Chapter 22

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Seunghyun take a deep breathe…He slowly reach Jaejoong hand on the table. Jaejoong blink few time. He was confused with Seunghyun sudden movement. He just watched Seunghyun hold his hand….
“Jaejoong ah actually….i….” He was about to said the words when suddenly a waitress come and smile at them. SeungHyun slowly take his hand back while glare at the waitress.
“Sorry sir….Some one treats you guys with this special Champagne…” The waitress opens the crock of the champagne bottle before pour the content in the wine glass.
“Uh…who?” Jaejoong asked curiously while arched his eye brows.
“He didn’t give his personal name sir…” The waitress answered politely before put the Champagne in the wine holder.
“Maybe just a fans…” Seunghyun answered with smile on his face.
“You are right…Thank you….” Jaejoong bowed a little to the waitress. The waitress smile and bowed to them before she move to the next table who calling for her.
“So what did you want to say again?” Jaejoong asked Seunghyun after the waitress leaving their table. Seunghyun smile nervously. He take a deep breath again before he decide to said the words.
“Jaejoong ah….i…lo…” But before he finished his words, Jaejoong phone’s ringing beside him.
‘You got the wrong number….so don’t call me no more’………… Jaejoong look down at his left where he put his phone is.
“Wait….i need to pick up this call. Yoochun called.” Jaejoong smile at him before picks up the call.

“Hello…..what?....Where…..What are you guys doing over there? Is Yunho upset about something? You shouldn’t bring him there plus give him alcoholic drink….it’s not a good idea…..Aish…I’ll be there….wait for me.”
“What happen?” Seunghyun asked curiously after saw Jaejoong panic reaction.
“Yunho….drunk…aish…I have no time to explain this now. Can you send me to the LiTi club. We must hurry before he does something stupid….”
“Oh..o…ok…..”

‘Seem’s like I have to postponed my confession again…..Yunho sure know how to get me!!!’ Seunghyun shake his head before followed the man who already few meter away in front of him.

*******Bigbang + Junsu side******

“Where are they going?” Taeyang asked Junsu who still busy looking at his binoculars.
“I don’t know.. Lets follow them” Junsu answered while quickly stand up and change to his ninja mode.
“Lets go…..” The others bigbang quickly followed his step.
“Hurry up……” Jiyong said to Daesung who still busy put the binoculars back on its place.
“Hm….Why did I felt like we forget something?” Junsu suddenly stop on his step.
“Aish no time to think about it rite now…..Lets go” Jiyong dragged him with him to the car.
“Ok…ok…..” Junsu scratching his head while let the man dragging him.

*****Seungri and Chang Min side*******

“They are move now…..” Seungri said to Chang Min after saw Seunghyun and Jaejoong move to the exit door. Apparently the other companion was too busy with his food.
“Hump….i never thought… add bread and this soup will create a heaven taste….Awesome…Delicious….” Chan Min smile widely while munching the slice bread on his hands.
“Aish…can you forget about the food for a moment?” Seung ri asked while shake his head few time.
“uh..but…this…is ….really….good….Want some?” Chang Min put the slice bread in front of Seungri lips but the man was glare at him fiercely.
“Yah! Your umma and my hyung already gone from this restaurant…..they’re heading to the car park rite now. We should get going too not stuck in here….” Seungri finally explode with his anger. He quickly dragged the man from his chair…
“Wait…wait…..must finish this one…..” Chang Min brings the last spoon of soup to his mouth.
“Aish…Chang Min!!!!” Seungri look at him hopelessly.
“Ok…ok…fine…..can I take this one with me”
“Aish…take whatever you want as long as you paid it!”

***Yoochun and Yunho side****

“Hyung……what are you doing???….no…no…..dont think about it!” Yoochun wide his eyes when he saw Yunho unbuckle his belt. He quickly grab Yunho hands….Yunho push Yoochun hands… Yunho then move his hand to his shirt. He slowly takes his shirt off.
“Yah…it’s hot in here…..” Yunho throw his shirt on Yoochun face and then he laughed. He moves his hand to his pants again but Yoochun quickly hold his hand.
“You can open your shirt but not your pants…..” Yoochun warn him…..
“Why not?” He asked with his hiccup. Yoochun have to close his nose for the strong smell from the beer.
“Er…..well…..aish…stop it…..Yunho hyung…..” Yunho ignore him while continue to unbuckle his belt back. Yoochun hold his hand.
“Yah…umma Jae will be angry if he saw you open your pants…” It’s the only excuse that Yoochun can used for now…He know even in the drunk condition his hyung only thinking about his other hyung…
“Really?**hiccup** then I wont open it….” Yunho tried to rebuckle his belt back. Yoochun shake his head. He moved forwards and helping the man to wear his belt back.

