2 Kisses 1 heart Final part b

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()

Title: 2 Kisses 1 Heart
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13 
Genre: Romance, Comedy


Chapter 45 (Final B)

Jaejoong slowly parted away from Seunghyun lips. He panted slightly while still closing his eyes.

“Thank you…..It’s really sweet of you.” Seunghyung smile widely while caresses his face softly.

“Its….it’s different.” Jaejoong suddenly said the words while touching his lips. He was confused.. but yes…with this he know he already make the right decision.

“Uh?” Seunghyun look at him in confusion. The words startled him… Suddenly he felt his heart in pain…..He should know …This is only a test….

“The kiss……the kiss felt different.” Jaejoong repeated his words while closed his face with his palms.

“I….dont understand.” Seunghyun try to deny it…He try to deny what his heart is trying to say.

“It’s not the same feeling like what I had with Yunho last night.” Seunghyun felt weak after hear the name. He holds his fist tightly…..

“Yunho…..i see…I think I got your answer.” Seunghyung sighed weakly. Jaejoong gasped when he saw Seunghyun sad face.

“Seunghyun ah….i…actually…..” Jaejoong try to say something when suddenly his phone ring.

“Your phone’s ringing…Just answer it.” Seunghyun smile at him and then nodded lightly as giving him permission to answer the called.

“But….” Jaejoong hesitated since he knows he need to tell him right away or might be he doesn’t have a chance to tell him later.

“It’s ok …I know..….we can continue this later on.” Seunghyun assure him with smile on his face. Jaejoong sighed. He nodded lightly and then picks up his phone.

 

“Hello…Min ah what’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked softly.

“Hyung….hurry up help me.”

“Uh? What’s wrong?” Jaejoong startled for second after hear ChangMin panicked voice.

“Yunho hyung…he is…he is….”

“What’s wrong with Yunho?” Jaejoong gasped..His hand suddenly felt shivering that moment.

“He fell in the bathroom…His left ankle swollen and he’s unconscious…we need to bring him to the hospital now hyung.”

“What??? Oh god…Where’s the others?” Jaejoong panicked. He stood up from the bench and look at Seunghyun apologetically.

“Junsu and Yoochun going on a date…ouch.”(Junsu managed to smacked ChangMin head before Yoochun hold him and let ChangMin continue speaking)… I mean…..going out buy present for Junsu’s parents anniversary this week. I tried to call them…but they didn’t pick up their phone”

“Wait there. I’m coming home.” Jaejoong ended the call and stare on his phone for awhile.

“What’s wrong sweet?” Seunghyun asked curiously when he saw Jaejoong’s pale face.

“I….I have to go home now Seunghyun…” Jaejoong put his phone on his pocket and ready to walk more like run away from there but Seunghyun hold him.

“Let me send you….”

“No..it’s ok..…i.. I’m sorry…I’ve gotta go...” Jaejoong runs quickly without looking even a glance at him.

“Sweet wait…..Sweet……” Seunghyun was ready to follow Jaejoong when suddenly he feels someone hold his shoulder.

 

“Seunghyun ah…” Daesung smile at him. Seungri patted his shoulder while Jiyong and Taeyang running to come towards them.

“Eh? What are you guys doing here?” Seunghyun was startled when he saw his BigBang family there. There just smile sheepishly and then look at him soft eyes as telling him something.

“Let him go.” Daesung suddenly said the words. Seunghyung frown for second try to process away what Daesung mean by saying that… and then he gasped.

“I…..” Seunghyun suddenly lost words to say anything.

“It’s ok hyung…Letting go doesn’t mean you lose…..” Seungri smile at him while patted his shoulder softly.

“Seungri ah…” Seunghyun look at the maknae and the maknae nodded at him.

“Yes man…If he’s the one you love, you should set him free rather to cling on him. Besides, you already know where his heart belong to. It will only hurt you more if you continue playing this game.” Teayang continues placing his hand on Seunghyun shoulder.

