Chapter 9

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
A/N: Beautiful and cute poster isn't it? Let's credit our friend Junwon who made it for us...THANK YOU JUNWON AH....

ok to the story now....

*************************

They all exhausted. Jaejoong lean on the mirror walls panted hard. Yunho is still dancing on the floor dance when suddenly Yoon Bi come hugs him from behind. Yunho startled and look at the girl.
“Oppa…I miss you.”
“Yoon Bi? what are you doing here?”
“What do you mean what I’m doing here? Geez this is SM training center, what should I doing here duh?”
“Oh rite.” he give his silly smile while glancing to other members who looking at them.
“So Yunho Oppa, how about our plan tonight?”
“Oh that. I guess I see you there.”

“You the best oppa” with that she run out from the dancing room leaving the three watching him with mocking her act. They then turn to jaejoong who look like spacing out. They look each other and nodded agree to do something about it.
Junsu and Chang Min run towards the older take a sit beside him. Junsu lean on his left shoulder while Chang min leans on his right shoulder. Then Yoochun follow and lay on Jaejoong lap. Jaejoong frowning watching the three weird action. Yunho watching them with a smile. Actually they try to entertain and support Jaejoong from broke down with what he saw moment ago (of coz Yunho don’t know about it).

“ok guys? what happened here?” Jaejoong’s frowning while looking at his three members who only smile sweetly to him.
“I guess they missed you so much” Yunho answer for them while joining them by sitting beside Chang min.
“You ok hyung?” Junsu look at Jaejoong deep black eyes.
“of coz ok Junsu. why did you ask?” Jaejoong turns his gaze to the young man.
“you look pale today.” Yoochun answer it.
“maybe because lack of sleep” He sigh. he know he didn’t have to tell the true because they already can guess it.
“exceuse me…..Delivery for Mr Youngwong Jaejoong.”
“Uh?” they all look at the delivery man who’s holding some kind of box and beautiful bunch of red roses. Jaejoong quickly stand up and go towards the delivery man. he sign the receipt and take the red rose and the box. he go back sit beside them who look curios at him.

“Yah..red roses?” Junsu squeaks surprise for the special delivery that they umma get.
“oh no…some one is have a crush with our umma.” Chang min blurt out while looking at yoochun who smile sheepishly.
“yah hyung who….” Junsu is about to ask when Jaejoong suddenly cut his words.
“don’t ask. I also don’t know who the sender.”
“Yah look the sender name from the card over there.” Chang Min point to the card in the middle of the roses.
“Seu…Seung…Seungh…….” Jaejoong stuttered while looking at the sender name.
“SEUNGHYUN? TOP?” They unison said it while looking at each other and secretly glance at Yunho reaction who look totally pissed off. They smirked. This is what they expected.

“I told you so Jae hyung….he like..no…he loves you!” Junsu squeak again with his happy tone
“Yah..what are you guys talking about!” Jaejoong cheek turns to pinky color.
“Look like some one is blushing.” Chang min sing song to him while wink at him.
“Well guys, I have to go earlier. I have a date tonight.” Yunho finally find excuse to leave the scene. He totally feel uncomfortable when the others mention other name in front of him.
“go on hyung.” Chang min wave his hand to Yunho. Yoochun give a sly smile to him.- well of coz he know Yunho very well. He know Yunho in the stage of jealous rite now.
“see you at home tonight.” Junsu wave at him then turn his eyes to the two members who smile sheepishly towards each other. Well mission accomplish!
“Enjoy you date Yun.” Jaejong shouted to him when he about to exit the door.
“Thanks guys. Got to go. Bye!” He turn and smile to them.

“Yah…..our new appa?” Junsu patted Jaejoong while smirked at him. They continuing to tease Jaejoong.
“You guys…99 roses….geez…..so….mushy!” Yoochun shrieked and laugh loudly while jaejoong keep blushing.
“Yah…shut up.” he slaps the three younger arm lightly.
“Look like some one get angry.” Junsu continue to .
“I’m out of here.” Jaejoong stand up and grab his bag and move to the exit door.
“Yah Jae hyung. don’t leave us.” Chang min shouted at him while he keep walking and pretending not hear his name been calling by the others.
“yah…TOP get to meet us soon if he want to date you. he still need our approve to be with you. tell him that when you meet him” Yoochun yelled loudly make the two laugh together.
“Wargh…..i hate you guys!” Jaejoong yell without turning back to them.
“Yes hyung….we love you too.” they unison yell it while he about to walk through the exit door. he smiles. He knows they do………
“don’t forget to tell him that!”
“Aish…….you guys cook dinner for your self tonight. I’m going out!”
“Look like some one have a date tonight!”
“what? crazy…..aish!”

****************

Jaejoong decide to go back early, beside he need to go to one place before he go back home. he take his beanie and sun glasses as his undercover tools today. ‘this been enough’ he sigh and quickly move to exit doors. About 30 minute he arrive at his destination.

