Chapter 37

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
DBSK just finish they first stage rehearsal time. Yoochun, Junsu and Chang Min looked at each other. They know now is the ‘dangerous time’ for their ‘Umma’. The plans need to begin now.........
“Hm.....” Yoochun looked at the two while the two look at him too.
“Say something......” Junsu nudge Chang Min to usher him to start the plan. Jaejoong sensed the three weird behaviors. He stops from walk and looked immediately at the three.
“Guys what’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked and crossed his arm on his chest.
“Er...nothing.....” The three answered together with nervous smile on their face.
“Are you guys sure?” Jaejoong asked again with a little frowned on his face.
“YES!!!” The three shouted together. Everyone in the hall looked at them with weird face. They smile apologetically and bowed a little at the crew and the other artist in there. Jaejoong sighed and then looked again at the trio.
“Fine...where is Yun?” He looked around him but he can’t see Yunho in there. The three smirked.
“He’s with manager hyung.....They were discussing about the stage and the request song.” Yoochun answered him with his sheepish smile.
“Oh....” Jaejoong nodded. He continue walk while the three followed from behind.
“Look over there....Bigbang....” Chang Min pointed to the other corner. Bigbang just finished their rehearsal and walk towards them.

“Sweet Jae!” TOP smile widely when he saw Jaejoong ‘s standing with s around him. He quickly run towards him and hugged him. Jaejoong was shocked first and then smile while just let the man hugged him . The trio glares at their ‘Umma’ and TOP. The other Big Bang members smirked watching the scenes.
“Seunghyun.....How are you?” Jaejoong asked as soon as TOP let him go.
“Fine and healthy..You?” He smile sweetly while fixs the crumple on Jaejoong shirt that he made when he crushed bone the man with his hug while ago.
“Same with me...And how about you guys?” Jaejoong turned his attention to the others member of bigbang behind TOP that time. They wave at him with warmth smile on their face.
“Oh well like what you see...strong and healthy.....” Jiyong answered him. The other just nodded with their leader words.
“Where’s Chang min?” Seungri asked suddenly.
“Eh? He was here moments ago....” Jaejoong frowned before looking at Junsu.
“He and Yoochun go to the washroom...” Junsu answered Seungri with a smile....Seungri pouted alittle when heard Junsu words. He was expected to meet Chang min and discuss about new food with him.
“How’s your day?” Seunghyun question turn his attention back to him.
“Hm? oh well..Pretty interesting......A lot thing happened...” Jaejoong smiled. He’s not lying when he says everything that happened in these previous days was really interesting.....Especially last night event......with Yunho.....
“I miss you so much sweet....” The other gasped when they heard Seunghyun words. They look at Jaejoong to see his reaction.
“Er....” Seunghyun proclaimed of confession make Jeajoong face turned to darkness red. He’s startled but quickly looked down on the floor to hide his shyness face.
“Hm...Jae ah....can i....” Sense the danger coming Junsu quickly cut Seunghyun words by calling his hyung name.
“Hyung.....Jaejoong hyung...”
“What is it Su?” Jaejoong looked at him with frowned face.
“Ca...can you come here for a second?”
“Ok....Talked to you latter Seunghyun ah......”
“Hm...Sure.... ” TOP nodded...There are hint of disappointed on his face.

“Su? What’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked as soon as he in front of him.
“Oh...hm...it’s not me...it’s Chang Min..Something is wrong with him.” Junsu pointed at Chang Min who leaned on the wall while Yoochun was holding him.
“Min? What happen?” Jaejoong look really worry and quickly run towards him. He quickly examined the maknae.
“I....i got fever.....” Chang Min answered with a weak voice.
“hm...you look paler.....oh my....This is really hot....Let me call manager hyung.....”
“NOOOOO...” The three shouted together....
“Eh???” Jaejoong looked at the three with frowned face.
“I..i...mean.....This is our first day rehearsal...i don’t want to ruined everyone moods...” Chang Min smile nervously. The others two just silent tried to hide their nervousness.
“Hm..but.....”
“It’s ok hyung.....as long as someone take care of him he will be fine....Well in that case.....No one can take care Min better than you hyung......Beside you already free from the solo rehearsal....me and Yoochun part solo rehearsal will be after this...” Junsu tried to reassure Jaejoong with all excuse he have. Jaejoong finally sighed and then looked at the maknae.
“Fine.....Do you need anything Min?” Jaejoong asked softly while caresses the maknae hair.
“Er...no..no...”
“Are you sure? Have you already taken any medicine before?”
“Er.....y..yes Jae hyung.....before we got into the van moment ago.”
“You should rest........Let’s go to our resting room then.” Jaejoong cross his arms with Min arms and lead him to their backstage room.
“Here lay beside me.....” Jaejoong lay Min on the sofa in the room while sit beside him.
“Jae hyung ah....can I...hm..lay my head on your laps?” Jaejoong smile when he heard Min request.
“Oh sure Min...come here....”
“Thanks hyung....” Chang Min smile widely and quickly put his head on Jaejoong laps.

