Chapter 29

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Yunho stared at the hand phone that ringing for a few time right now. He was debated with his self rather ignore it or take it and give it to Jaejoong....
“What should I do? Oh well...i just have to be my self” He sighed...he take the phone with him and move to the kitchen.

**Kitchen**
“Who told you to peel carrot skin like that?” Jaejoong was amused when he saw the way Chang Min cut the carrot skin. He want to laughed and cries at the same time....
“Er...Junsu hyung?” Chang Min pointed to Junsu who smile nervously beside him.
“hehehehe......” Junsu scratched his head while smile apologetically at Chang Min. Jaejoong shake his head. He take the carrot and show chang Min the right way to peel the carrot. Chang Min glare immediately at Junsu who scooted away silently ready to run away from the angry Chang Min...Jaejoong laughed while let the two kids chasing each other in the kitchen. He move to Yoochun who concentrate cut his vegetables. Jaejoong widen his eyes after saw Yoochun worked....
“Chun..oh my......you destroy my vegetable if you cut it like that....gentle chunnie..gentle....” He hold Yoochun hands and control the energy that the man used while holding the knife....

“Boojae......” Yunho voice bring wide smile on his face. He immediately looked at the man who just step inside the kitchen.
“Yes? Ah...Yun...you finally here......”
“Yeah....what should I do then?”
‘Nothing...you will taste the food....” Jaejoong smile while Yunho nodded. The three man snorted when they heard what Jaejoong said to their leadershi.......
“Not fair....”Junsu comment with pouted face.
“true....” Yoochun supported while looked at their ‘umma’.
“uhuhuhu...favoritism.....” Chang Min’s complaint while bite the carrot in his hand.
“Shut up....it’s my decision as the main chef here...” Jaejoong smirked at them while stick his tongue. Yunho laughed at childish attitude. He suddenly remember the phone.
“Boojae.....”
“What’s wrong Yunho?”
“Hm...here.....” Yunho give the phone to Jaejoong.
“My phone.....”Jaejoong frowned.....
“Top called.....”
“Eh.... ‘o’.....”
“here....let me handle the kids...go talked to him maybe it important..” Yunho pushed Jaejoong from the kitchen while he move to monitoring Yoochun,, Chang Min and Junsu job.
“Thank you Yun....” Jaejoong shouted before he dialed seunghyun number.

JJ: “What’s up Seunghyun.............”
SH: “Hi sweet....miss you...”
JJ:“eh....ah.....”
SH: “Anyway....how are you today?”
JJ:“oh...i’m fine......thank you for asking....”
SH:“I really-really worry about you sweet....”
JJ:“Thank you for being such a great friend Seunghyun...”
SH:“Just a friend?”
JJ:“Uh?? What??”
SH:“I mean...what do you think about me?”
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........”
JJ:“Oh my good....Chang Min.......”
SH:“What’s wrong?”
JJ“Seunghyun...i called you back ok.....” Jaejoong quickly run to the kitchen.

“Chang Min.....whats wrong?” Jaejoong move to the maknae who holding his bleeding hands.
“He cut his finger....” Junsu answered him with panic face. He was paler hen he saw the blood dripped on the floor in front of him.
“Oh my...let me see.....” Jaejoong come towards Chang Min and look at the wound. He bring Chang Min to the sink and wash the wound before he bring Chang Min sit back on the chair.
“Don’t cried Min.....” Junsu tired to comforted the taller man who sobbing silently.
“Jae hyung...huhuhu...” Chang Min hold at Jaejoong hand and cried like a lost child. Jaejoong felt pain when he saw Chang Min tears. He tried to spotted they leaadershi....but he’s no where in the sight. He frowned....
“Where’s Yunho?”
“He go get first aid Jae hyung....” Yoochun answered him.
“Ah...it’s hurt.” Chang Min groan while holding his bleeding finger.
“Chun take some ice cube...we need to stop the bleeding for a moment.” Jaejoong looked at Yoochun who nodded immediately. He quickly move to the fridge and take few ice cube with him.
“Here hyung....” Yoochun handed the ice cube to jaejoong. Jaejoong put he ice cube on Changmin wound while waiting for Yunho to come back.
“Chang Min ah..are you ok?” Junsu asked with worry face after seeing Chang Min hissed a little.
“Yes Junsu hyung.....”
“I’m sorry...i should the one who cut it....not you..” Junsu looked on the floor. He felt guilty for what happened to Chang Min that time....
“It’a ok......it’s my own careless..” Chang Min smile a little to his hyung. Junsu smile too....
“Su...take care Min for a moments...” Jaejoong was worried right now. Yunho’s still not coming back yet. He afraid Chang Min finger will be swallows if it’s not treated immediately.
“Where are you going hyung?” Jaejoong was about to move but Chang Min refused to let him go.
“Yunho take a long time..May be he didn’t found the first aid.....” Jaejoong smile a little to reassure Chang Min but he still refuse to let him go.
“No..no...hyung stay....please..” Chang Min pleaded him with his teary eyes. Jaejoong sighed. He sit back on his chair while ruffled Chang Min hair.
“Aish Minnie...you really like a kid....”
“Hm.....that’s ok Jae hyung...you stay with Min let me go find Yunho hyung.” Junsu offered his help while winked at Chang Min.
“Thanks Su hyung....” Chang Min smile reliefly.
“Kiddy.....” Junsu and Yoochun a little...

