2 Kisses 1 Heart 46

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()

 

“Er…..” The three was speechless looking at their leadershi..He was quite and has been staring at his cereal. His mind and soul definitely not with him on that moment…..They don’t know what to do. So they only eat their breakfast silently while watching him.

“Do you think he’s ok?” Chang Min whisper to Junsu that sit beside him.

“Should we tell him?” Instead answering Chang Min, Junsu kick Yoochun leg to get his attention.

“You tell him then?” Yoochun hissed and then glared at him and then to the maknae. Junsu quickly look at the group maknae…Chang Min gasped and then pointed to his self. The two nodded quickly.

“Why is it always me?” Chang Min groaned and then pouted at his two hyungs. The two only grinning at him.

“Because it’s always you who do it?” That’s right…Anything happened before, the maknae will be the first one that will inform their leadershi… likewise do the talking on behalf of them.

“Ehrk…..No I refuse this time. Hyung you tell him since you always want to be the hyung between us.” Chang Min smirked while looking at Yoochun…. But then…

“Ewwwwweee…” The three cringed when they saw what their leadershi’s doing…..

“Maybe it taste…hm delicious?” Junsu hesitate to say it but since he saw his hyung enjoying his meal, So he thought  maybe it’s the new way how their Yunho hyung eat his cereal.

“Yeah..Maybe he eat it that way.” Yoochun support him since he saw his hyung didn’t show any weird reaction.

“Auw please hyung….How long did you guys know Yunho hyung? Have you see him eat cereal like that? Orange juice and cereal? Yuck!!!” Chang Min almost vomited when he saw his hyung take another spoon of the cereal.

“May be…hm…a new recipe?” Junsu shrugged his shoulder….Chang Min quickly look at him and then sighed.

“Baka…” He snorted and then look at their leadershi back.

“yah don’t call your hyungdeul like that.”Yoochun smack the maknae head while Junsu give his thumb up to him. He felt happy because Yoochun is protecting him. Chang Min pouted while eyeing his two hyung suspiciously. He know there is something going on with this two….

“Aish… Su hyung tell him. He might get stomach ache if he continue eating that thing.” Chang Min sighed when he saw Yunho absentmindedly shoved the cereal in his mouth lifelessly.

“You tell him…” Junsu nudge Yoochun but Yoochun quickly declined it.

“No you tell him…”Yoochun said with greasy voice and smirked at him.

“No..no…you tell him!” Junsu’s red with flirtious Yoochun. Chang Min get irritated with the two acts. He banged the table loudly but unconsciously while he banged the table he hit the spoon on his plate.

“Yah hyu…uh???” They eyeing the spoon flying across them and then landing right on the man forehead. The three yelps…

 

“Auch….ok…What’s going on in here?” Yunho who’s just woken up from his day dreaming quickly look at the three.He rubbed his sore forehead and hissed every time his hand make a contact with the bulge on his forehead.

“H..yung….” The three gulped as the look at each other. Yunho sigh knowing that the three refuse to talk.

“Chang Min?” Yunho arched his eyebrow looking at the maknae beside him.

“See?” Junsu said with grin and then high five with Yoochun…..

“Aish..why is it always me?” Chang min groaned and then glare at his two hyungs that still laughed at him.

“Eh???” Yunho was confused with the three behavior…He scratched his head before looking at the maknae again. Chang Min sighed knowing it’s time for him to do some explanation to his poor hyung’s.

“Fine….hyung….hm…did you cereal taste…er…maybe different?” Chang min a little bit hesitated….He’s afraid his Yunho will angry at him.

“No..it’s just taste fine to me.” Yunho shrugged his shoulder still confused with Chang Min sudden question.

“Ahh~~See ? it’s his new recipe.” Junsu chipped proudly with hands on the air…

“Junsu..shut up…” Yoochun tapped his own forehead with his palm and then sighed.

“Yeah dolphin shut up.” Chang min snorted and glare at his childish hyung. Yoochun laugh loudly…Unfortunely Junsu feel angry with the greasy man and kick his foot under the table…But he get the wrong foots. Chang Min hissed while rubbed his sore foot…Yunho know what exactlly happened under the table..He sighed and then banged the table to take the three attention.

“Yah…yah…..stop it. Can we just start eating peacefully here?”The leader tone definitely frightens them.

“ok…” They mumbles together while continue eating their breakfast.

“That’s better.” Yunho sighed..Finally feel peace after such commotion.

“Hyung.” Chang Min voice startled him. He quickly looks at the group maknae.

“What is it now?” He arched his eyebrow and look at him curiously.

“Your cereal…” Chang Min gulped before pointed to his hyung cereal.

“What? You want it?” Yunho push the bowl to him…Chang Min widens his eyes and quickly shakes his head furiously.

“No..no……aish…taste it now and tell us how it taste.” Chang Min shoves the bowl back to Yunho. No way he will eat…that…that….thing. He cringed when he look inside the bowl.

“What’s wrong with my….umph….” Yunho didn’t manage to finish his words when suddenly Junsu shove a spoon pull of cereals from the bowl into his mouth. The leader cough up before quickly run to the kitchen. Few minutes later he comes back with blank look on his face.

“So???” The three look at him with grin on their face. Yunho sighed defeated.

“Sour….OK…what did you guys put in there?” He looks at the three and folded his arms on his chest while eyeing them one by one. The three laugh loudly when they heard Yunho question.

“It’s YOU hyung…..not us.” Chang Min answer after he calm down from his laughed.

“Me?” Yunho pointed to his self and then frowning.

