Chapter 8

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Two week had been past without notice. They live as they always do training, dancing and singing. However there is something different in this group. Jaejoong and Yunho start to distant from each other. After the night, they start feel awkward to each others. They can’t even stay in one room together. Whenever one in front, the others one will move to the back. There’s no more intimate moment between Umma and Appa or Yunjae couple. it shocked the three members even entire SM company. But the biggest shocked is when Yunho starts dating with new SM trainee Jul Yoon Bi. He meets Yoon Bi at the night club and start to dating her since then. Even though they relationship still not be declare or official as a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship but the coverage about their relationship attracts a lot of media and paparazzi. The three members got sick and enough with the cold environment between the two rather in home or at the training studio.

“Aish….i can’t stand this anymore. We need to do something, anything to make the situation become normal back!” Junsu look at the other member who agree with him.
“Yah…Junsu hyung. when will you talk with Yunho hyung?” Changmin suddenly remember that Junsu still not do his job he supposed to do.
“I’m waiting the right time Min. By the way, where’s Yunho hyung?” Junsu scanning the living room but there are no sign that Yunho was there.
“Duh…where else do you think? of coz at his ‘second home’ for this two week . Night club! Did this ‘now’ situation is the right time for you to talk to him?” Chang min raises his eyebrow to Junsu.
“er….not really. I need situation where our Leadershi feel hurt, fragile to start with.”
“Geez when that it could be? until our happy family crashed down hyung? or maybe we have to wait until forever because I can see Yunho hyung is happy now! the one is fragile and hurt is in ‘that’ room. Our umma!”

“Slow down your voices Min. Jae hyung may could be able to hear our conversation.”
“Sorry.” Chang min’s low down his voice after been scolded by Yoochun.
“ Aish…ok, just give me some times to draft what should I say to him.”
“Yah….what’s the point for you to draft for what you should say to him? are you trying to make a speech in front of him? Just say what’s on your mind. there. Simple” Chang min look at him frowning.
“Shut up! I’m the one who going to talk with him or do you want to take my place then?” Junsu glare at him make him shiver.
“er…no thanks…go on. do whatever you want to do Su hyung. I can help to find mic stand if you want” Chang min smile nervously to Junsu.
“we should talk to umma. At least console him rite now.”
“since I’m going to talk with Yunho hyung so it’s now between you two rather Yoochun or Min to do it.”

“I’ll go.” Chang Min offer his self to go to talk with their umma.
“No…I’ll go you stay.” Yoochun object him while look at him seriously.
“What? I should go since I’m the one who close to him.” Chan min frowning at him.
“Geez…only in time you need a food min. Let me handle this, beside you’re still BABY! you may end up say something stupid that make him more sad.” Yoochun smack his head lightly make the man pouted.
“Ok it’s settle. I’m going to talk with Yunho hyung and Yoochun going to talk with Jae hyung.” Junsu clap happily while looking to his two companion.
“What should I do then?” Chang min who’s still pouted asks his two hyung.
“Er…eat..or something like that!” Yoochun answer while stand up and walk away to his room.
“Yah! am I worthless? aish….”
“Good night!” Junsu ignore him and run quickly to his room too.
“Yah! aish…I’ll think something then…..”

@@@@@@@@@@@

After try to sleep for few hours and indeed failed to do so, Jaejoong decide to wake up and do something. he glance at the digital clock at his table. ‘1.23 am’ he sighs. This is the fifth day of the weeks he can’t sleep at night. He can’t stand it anymore. slowly he get off from the bed and move to the living rooms. He sits for a while at the sofa without care to switch on the lamp, beside the moon light outside so bright tonight. He takes his Ipod that he leaves at the table moment ago and move to the balcony to watch the moons.

“Beautiful……” he smiles at the moons and hum a same song that playing at his ipod.

At the same time Yunho just come back from the night club. he about to go to his room when he saw a figure at the balcony standing beside the hanger watching the moons. he freeze on the place he stand mesmerize by the beautiful creature that shining under the moon light. He smile when he heard the angel soft voice hum a beautiful melody that familiar to him.