Yoochun pv
‘This is tiring….it’s like I have to take care 7 years old boy….. aish…….’
End of pv

Suddenly Yoochun felt drop of water on his face… When he look up he saw Yunho was playing with his orange juice drink.
“Weeee….rain……” He spurred the water in the air and then laughed loudly.
“Yah!!!! That’s my drink…….” Yoochun shouted after realize what the old man was doing with his drink…
“Boo….let’s dancing in the rain……….wheee…*hiccup*….” Yunho spinning his self and then quickly take Yoochun hand and spin him together with him. He don’t have a time to protested when Yunho take his hand and make him dancing with him.
“Aish…he’s really-really drunk this time……” Yoochun just follow the drunken man step while shake his head few time.
“Yoochun lend me your cheek…..” Yunho suddenly touched Yoochun cheek and pinch it hardly…..The room echoed with Yoochun…AWWWWWWW….Luckily there was on the night club the loud music make his scream audible to the outside.
“YAH…that’s hurt!!!!” Yoochun rubbed his sore cheek after Yunho decide it’s enough time to play with it….
“I like your cheek…*hiccup*….” Yunho laughed he slowly climb the table in the middle of the room and laughed. Yoochun have to support him to prevent him from fall.
“Aish…I don’t have a choice….” Yoochun take out his phone and quickly dialed his hyung number.

“JAEJOONG HYUNG…..HURRY UP HELP ME….I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE”

“What was that?” Seunghyun asked curiously after he heard the loud scream from Jaejoong phone…Jaejoong have to take the phone few meter away from his ears.
“It’s just Yoochun…..this is the consequence if Yunho was drunk…” Jaejoong smirked. He know how annoying Yunho can be when he was drunk. He slowly put the phone back on his ears after confident the man on other lines already calmed down.

JJ: “Chun ah calm down…..what he’s doing rite now?”
YC:“ Currently he tried to open his pants again…aish…..”
JJ:“You guys in private room rite?”
YC:“Yes….”
JJ:“Thank god!…Listen carefully, Open the karaoke Song and Select our Rising sun song….let him sing it….it can disturb him from a moment then doing something stupid”
YC: “Hold on…..ah….it’s…work….You should tell me earlier hyung so I don’t have to endure this pain…tstt..tst…”
JJ: Er….sorry about that…Anyway, keeps repeating the song until I come ok….”
YC: Yes hyung…….
JJ: And don’t let him open his pant…..
YC: Ok hyung…..i got it”……Jaejoong ended the conversation. He then sighed…

“You seem know Yunho very well….” Seunghyun sudden comment makes him smile.
“Of course…we technically grow up together….it’s been 8 years now since our first meeting before our debut before….but it’s still felt like we just meet each other yesterday…and everyday with him was fun”
“I see…that’s why you two look very close together…” Seunghyun smile at him. There’s a little bit jealous that Seunghyun felt and of course he will not show it to Jaejoong.

*****BigBang + Junsu****

Currently in the car following Seunghyun car……

“Hm…….Why did I felt like we forget something…..What that could be?” Junsu make thinking pose…Without he realize it he actually said what he thinking loudly. The others bigbang look at him awkwardly.
“Aish there’s nothing to worry about…and we didn’t forget anything….Stop worrying your self Junsu ah” Jiyong said while patted the man shoulder.
“Still…..hm…may be it’s just my feeling….” It still can’t erase the worried feeling that Junsu felt….
“Junsu ah, do you have any idea where they are going?” Taeyang who was driving suddenly asked after realize that they was lost track of the car that their followed.
“Hm…ah….i know….LiTi club….Yoochun and Yunho hyung must be there to since Yoochun said Yunho hyung was drunk and I can heard loud music when he talked with me moment ago..” Junsu snapped his finger….He remember Yoochun once said that LiTi club was his favorite place to hangs out….
“That’s great…we can have some fun too…rite Seungri?”
“……………….”Jiyong frowned when he got no answered from his maknae….And that make them realize something….
“CHANG MIN!!!!”
“SEUNGRI!!!”
“Yah….turn around…turn around….Aish…how could we forget our two donsaeng?” Jiyoung quickly asked Taeyang to turn the car around to pick up their donsaeng.

