Chapter 30

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Jaejoong sit on the window after they finish recording their song. It was really a tired day for every one... In that time Jaejoong mind was ‘flying’ to somewhere else. After that day, Seunghyun never called him again. The last message he received was voice message right after he ending the phone call...

‘I’m waiting for your answer....i give you time as much as you want...i just hope you can be honest with me. I want to know how you feeling or thinking about me.....Am I just a friend to you? Am I just donsaeng to you? Am I have chance to become more than that? All this question in my head right now....I need you answered to cleared it all...When you’re ready to answered it... call me....” Jaejoong sighed. He never in this situation before....confuse, guilty...but why? What exactly that he felt for that man?

“What are you thinking boo? You look so ‘lost’ right now...” Yunho sit beside Jaejoong while looked at him. He notice Jaejoong was always stare out side the wondow since two days ago. He knows something bothering Jaejoong but he can’t guess what it is....
“Just simple thing.....” Jaejoong smile while turned his face back to the blue sky.
“care for sharing?”
“hm...it’s nothing to worried about Yun.....”
“Hm...ok...dont forget I’m here for you k?”
“Thank you for your understanding Yun.....” Jaejoong laid his head on Yunho shoulder. Yunho smile widely....
“Hey boo, lets get out tonight since we don’t have any activity after this and tomorrow we only have recording in afternoon.” Jaejoong turned his face immediately to Yunho.
“Sure.......the three will go too right?” His eyes sparkle with star....Yunho chuckled. He like when Jaejoong act that way.
“Why? You don’t want to go out with me if it’s not without them?” Yunho pouted a little. Jaejoong smile nervously.....
“Er..it’s not like that.....we always go out together...So...i thought...” He scratched his head while take a glance at the man beside him.
“It’s only you and me....just two of us....” Yunho whispered it on Jaejoong ears......Jaejoong gasp...suddenly he got goose bump....He look at Yunho who look at him that time....
“I...”

“Just go hyung.....Chang Min me and Junsu already have plan tonight.” Yoochun voice startled them..Yunho move a little bit away from Jaejoong.
“But............” Jaejoong look at his 3 friend apologetically. He felt bad for leaving them behind...
“Don’t worry Yunho hyung not going to eat you hyung! Right Yunho hyung?” Chang min flung to him and put his arms on Jaejoong shoulder while winked at Yunho.
“Er? sure...sure....” Yunho nodded then winked at Chang Min too.
“Aish.....” Jaejoong hissed while looking at the two playful boys beside him.
“So?” Yunho turned his face to Jaejoong wih hopeful face.
“Fine then......i think I need to release my stress too...”Yunho smile widely after hear Jaejoong answer.
“happy to hear that....come guys...lets go back home now...”