Meanwhile........
“Yes look like our plan worked!!!” Junsu shrieked happily behind the door.
“I told you it’s going to worked!!” Yoochun’s smile widely and high five with him.
“What plans?” The voice make the two jump lightly from the door...
“Y...yu..Yunho hyung.....” Junsu and Yoochun stuttered when they realize the man who stands behind them looking at them with a kind ‘dark aura’ on his face.
“So....mind to tell me your guys brilliant plan?” Yunho tapped his feet and looking at the two donsaeng in front at him. Junsu and Yoochun looking at each other then sighed.
“hm...well.....We plan to make Jaejoong hyung to stay with us and try to avoid him from having any interaction with TOP. So the only way to make him stay is by turned his 100 % attention to us....That’s why...Chang Min is ‘sick’ rite now......” Junsu in the ends take responsibility to explain everything to they leadershi....Yunho listen carefully....with mouth gapped open.
“I knew it! Yesterday when I saw you three doing some secret meeting I know immediately you guys plan something!”
“We’re sorry for not telling you the truth hyung...” Yoochun and Junsu smile nervously but then Yunho patted their shoulder and smile at them.
“it’s ok. I know you guys do it for me. I felt really touched....” It’s not enough with patted Yunho flung to the two and hugged them tightly.
“Er well...neither of us want Umma Jae to left us.” Yoochun say after parted from their hug.
“Yeah...especially the ‘baby’ in Umma laps rite now.” Junsu smirked and pointed to the man in their hyung laps.
“psst...psst...spoiled brat!!!” Yoochun added with a sly smile on his face.
“Thank you guys...” Yunho can’t help from feeling being blessed by God for having such a wonderful members like them.
“Don’t mention it hyung....if you really want to thanks us, then please confess to him as soon as you can! we don’t know how long that we can hold him before another ‘arms’ catch him hyung....” Yoochun sighed. Junsu also doing the same too...
“Er...i will....” Yunho smile shyly to his two donsaeng.
“And if you need help...we are always here for you.” Junsu patted his shoulder softly and reassure him with his cute smile.
“Auwwww...I love you guys more now. But wait....how did you make boo believe Min is sick?”
“It’s easy hyung... With this.......” Yoochun take out the blow hair dryer from his bag and winked at Yunho.
“And this.....oh well..i borrowed this from our make up artist noona” Junsu smirked while show the make up kit that he hide behind his back.
“Aaaa...clever kids!” Yunho smirked while shooked his head.
“Let’s get something for Min. He said he’s thirsty moment ago.” Junsu smile happily while dragged the two with him. Just after they move from the door their manager hyung come into the room.

“What happened?” Their manager hyung frowned while looking at Chang Min that lay his head on Jaejoong laps.
“Chang min is not feeling very well hyung.” Jaejoong answerd while his hand caresses the maknae hair.
“Uh? really?That’s strange.....he look fine this morning...He even eat my bento for my breakfast today! Are you sure he’s really sick?” Chang Min coughed loudly when he heard their manager words.
“Hyung...the director stage lighting call for you!” The other crew call their manager in the room while wave his hand to Jaejoong and Chang Min.
“Aish....got to go...take care of him Jaejoong....We’ll send him to the hospital if his condition becomes worst....Call me immediately if anything bad happen k?” Jaejoong nodded....Their manager quickly follow the crew leaving the two behind after received Jaejoong answer..

