Help me Junhyung!!!!

Fated to Meet You

            “It’s stuck!” Hyuna yelled. He walked over with a sigh. “What’s stuck?” Junhyung asked standing in front of her. She held  the headphone strings in her hands.

            “I can’t pull it out...if I do...then the whole thing will get stuck in my ear.” She said pulling gently. “Why’d you stick it so deep?!” He yelled hitting her hand away. He took hold of the string and looked inside her ear.

            “I was trying to get silence because you were so annoying in the car!” She yelled loudly. He flicked her forehead. “Quit yelling! Your ear tightens when you do. Sheesh, I never knew this could happen.” He said holding her face with his left hand and his right hand picking her left her. She clutched his arms with her hands while he slowly pulled it out then got it stuck again.

             “Your ear’s too small.” He said struggling. “You might have to live in silence your whole life since you wanted to.” He said. She corner eyed him annoyed. He quickly chuckled and continued to try to take it out again.

            Jun Hyung’s parents arrived in the house with Na Eun to meet them. “It’ so great to see you again.” Said Jun Hyung’s mother hugging her tightly. “Me too.” Said Na Eun looking around. “Where’s Jun Hyung? Did he come?” She asked curiously.

            “Of course!” She yelled chuckling. “Him and Hyun Ah are still out there doing something.” She said smiling. “Probably getting some fresh air.” She said. Na Eun smiled.

            “I’ll go meet them.” She said then walked out the door. She walked out and stopped at the sight of Hyun Ah and Jun Hyung. Her eyes widened as she saw him standing in front of her, pressed against the car. Her hands grasped his wrists with her eyes shut tight and her head tilted with both of his hands on her head. “They’re... is that possible?” She thought covering .

            “Did you get it out yet?!” She yelled in pain closing her eye shut. Jun Hyung slapped her head. “Your stupid ear’s retarded!” He yelled then slowly nudged the earphones out with each gentle pull. At each pull she yelped in pain and shook.

“Got it!” He yelled holding the headphone up in one hand. He looked at her with a happy face while her dead face was in view. She took a deep breath and rested her head.

“What? I got it.” He said smiling. She turned her head so he could see her left ear. He sighed in annoyance looking at the huge earphone in her left ear.

 

            Na Eun quickly walked back inside bumping into Jun Hyung’s father. “Did you find them?” he asked. Na Eun nodded. “Yeah... they’re out there.” She said pointing. “By the car... but they’re still busy so I couldn’t greet them.” She said. Jun Hyung’s father looked at her confused.

            “Busy?” He said puzzled then walked out the door. He walked towards Jun Hyung and Hyun Ah who were taking the luggage out.

            “Don’t’ be stupid and do that again alright?!” He said annoyed. She glared at him. “It’s not like you haven’t done it before!” She yelled glaring at him.

            “No, I’ve never had that happened to me before.” He said looking at her. She gazed at him angrily and then looked down annoyed and grabbed their luggage.

            “Guys!” Jun Hyung’s father yelled, approaching them. “I said don’t take the luggage out yet. We’ll do that later.” He said. Jun Hyung and Hyun Ah looked at each other. “I told him that... he refused to listen.” She said pointing at Jun Hyung.

            “You did not say anything!” He yelled annoyed. “Your stupid headphone was stuck in your ear! You can’t even hear anything!” he yelled. She gazed at him. “What?! That doesn’t mean I couldn’t hear!” she yelled with her arms on her hips.

            “Jun Hyung and Hyun Ah!” Na Eun yelled loudly standing by Gi Kwang at the door. They instantly stopped arguing and stared at her and her husband-to-be. Jun Hyung’s father sighed and threw everything back in the car.

            “Now... just enjoy... don’t start getting all frustrated already.” He said closing the car trunk. Jun Hyung and Hyun Ah glared at each other and walked towards Na Eun.

            “Hey Na Eun.” Hyun Ah said when they reached her with a smile. “Na Eun.” Jun Hyung said with a smile at her. “And Gi Kwang, the lucky man,” he said shaking hands with Gi Kwang.

            “Are you guys... brothers and sisters?” he asked with a chuckle, looking at Jun Hyung and Hyun Ah back and forth. They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

            “If he was my brother... he’d be dead already!” Hyun Ah said laughing hysterically and hitting his arm. Jun Hyung scoffed irritably and turned towards her. “You’d probably be covered with bruises if you were my sister.” He said annoyed patting her back really hard. Hyun Ah gave him the corner eyes and moved his arm away from her back. He sighed and looked back at Na Eun with a smile.

            “I’m going to say no.” Gi Kwang said scratching his forehead while Na Eun chuckled at them. “Yeah... they’re not brothers and sisters at all... um... Hyun Ah’s just...living with Jun Hyung and their family because-“

“Our family gets along well... so... I’m just hanging with them for a while since my parents are on a trip... without me.”  Hyun Ah said smiling. Na Eun looked at her and smiled. “That’s cool.” Gi Kwang said smiling. Jun Hyung glared at Hyun Ah who was smiling proudly.

            “Anyways... let’s get going so I can show you guys your rooms.” Na Eun said leading them into the house along with Gi Kwang by her side. Jun Hyung and Hyun Ah fought their way through the door to see who’d go in first. He pulled her out by gently dragging her arm out and slipped in gazing at her. She scoffed loudly then she trotted along slowly.

