Nervousness...

Fated to Meet You

 

A/N: Hey everyone!!! I’m sorry it’s been so long since I’ve updated! But as a surprise, I’ve updated two chapters!!!! So, I hope you will all enjoy it okay??? Thanks for all your support and love you’ve given to me and towards this fic! SARANGHAE!!!!!

 

            Hyuna sat on her bed while Junhyung sat in a chair nearby. The room was now silence with awkwardness. Junhyung slowly coughed.

            “Uh... you sleeping in here today?” He asked breaking the silence. She looked around with a sigh. “No... I’m going to sleep in the car.” She said shaking her head. He chuckled.

            “If you don’t mind... you can stay in my room.” He said. She looked at him. “We are roommates.” He said chuckling. She scoffed. “We are roommates.” She said smiling.

            “But it’d look weird to others... it’s all right... I won’t die.” She said chuckling. Junhyung stood up. “It’s getting dark.” He said looking out the window. Hyuna slowly gazed at the night sky through the window. “Make up your mind.” He said. She looked down.

            Junhyung laid on his bed looking up at the ceiling with a smile on his face. He thought about earlier and chuckled.

 

            “Got it!” She yelled excitedly. He chuckled and slowly slid her down in front of him.

           

             “That little kid.” He said chuckling then tensed up.

 

              He chuckled and slowly slid her down in front of him from the side. Her legs slid down his arms while her arms wrapped his shoulder and neck for balance. Her body brushed closely beside his as they kept their gaze on each other. As she reached the ground, their faces were inches from one another. They looked at each other nervously. Junhyung’s hand was pressing her body towards his tightly as her arms lie on his shoulders lightly.

              The smell of paint poured throughout the room as time froze between them. She looked down at his lips making her heart fluttered, her stomach curling into a ball. She quickly looked back up at his eyes and tried to breath normally. He slowly cracked a smile and released her little by little. She slowly freed her arms from him and backed up slowly, keeping her stare on the ground and glancing up at him nervously.

 

            He sat up and breathed deeply looking down and biting his lips. “Aish, Junhyung… get a hold of yourself…” he said shaking his head.

            Hyuna sat in the car looking up at the moon then sighed with a slight smile. “I had fun.” She said quietly. She turned her stare to the box with her broken down skateboard and frowned.

            “But never without my skateboard.” She said looking down. She looked up slowly as a shadow started to appear, walking towards her. She quickly laid down so he wouldn’t see her as he neared her.

            “Crap... who is it?” She thought afraid as the footsteps neared her. “Where is she?” Junhyung said with the compass in his hand. “She should be here.” He said. Hyuna quickly sat up. He quickly backed up in fear flashing the light in her face.

            “Yah!” She yelled shielding her eyes from the light. He looked at her. “What’re you doing out here?!” He yelled. She looked at his hand. “Hey, that’s my compass.” She said feeling her pocket and evidently found hers. She took it out and held it in comparison with his. He nervously looked down.

            Junhyung spread a sheet of clean covers on the ground before Hyuna jumped on the bed with a smile. “Hey.” He said throwing his pillow on the ground. “Is your compass wired too?” He asked. She chuckled.

             “What do you mean?” She asked confused. “Like... it’s broken or something.” He said. She shook her head perplexed. “No.” she said oddly clicking her tongue. Jun Hyung stared at his compass that was pointing directly at her.

            “Hey.” He said looking at her with narrowed eyes. “What?” She asked sitting on the bed. “Look at your compass.” He said. She mumbled in annoyance. “Why?! I’m tired!” She yelled turning the other direction.

            “Aish, hurry up!” He yelled sitting up. Hyuna grunted and sat up with the compass in her hand. She looked at him frustrated while he sighed.

            “Where’s it pointing to?” He asked. She stared at her compass, exchanging glances between him and the compass.

            “Well... you bought it... so it likes you.” She said. He widened his eyes. “Are you saying it’s pointing to me?” He asked surprised. She nodded.

            “Look at mine!” He yelled holding it out in front of her. As she moved, the arrow followed her around the room.

            “How weird.” She said confused. He laughed. “Tell me about it! This is creepy! This was what I used to find you all those times you were missing!” He yelled chuckling. Hyuna glared at him and scoffed throwing the compass under her bed.

            “You’re weird. Just like your gift.” She said then rested her head on the pillow. “Night.” She mumbled then closed her eyes and turned the other way quickly. He smiled and tucked his compass under his pillow and covered himself with the blanket.

            As they drove back home, Hyuna glanced back in the backseat at the box with her skateboard in it. She sighed deeply as Junhyung looked at her awkwardly.

           “Did you forget something or what?” He asked looking back as she shook her head. “You guys alright back there?” Junhyung’s mother asked. Hyuna smiled quickly.

           “Yeah.” She said through a sigh. “Everything’s... cool.” She said tucking her long bangs over her ear. He looked at her and shrugged his shoulders looking out the window.

 

            Sohyun sat in her bedroom and took her phone out and started texting. After she finished, she let out a giggle and buried her face in her pillow.

            Junhyung sighed feeling his phone ring from his pocket. He slowly took it out reading it:

 

“Hey!! Guess who...”

Junhyung scoffed with a confused smile.

“Um... don’t want to... who is this.”

Sohyun quickly jumped when her phone rang in her hands. She sat on her belly reading the text with a huge smile.

“Ur savior.”

“Savior? I have a savior?”

“So Hyun.”

He smiled with a puzzled look then sat up straighter and smirked.

“Did you steal my number?”

She chuckled and covered her face with her pillow.

“If you think so.”

“I think so.”

“Leave it be then.”

              Junhyung chuckled clicking keyboards on his phone. Hyuna glared at him. “Dude, can you please stop with the stupid snickering. It’s getting on my nerves.” She said annoyed. He gazed at her and turned the other direction. Hyuna laid her head back on the soft cushion and closed her eyes.

 

“Did you need something?”

“Jus...wanted to talk.”

“Technically...we’re texting...not talking.”

Sohyun chuckled when an idea came across her mind.

“Are you guys coming home yet??”

“Right now.”

“Great! Want to go out today? You come pick me up.”

            Junhyung looked up and sighed. “Should I?” He thought scratching his chin.

            Sohyun held her phone tightly in her hand with a worried face. “Please say yes... please say yes...” she repeated thoroughly with fear.

 

“No.”

Her face died as she looked down sadly, her lips pouting out as another text reached her.

“You come to my place and pick me up...”

She lightened up and squealed loudly, pounding her fists in the air shouting for joy.

A/N: Haha, I had to put a twist in here somehow…

But junah had a fun time… right??? Even though it was short… :D

Please comment and let me know how it’s going… :D

I updated another chapter too as said above!!! So enjoy!!! :D