Chapter 42

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“So....???” Junsu and Chang Min quickly look at Yoochun as soon as he walked out from his shared bedroom with Jaejoong. Yoochun sighed. He already expected the two will waiting for him outside the room..
“Sooo what?” Yoochun smirked and pretend to be dumbfounded in that conversation. He likes to teased the two.
“What Jae hyung said?” Junsu asked immediately with his puppy eyes. Chang Min behind him nodded furiously.
“Nothing....” Yoochun walked to the living room try to avoided them.
“Really?” The two quickly followed him.
“Yeah....” Yochun sighed. He know he can’t passed easily from these two.
“Oh come on Chun...Share with us.” Junsu tugged his hand and pouted at him. Chang Min also do the same thing on his left hand. Yoochun shake his head defeated with the two acts.
“aish....Fine...He said he cant choose between the two...” Yoochun looked at the two after said the words. The two gasped with mouth wide opens.
“Wait...the two....You mean...” Junsu yelps and slapped Chang Min arms. His natural reaction when he shocked. Chang Min rubbed his sore arms and glared at Junsu. Junsu mouthed sorry and smile nervously at him.
“Yes...TOP confessed too ok?” Yoochun nodded as conform the two thought.
“Aish...I hate that man...” Junsu suddenly declared the words with his pouted lips. Yoochun chuckled and patted his head.
“Don’t be....He have a heart too.....” Junsu pouted more when he heard Yoochun words.
“I know it’s just...why must our Jae hyung?” Junsu innocently asked the question to Yoochun. Yoochun shrugged his shoulder and smile warmly at him.
“Yeah...he should fall in love with you instead......” Chang Min sarcastically answered and smirked at him. Yoochun laughed loudly when he saw Junsu annoying face while glared at the maknae.
“Aish....” Junsu hissed and then turned his face to other away.
“High five Min!!” Yoochun high five with Chang Min while Junsu’s continue sulking.

“Ok..To the serious matter now.....So....you mean, Jae hyung love TOP too?” Chang Min asked with serious tone after the hard laughed. Yoochun arched his eyebrows, amused with the sudden changed attitude that the maknae show to thim.
“Seem likes....i don’t know..” Yoochun sighed. Honestly, he also cant read his Jaejoong hyung minds this times.
“But what about our appa?” Junsu suddenly asked after recover from his sulking mode.
“That’s the problem..He said, he love Yunho hyung ‘before’....So it’s hard to predict....” Yoochun sighed again and looking at the two.
“Let’s help him to choose.” Junsu announced excitedly. Yoochun looked at him with weird face and then look at each other with Chang Min.
“We can’t do that Su. It’s our hyung personal problem. They will devastated if they know we interrupting their personal life or more personal love matter.” Yoochun said while tapped Junsu shoulder. He know what Junsu felt right now....It’s not only him....For sure, he and Chang Min also shared the same feeling with Junsu.
“Fine....i just want Jae Hyung stay with Yunho hyung..” Junsu sighed and pouted again. The two immediately pouted with him too...They absolutely thought the same thing too.
“Aish...we just should put them in one room locked them and make they realize that they still have feeling for each other...” Chang Min said with frustrated tone. He sighed then looked at his hyung deuls who look at him with grinning face.
“That’s it!” Yoochun and Junsu shouted together.
“Uh? What?” Chang Min’s scratching his head with confused look,
“Thank you Min! You are genius!!” Yoochun and Junsu suddenly hugged him tightly.