“I told you guys we forget something……” Junsu sighed…….

***Chang Min and Seungri side****

Currently outside the restaurant……

“Can you stop from eating that? it’s annoying….” Seungri watched Chang Min munch his bread happily.
“You want some?” Chang Min ignore his question while give the bread to him.
“Aish….i can believe this…..first I’m stuck with this monster…”
“Yah…I’m not monster…..” Chang Min continues eat his bread while watching Seungri who acting like a kid rite now.
“….and my hyung leave me here….with this monster too….” Seungri ignore him while continue stomped his feet on the floor.
“Yah…I said I’m not a monster….”
“WAHHHHHHH……….How could you guys do this to me hyung deul…..”
“Stop crying…….”
“WAHH…Hmfff……” Seungri stop from crying suddenly when Chang Min stuffed the bread to his mouth.
“Thanks me latter for sharing this heaven bread with you…..” Chang Min’s grinning while looking at his reaction.
“This really delicious….” seungri blink his eyes and continue munching the bread that Chang Min stuffed on his mouth moments ago.
“I told you soo…..” Chang min smile gladly.

Screeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt…..the loud tire car scream can be hear…all the people in that area look at the car who just stop so suddenly in front the restaurant.

The group of man quickly get down from they car and run to their maknae who sit outside the restaurant while counting the car pass by around them.
“Oh my god…sorry…sorry…we forget about you two…..” Jiyong come towards and hug the two.
“Are you guys ok?” Junsu asked to the two who just blink their eyes to them.
“……………….”
“Said something?” Jiyong shake Seungri body.
“THIS BREAD AWESOME!!!” Seungri suddenly shouted.
“Err??????” The four man’s fall on the floor while wide their eyes.
“Yah…Chang Min ah…what did you done to our innocent donsaeng just now?” Daesang look at Chang Min who smiles sheepishly.
“What? I didn’t do anything…..we just enjoy this bread…..Want some?” Chang Min said while offered the bread to Bigbang members who just shake their head few times while Junsu hide his face with his palms and mumbles ‘I told you soo’ to them..

****In LiTi club****

Jaejoong open the room door that Yoochun mention to him moment ago. Yoochun after saw Jaejoong stand on the door quickly run towards him….
“My savior…..thank god you are here now….”
“Aish don’t be so dramatic Chun…Uh....what happen to your cheek?.” Jaejoong poked his check make the man groan a little.
“Apparently Appa was to absorb with my cheek…ah…you are here to TOP?” Yoochun looked at Seunghyun who smile warmly at him.
“Ah…yes…I send Jaejoong here…”
“Oh well….sorry for destroy your perfect dinner….” Yoochun felt a little bit guilty about it….
“It’s ok…..” Seunghyun answered calmly…

“Yun……” Jaejoong slowly approach Yunho who was busy singing Rising Sun song in front of him. Jaejoong take the microphone away and make the man to look at him.
“Boo? Boojae…it’s really you!!” Yunho smile happily while flung towards him and hug him tightly.
“Yes it’s me Yun…let’s go back now…..” Jaejoong put Yunho hands on his shoulder. He mentions Yoochun come towards him to help him lift the drunken man.
“I’m not dreaming am i? You’re not angry with me rite?” Yunho asked while pouted at him. Jaejoong chuckled and looked at Yoochun who smile nervously at him. Jaejoong know Yoochun must say something that makes the man behave like that.
“No you’re not dreaming…why should I angry with you?” Jaejoong asked back to the drunken man.
“Because I almost open my pants in here?” Yunho who flushed red answered while looking on the floor.
“Aish…you really turned like a kid once you are drunk…” Jaejoong laughed. He and Yoochun slowly guide Yunho to the exit door.
“Ah…who’s this man?” Yunho suddenly stopped when their pass by Seunghyun who stand beside the room door.
“Aish…he’s Seunghyun TOP big bang….” Jaejoong answered while try to fix his hand on Yunho shoulder.
“Ah…I remember you….you the one who tried to steal my Boojae away from me…” The statement sure shocked Jaejoong…Yoochun just grinning slyly while Seunghyun scratched his heads…..
“Aish…Yun…..lets go back…” Jaejoong faces who flushed red just like the man he hold quickly resume his step.