Chang Min pv
Aish.....Manager hyung almost ruined the plan...pheww....
end of pv

“Are you feeling better Min?” Jaejoong asked Chang Min as soon as their hyung out from the sight. His face was full of concern and worry that time.
“Er....yes hyung.” Chang min felt guilty for lying to his hyung....But he know he have to do this to make sure his hyung stay by their side.
“Let me got something for you to drink.....” Jaejoong about to stand up but Chang min hold at him quickly.
“No...stay hyung...just let Junsu or Yoochun hyung get it for me.” Chang min asked with pleading eyes.
“Oh well....” Jaejoong sighed and then nodded. He know he can’t win with the maknae pleading eyes. But suddenly the door opened. Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho come in with warmth smile on their face.
“We know you’ll need it soon....here.” Junsu handed Green tea cup for him.
“Thank you Su.....” Chang min take the cup and quickly sit properly on the sofa.
“Thank you hyung deuls.......May I requested other from this?”
“eh?” The two squeked while glare at the maknae.
“Sure Min....What do you want? I’ll get it for you.” Jaejoong answered him with a smile.
“I want Deubbki...kimbap....pizza.......”
“Yah!!” The four shouted together at the maknae. Chang Min slight jump from his place wile looking at them with a pout on his lips.
“Sick people can’t eat all of that min....I’ll get porridge for you. You can eat your pizza, Deubukki, kimbap after you healthy back ok!” Jaejoong said with a soft voice while looking at him.
“Eh? but.....”
“That’s a good idea hyung.....” Yoochun and Junsu nodded and smirked immediately. This time Chang Min turn glared at them.
“Stay with them boo....let me get that for min.” Yunho stand up fron his seat while ruffled the maknae hair.
“Hm....ok.....” Jaejoong nodded and smile to their leadershi.
“Do you guy need anything?” Yunho turn his attention to the other three.
“Hm.....no for me....” Junsu skake his head......Yoochun just stiffed like thinking about something.
“Boo?”Yunho looked at Jaejoong waiting for his respond. Jaejoong shake his head. Yunho nodded understand what its mean.
“ I’m going with you hyung.....” Yoochun suddenly said after a long silent.
“Ok then.....let’s go.....” Yunho nodded with smile. He takes his jacket that he put beside his bag before their rehearsal moment ago and quickly wears it.
“Be careful Yun....” Jaejoong remind him while smile softly at him.
“I will.....Su...take care care Boojae for me?” Yunho answered Jaejoong and then winked at Junsu.
“Yes Sir.....” Junsu’s doing a salute motion and winked back at Yunho.
“What that’s supposed to mean?” Jaejoong pouted while the others members laughed at him. Few minute after the door closed suddenly it opened again. The new comer comes in with a wide smile on his face.

“Jaejoong san~~~~”
“Keita san??”
“Hey!!! What’s up man?!!” Keita and Jaejoong doing their friendly hug and then smile to each other.
“What are you doing here??” Jaejoong patted his friend shoulder lightly.
“Same with you guys of course....rehearsal?” Keita answered with a smirked...
“Aish....you know that’s not what I mean.....” Jaejoong laughed and then shake his head.
“What happen with him?” Keita with a frowned face pointed at Chang min that layed his head on Jaejoong laps.
“He’s sick....”
“Auwwww...poor baby.....Anyway, Hi Junsu....Chang Min.....i miss you guy too” Keita wave to the two man who looked at him with frowned face. First they were shocked when they saw their Umma and this man hugged at each other and second they wonder when that their umma get too closer with this man????
“Er...Hi Keita san....” Their smile weirdly while wave at Keita too.
“So how’s your rehearsal today?” Jaejoong asked excitedly.
“Pretty good actually......How about your guys?” Keita take the empty chair and sit in front of Jaejoong. The two with them is totally forgotten.
“Well...Everything fine.....Where’s the other two?”
“I don’t know....Somewhere in this hall too....” Keita smile sheepishly while scratched his head.
“You never change.....” Jaejoong laughed and then slapped the man arms. He still remember how Ryuchi and Ryohei scolding him for wondering alone in the stadium hall without telling them 3 month ago.
“Ah...they will call me if they need me....Is he really-really sick? He looked paler. We supposed to bring him to the hospital you know...” Keita looked at Chang Min with worry face.
“I think so too...but he refused to go...” Jaejoong sighed while caresses the maknae head gently.
“You know swing flu all over the world now......You better get check in the hospital after this.” Keita said with warm smile.
“It’s ok Keita san...I’ll be fine. It’s just normal flu infection.” Chang Min smile nervously at the man while looking at Junsu who bite his lower lips.
“Oh well....You know seeing you right now make me want to get sick too..” Keita smirked and winked at him.
“What do you mean by that?” Junsu asked with dumbfounded expression on his face.
“I wonder how is it felt lay on Jaejoong laps...”
“Erkh?” The two shrieked.
“Yah!!!” Jaejoong slapped the man arms and then laughed shyly while the two glare at him.
“Anyway.....here.....You said you want it so I made a copy for you.”
“What...oh Tokyo tower...” Jaejoong smile when he saw the picture that Keita put in his hands. It was their vacation picture where Keita become his personal tour guide last year.
“What?????” The two shouted together. Chang Min stood up and takes the picture from Jaejoong hands. Junsu followed him and look at the picture too.
“Eh?” Jaejoong was startled with chang Min sudden action....
“When?” Junsu asked with curious face while looking at their ‘umma’.
“Er..last year?”
“How come we don’t know anything about this?” Chang min asked with arched his eyebrows to him.
“Hm...remember I left alone in Japan last year for my movie shooting? Keita apparently the one accompany me and tour me around Tokyo ”
“oh....” The two sighed defeatedly. Junsu quickly dragged Chang Min out from the room....oh well he's forgetting that the maknae supposed to be 'sick' rite now....... Keita and Jaejoong looked at each other with confused face.
“Min...we need plan B NOW!!!” Junsu said with determine voice while Chang Min nodded his head furiously......
**********************
A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAEJOONG......^_^......Sorry for the late update. I’m rushing to doing my assignment too lol........Aish......I thought I’m going to be free this week..**Sighed**Anyway.....Enjoy the new update.....

