Chapter 35

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Jaejoong quickly run to the house while Yunho following behind him. They face obviously tell that they were so worry that time.
“Hyung!” When they saw Jaejoong and Yunho run to the house the three quickly run towards them and hug them tightly.
“Min...Su....Chun....” Jaejoong called his precious friends name and hugged them too. He was scared.....Very scared to lose them.....
“Are you guys alright?” Yunho asked and patted the three shoulders softly. He was worry but yet he still can control it very well....After all, he’s leader and he need to act calm every time when trouble occurs.......
“We ok hyung.....” Chang Min said smiling a little before look at his other hyung deul.
“Ah...you guys already here.....” Their manager come from the damages kitchen while smile at the two.
“Sorry hyung....we’re late.....”
“I’m relief you guys here....i can’t stop the three from fighting and blaming each other” Their manager glare to the three who quickly looking on the floor before turned his face back to the two eldest member that only smile sheepishly at him.

“Don’t scare us like that again!” Yunho sighed to the three. They look on the floor with guilty face.
“We’re sorry hyung ........” The three said the words almost unison with the lower voice. Jaejoong slowly move to the kitchen...his kitchen....The others quickly follow behind him.
“Wow...it’s really mess up in here...........” Jaejoong widen his eyes when he saw his kitchen turned to black color....He looked at the three and to the kitchen. He slowly steps in the kitchen while try to searching things that still can be used in there. The three is silent watching their umma figure wondering in the kitchen.
“What exactly happen in here?” Yunho looked at the three waiting for their explanation.
“Ah~~my pans!!!!~~” Jaejoong squeaked make the members look at him with apologetically smile.
“Er........” The three scratched their head.
“Aish....my pot! Everything turns to black~~~” Jaejoong whining alone...His face obviously show his pouting face. The three can’t help then feel pity for their ‘umma’.
“Ignore Umma for a while...Now explain to me....” Yunho stern voice makes them look at him immediately.
“Oh well...Min you explain.....”
“No...You should do it Su hyung...”
“Yah! Why me I didn’t do anything....”
“It’s all happened because of you!” Yoochun hissed a little while glared at Junsu.
“Yeah! You’re the one who insist to cook Su hyung!” Chang min added with a smirked.
“Ah you the one who force me to do it...How can I stand when you keep whining calling your food in my ears?”
“Ok...ok...enough guys......” Yunho sighed while looking at them who arguing and pointed everything to each other. The three ignore at him while continue they childish argument in front of the leader that obviously in dizzy condition rite now.
“It’s your fault.....”
“No..It’s yours......”
“I said STOP........Chun......Explain.....” The three immediately stop from talking and looked at Yoochun who gulp for a moments.
“Bravo..bravo Yun....You really the man...I never successful make them stop like this moment ago” Their manager chuckled while patted Yunho shoulder softly.
“Aish hyung...it’s not the right time. to compliment me....Now speak” Yunho hissed a little and look at Yoochun who obviously shivering that time..
“Hm......Changminhunggrywhinningwithusandtellusthathewashunggry..” The others looked at him without blinked their eyes and with mouth widely open.
“Woah....woah...take a breath....” Yunho smile a little while patted Yoochun shoulder.