“Eh...? What did I’ve said??” Chang Min asked the two with dumbfounded face.
“Are we going to do that?” Junsu ignored him and looked at Yoochun. Yoochun tapped his chin while making thinking pose.
“Do what?” Chang min asked again...He really ‘lost’ right now.
“Aish...Locked them in one room!” Yoochun pointed the words he said moments ago.
“Uh?” Chang Min gasped and widen his eyes. He never thought his hyung will take his words seriously....
“They need to talk with each other. Heart to heart.....” Junsu sighed and then look at him. Yoochun nodded kind of agreed with Junsu words moments ago.
“And with situation rite now......that’s the only way that they’ll talked to each other.” Yoochun said while looking at Chang Min. Chang Min frowned but then he sighed.
“Are you sure this going to work? Well you know Jaejae hyung when he’s angry......plus I don’t wanna lose my favourite personal chef you know..” Chang Min hestitated for moments especially if it involves his source of tasty food maker.....
“We have to take the risk....” Yoochun smacked his head...He kind of know what the maknae thinking right now....Chang Min pouted while rubbed his sore head.
“Or...we can make it look like an accident....” Junsu snapped his finger and smirked evily to the two.
“How about, trapped them in the bathroom?” Yoochun flashed his naughty grin....
“That seem’s weird....” Chang Min shakes his head...Junsu doing the same too...
“Elevator?”Yoochun tried again while arched his eyebrow. The two shake their head. Yoochun sighed and then tapped his finger on the coffes table.
“Let me do it...” Chang Min suddenly offered to do the task while smile to his hyung duels.
“Uh??” Yoochun and Junsu look at him immediately with their widen eyes.
“I said let me do it....”Chang Min repeat his words to his two confused hyungs.
“How?” The two asked him unison. Chang min winked at them. The two frowned and then look at each other.
“I have my own way...Now let just go to sleep. We have big day tomorrow..” Chang Min stand up from the sofa following by Junsu.....They were ready to walked to their shared bed room with Yunho when suddenly Yoochun called them. The two quickly look at him...
“Good night you two...” Yoochun smile at them..
“Good night Chun...” The two wave their hand like a kids and smile at him too.
“Kiss Umma for me...” Chang Min said before get in the room.
“Kiss appa for me...” Yoochun shouted to the two before chuckled.

*********************

“Are you guys nervous?” They manger san look at the five man in from of him. The five man just smile at him.
“Of course......This is our concert hyung!” Yunho answer behalf of who nodded beside him. Seeing Yunho was talking with their manager while their umma busy with his phone, Chang Min move closer to Junsu and whispered to his ears.
“Hope this going to work!” Junsu just smirked at him. Unfortunetly Yunho heard Chang Min words.
“What work??” He asked while knitted his eyebrows together.
“work? oh...i....i...mean...my mic???” Chang Min pointed his mic and smile nervously at his leader. Yunho frowned while looking at the mic.
“You’re weird today Min....” Yunho look at him with suspicious stare. The two beside Chang Min gulps...They can felt cold sweat falls from their forehead.
“Er..Thank you??” Chang Min answered nervously...Well...he was too nervous until he can’t even think to answer properly.
“See???” Yunhho look at him with odd expression. He was about to say something when suddenly their manager call him to conform their performance with the staffs. Yoochun and Junsu let go relief sighed.
“Idiot!” Junsu smacked the maknae head for his stupid answered that make him almost got heartache.
“Baka!” Yoochun glared at him while shakes his head few times. That was so close......
“What’s wrong?” Jaejoong who just finished talking with his phone look at them with curious face.
“Er....Nothing.....” The three answered together while flashed their nervous smile at him. Jaejoong frowned and the furrowed his eyebrows.
“Weirdo....” Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder while taking out his phone and dialed some number.