Arisakara – It’s ok ne...i’m fine now....^_^.......I also late for my update.....Oh well the trio always full with ‘surprising elements’ hehehe........Enjoy the new update ne.....
________________________________________
cassio_fia – Hello welcome.....Yeah..i saw your name on my others story too....Thanks ne for support this and my others story...^_^.......I really appreciate it....Oh well....i just think TOP + JAE + YUNHO =nice combination. hehehehe.....Oh well but for my HUEW (Have u ever wonder) I used shiwon in there.....Hahaha....you got to wait for they confession then...(I believe every reader for this story waiting for that day too..lol....;P).....oh yeah..There will be a surprise for sure...harharhar...**Evil laugh**
________________________________________
yun+jae=yunjae15 – Auwwww I’m sorry for the late update ne...I’m tried my best to update this as soon as possible ne......^_^....I’m sorry I don’t know any other fanfic that have JAETA couple...But I’m using JAETA too in my other story ‘say the words’ I don’t know if you already read it or not but it kind of my new ff ........Here the link >www.winglin.com/fanfic/xxryexx6/.....
________________________________________
jhyfan – Hahahaha they plan A work but then something unexpected happened that need them to make plan B...lol....YAY...waiting for it.....craving some YUNJAEness rite now.
________________________________________
NINI – Really? Auwwwwww sorry for making you wait for so looong....I tried my best to update faster ne.....FIGHTING FOR ME!!!! lol....
________________________________________
Smu1chan – Yeah I am....harharhar.....cant help it ..tstt...tsttt.....Im busy with my assignment right now....-_-!!....Mianheyo chanchan ah.......
________________________________________
Mi.kie – Hello~~~Cant help it...they were too genius..lol...hehehehe....Ah now you know what their plan is.....^_^...Enjoy the new update ne...^_^....
________________________________________
chun's – Yeah...the three is the real hero who protect their Umma and appa..^_^....Enjoy the new update ne....
________________________________________
yvj - - It’s ok...i was lost for moments when my grand pa passed away Wednesday last week. Felt sad....but yeah...life must go on...Here I’m back....^_^....Thank you for reading this story ne....^^...I’m agree with you YUNJAE YONGWONHI!!!....Enjjoy the new update ne.....^_^...
________________________________________
sarena – Hahahaha ...May be....i plan something ‘big’ wil be happened....Auwww...Really you can help me with lj? Auww thank you so much.....Hm...might be test to post one of my previous story soon before post my new one shot.....________________________________________
Yuri305 – Auww thank you for your concern...By the way...My grandpa passed away Wednesday last week....I’m ok now.....^_^......You don’t know W-inds? Oh well one of WINDS member have close relationship with Jae..(There are gossip about them too...^_^) The special stage of course fiction hehehehe......
________________________________________
Kyou – That’s ok Kyou ah...i’m ok now...^_^.....my grandpa passed away Wednesday last week....I was lost for moments..but yeah....i’m back now......I know my grandpa is a nice person he must be in heaven rite now....^_^.....
You are rite KEITA is here!!! lol....FOURANGLE love??? kekekekekeke....Seem like the kids sense the affection Keita have with their Umma.....;p
it’s Jaejoong birthday today ( but the real birthday is on 4 feb) Yeah...he’s lucky having 2 date celebration for his birthday.....^^.... Hope they celebrate it together...I think JJ celeberate his bday by watching Junsu Mozart show.....hehehehe
________________________________________
Eeire – Yes thank you.....everything is ok....^_^.....Hahaha...now you know they plan A.....After this will be plan B..hhohoho....Enjoy the new update ne.....
________________________________________
roze – Yay...Happy birthday for JJ...Hm...i’m waiting for Yunjae news too...JJ seem ‘hiding’ after his vacation in Canada with Hyunjoong....Missed his so much...T_T.....Anyway enjoy the new update ne...^_^....