“But i…...” Seunghyung sigh…

“Just stop it TOP….We know you definitely already know his answer.” Jiyoung look at Seunghyun, daring him to deny it. He knows Seunghyung very well…..He know, Seunghyun already know he was already defeated in this game.

“We’re all here for you.” Jiyong come towards him and hugged him.. the rest members come and hugged him too.

“Guys…” Seunghyun smile feeling touched with his friends concern to him.

 

“Seunghyun ah…” The other voice calling his name startled him. He quickly look at the voice way…He startled for second when he saw who the three man that standing in front of him.

“Junsu….Yoochun…ChangMin….you guys are here too...”

“We think it’s time for us to step in to this matter.” Yoochun smile softly and then look at junsu and Changmin that stand beside him.

****************************

Jaejoong quickly opened the door and run inside the room but then turn back to open his shoes  before running back inside the living room and try to searching for Yunho.

“YUN…YUNHO YA….” He shouted loudly and look at the bathroom. Since the bathroom is empty he guess Yunho must be in the bed room right now. He quickly run towards Yunho room.

“YUNHO YA….” He was right. Yunho was in his bedroom sleeping on his bed. He jump on the bed and hug him. Yunho startled for seconds with the sudden attack. He almost can breathe because of the strong embrace from Jaejoong.

“What’s going on? You’re too loud.” Yunho asked curiously after seeing Jaejoong tearful face.

“Oh god…are you ok? Does it hurt?” Jaejoong ignored his question while quickly examine him from head to toes.

“Eh? What are you talking about?” Yunho scratched his not so itchy head and frowned at him. He sit on the bed and look at him.

“Chang Min called…He said….you…bathroom..fall…Fainting…..” Jaejoong take a deep breath and then look at him with concern face.

“wait…wait….i can’t understand what are you talking about.” Yunho got more confuse with Jaejoong words.

“We should go to the hospital now. Wait I should call manager san first.” Jaejoong fished out his phone from his pocket and ready to call their manager. Yunho yelps and quickly take the phone away from him.

“Hold on..hold on…boojae….calm down….please tell me what’s going on first.” He hide the phone behind his back while looking at Jaejoong asking some explanation from him.

“Yunho..This is a no kidding matter. We need to treat you injury first. Who know you might get the complication later.” Jaejoong sighed and quickly try to take the phone from Yunho back. Yunho move, trying to prevent him from reaching the phone.

“What are you talking about?” Yunho asked again still confused. But since Jaejoong is really persistent try to get the phone from his hand he doesn’t have a choice. He let the phone slipped from his hand and pinned Jaejoong down on the mattress.

“Eh?” Jaejoong yelped with the sudden position. Yunho was looking at him with a smirk on his face.

“Now what? Tell me from the beginning….” Yunho gripped harder on his hand when Jaejoong try to release himself from that position. After trying for few times and since Yunho is much stronger than him, he finally stop struggling and sighed.

“Changmin said you fall in the bathroom with swollen ankle and is currently unconscious.” Jaejoong said breathlessly since he’s too tired from his struggling moments ago.

“He….What….” Yunho gasped and widened his eyes.

“Yun?? Are you ok? Need me to call for ambulance?” Jaejoong looking at him with concern face. He thought Yunho was hurting or something.

“I see….” Yunho suddenly smile…..He think he know why his donsaengs doing this …It’s for him. They want to give him a time at least to sort out everything with their ‘umma’.

“That’s why I said we should go to………….hmfh….” Jaejoong didn’t finish his words when Yunho suddenly crashed their lips together. Jaejoong startled for second but then relax on the kiss.

“I love you.” Yunho whispered the words on Jaejoong ears after parted away from the long kissed.

“W…what….what did you say?” Yunho just smile hearing Jaejoong question. Instead he connected their forehead together and stares deeply on jaejoong eyes.

“I said I love you Kim Jaejoong.” He repeats the words again…..

