i don't want your Hyuna cooties...

Fated to Meet You

“Look... Hyun Ah.” Jun Hyung's mother said. “Like I told you before... although you aren’t related to us of some sort...we still consider you family.” She said staring at Hyun Ah’s sad eyes. “Anything you want to express or say...we’re all ears.” She said smiling. Hyun Ah looked down with a light smile and nodded.

            “Alright.” She said with a smile and quickly looked up. “Let’s get going!” She yelled standing up then walked towards the almost finished drawers. As she walked over, Jun Hyung and his parents looked at each other with sad smiles on their faces.

            “Be nice to her guys.” Jun Hyung said. “Her life is pretty horrible.” He said again shaking his head pitifully. His parents scoffed.

            “I believe we should be telling you.” His mother said laughing. He scoffed and walked towards Hyun Ah and helped her.

            “Took you long enough!” she yelled starting to hammer. Jun Hyung grabbed the other piece of wood and started pounding.

            Later that day when the sun started to set, they all sat down exhausted and stared at the wonderful masterpiece they’ve created. “It’s beautiful.” Said Jun Hyung satisfied by his hard work. Hyun Ah stared at him and scoffed loudly.

            “In your eyes.” She said standing up. “I gotta go shower then sleep. Goodnight.” She said walking towards the house.  “Good night.” Said Jun Hyung chuckling.

            “Oh... and I wasn’t talking to you.” Said Hyun Ah turning back around. “Good night Jun Hyung’s father.” She said with a chuckle and slipped inside the house. His father smiled and waved.

            Hyun Ah walked into the bathroom with a towel in her hand and she felt her pocket. She took out the compass Jun Hyung had given her and stared at it seeing it pointed towards her bathroom door.

            Jun Hyung slipped his compass out and stared at it puzzled seeing the arrow pointing directly towards their front door. He sighed and tilted his head in confusion.

“Come on... let’s go inside.” Said his father standing up. “We gotta take a shower before going to sleep too.” He said then they slowly walked inside. Jun Hyung turned back around and grabbed his black t-shirt on the ground and chuckled staring at it.

            “Gross.” He said staring at it. “It’s filled with Hyun Ah’s germs.” He said with a sour face.           

            Hyun Ah stepped out of the bathroom in her pajamas and looked at Jun Hyung was sitting in the chair in their bedroom looking through a book.

“Finally you came out.” He said annoyed. She raised an eyebrow. “Okay?” she said walking towards her bed. She froze when she spotted Jun Hyung’s black t-shirt on her bed. “Uh... what is that doing on my bed?” she said pointing at it. Jun Hyung stood up and crossed his arms standing beside her with a deep breath.

            “That... Hyun Ah... is where your sweat lays.” He said staring at it. “And I don’t wanna touch it... so you wash it.” He said glancing at her. She scoffed.  “Uh... your clothes... you wash.” She said kicking it off her bed. Jun Hyung angrily stared at her.

            “Hey!” he yelled as the shirt landed beside his feet. “Hey look... it’s already flying to you.” She said with a chuckle jumping on her bed. He glared at her then picked it up. She quickly threw the covers off her face hearing him throw it on the corner of the room.

“Excuse you?” She yelled. Jun Hyung peered over at her. “Excuse you?” he mocked her annoyed about to turn the lights off. “Shut up. Don’t just throw it in the corner! What if ants come again?!” she yelled irritated. Jun Hyung chuckled.

            “Then it’d be your fault cause it’s your sweat that they’re chewing on.” He said switching the lights off. She shrugged. “Oh well...it’s closest to your bed anyways.” She said carelessly. He ignored her and climbed to bed, making the bed creak.

“If that bed ever falls, you’re going down with me.” She threatened. “Hmm. I’m starting to wonder how.” He said. She scoffed. “Just watch.” She said throwing the covers over her head. Jun Hyung smacked his lips annoyed and went to sleep. Hyun Ah sighed relaxing from her hard-working day and went to sleep too.

            That night, Jun Hyung dreamt of horrible dreams. He dreamt he was tied by aliens and were fed gallons of smelly poop. The next was that he was forced to sit in a methane gas room for the rest of his life. The last dream before he woke up was the worst. He dreamt he opened his eyes and saw darkness filling his world. He looked everywhere, opened his eyes as wide as he could, but couldn’t see anything, nor could he feel his eyes. He couldn’t breathe normally. He started to panic, until he heard someone laughing evilly.

“Hyun Ah.” He thought angrily trying to wake up. Suddenly, he sat up and realized it wasn’t a dream. He could feel pain and the stench killed his lungs. He quickly threw the shirt off his face as Hyun Ah’s laugh came out louder. He angrily stared at her watching her laugh hysterically curling up in a ball on the ground.

            “How was your sleep?!” she asked through her laugh. Jun Hyung stared at her. “So it wasn’t a dream.” He said irritated. She laughed. “Part of it must’ve been...but that was just hilarious right there!” she yelled laughing. The door to their room opened and behind it was Jun Hyung’s mother, smiling confused.

            “What’s going on in here?” she asked puzzled. Jun Hyung quickly climbed down from the bunk bed. “Look at this!” he yelled holding the shirt in his hand.

            “Uh...your shirt?” she asked confused. Hyun Ah bursted out laughing again. “Filled with her sweat!” yelled Jun Hyung holding it out. “Wash it then.” His mother said with a confused chuckle. “What’s so wrong with it? It’s not as bad as you and your father sharing underwear.” She said. Hyun Ah gasped, stopping her laugh and looked around uncomfortable.

            Jun Hyung looked at Hyun Ah embarrassed and angrily walked out of the room and into the bathroom, throwing the shirt down on the ground. His mother watched him leaving with a sigh. Hyun Ah shrugging her shoulders “I have no idea what’s wrong.” She told his mother with a quick chuckle.

            “So now you’re on her side huh?” Jun Hyung said in the bathroom looking in the mirror, talking to himself, infuriated. “I see how it is.” He said chuckling then looked out the bathroom angrily.

            Jun Hyung quickly got dressed and got in his car then drove off. Later that day, the family ate lunch without.

“Hey Hyun Ah... where’s Jun Hyung?” Jun Hyung’s father asked. Hyun Ah shrugged. “I don’t know.” She said neither caring nor eating. “He was upset earlier. He probably just went to get some air.” Said Jun Hyung’s mother. Hyun Ah slowly looked down.

            “Fine...it was my fault.” She said standing up. “I’ll go look for him.” She said then walked to her bedroom to get dressed.

            She quickly closed the door and sighed. “Got me doing everything.” She said annoyed staring at the compass next to her bed. She wore her jeans and grabbed her compass on her way out then left the house. “Be back!” she yelled closing the door.