“Grandma happy birthday…..i come to celebrate with you today. But this time I’m come alone.” he whisper to the grave tomb in front of him. he smile to his self. he always come here with yunho to celebrate his grandma birthday since 4 years ago. This is the lady who treats him like as his own grandson after his family leave him. she’s the one who take care of him until she been taken by God. She’s his angel…his everything….
“Grandma ah…are you watching me from up there? I miss you now. I really miss you. What should I do grandma?” the wind blow in sending a cold shiver to Jaejoong.
“I get it grandma. Like you said I’ll be patient. I’ll be strong. I won’t cry again. I’ll already promise you that. But grandma ah…can I broke my promise today? i….i…can take it anymore. it so hurt….I just let you see the miserable me grandma. I can’t turn to anyone anymore. he got his own life now.” Jaejoong start sobbing while kneeling beside the tomb. This is his secret places. The places that he can say anything, he know his grandma watching and hearing every word his said. He feel so miserable. he continue to sob. After he spending almost 3 hour he decide to go back home.

*********************

When he reaches home, everything was silent like no one at home that time. He sighs. They all must be out to take a dinner. he laying on the sofa his gaze turn to the red roses flower and the box at the table. ‘I forget to bring it with me when I go out moment ago. I guess they take it home behalf of me. how considerate of them.’ he smile with the thought. Suddenly Yunho come out from his room with his formal dress, wearing a black blazer while fixing his necktie.

“Am I missed something? where are the others?”
“oh…they go get a dinner outside. Geez…how come’s so hard to wear this thing. why did she have to choose that creepy place? Cant she just eat at normal restaurant? What with the regulations wearing formal dress anyway? Aish stupid regulations…” Yunho keep mumbling while his hands keep trying to do the necktie. Jaejoong chuckle. he quickly stand up and move towards Yunho. Gently he takes the tie from Yunho hand and helps him to wear it. Yunho stop immediately from mumbling and keep staring to angel face which was only centimeter away from him. His heart beat irregularly from normal beat. It’s like almost jump out from his ribchest. Jaejoong keep focusing his eyes and his hands to the ties didn’t realize Yunho gaze towards him.

“You should learn by your self how to wear this Yun. I don’t know how long that I can’t be with you to help you to wear this.”
“What do you mean Boo? Are you going somewhere?” Jaejoong ignore Yunho question and keep on focusing in what he’s doing.
“well…let’s just hope that Yoon Bi know how to do this thing or else, you’re screw up!” he laugh teasing the man in front of him.
“but I can always come to you…right boo?” Jaejoong ignore him purposely.
“Done….You already late. You should go now. Don’t let your girl waiting for you.”
“Boojae ah…are…you…crying?” Yunho examine his puffy eyes.
“Uh? “
“You eyes swollen.”
“I guess it’s because too much yawn and lack of sleep. You better go now Yun.”
“Ok…ok….thanks for this.”
“you’re welcome. send my regard to Yoon Bi”
“Bye boo….”
“Bye Yun.”

Yunho pv.
I walk to the lift, then I sigh. I know Jae is lying when he said he’s not crying or it because of lack of sleep. I know there’s something wrong but I don’t have courage to ask him. I hate my self to be coward! I don’t understand why he cant tell me like the way he always do?
My phone vibrates again for the third times and I quickly answer it.
“Yah…Yunho oppa…where’re you? I’ll already at the restaurant.” Yoon Bi’s whining. Geez….what a annoying girl!
“I’ll be there in 15 minutes. wait for me ok.”
“15 minute? aish…..for you…ok.”

Argh! It’s so hard to lies. I try to like her, I try to love her…but I cant. I ended up being pretend and I hope it can become true soon……….this is the way that I can change my feeling to Jae. this is the way that I can save my group. This is the only way….
I was about to put my phone in my pocket when suddenly it slip from my hands and fall on the floor. Geez luckily there are no broken thing just the battery part away from the phone. Well I have to set everything back to normal. I’m late. I put the phone in my pocket I don’t have a time to fix it now. I’ll do it latter. When the door lift’s opened to the parking underground park, I quickly run to my car and hopped in. luckily the restaurant is not far away from here. In 10 minute I already in front of the most grand restaurant in this country. I give the key to the bellboy and quickly get in.

“Can you show me reservation table by Ms Yul.”
“This way sir.” I follow the waiter until we arrive at the table I can see Yoon bi smile sweetly at me but somehow I feel like want to throw up. Why? I also don’t know why.
“What’s up Yoon Bi?” I smile and sit quickly.
“Oppa it about the time you show up….i’ll already order the food for our dinner tonight. Do you mind?”
“no…its ok. I’m not too picky with food.” she smile again.
“Oppa ah…there’re something I want to tell you. Its very important and I want you the first person to know it.”
“what is it?” I knitted my eyebrow. what could it be?

“oppa, I’ll be debut soon. isn’t that great?” she happily announce it.
“Oh really? Congratulation then.” I don’t have anything to say actually but I keep my smile to show that I’m happy with her. She continues blabbering about something and I pretend to listen then suddenly I remember my phone. I slip my hand to my pocket and take out the phone. Quickly I put the battery back and set the time and the date…geez I forget what is the date today. I look at Yoon bi apparently she still blabbering and didn’t notice what I’m doing rite now.
“Yoon bi….do you know what the date today is?”
“april 4…why?” Yoon Bi’s frowning while looking at me.
“April 4? Grandma…” I remember….now I know why he’s crying. Gosh! How can I forget about it?
“Yoon Bi sorry I have to go. I paid the bill ok.” I dash out to the counter and pay the bill and quickly run out to my car. I’m sorry boojae….i’m sorry for forget about it. argh!!! I can’t even forgive my self for forget this special day.