Chapter 10

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Yunho quickly rush to they apartment. He still can remember how Jaejoong sorrow eyes look at him moment ago. How come he doesn’t remember the date today? He feels really guilty. This day is the day that Jaejoong need a lot of support from the side of mental and physical. He been accompany him since the beginning and today is the first time he forget about this special date. How could him? He supposed to be with him not with Yoon Bi.
“Booja…e..” he push the door when he arrive at the door apartment quickly. What he saw inside make him startled.
“Yun? You already back?” Jaejoong voices snapped him out. The four pair eyes continue staring at him. Yunho eyes fix to Jaejoong who wearing white t-shirt and his beanie. He’s definetly stunning in it.
But wait the minute, where’s he wants to go?
“8.45pm…its too early from before. Record of the week” Yoochun smirked.
“Uh? Why he’s here?” Yunho point to Seunghyun who smile at him
“He delivery something special to our Umma.” Chang min answer while looking at Seunghyun
“Special?” Yunho frowns-since when Changmin become nice with Seunghyun? Hell no! What happened to them? He look at Yoochun who talking friendly to Seunghyun and Junsu who smile with Seunghun jokes. He sighs. He never imagines this kind of situation before. ‘Seriously, what really happened here?’ he scream in his head.
“Yeah…the last roses….do you remember 99 roses? He comes with the one rose in his hand that makes the roses 100 and then he asked Jae hyung to have a dinner with him.” Chang min whisper to him to avoid Seunghyun hear they conversation. Yunho gulp while looking at Chang Min.
“I think he’s going to confess to Jae hyung today….What a romantic guy.” Chang min move to the trio and left him dumbfounded.
“Hey Yunho….sorry for interrupting your family today. I just wondering can I bring jae…”
“uh..i’m sorry. I have to do something with him today. Excuses us” He grabs jaejoong wrist and drags him out to the lift. They’re lucky when they arrived in front of the lift, the lift already opened for them, may be some one just come out from it. He drags Jaejoong in the lift and quickly pushes the G button to the ground car parks. When the lift door opened to the ground floor he tightens his hold and drag jaejoong to his car. He opens the car and shoved jaejoong inside. He quickly run to the driver side.

“hey..what the….” Jaejoong eyeing the man who sits beside him carefully. The man looks calmly drive his car.
“Yun….what’s wrong? Where are we going?” he finally asked the man since he keep quiet for almost 30 minute now. The car finally stops at the parking park of the place that very familiar to him.
“What are we doing here?” jaejoong knitted his eyebrow while looking at the man strangely.
“Boojae ah…..i..i’m sorry.” Yunho look at Jaejoong with his almost watery eyes.
“Uh?.... Sorry for what?” Jaejoong sigh. He already knows the answer. He knows Yunho very well. He must felt guilty for not accompany him to visit his grandma today.
“i..i forget today we supposed to……” jaejoong quickly cut his words and look at him with smile.
“Oh about that. Never mind I think it’s already too long and im already ok with it. Yun I realize something today.….its better you didn’t go with me today, I need to get use without you by my side too. Well to be honest, it kind of awkward but hey, I don’t know for how long you can be by my side and I know it’s not going for forever. So this is as the starter. I understand that, and I don’t want to be selfish Yun. You have your own life to worry about. It’s ok. I mean it.”

“Jaejoong ah” Yunho grabs the small man to his shoulder and hug him tightly. Jaejoong patted his shoulder softly. Oh god….only god know how much Yunho want to be always beside this man. The man he loves. He don’t want to be part away from him…he don’t want to….He cries inside. hurt from the words he heard from that sweet little lips.
“It’s really ok. So now.....can we turn back? You definitely don’t want to be in Cemetery Park at this time.” Jaejoong try to light the situation by making a joke. Its definitely worked when he saw Yunho smile and loose his hand slowly from his shoulder.
“Ok….but we will go to the other places.”
“Uh? You know it not proper to let the guest waiting for us.” Jaejoong suddenly remember about Seunghyun.
“Yah…what are you worried about? im not runaway with his bride anyway!” Yunho grin at him while Jaejoong give a little chuckle.
“Auwwh…that’s harsh Yun!”
“I’m sure Min, Su and Chun can treat him nicely. Beside, I’m really hungry rite now.”
“Uh? What happened? Didn’t you suppose to go to your dinner date with Yoon Bi?”
“er…..long story….rite now, im really hungry. Can we eat first?”
“fine. I didn’t take my dinner yet either. so I think it’s ok to do so.”
“Great.”
“Aish..i need to call Seunghyun first to apologies to him. I should have a dinner with him you know…” Jaejoong take his phone and started to dialed Seunghyun number.

“Yeboseyo…hm, Seunghyun ah…mianhe for leave you like that and mianhe I cant make it today. I know….i know….i’ll make it next times ok? Yeah….i’m with Yunho. err….we have important thing to do. Thank you for the flowers too. its very nice. er..i still didn’t open the box yet. I’ll open it tonight ok. Thank you again. Bye.”