“5 minutess left...get ready......” The stage crew staff announced loudly. They quickly nodded.
“Did you guys already do what I asked before?” Chang Min whispered secretly to the two carefully after saw his ‘umma’ and ‘appa’ few meters away from them. The two nodded quickly with sheepish smile.
“Sure genius....You can count on us.” Junsu patted Chang Min shoulder and winked at him. Chang Min sighed with relief.
“Where did you put it?” Chang Min furrowed his eyebrow and look at Junsu. He need to make sure everything do like they planned before. Junsu make thinking pose for moments.
“Did you said...in the storage beside the ball room?” Junsu asked curiously. He actually very nervous and not very sure what to do at that moment.
“Excellent....” Chang Min grinned while show his thumb up. Junsu smile proudly.
“Now get ready with our performance....” Yunho suddenly come towards them and slang his arms on the two shoulder. The two nodded nervously. Yoochun who stand behind them try hardly not to laughed at the two funny face that time.
“Let’s rock the stage!!!” Jaejoong come from nowhere join them and smile at s.
“YEAH!!!” The others shouted excitedly.....They then gathered for the last time with their dancer and shared encouragement words to each others before get in the stage. After shouted they motto....They were now ready and excited to get on the stage.
“Boo...........” Yunho suddenly called Jaejoong who stand few meters away from him. Little that Yunho didn’t know, the three also already set their ears to listen the leader words secretly while pretend to doing their own jobs.
“Erhm......yes?” Jaejoong frowned and look at him with curious face.
“Fighting!!!” Yunho said while doing ‘fighting’ gesture to him.
“Yeah.....Fighting!!” Jaejoong replied awkwardly but smile a little at him...He then turned to talked with one of the dancer that stand in front of him. Yunho smile widely......finally he can saw the smile again even it’s only a little smile from his boo. When he turned to back he saw his three donsaeng staring at him with intense stared.
“What????Why did you guys look at me like that?” Yunho asked dumbfoundedly to the three.
“Geez! Helpless!” Chang Min sighed and move to his place back...
“What?” Yunho shrugged at them while the three only can let go frustrated sighed.
“DBSK get ready....1 minutes from now!” The staff announced loud and clear. They quickly get to their position....
“3....2....1.....”
And the show is on.......

********************

“Good performance guys....” The stage staffs and the crews applause their hands as soon as their got on the back stages and wrapped the show successesfuly.
“Thank you!!!” DBSK or more known as Tohoshinki in Japan quickly bowed their heads as show their appreciation to the crews that work hardly behind the stages. While they walked to their changing room, their meet with BigBang who just come out from their room and ready to go back. They greeted each others with smile. The situation however felt awkward for the three person in there.
“Min let’s go have dinner tomorrow. I know new restaurant open that have nice food..” Seungri said excitedly to Chang Min.
“really? Awesome!!!” Chang Min highed five with Seungri while continue babbling about the new restaurant and new menu food that he tried before.
“Aish this two!!” Yunho shaked his head watching the two maknaes. Jiyong chuckled looking at them.
“Good performance guys!” Jiyong praised to the group sincerely. Yunho smile at the Bigbang leaders.
“Thank you...you guys too.” Yunho answered honestly while smile warmly at the Bigbang leader. His eyes suddenly darted to TOP who obviously didn’t realize it that time since his eyes were busy looking at DBSK lead singer. TOP slowly approaches Jaejoong.
“Nice show sweet....You really have beautiful voices..” Jaejoong was startled for moment but he cover it quickly with smile awkwardly at him.
“Er...Thank you...”
“Seunghyun...we got to go now....” Jiyong suddenly called TOP. TOP look at his leader and sighed.
“Sweet.....i.....” He was about to said something when suddenly Jiyong called his name again. He groans a little.
“We have to go now Seunghyun..We need to rush to do another performance in fuji tv ...” Jiyong stated firmly. Seunghyun know he don’t have a choice than follow the leader words.
“Ah yeah...Ok....Bye sweet” TOP suddenly move forwards and hugged Jaejoong before run quickly to his group who already waiting for him at the exit door. Jaejoong was speechless while blinked his eyes blankly.........The four man who beside him snorted and quickly look away.