“Jaejoong hyung…..” Yoochun suddenly stop from moving.
“What?” Jaejoong asked curiously to the man.
“Manager’s calling….” Yoochun give the phone to Jaejoong.
“aish…why in this time? Just answer it…”
“I can’t…..we’re in the Club rite now….beside he called on Yunho hyung phone. We can’t let him know that Yunho hyung was drunk…He even said once that he trusted you after Yunho…so it’s better if you answered the phone. It could be important…” Jaejoong sighed. He and Yoochun put Yunho on the nearest sofa beside them.
“Aish you’re right…. let me answered it first…..take care your hyung for a while…” He slowly takes the phone and move to the exit door. He needs a quiet place to answer the phone.
“Ok hyung…” Yoochun smile while sit beside his hyung.

After a while…..

“TOP ah…can you take care Yunho hyung for a moment? I need to go to the washroom desperately right now…I can’t hold it anymore…” Yoochun asked after Jaejoong still didn’t comeback from talking to the phone.
“Oh…ok….” Seunghyun nodded. Yoochun quickly run out from the room. Seunghyun chuckled see the man reaction.
“Its just two of us now…..hm…lets repeat the song again….” Seunghyun sighed while take the remote control and push the button repeat on it. Yunho who too excited slowly climb the table in the middle while tried dancing on it. Seunghyun gasped when he saw Yunho almost fall down from the table…..
“Yah…watch out….” Seunghyun tried to hold Yunho from falling but apparently Yunho was to weight for him. The impact makes them both fall on the floor with Yunho on top of Seunghyun.
“You know you look pretty under me boo….” Seunghyun blink his eyes few times when he heard what Yunho said to him…he tried to process the words in his head and then he gasped when he realize what Yunho mean is…..
“Boo? Wait I’m not…humfff…….” And just like that Yunho bent down and catch Seunghyun lips with him….At the same time the door open show the frozen man look at them without blink his eyes….

“JAEJOONG”…………………

**********************
A/n: Yunho and Seunghyun kiss……plus Jaejoong reaction….O_O…interesting….i enjoy write this chapter especially Seungri and Chang min side….

to DBju: Really? awuww…I’m sorry I’m not going to update this one daily…but yeah..i’ll update it every week rather 2 or 3 times a week….not until my Body+Guard finish…er you read T& T too? well I just know that JJ real parent name’s Han rite? That’s why I used Han plus I read a little fact about jaejoong father who absolutely…hm…#%$#@%^&&………Thanks for like my T&T anyway…:-)

to lizzie: Ah sorry about that…ok..i’ll tried to update this story for every week..3 times a week…No more torture waiting ..k?…my English bad too…don’t worry…:p- I can say they love to JJ equal actually….but from the side affection, seunghyun was more eager to show it different from Yunho who afraid to effect everything his have> a little bit selfish in here< but it’s will change soon….

to la_rose: hehehe…I know..i know…I’m to consenterate to B+G until I forget this one -_-!......well not anymore….i actually find time to do this story to rite now….Drunken confession? hm…..let me think about it…I think it’s interesting too….let me see if I can add it in my plot…Thanks for the suggestion….

to shaz: hahaha..i didn’t realize it until you mention it….Anyway, I give the poster back….New update for you…

to arisakaramorita: Yes…finally…yeah…poor chunnie who becme the victim in here…lol…Anyway, new update for you…;)

to catzchii: Don’t worry not anymore…I’ll arrange my time to do this story and my B+G…even though it’s not going to be every day…but yeah I’ll tried my best to up date it every week from now….

to emerald5: Hello new reader…thanks for stop by to read this story….Hm…it’s going to be soon…..anyway, new update for you…

to Mi.kie: hehehe of course he’ll pick him….Yunho is his treasure…..how can he abandon him like that….Anyway…enjoy the new update….

to anne82: Unfortunately it’s not what happen in there…Seunghyun and Yunho kiss? lol…..anyway, enjoy the update…..;)

to roze: Thank you too for the comments…here, the new chapter…enjoy the update k…