“Slowly Chun.....no one chasing you behind.....” Jaejoong come towards him while wrap his arms in Yoochun shoulder to calm him down.
“Yeah...we don’t understand any words that you said.......” Junsu smirked while Chang Min close his mouthed tried to not laughing at his hyung nervous face. Yoochun take a long breathe and looked at Yunho.
“Hm...Chang min was hungry, Me and Junsu can’t stand his annoying whining.....So Junsu decide to show his expert-not-to-expert skill in cooking....” This time he more relax since Jaejoong was beside him and still holding him.
“Ah~~continue” Yunho nodded slowly while glaring at the two who quickly look on the floor,
“Er...since is Korea and Japan soccer match, we are too occupied and forget about the food in the kitchen....” Yoochun smile nervously and looked at the two. He scratched his head and look on the floor too.
“I can understand that...” Yunho know how fanatic the three with the soccer (including him). All he can do just sighed.
“When we alert the fire already destroy half of the kitchen....” Yoochun continues his words.
“Uh....You guys didn’t smell the smoke or something??” The manager asked in shocked tone.
“no since Jae hyung always open the window, same as tonight.....plus, Junsu close the kitchen door so we didn’t suspected anything.....”
“Aish..this kids....lucky you guys still alive....” Their manager shakes his head and then looked at the three......
“So that’s what happened.....” Yunho nodded while holding his chin. Their manager’s doing the same too. Jaejoong just stood there and look at the three.
“Jaejae hyung......we’re sorry....” The three run to their Umma and hug him tightly. They felt guilty for destroying their umma kitchen.
“No..It’s ok guys...as long you guys safe.....” Jaejoong ruffled their head while let the three hugged him.
“Hyung~~~” The three is whining on him. Yunho’s smiling widely watching the scene.

“pssttt.....come here for moments....” Their manager dragged him to the corner few meters away from the scene.
“What?” Yunho looked at him with startled face. Their manager just smirked at him before turned his face to look at the four that still hug each other..
“Auwwwww...didn’t they look like mother and sons?” They manager turned to him with his sheepish smile.
“Yah..hyung! Don’t start....”
“So...how’s you date? Have you confessed to him?” They manager whispered closely on his ears.
“Almost...” Yunho answer while scratched his head.
“Almost? Yah.....you mean....” Their manager wide his eyes.....But then someone is looking at them fiercely while arched his eyebrows..

“Aish...you guys do it again....” Jaejoong tapped his foot on the floor and the three also looked at them suspiciously.
“Doing what?” Yunho and they manager’s looking each other before look at them.
“Whispered to each other.....”
“You just jealous...” They manager smirked. Jaejoong fidget a little and looked at their manager with shocked face.
“Jea...what? Nonsense.....” Jaejoong hissed while quickly looked away. The three tried to hold their laughed,
“Hahahaha.......” They manager laughed following by the three who obviously can hold their laughed anymore. Yunho just smile at him.
“Aish I’m tired....” Jaejoong fan his red face and quickly move towards his room leaving the others member who still laughed at him.
“Hm.....let’s just sleep ok...you guys have recording tomorrow....i think you guys should have a rest now...I’ll ask someone to fix the damages tomorrow....So don’t have to worry about anything”
“Yes hyung....” Yunho and the three nodded they head.
“By the way...i’m going to sleep here....”
“O...kay....” Yunho answered and smile at him.
“You can sleep in our room hyung...” Yoochun offer with a smile to their manager hyung.
“No it’s ok...i just sleep on the sofa in the living room...”
“But hyung....”
“Yah....dont worry about me ok....”
“still....”
“Aish...go...go...all of you...go to your own bedroom now....I want to sleep too...Aigo....my head...” Their manager pretending holds his head before lay on the sofa. The others sighed....Yunho run to his room few minute latter he bring a pillow and blanket for their manager hyung.

“Good night hyung...” They said it together before move separately to their own bedroom.
“night boy...”

2.32 am.....

The three is surrounding the man who sleeping on the bed.
“Pstt...hyung...Yunho...hyung...”
“Aish....dont bother me....” Yunho take the the pillow and hide his head under it.
“Come on Yunho hyung....wake up....” Junsu shake the sleeping figure hardly as he can. Yunho peeked his head only to see three face grinning at him.
“Eh? You are here too Chun?” Yunho was startled when he saw the man who smirked widely in front of him.
“Cut that off..now tell us the detail hyung” Yoochun asked with his smirked smile.
“Fine!!! Aish What do you guys want to know?” He sat on the bed and look at the 3 figure that smile sheepishly at him.
“Min you talk....” Junsu push chang min forwards.
“Why me?” Chang Min look at Junsu with knitted his eyebrows.
“Because you always the wise and clever Chang Min...Now talk..” Yoochun smirked while doing high five with Junsu.
“Hyung~~~See they always bullied me!”
“Stop picking Chang min!!! Now ask whatever you guys want to ask..”