“That’s great show guys....” They manager tapped their shoulder and smile proudly at them.
“Thank you hyung...” Yunho answered in behalf of s.
“Now get change.....” They nodded and quickly do as their manager told them to do. Yunho have to stay with their manager for moments to update their schedule for tomorrow. When Yunho arrived to the changing room the three already change to their clean clothes. His sensed Jaejoong is not there with them. He frowned for moments.
“Where’s Boo?”
“Oh...he’s talking on the phone outside....” Chang Min answered while put the dirty clothes on his bag. Yunho nodded. He quickly move to his locker. When he opened the locker he get shocked because nothing was in there.
“Eh? Where is my bag?” He asked with half panicked.
“Mine too...” He turned to his left where Jaejoong was standing watching his empty locker. He didn’t even realize when that Jaejoong stand there....
“Oh bag? hm.....Hyuk Jae hyung said..they put it in the storage beside the ball room.....” Junsu answered without looking at the two. He’s pretending busy playing games on his phone.
“Eh? But why?” Jaejoong pouted a little. He quickly locked the locker back and leaned on it.
“They clean this place moments ago......We just come back from there to take our bag...” Chang Min answered while flashed his oh-so-innocent smile.
“Oh...ok....See you guys soon....” Yunho nodded understand. He closed his locker and then walked to the door but then he stopped and looked at Jaejoong.
“Let’s go...” Yunho invited him with wide smile on his face.
“Eh? Together???” Jaejoong asked hestitantly. Well...he actually not ready to talk face to face with Yunho yet.
“Why? You don’t want to go with me?” Yunho asked with disappointed face. Jaejoong can felt a hint that Yunho was hurt by his words. He sighed...
“Hm....it’s not like that....Fine....let’s go...” Jaejoong agreed and quickly walked towards him. They walked silently to the storage room. As soon as they arrived Jaejoong quickly stormed inside. Yunho just chuckled and followed him without a words.

“Where did they put it?” Jaejoong whining when he can spotted his bag in the room. But then suddenly with the loud bang the door closed by own it’s own.
“Eh?” Yunho and Jaejoong look at each others. Yunho move to the door and tried to opened the door.
“Wait...locked??” Yunho frowned and tries again.....He pushed the door knob but the door didn’t budge...Yunho stop for moments and look at Jaejoong.
“You got to be kidding me!!” Jaejoong gasped. He quickly run to the door and tries to opened it.
“Someone out there? We’ve been locked in here...Help us please!!” Yunho shouted while banged the door.
“Aish..there must someone out there.....” Yunho sighed frustratedly after tried almost 15 minutes but still no one comes to help them. Jaejoong saw Yunho hand already changed color to red. ‘That must be hurt...’ He thought and then sighed too.
“Stop it.....it useless......Ah! Phone!!!” Jaejoong suddenly stand up and tried to find his bag. He smile widely when he spotted his bag and Yunho bag around the corner. He take the bags and handed Yunho bag to him.
“Eh? where is my phone? I put it in here before we go to the stage moments ago.” Jaejoong gasped when he realize his phone is not in his bag. He take out everything that inside the bag but still he can’t find his phone on it. Yunho who doing the same thing leaned on the wall and sighed.
“Me too....My phone is not here.....could it be.....someone steal our phone?” Yunho look at Jaejoong. Jaejoong frowned for moments.
“What? How we’ll get out from here then?” Jaejoong pouted. He quickly gathers his thing and put it inside his bag back.
“I just hope the three will realize that we’re missing and find us soon....” Yunho looked at the door absentmindedly....
“So...it’s going to be only us then....” Jaejoong suddenly come and sit beside him while staring at the door. Yunho smile when he felt the familiar scent and warm that closer to him again.
“I guess so...” he then smile.......

Yunho pv
It’s not bad at all......at least I’m stuck with you.....
End of pv

Meanwhile behind the door.....

“So?” Yoochun asked with lower voices.
“Mission accomplish....” Chang Min winked while show the door key to them.
“Asa!!!” They high five with slow motion and grinned to each others.
“Now lets go.......we’ll be back after 30 minutes......” Their manager said while slowly walked from the scene following by three man behind him.....

*****************
TBC

a/n: Kyaaaa...Is someone outside there who still remember about this story? Lol......Aish...it’s been a long time ne.....Sowwwieeeee..........