Chapter 26

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“So? How’s he doctor?” Yunho asked immediately as soon as they were sit on the chair of the doctor room. They manager is look at Yunho immediately. He was surprised with Yunho sudden high worriness for Jaejoong.
“Do he take any pills before?” The doctor asked him. Yunho frowned while look at Yoochun. He’s thinking for a while before he looked at the man in white coat in front of him.
“Er..some vitamin I believe......what’s wrong?” Yunho asked again after the doctor ignores his first question before.
“Oh well...it something like food poison.....but I might called this as medicine poison...in his case, he take expired pills that shouldn’t be eat anymore..” The doctor looked at him and then to the medical report in front of him.
“What?” Yunho and they manager was startled when they heard the shocking news. Yoochun just silent while sifted on his sit.
“From the analysis that we do....it’s kind of depression pills...” The doctor put the report back on his table while looking at the three man in front of him.
“Depression pills?” Yunho and they manager shouted together while looking at each other.

“Jaejae eat depression pills? How did he have the pills?” Yunho looked at Yoochun who looked very nervous rite now.
“I...i give it to him...He asked from me three day ago Yunho hyung....” Yoochun confess while his eyes never left the floor. Yunho gasped. He was shock with Yoochun confession. But he know, what done is already done..and nothing can’t change it anymore.
“Aish...at least you should give him the new one! How come you give him the expired pills?” Yunho looked at him with annoyance face. The fact that yoochun is the reason for his boo poison illness is killing him inside.
“I...i..dont know he take the expired one......i asked him to take it in my bedroom by himself...i think he take the wrong bottle since there are lot medicine in my drawer...” Yoochun answer innocently....in fact he was innocent in that matter....It’s was just a misunderstanding situation plus Jaejoong careless awareness.
“Remember me to throw it all when we back on hanguk again!!” Yunho looked pissed off. He admitted Jaejoong was careless sometimes too..There’s no point to blame this to Yoochun alone.
“Hyung~~~~”Yoochun whining at him. He need the pill to help him ease nervousness he felt when they perform. The pills are to calm him down. He takes it by doctor advice and followed doctor instruction every time he take it.
“Anyway, doctor...what should we do now?” They manager asked the doctor after the two finish they arguing.
“Just monitoring him..he’ll be weak for two or three day before he recovery back.” The doctor give few description pills to the manager.
“Get this pill for him...it’s will help him to regenerate his energy back as soon as possible...”
“oh...ok..Thank you doctor...” They manager take the list and smile to the doctor. The two is just silent while listening to the conversation.
“Anyway doctor san...can we take him home now?” Yunho suddenly asked while looking at the doctor. The doctor smiled at him.
“Ah sure......Make sure he got enough rest ok?” Yunho and Yoochun nodded furiously.
“Yes Doctor...come guys.....” they manger stand up and bowed at the doctor a little. Yunho and Yoochun followed latter. After thanks the doctor they quickly move out from the room. Yunho tapped his manager shoulder. They manger quickly turned at him and frowned.
“er...you go ahead hyung..me and Yoochun need to go to the washroom first...” Yunho dragged Yoochun with him.
“Uh? Washroom? me?” Yoochun looked at him with confused face.
“Didn’t you told me you want to go to the washroom moment ago?” Yunho give him his ‘devil glare’ as soon as they manager turned to look at Yoochun.
“Ah...er.....yeah..yeah......” Yoochun quickly nodded as soon as he saw the intense stare his hyung give to him.
“Oh...ok....Dont take to long time ok?”
“yes hyung...”