**6.30pm.......Jaejoong/Yoochun share Bedroom....**

“Hyung...you should wear more y outfit tonight....” Yoochun slumped on his bed while looking at Jaejoong who still stand in front of his wardrobe.
“Why is that?” Jaejoong turned his face to Yoochun while arched his eyebrow to him...
“Hm.....you know.... to seduce Appa?” Yoochun winked while Chang min laughed behind him.
“Yah!!! what are you guys thinking?” Jaejoong wide his eyes after hear what Yoochun said. He immediately hid his face...Yoochun and Chang Min smirked when they saw their umma blushing face.
“Serious hyung.....you should listen to our advice....” Chang Min said while high five with Yoochun. Jaejoong ignore them while continue searching for the right outfit that he wear for his date with Yunho.
“That’s black one suit you very well hyung...” Yoochun point to the black t-shirt that Jaejoong hold that time.
“This one?”
“Yeah.....” Yoochun nodded furiously.
“I don’t think so.....ah..that one....white v neck cut...y...” Chang min point to the other t-shirt that hanging in the wardrobe.
“Aish...you guys not helping at all....” Jaejoong hissed while glare at Chang Min.
“Seriously hyung you should wear that white one...You’ll glowing like angel if you wear that....” Chang Min winked at him. Jaejoong sighed. He shake his head while continue look the perfect outfit in his wardrobe.
“I think that black long sleeve suit you skin very well hyung.......”
“I think white t-shirt with v neck cut that perfect him.” Chang Min and Yoochun glare at each other. Jaejoong shake his head to the two man who busy glaring at each other that time.
“Hm...no....i’m not going to wear both......i’m going to wear anything that comfortable on me....” Jaejoong take out his black and white stripper shirt that he loves to wear.
“Hyung~~~” The two whine together while Jaejoong smile sheepishly at them. Yoochun and Chang min quickly run to him and snapped the shirt from him.
“Yah! Give me that back” Jaejoong tried to get the shirt from the two but they refused to give it back.
“Aish.....you shouldn’t wear this one!!! You wear it thousand times already....please choose other from this hyung.....” Yoochun hide the cloth behind his back while Chang Min tried to hold Jaejoong to reach the cloths.
“Aish...fine.....by the way...you guys said you’ll have plan tonight that’s why you don’t to come over with us......but judging from you guy looked right now....” Jaejoong look the two suspiciously while holding his chin.
“Er...actually...we...decide to watch midnight movie....” Yoochun answered while scratching his head.
“yeah with Bigbang....” Chang Min answered furiously. Jaejoong flinched a little when Chang Min mention Big bang.....
“Oh....ok....Where’s Junsu?”Jaejoong quickly change the topic. The two looked at each other when they sense the change face on their Umma face.
“Ah..he’s with Yunho hyung.....he said he have some important matter to discuss with leadershi....” Jaejoong nodded. he then take random t-shirt and quickly wear it....The two gasped....
“What? You guys said I can wear anything other that one?”
The two hissed with their defeated face. Jaejoong smirked at them....

**Yunho sharing room with MinSu**

“Aish hyung...you’re too nervous....calm down! Its just Jaejoong hyung...someone that you known for years already....” Junsu patted Yunho shoulder in manners to calm him down.
“I know! I can’t help it Su......” Yunho sighed while looking at Junsu. Junsu chuckled and shake his head few times. He never though Yunho will be acting that way.
“You’ll be ok.....trust me Yunho hyung....”
“What should I wear Su?”
“Eh? You asked me?” Junsu scratched his head while smile slyly at Yunho......
“Hm...Wrong question.......” Yunho smirked....
“Yah!!!...Fine I admitted that I’ve bad fashion sense...but it dosent means I don’t know anything about fashion.” Junsu pouted while glare at Yunho.
“Sorry donsaeng.......” Yunho ruffled Junsu hair and laugh lightly.
“That’s better.....”
“What do you think about this Su?” Yunho show his green pollo shirt to Junsu. Junsu stand up and examine it.
“Look ok to me.....” Junsu show his thumb up to Yunho. Yunho nodded.
“Ok...i wear this one then.”
“Hyung, where are you planning to bring Jae hyung today?”Junsu look at Yunho waiting for his answer.
“It’s secret....” Yunho winked at him,
“Aish hyung.........” Junsu pouted at him with adorable cute face.
“Your cute pout didn’t work on me Su.........”

“Fine.....i wonder how the two doing in Jae hyung room right now...” Junsu look another way while thinking about his two companion.
“Eh..Min and Chun in Jaejoong room?”
“Yeah...they said they have something to discuss with Jae hyung....”
“O......Aish...15 minutes left...” Yunho started felt nervous again after looking at his watch.
“Relax hyung take a deep breath....it’s not the first time you two go out together”
“I know.....but this time it’s different Su...”
“Eh different? Wait you mean.....you going to confess to Jae hyung today Yunho hyung? really? Asa!!!!” Junsu literally jump up and down with wide smile on his face.
“Eh? I didn’t say that......”
“Ah....i know it! That’s why you look so nervous...just admitting that you’ll confess to him today hyung....” Junsu smile sheepishly.
“No...i’m not.....” Yunho avoid his eyes and tried to look another direction.
“Hyung....” Junsu whined at him....
“Ah...5 minutes left..i think I should wait for him in living room...” Yunho take his cap and about to move to the exit door when Junsu hold his arms.
“Aish come on hyung....don’t need to hide it from me.....” Junsu still pouted. Yunho laughed at him. He takes a deep breath and look at the smaller man.
“Su.....Thank you....tell that to the others too...” He ruffled Junsu haid affectionately and smile at him.
“Thank you for what hyung? we didn’t do anything.....”
“I know you guys tried to help me by create a chance for me to be alone with boo.....I really appreciates it....” He smile again. He know they purposely didn’t want to follow tonight just to give him a chance to be alone with Jaejoong...
“Don’t mention it hyung.......we only hope our umma and appa will be happy together....”Junsu smile sheepishly.
“Thank you kiddo...I promise I’ll use this opportunity wisely.”
“Glad to hear that! er...so hyung......about my question before.....” Yunho quickly run away to the door. Junsu following him behind..
“No...I’m not going to tell you anything......You have to wait until I’m come back home tonight.”
“Hyung......”
“No.....ah look at the time...!”
“Aish hyung....”
“Let wait to the living room Su...”

