Lost Item

Fated to Meet You

 

A/N: Yes!! I know!!! I'm supposed to be on longer Haitus... WTH am I doing here??? Hehe... I COULDN'T LEAVE!!! LONG HAITUS “FAILED”!!!! I kept thinking about AFF and you all so I had to come back!!!! :D I will still succeed in school too... I hope... hehe... But I miss you all!!!!!!!!!!! My one week haitus... haha, cool huh?? I’ll still try to update even though it will be hard for me… hehe… Well, enjoy now!!! :DDD

 

[PREVIOUS LOOK-BACK]

            Junhyung got home from his day with Sohyun and saw Hyuna in the garage cuddled up from the cold, as if she was sick. He quickly ran to her and told Sohyun to close the garage door before storming inside.     

            Junhyung carried Hyuna into the house quietly and laid her on her bed. He sat beside her and lightly held her face in his hands.

            “Hyuna!” He whispered patting her cheeks. “Are you okay?” He asked. She remained silent.  “I should go get mom and dad-“

Suddenly, she lightly stretched and sighed deeply covering herself with her blanket. Junhyung stared at her confused and fixed the covers on her and stared at her face in the light.

He thought back to the time when they were at Gikwang and Naeun’s wedding, repainting the room. How they stood so close together and how their lips almost touched.

He quickly shook his head, taking the thought out and lightly coughed. “Hyuna.” He said poking her shoulders now. “Hyun Ah! Wake up!” He whispered holding her face tightly in his hands. She slowly opened her eyes peculiarly.

            “Junhyung?” She said puzzled. He scoffed. “What’re you-“

She quickly sat up and looked around with wide eyes then she peered back at him. “What’re you doing in my room?” She asked oddly for an answer. He scoffed instead.

            “I thought you were sick!” He whispered. Hyuna stared at him awkwardly. “I’m not sick... and... why’re you whispering?” She asked mocking his whispering.

            “Well... if my parents- anyways...go to sleep at the right place next time.” He said smacking her forehead with his palm, throwing her head on the pillow. He walked to his side of the room slamming the door. She glared at him angrily with curled lips and slept soundly.

 

[END OF LOOK-BACK]

 

            “What a waste!” Junhyung whispered angrily turning the lights off. He sat on his bed and took a deep breath. “I thought you were dead again.” He said annoyed. “Should’ve just left you out there.” He said shaking his head in rejection.

            The next morning, Hyuna walked out of the huge house and stared at the garage door confused. “It’s opened.” She said confused then slowly walked towards it. She walked faster realizing the cupboard she painted all night had disappear.

            “Junhyung!” His father yelled as he mumbled in his room. “Your mother and I have an urgent meeting right now! We’ll probably be back in a few days so take care of Hyuna alright!” He yelled carrying his luggage out the door quickly. “Don’t sleep too late honey!” His mother yelled .

            Hyuna looked around the garage and spotted Junhyung’s parents driving away. “We’ll be back in a few days! Take care!” Junhyung’s mother loudly at her while his father drove off. She stared at them awkwardly and waved.

            “JUNHYUNG!!” Hyuna yelled running into his room. He stared at her form the corner of his eyes.  “What.” He asked annoyed. She kneeled beside his bed to see him eye to eye.

“What’re you doing?” He asked confused sitting up. She followed his gaze. He noticed her terrified eyes and he sat up straighter. “What happened Hyuna?” He asked. She swallowed deeply and looked down.

 

            Hyuna rocked back and forth on a piece of wood keeping her balance while Junhyung walked inside the garage and scoffed. “Damn Sohyun.” He said angrily. “I told her to close the garage.” He said annoyed. Hyuna scoffed from behind.

            “Ha... you think she knows how to touch a garage door?” Hyuna asked chuckling with her hands out to keep balance. “Who knows... she probably does.” He said. She stood in front of her.

            “Right... where’s your skateboard anyways? I never see you riding on it anymore.” He said. She glanced at him and continued doing what she was doing.

            “No comment?” He asked smiling. “Did Sohyun-“

She looked at him with wide eyes when he said Sohyun’s name and lost her balance, crushing onto him. They laid on the ground with Junhyung angrily staring at her. She laid her head on his broad chest with sweat drooling down her head and the piece of wood lying on top of her. She slowly looked up at him with a sour face then rolled off onto her side and slowly sat up with a shriek. She rubbed her back while he slowly sat up as well.

            “By any chance... did Sohyun-“

            “Can you please not talk about this?” She asked painfully trying to stand up, but fell again. Her ankle had twisted when she fell on him. He scoffed and chuckled.

            “Seems you can’t get up... so better tell me the story now.” He said crossing his arms. He slowly stood up brushing the dirt off of himself while she gazed at him angrily with a crooked smile.

            “I still have arms... I can crawl.” She said trying to get up, with was a failure. He stood in front of her and smiled evilly. “Hyuna... all I want to know is-“

“I don’t want to talk about it!” She yelled loudly with anger stumbling on her feet, using her hands to bounce off of Junhyung’s muscular arms. He stood tall like a statue without losing balance. She slowly trotted towards the house while he scoffed behind.

            Hyuna slammed the front door then went to sit in the kitchen. She gently pulled her jeans up and stared at her bruised ankle.

            “I have to cover this from Junhyung’s parents... or they’ll start to worry.” She said looking around. She rolled her jeans back down and tried her best to walk up the stairs without falling backwards. Her face winced with pain as she moved her ankle in every direction. She grasped the stair case bars as hard as she could, making her way up farther. When she finally reached the top, she noticed she was sweating loads of sweat. She sighed and slowly walked into her room.

            “Hopefully this will heal before they come back.” She said wiping her sweat off her forehead and nose as she sat on her bed.

            “Is she okay?” Junhyung asked confused sitting on a chair in the garage looking back at the front door. He chuckled at the thought and sighed. “What do I do now... I have to build another cupboard before mom and dad comes back.” He said scratching his head. He took his phone out and stared at the new message sent:

 

“Busy today???”

 

Junhyung deeply sighed sticking his tongue out and looking up at the sky. “Why’re you always bothering me Sohyun?!” He asked through gritted teeth angrily.

 

“Yeah...why.”

 

Sohyun smiled at his reply and held her phone tightly in her hand looking up, thinking of ideas.

            Junhyung looked at the piece of wood that Hyuna was balancing on a while ago and sighed.

 

[FLASHBACK]

“By any chance...did Sohyun-“

“Can you please not talk about this?” She asked painfully trying to stand up, but fell again. Her ankle had twisted when she fell on him. He scoffed and chuckled.

[END FLASHBACK]

 

            Sohyun smiled at her phone and started texting. “I wanted to go watch a movie-

She suddenly stopped texting and read the new message sent. She smiled when it was from Junhyung. She read it and smiled happily:

 

“Lets meet...amusement park.”

 

A/N: So... there it is!!! hehe... Junhyungie's a little suspenseful now...

but he's off with Sohyun again... hehe...

don't worry!! Don't hate on her... this time, I'm going to make it interesting...

so patient for my other update... hehe...

OH! Did you all see the new poster??? Made by "Fantasy Graphics Poster Shop"!!

They're pretty fast and good, so please go check them out!! Hehe... Anywho, SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!