Car Trip

Fated to Meet You

 

            Jun Hyung and Hyun Ah sat in the back of the car together; each against the window, with their enormous luggage in the trunk while his parents sat in front and drove.

            “How long is this trip?” Hyun Ah asked curiously. Jun Hyung’s mother sighed. “Eh... you can say... 5 hours... at the most.” She said. Jun Hyung quickly opened his eyes. “Five hours?!” he yelled loudly. “You didn’t tell me that!” he screamed. His father glanced at him and chuckled.

            “Exactly why we didn’t tell you.” He said chuckling. Hyun Ah scoffed and glanced at him. “Quit being such a baby.” She said taking her ipod out and watching a movie clip, lightly laughing as Jun Hyung peered over.

            “What’s that?” he asked trying to see. She moved the ipod away. “Look at yours!” She yelled annoyed glaring at him. He sat down and crossed his arms. ”Fine.” she said reaching in her bag. “You can use my back up ipod.” She said handing him one. He smiled and quickly grabbed it. Hyun Ah peeked at him watching him hold it in his hand and turning it on. “Stupid.” She thought with a light chuckle shaking her head.

 

            Na Eun sat in the living room of her wedding house and sighed looking out the window touching her necklace her fiancé had bought her.

            “Hey.” Said Gi Kwang, her fiancé, walking towards her from behind. She turned her head around with her back still facing him with a smile. “Nervous?” He asked wrapping his arms around her from behind. She shook her head slightly. “Surprised.” She said chuckling feeling his warmth surrounding her.

            “And happy?” He asked. She nodded and turned her head around to kiss his cheek. “Who’s coming today again?” He asked hearing Na Eun sigh.

            “My cousins.” She said. Gi Kwang nodded. “How are they?” He asked smiling down. She stared at him confused. “I meant... what kind of personalities they have.” He said chuckling. She smiled.

“Don’t worry... they’re great people... well-behaved.” She said smiling. “They won’t cause any trouble.” She continued while he rested his chin on her shoulders.

 

            Hyun Ah’s eyelids were becoming heavy while she stared at the movie clip on her ipod. Her head dangled from left to right loosely. Somebody quickly pushed her head making her woke up.

            “What are you? A bobble-head?” Jun Hyung asked annoyed stealing her ipod from her hand. “What’re you doing?” she asked annoyed trying to snatch it back. He held it over his head.

            “Your battery died on this one.” He said plugging the earphone in. She smacked her lips and sighed from her eyes that are starting to slowly close again. He quickly laughed out loud watching the new movie clip. She inhaled deeply glaring at him irritated and stuck her earphones in her ear as far as possible.

            “Now I can sleep in peace.” She said slowly closing her eyes with a smile. The car suddenly stopped in front of a huge house.

            “We’re here!” Jun Hyung’s mother yelled loudly. Jun Hyung and Hyun Ah slowly looked up at the house. He sadly looked at the gigantic house, which his beloved love is going to walk to meet her true groom. Hyun Ah yawned loudly with a stretch before getting ready to get out of the car.

            “Come on you guys.” Jun Hyung’s father said getting out. “We got to get going... we’ll get the luggage later.” They said then jogged towards the house. Hyun Ah and Jun Hyung remained in the car while his parents disappeared into the house. He slowly walked out taking his time with Hyun Ah who shortly following behind him. They stood side by side beside the car trying to get the tiredness out of them. Jun Hyung took his earphones out and handed it to Hyun Ah who took it and threw it in the car. She slowly took hers off too and quickly looked up at Jun Hyung noticing it’s stuck. He walked ahead while she stood by the car, picking at her ear, feeling the earphones going deeper and deeper into her ear.

“Jun Hyung!” She yelled with a cry. He slowly turned around. “What?” He asked watching her stand there all curled up, trying to pull the headphones out.

 

A/N: Okay, I don’t know for sure if that could really happen… >(^_^)<

But just to make it cute, I added it in there… :D

Sorry this chapter was a little short, but hope you loved it since I updated two…

Please don’t forget to comment!! Thanks for all your love already!

Saranghae everyone!!!