“Now...speak.....why did Jaejoong eat depression pills?” Yunho asked as soon as they manager hyung walked away from them.
“I don’t know Yunho hyung....oh yeah...i saw him take the pills before our interview yesterday......”
“Why didn’t you stop him?” Yunho hissed a little while glare at him. Yoochun smile nervously. He never has the intense conversation with his hyung before.
“Aish...i thought it’s ok...the new depression pill that I buy was three month ago....i buy it I based on doctor recommendation...you know I’ll change my medicine every six month....so I thought it’s ok if he eat the medicine since I just buy are new one...i never though he take the wrong bottle.....” Yunho sighed. That’s right. Yoochun was someone who always careful with everything he do. He have to stop to scaring the man in front of him.
“Is he depress or something?” Yunho asked with a soft tone this time.
“I’m not sure....but he look so tired with our new schedule....” Yoochun answered with a small smile when he saw his Yunho hyung...the ‘Yunho’ as the calmed one has returned..
“Did he say something or anything that he’s worry about?” Yunho asked curiously. He’s eager to know the answered. He want too help his boo as he can.
“No hyung....he just told me that he was tired....” Yoochun shake his head and sighed. Yunho sighed too...
“hm...it’s ok...now lets go back to his room...remember don’t give him any medicine or pills without telling me!” Yunho’s warning him with a stern voice. Yoochun nodded furiously.
“er yes hyung....”
“Seriously, when we back, we will check your medicine and throw away the expired pills...” Yunho sighed again and walk to the Jaejoong room.
“er..su...sure hyung...” Yoochun followed from behind.

“Hyung...what take you two so long?” Chang Min and Junsu pouted while Yoochun come towards them give the two sudden smacked on their head....He laughed loudly after release his tension on the two kids. The two quickly glare at him....Then they smirked. Junsu quickly come towards him and holding Yoochun hand behind while chang Min closed his mouth to prevent him from shouted and knock his head with his powerful hands. Yunho pretend he didn’t see it and move towards Jaejoong bed...After satisfied with their revenge, they left Yoochun who still rubbed his head on the floor.
“How’s our hero?” Yunho asked without looking at them. He eyes fix to the sleeping figure on the bed.
“Jae hyung sleep immediately after doctor treats him moment ago...he really exhausted....” Yunho nodded a little after heard Junsu explanation.
“Where’s manager hyung?” He’s scanning the room. He just realize they manager was not there with them.
“He got something for us to eat....” Chang Min answered with happy smile...He always happy when mention about food! Junsu and Yoochun smirked at him.
“Oh well.......did Manager Hyung say something?” Yunho wondering if they hyung left some message for him.
“Hm...yeah...he said we will go back after Jaejae hyung wake up.....”
“Poor umma.....” Chang min’s seat beside Jaejoong while looking at Jaejoong with a sad face.
“Yah...he’s not dead! Don’t do that face! it’s ugly.....” Junsu groan a little. He actually sad too...he afraid he will follow Chang Min sad face if Chang min continue doing that sad face.
“I agree....” Yoochun immediately agreed while smirked at Chang Min.
“Stop picking Chang Min you two....and keep quiet.....Boo is still sleeping....”
“Thanks appa....” Chang Mn smile widely while looking at his two hyung pouted after been scold by they Appa. Suddenly the door opened.