“Well~~Hm....” The three quickly looking at each other.
“How’s your date with Jae hyung today?” Junsu finally speak while the two excitedly waiting for his answer. Yunho face turned to red because of embarrassment...He suddenly remembers his failed love confession to Jaejoong before....
“Aish...Get out now.....i want to sleep...” He quickly push the three from the bed before pull the blanket cover his head.
“Hm...hyung....” Chang Min pull the blanket back from his head....
“What???” He asked with annoying face at the mak nae.
“This is our room too...”
“Hehehehe...sorry I forget about that....” Yunho scratched his head while smile shyly with his stupid mistake. Junsu laughed loudly following by Yoochun.
“So????” The three asked together make Yunho fidget a little...
“What?”
“Yah hyung don’t try to act dumbfounded here...Come on...you promise to tell me everything when you come back....” Junsu crossed his arms on his chest and glared at him.
“I did?” Yunho asked with sheepish smile on his face.
“Yeah...you did...” Junsu pouted a little.
“Yeah...he promise to me too...” They were startled with the sudden voice that approached them.
“Eh???Hyung?? What are you doing here?” All of them look at the man who holding pillow on his chest and smile sheepishly at them.
“Oh well...It’s seem fun that’s why I’m joining too...”
“Erk....Hyung know?” Yoochun looked at Yunho and then to their manager hyung who smirked at him.
“Of course I am...What do you guys thing I am blind? Geez.....Dont underestimate me kids.” The three just sneer at him before turning they attention back to Yunho. Yunho gulp for moments....
“So hyung answer us now.......” The three said with demanding tone.
“er well.....”
“Hm from the way Yunho hyung stuttering.....” Chang Min smirked while holing his chin.
“SHUT UP CHANG MIN WE DON’T NEED YOUR ANALYSIS RITE NOW...” Chang Min pouted after been scold by his two hyung.
“Go on Yunho hyung.....” Junsu smirked when he saw Chang Min sulking face.
“Aish....i fail ok.....” Yunho admitted it before cover his face with blanket again. He was tired being pushed by the four men in front of him
“You what???” The four shouted together while widen they eyes.
“Hopeless” They manager groan frustratedly.
“Yah hyung! What that supposed to mean?” Yunho pouted while the three laughed behind him.
“You failed?” Junsu who still laughed asked while arched his eyebrows at him.
“Yeah right! You three the reason I failed to confess at him...” Yunho answered make the three stop from laughing.
“US???” The three quickly pointed their self before looking at each other.
“Yes...you call in the ‘right’ time!” Yunho answered sarcastically make the three gasp...
“Oh~~~~~” Thw three said with the same time while looking down on the bed.
“Don’t oooooo me.....” Yunho smacked the three head playfully. Their hyung only grinning at him.

“What’s going on in here?” The voice make them looked at the figure that leaned on the door while looking at them suspiciously.
“Jaejoong hyung?” The three look at the man who coming towards them.
“Is this boy night gossip club or something?” Jaejoong looked at them with frowned in his face.
“We..eh......” They scratched their head tried to find reason or explanation to give to their ‘Umma’.
“Why I’m left out then?” Jaejoong pouted while looking at them. They were silent for a moment before Chang Min decides to answer him.
“Ehm....Because you’re ...girl?” Chang Min answered slyly makes the room burst with laughter.
“Yah Minnie...that’s hurt!!” Jaejoong playfully slapped Chang Min arms.
“Don’t mind him boo...he just kidding...come here...there’s space beside me if you want to join us....” Jaejoong smile and quickly sit beside Yunho. Since Jaejoong was already there, they change the topic immediately. They end up chatting about their past and share other jokes story.