 

            They entered the house, which was filled with beautiful decorations. Flowers and ribbons hung around the huge room. Hyun Ah looked around in amazement circling the carnations around the stage where the bride and groom were going to be at. She smiled touching the flowers and sighed then looked out the bright windows and at the sun that streaked through blinding her eyes. She squinted and walked off the stage and looked at the beautiful murals around the walls and pictures. The walls were white with golden windowpanes. She lightly touched it and smiled at the coldness of it.

            “How’s it going?” Na Eun asked behind her. She quickly turned around. “Oh...hey Na Eun.” Hyun Ah said slipping her hands in her pockets. “I didn’t meant to...look-“

           “It’s fine.” She said walking towards her. Hyun Ah smiled. “How’re you feeling these days?” Na Eun asked sitting down on a chair nearby.

            “I’m fine.” She answered chuckling. “It wasn’t as bad as I thought it’d be.” She said. Na Eun looked at her. “What do you mean? What’d you expect?” Na Eun asked with a nervous chuckle.

            “I’m just happy someone was there with me at the hospital besides my parents.” She said looking down. Na Eun smiled and stood up.

            “What do you think of the room?” she asked looking around. Hyun Ah stood beside her. “It’s beautiful.” She said smiling. “This must be amazing for you.” She said looking at Na Eun. “I mean... perfect fiancé, perfect home... wedding... you got everything.” She said shaking her head in amazement. Na Eun lightly chuckled.

            “No one’s perfect Hyun Ah.” She said with a deep inhale. “We all make mistakes in life... no one’s perfect.” She repeated. Hyun Ah looked at her sadly. “Anyways... I showed Jun Hyung his room... I gotta show you yours too.” She said smiling. Hyun Ah smiled and walked after her slowly.

            Hyun Ah walked outside the house towards the car slowly picking at her ear with a frown. “I’m pretty sure she likes Jun Hyung. Why not call off the wedding?” She whispered to herself confused.

            Hyuna arrived at the car and opened the back trunk then started to unpack her things. “Hey nosy!” Jun Hyung yelled jogging towards her. She slowly looked up and continued to unpack faster. “Don’t you dare touch any of my things!” he yelled loudly. She stared at hid bag. “What shall I do with this? You’re blocking my luggage.” She said looking at him who was coming nearer. She grabbed one of his bags and threw it on the ground, reaching for hers.

            “Hey!” he yelled loudly stopping in front of her. “What was that for?!” he yelled reaching down to grab his luggage on the ground. She shrugged and walked by him with all her bags.

           

            Soon, it was the night of the wedding day. Hyun Ah kept her eyes on Jun Hyung and Na Eun’s actions. Later, Na Eun called in Hyun Ah into a room. As she entered the room, opening the door, she gasped at Na Eun who was in her beautiful white wedding gown.

            “You look great!” she said excitedly. Na Eun chuckled. “You answered my question before I could ask.” Na Eun said looking at Hyun Ah nervously. “How’re you feeling? Nervous?” asked Hyun Ah still looking at her up and down. “I’m... okay.” she said with a nervous chuckle. Hyun Ah smiled towards her.

             ”How’s Jun Hyung?” Na Eun asked slowly looking up at Hyun Ah. “Well, I figured that you knew there was something going on between us.” She said again looking down. Hyun Ah smiled. “He should be fine!” she told Na Eun. “He’s a man... he can handle it.” She said again with a chuckle. Na Eun looked at her unsure. “Well... I mean... he looks like a man... so he should be okay.” She said chuckling along with Na Eun.

            “I really like you... even though I don’t know you that well.” She said smiling. “You look bold on the outside... I’m just wondering how you are in the inside.”

            “Bold.” Hyun Ah said quickly with a smile. “I’m bold-“

“Bold on the head!” Jun Hyung yelled walking towards them. Hyun Ah looked at him and gasped blocking Na Eun.

            “What are you doing? You’re not supposed to be in here with the bride-to-be. Get out!” She yelled at Jun Hyung. He looked at her and scoffed ignoring her. Na Eun slowly glanced at him and turned back around.

            “Why are you always appearing out of nowhere?! Go away!” Hyun Ah yelled shooing him away. Na Eun chuckled. “You guys are an awkward pair.” She said chuckling. Jun Hyung and Hyun Ah looked at each other.

            “Pairs?” He questioned looking at Hyun Ah who scoffed at him. “You can wish we were a pair because he’d be-“

            “I know.” Said Na Eun quickly moving her hands up so they’d stop. “I already heard you guys the first time.” She said chuckling. Jun Hyung pushed Hyun Ah aside and looked at Na Eun.

            “You look dazzling.” He told her. She nervously looked down. “It’s not really that great.” Said Na Eun rubbing her neck. He scoffed.

            “I’m going to go outside.” Said Hyun Ah glancing once more at them and then headed out the door with a smile and nod. Na Eun smiled as she left the room.

            “You ready to do this?” Jun Hyung asked smiling and sitting by her. She nodded lightly. “Yeah... I’ve been ready for this  day.” She said looking down and then instantly at him. “I’m sorry I was using you-“

           “Don’t even mention it.” He said holding his hand up over her face making her stop.

           “Today’s your wedding day... and I’m not going to ruin it for you.” He said then walked towards the door smiling. “Congrats.” He finished then walked out the door. Na Eun took a deep breath and looked down narrowing her eyes.

A/N: Well, that was a long chapter, i think...

And Junhyung is finally letting her go, right???

Please comment okay? Love you all!!!!