“Wow..that mushy.” Yunho’s teasing the man beside him.
“Geez….what? I didn’t say anything mushy to him.” Jaejoong glare at him.
“yeah rite.” he laugh at Jaejoong reaction.
“Yun…your phone is ringing.” Yunho take his phone with his left hand while his right hand holds the car steering wheel. he look the id caller and sigh. ‘Damn this girl! why she have to call in this time aish!’ he put the phone back inside his pocket without answering it.
“who is it?” Jaejoong asked with concern.
“er…no one…..i call him back after we eat.”
“It’s not hard to answer and tell him to call him back latter”
“its ok. He will understand it beside im driving rite now.” Yunho quickly take his attention to the road.
“Since when did you follow the rule?”

@@@@@@@@@@@

Seunghyun Pv

I already plan everything. call the floweriest, choose the flower and booking the dinner table at the most grand restaurant in seoul. I know he definitely will agree to go with me. I smile watching the rose that I hold in my hand. This is the 100 roses. How’s he going to react? Man this is craziest thing I’ve done! Flower for man? I’ll kill Seungri if this didn’t work. He got the information about Jaejoong like how much he likes roses, his favorites food and many more from Chang min.

I feel nervous suddenly when I arrive in front of his apartment door. I knock a few time before the beauty that I adore open the door speechless with widen his eyes. I took his hand and give the rose that i hold to his hand. he blink few time while looking at the rose and me.

“well, can I come in?” I finally speak after standing for almost 5 minute in front of him without a word. Man he’s really shock!
“oh…sorry…come in.” I smile at his cute reaction. I pinch his cheek and walk inside. he follow me from behind while rubbing his cheek at the spot I pinch him before.
“still dreaming?” I can see his cheek turn to pink. I guess he’s blushing. aawww how cute.
“N..no…er..by the way…what this is all about?” he point to the rose.
“to surprise you? its the 100 roses. The last one. hope its work.” I smile sheepishly to him.
“Yup it surprise me a lot.”
“Good…that’s the first surprise. I still have the second surprise.” he look at me with raise his eyes brow.
“would you like to have a dinner with me?” I can see he is shock but then he smiled to me.
“Dinner? where?”
“hm…that’s my second suprise to you.” he smile again and nodded his head. I just like want to jump happily from his acceptance. Suddenly the door open.
“Hyung we’re back…eh…TOP hyung?” I wave my hand to the three men in front of me. Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin smile to me. I smile back to them.
“Hello guys. Can I borrow your umma for tonight?” they look at me and then whisper to each other.
“well…no problem. make sure bring him back before past midnight. you know our little baby brother still need his bed story time he cant sleep without umma beside him.” yoochun said while grinning at Chang Min.
“Yoochun hyung~~~~” Chang min whined and I can’t hold my laughter anymore. I can see Chang Min pouted and move to Jaejoong who caress his hair softly. awww…I felt warm in my heart when I watch the scene.
“Seung hyun ah…I leave you with them for a moment ok. I need to get ready myself.” Jaejoong tapped my shoulder.
“Take your time sweet.” I smiled at him with then he move to his room.
“So how’s your promotion at japan going on?” Yoochun question make me take my eyes from the figure that just walk away from me a few minute ago.
“well everything going well and it’s fun actually. our fans really supporting.”
“well glad to hear that. By the way where are you taking jae hyung tonight?” well I think its ok to tell them where I want to bring Jaejoong.
“hm…I….”
“Booja..e” It’s Yunho. And from the way he comes up, panted and mess up., I know he is rushing for something. Yunho is startled when he saw me here. Jaejoong come towards him say something to him and proceed go towards me few minute latter. Changmin stand up and said something that make him frowning but I can’t hear him since Junsu and Yoochun distract my attention. Well, I think that I’m a manner person, I go towards him and asking permission to bring Jaejoong out since he was the leader in that house and the group. But what make me surprise or could say startled is when he grab jaejoong suddenly and leave me dumbfounded. I guess it’s not only me shock with his action. I look at Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin which jaw drop open watching they leader actions.

“what’s the date today?” changmin question bring us back to reality.
“uh..hm…4 April…why?” Junsu answer while looking at him.
“That answer why…its Jaejoong grandma birthday!”
“so that’s the reason why Yunho comeback earlier than before.” Yoochun smirked to ChangMin and Junsu.
“wait the minute. Cant you guys explaining this to me?” I got lost with they conversation. what is this all about?
“hm..sure. this day actually is Jaejoong grandma birthday. they always missing for almost 3 or 4 hour in this day. Mysteriously no one knows where they go.” Chang min explains it to me.
“but why must with Yunho?” I cant help to ask this question. I really mean it GOD WHY MUST WITH YUNHO?
“Yunho and Jae hyung already know each other for a long times. so when his grandmother dies, management ask Yunho to accompany him since management afraid Jae hyung will break down. they know that Yunho and Jae hyung is a best friend and he is the best person to accompany him in that time”
“wait, you said his grandma is already dies then…”
“Yeah..it’s almost 4 years now. Yunho hyung always celebrate Jae hyung grandma birthday since then. it’s like ritual for them for every year.”
“I understand. but wait….do he need to kidnap jae like that?” the three man in front of me just grin and chuckled to me. I sigh. guess I lost today to Yunho but there always be tomorrow. I definitely win this time.