“Yes….you just mixed orange juice and cereal.” Yoochun continue while shaking his head with the clueless leadershi face.

“No wonder it tasted…hm..Strange.” Yunho scratched his head and then sit back on his previous seat. The three only smile when they heard his answer.

 

“Hyung be honest with us. Are you ok?” Yoochun asked as soon as Yunho sit with them again. He definitely know the leader was distracted with what happened before but too sturrborn to admitted it to them.

“I’m ok.” Yunho smile and then sipped his orange juice before look away from them.

“Hyung…” The three whining at him knowing exactly that the leader’s lying to hide his true feeling’s.

“Fine…I’m not ok.” Yunho sighed and then look at the three. He knows he can’t hide from them for too long.

“That’s much more better hyung.” Junsu patted his shoulder and smile at him. At least his hyung now open to talk with them.

“We are always here for you hyung.”  Yoochun hold his hand and smile to reassure him. Chang Min nodded behind his back. Yunho smiles…

“Thank you guys.” He felt really touched with his dongsaengs concerned towards him. Their smiles become his strength that help him to through this day.

“We know what you’re worry about. Let’s make your mind at peace.” Yoochun look at Chang Min and wink at him. He looks confused for second and then he grins when he got what’s Yoochun meant.

“What?” Junsu look confused with the two. He definitely felt left out for moments.

“Yes let’s do this.” Chang Min smirked and then looks at his Yunho hyung who’s definitely in confused state.

“Su take Yunho hyung hoodie.” Yoochun look at dumbfounded Junsu. Junsu nodded absentmindedly…Oh well he can only follow the two leads since he’s still clueless about their plan…

“Ai..ai..Sir….” He quickly stands up and run to their share room.

“Min check all the window door…Make sure it’s locked before we go out.”

“Roger and out.” Chang Min run to the kitchen leaving the two eldest on the dining table alone.

“Where are we going?” Yunho finally asked with frown on his face.

“Searching for your ‘peace of mind’ hyung.” Yoochun smirked. He holds his hyung wrist and quickly dragged him to the door.

 

*****************

 

It has been 15 minutes and they are still walking silently without any words from each other. They’re currently in the private garden early in the mornings. There are not many people around at that time and it kind of safe for them to walk there without worry about reporters…..

 

“You ok?” Seunghyun voice startled him. Jaejoong look at him and then nodded.

“Er….yeah….” Jaejoong nervously hold his neck, looking down on the ground. Something he used to do whenever nervous.

“So…what do you want to talk about?” Seunghyun asked curiously. He still startled when Jaejoong said he have something to say to him. But being with him right now and with only the two of them is kind of a blessing for him.

“I….” Jaejoong look at him and then suddenly cough up before look at him back nervously.

“Sweet..are you really ok? You don’t look like your usual self today.” Seunghyun frown with Jaejoong sudden attitudes. Jaejoong looks different and kind of uncomfortable around him that time…It’s really weird since he never acting like that while around him before.

“Eer..It’s just the weather…” Jaejoong turned his face to look away from Seunghyun’s face knowing that man was staring confusedly at him.

“Weather?” Seunghyun asked unconvinced. He knows there must something more than the weather.

“Ok fine. I’m just nervous.” Jaejoong sighed while admitted it. He can’t hide it for too long after all. He still need to talk to that man now or he will never have a chance to say it later.

“Nervous? Did I do something that makes you nervous?” Seunghyun stop walking and then look at him. He looks around them and spotted bench few meters away from the place they stood. He took Jaejoong’s hand on his and lead him to the bench, asked him to sit.

“No…but what I gotta do later absolutely make me felt nervous.” Jaejoong said nervously, still staring on the green grass on his feet.

“Ok…now you’re confusing me.” Seunghyung’s frowning when he hear Jaejoong’s words. He sit beside Jaejoong and wait patiently for Jaejoong to continue his words.

“Seunghyun ah...” Jaejoong suddenly look at him.

“Hm…Yes?…” Seunghyun gulped…There’s something different with the way Jaejoong look at him that time…

 

Jaejoong take a deep breath and then look at him.

“I think I’m ready to tell you my answer…. now.” He know he don’t have to explain more since he knows the man that beside him will understand what he’s trying to say to him now.

“You mean….” Seunghyun gasped. “Yeah…” Jaejoong nodded nervously.

“Oh….Now…You make nervous too.” Seunghyun try to calm his self. This is definitely unexpected. He doesn’t know if he’s ready for that…

“Before I give you my answer. Can I do something?” Jaejoong requested, startling him. Jaejoong sure surprised him a lot that day.

“Eh?...No..now?” Seunghyun stuttered while looking at Jaejoong….Unsure if he should let Jaejoong to do it.

“Er..Yes?” Jaejoong nodded shyly.

“W..what…is it?” Judging from the way Jaejoong acts, the shyness, the nervousness make Seunghyun wonder what could it be that Jaejoong want to do to him….It’s really make him curious more.

“Can i…can I kiss you..” Jaejoong finally say it but then shyly looking down on the ground again to hide his blushing red face. Seunghyun yelps…Unconsiously he stand up from his sit and look at him.

“A..are you sure?” Seunghyun can hide his happiness that time…It’s like dream come true..

“Yes….” Jaejoong answer softly still lower down his head. Seunghyun smiles looking at sweet shy Jaejoong face. He move closer and then titled Jaejoong chin to make him look at him. They face only centimeter away from each other…..

“Then kiss me now…” Seunghyun whisper the words with smile on his face when he saw Jaejoong lips move closer to his.

 

*********************

TBC

A/n: Thank you  my lovely betareader...^^....