“This is fun....” Junsu exclaimed after so much laughed. He looked around him and saw their all nodded agreed with him.
“Can we sleep here today hyung?” Yoochun who already sleepy ask his Yunho hyung with pleading eyes.
“Sure...why not.....” Yunho smile at him.
“Asa...will be right back....” Yoochun shouted happily before run out from the room.
“Hyukjae hyung...you can sleep with chang min if you want....” Yunho turned to their manager hyung that smile at him.
“Oh well....that’s great....I mean..ok” Yunho smile sheepishly when he heard his hyung answered. He then turned his attention to the man beside him. Jaejoong seem out of space that time.
“Er...I think I’m going to sleep on my bed...” Jaejoong slowly stand up from the bed but Yunho quickly grab his hand. Jaejoong looked at him with questioning face.
“Boo.....just sleep here ok?” Yunho look at him with hoping eyes.
“Hyung....please....” Junsu and Chang Min look at him with a pout on their lips. Jaejoong chuckled before nodded weakly.
“Fine....then....i’m sleeping with Junsu....”
“Sorry hyung... Yoochun already booked the space first..” Junsu looked at him with apologetically eyes.
“Fine then...i’...”
“You’ll be sleep beside me boo....” Yunho cut him with stern voice make Jaejoong look at him immediately. He didn’t say anything just looked at Yunho before turned his face to look at other corner in the room
“Yeah...Hyukjae hyung will sleep with Chang Min....So.....” Junsu interfere but quickly been cut off by Yunho next words that still staring at Jaejoong.
“Are you scared of me Boo?”
“Er..It’s not like that....i....” Jaejoong paused a little and looked down on the floor.....

Jaejoong pv
I’m not scared at you Yunho...i’m scared at my own emotion.....i’m afraid you could hear my heart beat faster for you.........You don’t know how you effecting my life since the day I know i...i have feeling for you Yunho ya.....
End of pv

“Then why? We used to sleep together before...... Nothing happen rite?” Yunho arching his eye brows.....He don’t know why he felt insulted when Jaejoong rejected to sleep beside him......More over he felt disappointed being rejected by the man he love....
“Fine.....” Jaejoong suddenly said without looking at him. When Yunho heard Jaejoong answered, he’s grinning like crazy....
“Here.....” Yoochun give Jaejoong pillow to him.
“erk...when did you get it? And where’s my blanket?”
“Moments ago when you still in deep thinking...Blanket? I don’t think you need it hyung....I think Yunho hyung didn’t mind to share his blanket with you....Rite Yunho hyung?” Yoochun looked at Yunho and winked at him.
“Absolutely rite! It’s ok Boo...you can share with me....” Jaejoong nodded and then looked at Yoochun.
“Thank you Chun ah.....” Jaejoong smile at him before put the pillow on Yunho bed and lay beside Yunho.
“So..let’s sleep guys....Good night....” Yunho said before turned the lamp to the dim light.
“Good night....Appa...and Umma too” The three answered back unison. Yunho chuckled when he heard the three answered.
“Aish...This kids!!!” Jaejoong hissed....He move a little bit away to give space between him and Yunho. Yunho saw what he’s doing. He turned his face at Jaejoong and looked at him. Jaejoong quickly turn his back to Yunho to avoid his eyes.
“Boo.....”
“Hm?”
“Move closer....There’s a lot space here....” Jaejoong stiffed for moment when he hear Yunho request. He gulp and then close a little gap between them.
“Like this?”
“Yeah....” Yunho smirked and move closer to him until Jaejoong back rest on his chest. Jaejoong bite his lower lips...His heart beat faster right now....He sure Yunho can felt it too...
“Boojae ah.....” Yunho whispered with lower voice on his ear send shiver on his spine. He tried to control his heart beat and tried to sound as normal as he can.
“What is it Yun....”
“Can I hug you?” Yunho requested take his breathe away for a moments.
“Since when you asked permission when you want to hug me? You’re weird today Yun...” Jaejoong chuckled a little.
“Hm...i accepted that as yes then...” Yunho smile when he heard Jaejoong chuckled. He quickly put his arms on Jaejoong waist and rests his head on Jaejoong shoulder. Jaejoong smile....He put his hands on Yunho hands too and closed his eyes....
“Boo....”
“Hm?”