“Hai....” seunhyun smile sheepishly. He quickly move to the bed and looked at Jaejoong sleeping figure...Yunho tried to cover his annoyance face with his smile.
“Seunghyun?” The three gasped and quickly looked at their appa reaction.
“Oh well...we were here too...” Then suddenly the four mans come in the room with a smile on they face.
“Oh hi guys.......” Yunho wave his hand to the others four.
“we heard what happened to Jaejoong in airport.....that’s why we come as soon as we done with our recording...” Jiyong answered while get closed to the bad. The other quickly followed him from behind.
“How is he?” Seunghyun asked Yunho without leave his eyes from the figure. Yunho hissed a little. The other’s who see it quickly turned to back tried to covered they smiled.
“He’s fine....Doctor said it’s just have a food poison...” Yunho answerd after take a long breath to control his ‘rage’ inside!
“How did you guys know we were here?” Junsu suddenly asked with a lower voice.
“News? We were shocked when we heard the news....” Taeyang answered with a sheepish smile on his face.
“Yeah...and there’s someone who can’t wait patiently to see him...” Jiyong and the others quickly glare at Seunghyun who smile shyly.
“Wow...that’s so fast....” yoochun quicky answered while smirked at Seunghyun.
“Yeah......”The others big bang answerd together. They were suddenly silent for a moment when Jaejoong made a little movement on his bed. They eyes quickly looked at him.
“He looked calm....” Jiyong smile while give his comments.
“He look pretty...” Daesung blurted out what he thinks. The others quickly looked at him...
“***Cough***” Suddenly they heard coughed by the two man who sit beside the sleeping man in the bed. They eyes quickly averted from the left and then to the right.
“er....hm......” Daesung smile nervously while the other smirked at him.
“Yun..........” Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes.....He slowly reached Yunho hand who come quickly towards him. He smile a little when Yunho was the first person he saw when he opened his eyes.
“Boo? you wake up? You should sleep more...” Yunho smile widely. And that time Yunho looked at Senghyun in front of him and flash his victory smiled...Seunghyun bite his lower lips to control his jealousy inside. Jaejoong followed Yunho gaze and saw Seunghyun sit on his left.
“Seunghyun? You here too? Ah...big bang??” He smiled at Seunghyun and slowly patted Seungyun hand..... He wave his hand to the others bigbang and smile at them...
“UMMA!!!WAWAWA...YOU SCARED ME!” Chang Min suddenly flung to Jaejoong and hugged him tightly.
“You really scared us Jae hyung!” Junsu come and quickly joint the hugged.
“You take our breath away for a moments! Umma Jae...you...” Yoochun was so emotionally..Jaejoong know he was struggled with his emotion.
“Yoochun...shut up! Just hug me already!” Yoochun quickly run towards him and snuggle on his chest....They then looked at Yunho who smile looked at them.
“Oh well...family hugged?” Yunho come towards and quickly hugged them together without letting go his intertwined hand with Jaejoong. Bigbang smile watching the touching scene in front of them.
“Guys...enough already....you guys really heavy!” They quickly move to their place back except Chang Min who still lay lazily on the bed next to Jaejoong. Yoochun and Junsu groan and quickly dragged irritated chang Min with them. Jaejoong just shake his head looking at the three trio.

“Thanks for coming guys” Jaejoong turned his attention to the other group in front of him.
“It’s nothing really...you are sick...as a friend we should visit you....” Jiyong answered while smile at him.
“How are you sweet?” Seunghyun suddenly asked and looked at him lovingly.
“I’m fine.....just a little bit dizzy.....” Jaejoong smile a little. Suddenly he felt the sudden tightness in his right hands. He glance his hand and Yunho hand for a moments. He felt hurt a little but he just silent....He sure Yunho wasn't aware with that.
“You should rest then....” Seunghyun reached his face and caresses it a little. The grip on his left suddenly become tight again. He hissed a little but quickly covers it with a little smile.
“Yun ah...what the doctor said?” Jaejoong looked at him. The grip suddenly loose up.
“Hm...food poison...have you take some medicine before boo?”
“Just a couple of vitamin...i guess...”
“And?” Yunho asked for future answered..
“There’s another?” Jaejoong frowned
“Apparently yes hyung....” Yoochun answered him with a nervous look. Jaejoong tried to remember what Yoochun mean. Then something clicked on his mind.
“Ah..yeah...depression pills....i take it yesterday....What’s wrong?” He asked curiously. He suspect there must something wrong with it......
“You are poison by the pills boo....”
“What? You mean I cant take depression pills because it’s can poison me?” Jaejoong asked confusedly. Yoochun sighed.
“Not like that hyung....well...remember I told you to take the pill by yourself on my room three days ago?”
“yeah?” Jaejoong nodded.
“Well...you take the expired bottles and....that make you sick hyung......”
“Expired?” Jaejoong gasped. He was shock with what Yoochun had just tell him.
“You didn’t check the bottles boo?” Yunho asked curiously while looking at him.
“..............” Jaejoong’s silent without a word. He then shakes his head to answered Yunho question and looked on the floor. The door opened again and show the rush man come towards them with a panic face.

