Eating Junhyung's Blood

Fated to Meet You

 

“That’s gross!” She yelled loudly putting her hand in front of his face. “You should be happy you got to taste my blood!” He yelled laughing. She glared at him.

“My grandma told me only stupid people drinks each other’s blood! Gross!” She yelled wiping her nails on his shirt. He scoffed and grabbed her tiny hand wiping the blood off with his shirt.

There was some dry blood on the edge of her nail and stains on parts of her finger. He wet his shirt with his saliva and put it on her fingers, wiping the dried blood away. She stared at him awkwardly, examining his features then pulled her hand away looking down.

He stared at her with raised eyebrows. She coughed.

“I don’t need your germs.” She said turning around. “Hurry up... we have to start on this before your parents come back.” She said. He scoffed and laughed. They pushed each other through the day trying to gather the right pieces together with giggles and laughter.

 

While Hyuna was still showering, Junhyung walked into her room and looked at her jeans that were hung up in the closet. He chuckled at a thought from the beginning when Hyuna first came to live with them:

 

“These are just the same pair of jeans and shirts!” He yelled examining them. She glared at him. “There’s a huge difference between all these clothes... only I can see them.” She said. He looked at them and tilted his head confused.

 

He walked over to one of the jeans and smiled. “I’ve noticed the difference now.” He thought looking at each of them. “Like what Hyuna said before... there were different textures in each... but most importantly... each had a design on it.” He thought staring at one with a star. It was a tiny design on the back pocket. Some were moons, peace signs, and the littlest things you can think of.

 

Junhyung awoke with a loud pound on the outside of his window, along with woods being thrown. He rubbed his eyes and stretched deeply then rolled out of his bed and looked around with a yawn.

“Eight o’clock?” He said looking at his alarm clock confused. “I never wake up this early.” He said with a confused expression then walked towards the bathroom.

“Hey Hyuna!” He yelled walking out to the back yard in his pjs still. He slowly looked up at her peering at her. She looked at him seeing a light smile flashing on his face.

“What’re you doing up so early?” He asked confused looking at her who was holding the hammer in her hand oddly. “No reason... just panicked to get this done before mom and-uh... I meant before your parents get home.” She said taking her sweater with her long sleeve under.

“Let’s get to work.” She said. He sighed. “Uh... I have the boards over there already and the legs are there.” He said pointing at a pile. She nodded and walked towards the legs. He handed her an extra hammer and the pail of nails then they started to work quickly.

 

Sohyun stopped outside of Junhyung’s house with two coffees in her hand and a big smile on, walking towards the house. She knocked on the door happily, but no one came to answer. She tugged at the door, but it was locked. She sighed looking down and walked back to her car sadly.

 

“Junhyung! Over here!” Hyuna yelled loudly. “I know... I know.” He answered laughing. Hyuna broke a chuckle.

 

Sohyun tilted her head hearing them pounding on nails. She walked to the backyard and opened the fenced door.

As she looked by the huge pool, Junhyung and Hyuna stood across from each other hammering pieces of woods together. She scoffed and quickly walked towards them.

“I think mines good.” Hyuna said wiping her sweat. He scoffed. “The hammer is still popping out! How can it be good already? The cupboard’s going to fall apart.” He said chuckling. She angrily stared at him.

“Building another cupboard?” Sohyun said behind them. They both looked at the door.

“Oh... Sohyun... what’re you doing here?” Junhyung asked with a light smile. Hyuna quickly looked down and pounded her nail some more without greeting her. “Just want to visit.” She said with a shrug. “Here... I brought you something.” She said handing him a coffee. He looked at Hyuna and then back at her oddly.

“Oh... Hyuna doesn’t drink coffee.” She said cleverly. Hyuna gave her the corner eye look. “Thanks.” Junhyung said taking it. He set it down on a bench nearby. “Drink it while its hot.” She said.

“I like my coffee cold.” He said with a chuckle. Sohyun looked down and nervously chuckled. “What happened to your other cupboard?” Sohyun said curiously looking at them.

“It’s none of your business.” Hyuna said angrily not looking at her. Sohyun stared at her with narrowed eyes. “It has nothing to do with you.” She continued. Sohyun scoffed. “I was just asking! I mean...did you guys-“

“Sohyun ah.” Junhyung said then she stopped talking. Hyuna looked at Junhyung and then at Sohyun and shook her head continuing what she was doing.

“What’re you doing here anyways?” He asked. Sohyun softened and smiled. “Did you want to go out or something today?” She asked sweetly. Hyuna lightly coughed from behind.

“Go your heart out Junhyung.” She said. Sohyun smiled even brighter. “See! Hyuna unnie lets! Come on... let’s go.” She yelled pulling his arm.

Junhyung stood tall and stared at Hyuna angrily who raised her eyebrows at him and smiled.

 

Junhyung stood near Sohyun’s car with a deep sigh. “Look... Sohyun. Can we talk?” He asked looking down with a confused expression. She nodded happily. “Um... I want you to realize that... we’re... not a couple.” He told her. She stared at him blankly.

“What’re you talking about?” She asked shaking her head with only a slight smile across her face now. He looked down and then back up at her.

“Sohyun... we’re only friends... I didn’t mean for you to think that-“

“But we like each other!” She yelled loudly. Junhyung shook his head. “No... Sohyun.” He said annoyed.

“I felt bad for you and helped you a couple of times.” He said. “I never felt... affection or anything like that towards you.” He said with a light chuckle.

“I don’t understand.” She said confused. “Sohyun... I know all the thing that you did to hurt Hyuna.” He said. Her eyes slowly widened. “I know everything.” He said staring at her closely. She started to back off.

“You don’t know anything.” She said. Junhyung’s eyes narrowed deeper. “I finally realize why Hyuna hasn’t been herself lately... she hasn’t been on her skateboard for a while... and it’s awkward seeing her walk around.” He said. Sohyun scoffed.

“It must sound funny to you because you know who did it.” Junhyung said threateningly. “I don’t know who destroyed it!” She yelled loudly then stopped walking and stood tall.

“How did you know it was destroyed? Huh? Tell me...how-“

“I didn’t mean to! I was extremely jealous of her and-“

“Will you guys SHUT UP!!!” Hyuna yelled behind them with all her might, her hands on her waist. They both turned to face her quickly.

“Hyuna unnie.” Sohyun said lightly with a whisper. Junhyung stared at her.

“You hear that Hyuna? Sohyun... destroyed your skateboard.” He said angrily. Hyuna stared at her for a while and then slowly scoffed.

“I don’t care.” She said looking at Sohyun angrily. She walked back to the house with the hammer in one of her hand.

“You do care! Doojoon said it was important to you! More than your life!” He yelled loudly. Hyuna stood where she was and narrowed her eyes angrily biting her lip.

A/N: Okay, I know it's getting annoying again...

But please be patient with me okay??

I'm sorry for making all my Junah fics annoying... I feel bad...

When I'm done with these ones, I'll make a romantic and happy one okay?

Thank you for all your support! SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!! >(^_^)<