Without they notice there are four ears who eavesdropping the sweet conversation...The four fair ears twitched excitedly waiting for the leader next words.......

“Good night.....”
“Good night too Yun.....”

“Aish~~~~~” The loud groan suddenly can be heard echoed the room.....Yunho move a little and switch the light on only to see four pair eyes glared at him.
“What???” He asked confusedly...Jaejoong also has the same reaction as him..... The four figures take their pillow while mumble something and ignore them.

“Silly! I thought he will confess to him!!” Unconsciously the four were thinking the same thought at the same time....

***************************
A/n: Enjoy the new update guys......lol..at the ending part.......^^..................

fulloflove_YUNJAE – Hahaha...I’m sorry for the late update ne....I’m a little bit busy..but yeah...i always tried to find time to update my stories.....Glad you like it....Thanks for reading this story ne..^_^.....Hyunjae one of my fav couple beside JaeTa...But my main fav couple of course YUNJAE.....

lizzie – Ah...Happy you still with this story...^^....it’s ok......Ok..ok...i’m sorry but I’ll make it up in this chapter...but yeah..it’s YUNJAE moments....lol...^^....Gya...Dont bite me......hahahaha......
Jae already melt with TOP sweetness but then he.......********* soon chapter...lol...^*.......

kamerer220 – Hahaha.....You are the second person in my list who want to kill me because I ruined Yun confession...Lol.....Ah glad you like B+G ending....^^....I missed the story...T_T...

Eeire – Wow...really? Auwwww thank you for reading it...And I’m very happy because you like it....Thanks for supporting this fic ne.....Enjoy the new update k.....^_^......

arisakara – Hahahaha...Sorry for make you frustrated...But yeah...i make some Yunjae moments here....SMILE....^^......Glad you like the ice skating part....Full house.....ah I watched the series long time ago....o almost forget the part...lol....^^....Enjoy the new update ne....

Sugar_Pop – Don’t worry I’ll give the chance for Yunho soon....Yoosumin sure know how to destroy their parents perfect date...lol....Enjoy the new update ne....

Yuri305 – Hahaha you are the third person in the list who want to killing me....lol....I just give same treatment to Yun and TOP...hehehe...but soon the competition to win Jae hurt will become intense.......I already planned the ending....unexpected ending.....**grinning** So....wait for it k.....

wintercandles – Hm...you are rite.....I should give the chance for Yunho to confess....but unfortunetly the chance destroy by his beloved three sons...lol...Dont worry im sure fair person...i’ll give both pf them Yunho and TOP to confess to Jaejae again....Who success who failed will be reveal latter...**grinning**
DBSK = LOVE!!

Tishafi_tvxq – They will! or They must stay away from the KITCHEN> Umma sure will give this new rule to the trouble maker trio....You are rite....Smacked Yunho head for let his chance slipping ( in the car.....psttt..pstt)...^^..........

Herakleion – Hahahaha you know what, you the fourth person in the list who want to kill me....I’m dead fourth time now...woahhhhhh......^^_......

Smu1chan – As long as you didn’t kill me baby Chanchan, that’s ok...weeeeee...That’s why I love u...( don’t misunderstood my love ne....> love as sister....donsaeng ah!!!! I luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuu toooooo)

jhyjfan – Hahahaha...Dont worry I’ll give the two –Yunho and TOP another chance....This time the real confession. I read your ‘risk’ story before....but I confused...why it always >C/S??? aish....i want to read more...**pouted**update soon nee.....

roze – Yunho a little bit dense ne...He should just conffes....But then....i guess he have a lot to think....that why he always hesitated....Dont worry...i’m going to help him soon....lol....^^....

sarena – Hahaha you the best!!!** give Yunjae cookies for guessing correctly**...I’m cruel ne....^^....Enjoy the new update ne.....