her up...” Jun Hyung yawned. “I’m tired.” He said covering his head with his blanket. His mother grunted loudly. “Jun Hyung.” She said threateningly. He deeply inhaled and got up. “Gotcha mom.” He said with his eyes closed then walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

            Hyun Seung grabbed his clothes in Hyun Ah’s room and stared down at her. “I haven’t been getting any sleep at all.” He said with his Mohawk now slumping down. “I gotta go home and sleep. I’ll be back.” He said. He sighed and walked out of the room. Hyun Ah slowly moved hearing the door close, and shielded her eyes from the sunrays. She sighed with a stretch then looked around the room.

            “Hyun Seung?” She said tiredly sitting up noticing he’d disappear. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the door opening. Jun Hyung walked in and appeared tiredly, slumping his shoulders.

            “Awake?” Junhyung said with his eyes half closed. “Did you drive here?!” She yelled unbelievably looking at him. He nodded. “I’m surprised you didn’t get into a car accident!” She yelled while he lightly chuckled.

            “Pack up... we’re going home.” He said sitting down across from her. She looked at him from her bed confused. “I’m not going anywhere with a sleep-drunk like you.” She said shaking her head. He yawned deeply. 

            “Just hurry up.” He said scratching his head looking down. “We’re going to go to Na Eun’s wedding today... so we gotta pack up at home too.” He said then slowly stood up and walked out the room.

            “Na Eun’s wedding.” She repeated looking down at the door Jun Hyung exited through. “You’re really going to go to her wedding?” She said puzzled.

 

            Hyun Ah walked out the door and spotted Jun Hyung sleeping on the chairs outside in the waiting room. She scoffed and poked his shoulder.

            “Hey... hey!” She yelled poking his shoulder. He remained motionless. She watched him slowly rolling over to the side and falling on the ground. She laughed moving out of the way watching him wake up on the ground.

            “What happened?” He asked rubbing his head. She laughed. “I should be asking you! Hurry up! I want to go home... this place is creeping me out.” She said then walked ahead. He slowly stood up from the ground and followed.

            Hyun Seung sat at the QWERT house with everyone across from him. “I’m going to tell Hyun Ah you lied.” Doo Joon said. “Why?!” Hyun Seung said standing up. “It’s not like I committed a crime! Plus... he said it was fine if I took his place as the rescuer.” He said sitting back down.

            “That means nothing.” A girl said annoyed. “What will you say when Hyun Ah unnie asks you how she was sick?” She asked. Hyun Seung looked down. Junhyung didn’t tell him how Hyuna became like that. He didn’t know himself as well.

             “And that did almost happen.” Doo Joon said crossing his arms. “That’s embarrassing.” Someone said from the back. Hyun Seung stood up annoyed. “Okay... alright guys!” He yelled. “I lied... but whatever! I don’t care-“

             “You don’t even like Hyun Ah!” Doo Joon yelled loudly. Everyone looked shocked. “What’re you talking about Doo Joon?” Hyun Seung said curiously. Doo Joon walked closer to him. “You told me.” He said pointing at Hyun Seung’s face.

             “You said... you’re only acting like you like Hyun Ah for her wealth... you told me straight up.” He said his eyes squinting. Everyone gasped.

A/N: Omo… and the truth shall be revealed… dadadum…

Well, good job to DJ right???

Please comment below okay? :D

I’ll love you very much!!! :D

Also, as said, the next chapter is up as well, so I hope you’ll enjoy it!!