“Beautiful…….” what he can describe at that moment not to the moon but to the figure who shinning under the moon light. he walk slowly to the figure and wrap his hand to the beautiful angel waist. Jaejoong startled but a curve of smile builds in his face. He misses this feeling. How many day they avoid each other? How many times that they pretending ignore each other existent when they can’t ever do it? He miss this warm and familiar feeling!

“Boo…you still not sleep yet?”
“I…I can’t sleep Yun. Anyway welcome home……I guess you’re just come back from your party rite?” he turn his head to the man behind him.
“Err…yeah…I just come back a few minute ago.” then silent take control for the moment when they turn their view to the full moon above them.
“how’s Yoon Bi?” Jaejoong question make Yunho a little uncomfortable.
“She’s fine.”
“She’s pretty. You’re lucky to have her.” Yunho give a faint smile to him. he don’t know how to answer that.
“Are you happy with her Yun?” Jaejoong turn a little bit to look at the man reaction.
“She’s great girl, funny and pretty too.” Yunho gasp while looking at the moon again try to hide his real feeling.
“Yeah…. I hope you happy Yun. I pray for you happiness.” Jaejoong patted Yunho hand who holding tightly on his waist.
“thanks Jae.” Silent take over between them.

“Yun ah…what happened to us? why we’re so distance now Yun?” Jaejoong suddenly ask while facing the man who now in front of him.
“Uh….i…I don’t know Boojae….i really don’t know.” Yunho who’s startled with the sudden movement lost word when they face only centimeter away.
“I miss you Yun. I miss our time together.” Jaejoong said softly while tries to hold his tears.
“I miss you too Boojae. I really miss you.” Yunho grab the man to his shoulder and hug him tightly.
“Are we friends now?” Jaejoong whispered to him make him chuckled.
“Of coz silly, friends yongwonhi” They happy moment disturb when Yunho felt vibrate on his left side where Jaejoong put his phone.

“Jae your phone vibrate. I go inside first. need to take my shower” Yunho loosen his hand and quickly move inside.
“uh….. who’s calling in this time? Seunghyun?”
SH:“hello sweet. how are you?”
JJ:“Seunghyun? What are you doing calling me at this time?”
SH:“oh..am I disturbed your sleep I’m sorry.”
JJ:“no..no…I cant sleep either. what are you doing rite now?”
SH:“well I just on the way back to my hotel after do recording game show.”
JJ:“Really? it must be fun.”
SH:“Yeah it was. what about you? what are you doing rite now?”
JJ;“err…watching the moon.”
SH:“wait a minute. I can see moon here too……wow tonight the moon is really beautiful.”
JJ:“beautiful isn’t it? I can’t stop staring at it.”
SH:“Jaejoong ah….”
JJ:“erhm? what is it SeungHyun?”
SH:“I’ll be back to korea tomorrow morning.”
JJ:“really? that’s great!”
SH:“er…can we have a dinner tomorrow night?”
JJ:“D…DDi..Dinner?”
SH:“Yah…why are you stuttering? Are you afraid of me or something?”
JJ:“N..no..no..it’s cold here. I’m outside of the house rite now, at the balcony you know.”
SH:“oh…get inside then. you might get flu again”
JJ:“Yes sir”
SH:“So about the dinner…what do you think?”
JJ:“er…I don’t know if I cant make it Seunghyun. Our schedule is thigh this week.”
SH:“Aish…its ok. then maybe next time?”
JJ:“Yeah of coz. I love too”
SH:“Ok then. I think I should hang up the phone. You should sleep now. Sleep is important especially for beautiful person like you.”
JJ:“Aish…don’t tease me.”
SH:“Yah…I’m serious. You indeed beautiful! Good night Jaejong.”

“Aish...Whatever. Good night seunghyun.” Jaejoong put his phone aside and continue watching the moon and Yunho proceed to walk to his room slowly without make jaejoong notice him. Yeah..it’s true. Yunho stalked the conversation. he decide to stalked when he see the Id caller in jaejoong phone moment ago. he feel satisfied when he heard jaejoong decline seunghyun invitation for dinner. he walk to his room with wide smile on his face.