“No need...here I am......” Yunho come with a harsh panted.
“Yun! What take you so long?” Jaejoong come tards him and looked at him with worry face.
“I’m sorry....i forget where we put it before. Here....let me treat the wound first” Yuno move to Chang Min. He opened the first aid and started to treat Chang Min wound.
“Auwwwww......hyung you so rough....Jae hyung save me!” Chang Min hissed...he look at Jaejoong with pleading eyes.
“Spoil brat! Bear it for a moment....” Yunho smirked. He coated the cotton on the ointment before put it on Chang Min wound. Chang Min scream loudly he treat his hand back and hide it on his back.
“Jae hyung.....” He looked at Jaejoong with pouted face. Jaejoong sighed. He move beside Yunho and take the cotton from Yunho hands.
“Yun let me do it.” He smile a little. He continue treat Chang Min hands gently.
“Done....” He put the plaster on the wound and winked at Chang Min.
“Done?” Chang Min asked with shocked expression on his face. He examine his finger and smile.
“Thank you hyung.....”
“You really like a kid Min....” Yunho snorted at him.
“I am a kid!” Chang Min say it with proud voice.
“Yeah right....” Junsu and Yoochun teasing him and laughed.

“So...what do you want to eat sick boy? I’ll make it for you...it’s my special treat ok?” Jaejoong ruffled Chang Min head after seeing Chang Min pouted after being teased by his hyung.
“Really Umma Jae? I can pick anything that I want right?” Chang Min eyes sparkled after hearing Jaejoong offered to him.
“That’s not fair.....” Junsu and Yoochun said together and pouted at Jaejoong.
“Tried to cut you finger then you can get Jae hyung special treatment...” Chang Min sticks out his tongue and laughed evilly.
“Aish...stop fighting....” Jaejoong groan at the three make them stop from barking with each other.
“We’re not fighting Jae hyung.....we are just...hm...playing....” Junsu and yoochun sneered and stick they tongue at chang min that looked pissed with them.
“Jae hyung......I want Kimbap special....And Kimchi Jigae...” Chang Min stated what his want with dreaming eyes. Jaejoong chuckled and nodded at him.
“Ok then Kimbap special and kimchi Jigae will be right up.....I think it’s time for you guys to take a rest...go take a rest in living room..” Jaejoong looked at tired face.
“But hyung....we want to help....” Junsu and Yoochun whining while looking at the mess that thy have done.
“Not this time....you guy already help a lot! Go...take a rest.....” Jaejoong stated it with firm voice.
“But......”
“no...no.....get out from my kitchen.....” Jaejoong smile while show the kitchen door to them.
“We want to help~~~” Junsu and Yoochun pouted at him.
“No...get out now or no breakfast for today....” He know this threat always worked on them.
“Ah Jae hyung food!!!! Move...move....i want my kimbap special....” Chang Min dragged the two man immediately from the kitchen.
“Yah..Min...stop dragging us like that...we’re your hyung......” junsu and Yoochun try to protested but Chang Min ignore them completely.
“I don’t care...move...move......living room now.” Jaejoong laughed at the trio. He shake his head few time. He then realize something. He looked at Yunho who just stood silent beside him.