“I….” Jaejoong was about to say something when suddenly Yunho lose his gripped and turn to his back.

“No..it’s ok…..i understand. You don’t need to explain it to me. I’ll be happy for you two.” He said the words with a fake smile on his face. He don’t want to hear the rejection since he already saw everything….And he tried and learned very best to control his sadness while at the sametime try to accept his defeat to TOP.

“Eh? What are you talking about?” Jaejoong frowned when he heard Yunho weird words. He don’t have any idea at all what’s Yunho talking about.

“I saw you in the park with TOP..i guess I lost to him.” Yunho look down on the floor while playing with his hands. He don’t want to face Jaejoong this time….Well..The image still stuck on his head….And it really hurt him everytime he mention about it.

“Park?....PARK??? Wait…..” Jaejoong gasped when he suddenly got the picture of what Yunho try to tell him.

“I’m really ok…Chang Min lied to you..i didn’t fall in the bathroom nor fainting either…You should go back to him. He might be waiting for you now.” Yunho still didn’t look at him when he said the words. He actually doesn’t want to see Jaejoong when he’s walking leaving him there alone.

“Yah!!!” Jaejoong groaned since Yunho ignored him.

“I’ll be ok…I just need..hmphh…..” Jaejoong  turned Yunho face and then crashed their lips together like what Yunho did to him moments ago. Yunho was startled still can’t believe what just happened.

“You….win….He didn’t..You’re the winner.” Breathless Jaejoong whispered the words to him with smile on his face.

“Boo??” Yunho gasped and then look at him as to conform his words. Jaejoong nodded lightly and then hugged him.

“Do..you know for how long I’ve been waiting for you to say those three words?  I really hope you said it sincerely like this…say it with all your heart...I love you too Jung Yunho” Jaejoong whispered the words on his ears and then look at him. Yunho  jaw dropped open and then staring at him…still lost and can’t believe what he heard just now. Then how about TOP?? Jaejoong still can see doubt on Yunho eyes….

“I..i don’t nderstand…you kiss him….and…humph….” He didn’t let Yunho finish his words when he launch forward and kissed him again for the second time.

“I kissed you too last night remember?” Jaejoong answer him after they parted away. Yunho staring at him and smile sweetly this time….But still Jaejoong and TOP kiss haunted him.

“But…the kiss….”  Yunho still felt unsatisfied with Jaejoong answered.

“You guys want to play fair rite? That’s why I kissed him too..” Jaejoong smirked…He still remember the two man words at the rooftop few weeks ago…Geez..It’s still irritates him every time he remember it….Actually…He definitely can’t tell Yunho the real reason behind the kiss.

“Yah Boojae ah…how could you said that?” Yunho pouted while Jaejoong only laughed at him.

“2 kisses 1 heart….But my heart only belong to you Yun ya….” Jaejoong smile and the pecked  Yunho’s lips to wipe the pouted away from his leader shi….actually it’s supposed to be his now so called lover handsome face…

 

*********************

“Do you think we should get in?” ChangMin look at the two of his hyung deuls.  They were currently in front of Yunho’s room. Yoochun and Junsu shrugged their shoulder.

“I’m starving…” ChangMin pouted and then look at them with puppy eyes. Yoochun and Junsu  sighed…but then they smile at him…

“Let’s get out having some steak together…” Yoochun smile and then patted his donsaeng shoulder.

“Steak?” Changmin blinked his eyes excitedly…Yoochun nodded. At least they should do some celebration for their ‘parent’ got together rite?

“Whatever…as long as I’m not the one paying the bill.” Junsu winked and then quickly run to the door. ChangMin follow him quickly while leaving Yoochun dumbfounded behind.

“Yah!! Aish…wait for me…….”Yoochun pouted and quickly chase after them….

**********************

THE END

 A/n:  I forgot to update this here...It's already completed looong time ago.....lol....There's still epilogue.....Like always, Thank you my lovely betareader. and readers..^_^...