“Thank god you are wake up....ah big bang?” They manager hyung wide his eyes when he saw bigbang on the room too.
“Yes hyung...we come as soon we heard about what happened to Jaejoong...” Jiyong answered on behalf of s.
“Auwww...what are nice of you guys...” They manager smile while patted Bigbang leader shoulder.
“Hyung where’s the foood?” Chang min asked immediately when he saw his hyung come in with empty hands.
“Aish...Chang Min it’s not the time....they are hundred reporter was heading here...Hurry up..we must go now...”
“What?” The room is echoed with the question.
“I’m sorry guys...you must leave now....see you guys again at our apartment may be?” Yunho said to Bigbang while stand up from his chair. Bigbang understand what it’s mean.
“Sure...lets go guys...” Jiyong lead his team to move outside.
“Bye sweet...i’ll come visit you again...” Seunghyun wave his hand and smile sweetly at him.
“Thanks Seunghyun ah...Jiyong, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri.....” Jaejoong shouted before the five man dissapear completely.
“Don’t mention it hyung...by the way....we got to go now..bye..” Seungri who the last one behind answered him while wave his hand to him.

“Now...you guys get ready.....” Yunho looked at . They nodded understand.
“Jaejoong can you walked?” The manager quickly asked Jaejoong.
“Yes hyung....” Jaejoong nodded and tried to stand up but Yunho quickly prevent him to doing so.
“No boo....let me piggy back you.....Doctor advice to let you used less energy for two days from now on....let save your energy k? You’ll need it more latter....” Yunho bend a little and waited for him to lean on him.
“But...” Jaejoong’s hesitated...He know Yunho done a lot thing for him before and he know Yunho was tired too.....
“It’s ok hyung...if Yunho hyung tired....we will take a turned to piggy back you...” Chang Min reassures him. he know what Jaejoong worry about. Junsu and Yoochun nodded from behind.
“Thanks guys....”
“Now lets go....” Yunho said while Jaejoong bend a little on Yunho back and fix his position comfortably before Yunho lifted him up. They quickly move from the room while following the manager.
“But hyung we cant used the same way that we used to come in before...” Junsu said after realize they took the same way as they come in before.
“Ah...about that....we will used the emergency exit in the basement floor...our car already waited in there...”
“You’re genius hyung...” Chang Min compliment they manager while patted his shoulder. The others smile at him while show their thumb up to him.
“Enough with the praise k....now lets go...” They manager smile widely and proudly after received the compliment by the makne a.k.a genius member....

*******************
A/N: Oh well sorry for the late update ne....Winglin site broke down....i cant posted it before.....Anyway next chapter will be continue for this chapter..i cut it two chapter..too long..but I might be up date it a little late..^_^

Smu1chan – Auwww..poor my donsaeng..Ganbateh ne! BE stong....It’s must be great if someone put a trusted on us...i know the feeling...^_^...Wow you swim? me too...but lately I’m a little bit lazy to doing some swimming...My shoulder hurt after fall from playing basketball.....You are rite..You always surprise me Chanchan.....^_^...Hahaha knife? **Shiver**RUNNN

arisakaramorita – What a coincidence.... .it must be scary to see our friend collapse in front of us ne? Auww you sure a nice friend for accompany her...proud to know you..^_^..H you see it’s because JJ careless...oh well this is actually happened to me before....i take expired medicine (my mistake for not reading the label) ....but yeah...lucky me.....Dont worry I still can understand your English..my English bad too sometimes.....especially when I’m dizzy or rush....hehehe....lets improve our English together ne? Hwaiting!!!!

annne82 – Oh well...i like to communicate with you guys...it’s fun actually...^_^..
Auww..it’s must ne hard on you...Ganbateh ne.....Hehehe...blushing...while reading your compliment....lol..i’m really red rite now....^_^ Thanks for the comments..........
That’s the point...Yunho have the courage to show his feeling rite now.....it’s Jongie time to realize it....

yufen: Hahahaha...no He’s not pregnant but he sick because his own careless awareness.....No I wont disturb them..i just keep the videocam to watched them..Who know may they plan to do naughty thing rite? **Wink**
~~~ KEEP THE FAITH ~~

Mi.kie – Hello Mi.kie~~ This update for you...i saw your comments in body+guard and your replied comments in BWOM (Bad Wife Of Mine) that asked me to update this story....^_^..Sorry for the late update k....you know the reason...Winglin site broke down....-_-!
Enjoy the update ne donsaeng....