“Yun?” Jaejoong arched his eyebrow while looked at him. Yunho looked like in the deep thinking that time.
“I help you?” Yunho offered is help with a warm smile on his face.
“Er..you don’t mind?” Jaejoong frowned a little. He find out Yunho acting strange in these few day and he wonder why that could be?
“Sure....it’s my pleasure boo......”
“Then lets start cooked breakfast for our family.” Yunho smile while started to wear his aprons.
“Our family....i like that sound.....” Yunho comment make him blush for a moments. Yunho see his blushed and chuckled at him.
“Do you think they will be ok in there?” Jaejoong asked after startled for a moment when he heard Junsu loud screaming.
“You mean YooSuMin?”
“Who else then them?”
“Ah....Dont worry...That’s the way they show their love to each other....” Yunho smirked...Jaejoong snickered when he heard Yunho answered.
“What? Why are you snickering like that?” Yunho looked at him with a smile.
“It’s just......you can become a good father Yun....You really understand them.”
“Really? You can become a good mother then boo....because you treat them so tenderly, gently like a Mother do”
“Yah! I’m a man......” Jaejoong slapped his hand and laughed.
“Seriously...you more fit as a mom!” Yunho continue . Jajeoong glare at hhim while trued to pinch him.
“You...little...Come here...” Yunho run away from him but soon Jaejoong catched hhim and continue pinched his arms.
“Auch...auch...its hurt...Yay boo...i’m just kidding...” Jaejoong stop from pinching him and then laughed at their silliness. Yunho laughed along while pinch Jaejoong cheek.

“Hehehehehehe” The chuckled that they heard make them turned they face to the door. The three donsaeng is smile sheepishly at them.
“Uh??” Jaejoong and Yunho looked at each other before looked at three grinning man in front of them.
“What we got here?” Yoochun asked teasingly to the two older.
“Seem’s like Umma and Appa...play ‘pinch..pinchy’ here”
“Pinch-pinchy?” Yunho repeat the words with frowned his face.
“Yah...stop grinning like that....” Jaejoong hissed to the three man that still grining like crazy man in front of them. He felt really irritated with their teasing smile.
“We can’t help it......” The three said together. Yunho and Jaejoong sighed while looking at each other. Their felt hopelessly with the three...
“Auwww.....there look so sweet!” Yoochun sequeled like happy fangirls....
“Uh? Why are you crying then?” Junsu looked at him with frowned face...
“I’m so touched!!! Umma and Appa...they...wawawa” Yoochun hugged the starled Chang Min beside him....
“Geez.....Taking about being kid!” Chang Min sneered while looking at the man who crying in his shoulder that moments. Jaejoong chuckled....He walked to the three and quickly pushed them out from the kitchen...
“Aish....now...four of you get out from my kitchen or I can’t finish my menu today if you guys continue disturbing me...”
“Ah my food! Eh? where did they go?” Chang Min scratched his head when he’s the only one that that left stand in front of the door that time.
“They already run min....May be because they don’t want you to drag them again.” Yunho answered Chang Min confused face before laughed along with Jaejoong.
“Oh well...bye Umma Jae...cook nice meal for me.” Chang Min wave his hand to them and quickly run to the living room to joined the other.

“Do I have to go to boo?” Yunho averted his eyes to Jaejoong when Chang Mn figure gone completely from their sight.
“Yes....you some kind distraction too....you better with the three...” Jaejoong smile a little while continue to prepare the ingredient that he need to make Kimbap and Kimchi Jigae that Chang Min wants.
“They will be ok by them self Umma Jae...they were big boy now” Yunho come and hugged him from behind. Jaejoong startled for a moment. He turned his body and slowly pushed Yunho apart...
“See Yun? that’s what I mean.....DISTRACTION!”
“Hahahaha....you acting like a kid sometimes boo...”
“...............” Jaejoong sighed....He turned his back and started to cut the vegetables that he need.
“Are you mad at me?” Yunho come beside him and looked at him. Jaejoong tried his best to ignored the man beside him and give 100% attention to the job that he do.
“No...why should i?” He answered still refused to look at him.
“Really?” Yunho smirked....Yunho know Jaejoong was trying to avoid him.
“Yeah...”
“Don’t lies to me...or I’ll kissed you...” Jaejoong chuckled...oh yeah...he remember he used the ‘same threat’ before. He stop from whatever he do and turned to facing with Yunho who grinning like crazy man that time.
“No silly Yun...Go....you better watch the three..i need to cook here..”
“Fine....by boo..see you soon..You can call us every time you want k?” Yunho move towards and kissed Jaejoong forehead....Jaejoong was startled.....Yunho smile before walk away from him....
“What’s that all about?” Jaejoong put his hand to his heart and felt his heartbeat that like thump faster than normal rate before....

“YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE? LIVING ROOM NOW!” Yunho fierce scream snapped him back to the reality world....He turned to back only to catches Yunho scold the three who tried to eavesdropped them again. He chuckled a little but something flicked on his head that times.............

“What do you think about me?”-Seunghyun question still been unanswered yet....

*******************
A/N: Actually this is the second part of the previous chapter....it’s too long so I mad it to two chapter.... Mianae for the late update....hehehehe....Kill me latter after I finished with this story k? **Run**

to yufen – yeah...but they mess up they porridge...lol.....i like they family sound...felt like happy family isn’t it? ^_^You are right....Jae have to luv Yun....lol sound like force thing! hahahaha

to wintercandles – I make them kissed...YAY....Chang Min the baby is the biggest Yunjae shipper in here...Got to love him....^_^
Actually Top was the one who put the name in JJ phone name when they first meet...And JJ never change it....^_^
Everyone was depressed about the lawsuit dear.....and then come the 3 condition...How can they endure that? I’m sure they were really-really in hurt condition right now....We just only can wish for they happiness...
Aish...i want to burn SM company right now!!!
Keep the Faith!
DBSK = LOVE!!

to jaekyu – Welcome to my page ...Glad you show up here...This is very meaningful to me..^_^..Auwww...sorry for make you have to wait for the new update....i cant help it since I’m also busy in the day light.....I take my sleeping time to update my story...but yeah it’s worth it since there are someone out there who still read it...Sorry for the late update k??? tried my best to speed up my update next time....^_^
By the way, I update my all story today...Checked it soon k...
Auwww...you really-really make me blushing.....Thank you for the compliment..by the way, I’m Kim Heechul fans too...i like her/his story....^_^
Actually, I almost ended this story earlier since I thought it didn’t get much respond from the reader....i cut the plot...but then, when I read my comments page in my others story...there’s a lot of reader like this story or more to say my silent reader in this story....So I decide to make it a long little bit...i’m on the process to add new plot for this story...so...it’s well be ending pretty soon....^_^

to kamerer220 – Ah I read your story.....it’s awesome story too....You should write more...do you have another new story? Oh well...can help it...i becoming your fans too!!! Auwwww...thank you..you make me shy....^_^

to roze – Ah...glad you like it....^_^
Yeah...they mees up the kitchen and the porridge too..lol...
Actually, put the one who put the name in JJ phone....I forget which chapter is it, he put his name and no phone when he borrow JJ phone.....
Yeah...it’s ease our feeling for Yunjae ...So glad to see there are prove that that our Yunjae still strong...^_^

to Smu1chan – Really? You want to make trailer for the two? Sure.....I’m very glad if you can do it...^_^...
Lol....i’m sorry,,,you only realize it my story after saw it on poster....Chanchan....You should looked at the author names next time...^_^..Yeah...i just realize I have a lot story!! lol!!!

to Mi.kie
hello~ Mi.kie.....Hahaha yeah coz they afraid they umma will get more sick after eat their special porridge....lol...You got you answered in this chapter....^_^..Enjoy the new update k....

to Pyokyou – I like this part of your comments ‘always keep our faith..cassie must be undefeated!..*shake pom2*^^*wink-wink
..^^d.. You are right cassie the most greatest fan that I ever knew!
Hehehehe...you guest it right> The reason Chang Min give his laptop to Yunho<
-Yeah..they were really2 in pain..we can see it in their previous performance before 26/11-Best Hits music video awards......All of them look sad.....And the gap between JJ and Min...aish.....but then about the necklace thing -Yunjae mode- it’s bright my day!!! Hope they will made a good performance tonight...can’t wait to see it...^_^

to tishafi_tvxq – Yeah...the condition really-really stupid....Without communication? Auch!! How hurt that for them!! They were like family, friends...lover..*cough**..How could SM do this to them???Actually...that’s one of the reason I continue this story..i really-really frustrated with what happened with them right now....Hope they will be fine soon.....

to arisakara – Yeah....They were standing together again in Japan..but they not as passionate as before..They looked sad.....Stupid SM for make them felt that’s way...I hope performance tonight will bring the passionate back to them...i want to see the old DBSK.... FNS awards..
I always keep the faith for them...But yet I also prepared for any possibility that could happened to them...Whatever happened I’m proud to say that I’m DBSK fans and will supported them no matter what happened....^_^