**Living room**
“Aish hyung.....relax....” Junsu can sense how nervous his hyung is. He shake his head.
“I am...” Yunho hissed and glare at him.
“Hm...You read the magazine up side down..” Junsu pointed to the magazine on his hands while laugh loudly...
“Er? yeah.....” Yunho quickly fix the magazine correctly while smile shyly at Junsu. Junsu about to say something when suddenly Chang Min run towards them.
“Su hyung....where have you been? I miss fighting moments with you.....” Chang Min smirked while sit beside Yunho.
“Strangest question you ever asked Min!” Junsu snorted at him.
“Hahahaha....I know.....so how’s our room?” Chang Min just laughed and continues tried to annoying his hyung.
“That....the second odd question you ever asked today!” Junsu hissed while tried to ignore him.
“Min ah...how...hm...Boo doing?” Yunho asked curiously at Chang min.
“Jae hyung is perfectly fine.....don’t worry he’ll be here any minute now”
“Yah Appa...relax! It’s not you guy first go out together!” Yoochun who come out from no where sit beside Junsu wand grinning at Yunho.
“I am relax!” Yunho said confidently.
“Hahahaha.....then stop shivering...look at the book on your hand...” The trio laughed loudly at their appa.
“I can’t help it...I don’t know why I’m so nervous today....”
“It’s not your wedding day hyung....” Yoochun’s snickering at him. The two continue laugh at him.
“Aish stop teasing me......” Yunho pouted after been teasing by his three members continuously.

“Teasing what?” Yunho quickly turned to his back as soon as he heard the melodic voice. Jaejoong stand behind him with a smile on his face.
“Boojae.....what take you so long?”
“Eh? I’m just late for two minute....” Jaejoong’s smile sly.
“Ah...yeah...anyway...you look...hm......gorgeous today..” Yunho felt his heart like jumping from the ribcage as soon as he realize how stunning his date tonight. With his white hoodie and long black sleeve.....it’s really suit him well.
“Really? Thank you.... you look gorgeous too Mr handsome man...” Yunho smile proudly after be praised by Jaejoong. The three grinning at him.
“We better get going now....” Yunho dragged Jaejoong quickly to the door.
“Ok...” Jaejoong was startled a little with Yunho sudden impatient.
“Bye guys.....” Yunho and Jaejoong wave good bye to the three. They smile sheepishly to the couple.
“Be careful hyung deul....” Junsu shouted loudly while the two closed their ears and glare at him.
“Drive safely...” Yoochun smile at Jaejoong and winked at Yunho.
“Bye umma....be careful with appa....” Chang Min add following by laughter behind his back.
“YAH.....” Yunho hissed at Chang Min while Jaejoong chuckled at him.
“Kidding...enjoy your self hyung deul....” Chang Min wave his hand toward his ‘parent’ who standing on the door...
“We will.....you guys too...” Jaejoong said before move from the door. Yunho closed the door and following him behind.
“Sure umma....” The three answered together....Next their laughter can be heard when their heard Jaejoong groan behind the door.
“Yah.....aish...lets go Yun....”
“They really sweet kids...” Yunho smile sheepishly while Jaejoong glare at him.
“Aish.....” He shake his head while continue to walked to the lift.

“Where are we going.............” Jaejoong asked as soon as they were in the car. Yunho think for the moment.
“Oh...how about.......” He was about to answer Jaejoong question when suddenly his phone is ringing.
“Aish.....” Yunho groan when he saw the id caller..
“It’s ok...just answered it....it might be important call.” Jaejoong saw the id caller he smile at Yunho to reassure him. Yunho sighed. He push the accept button and bring the phone to his ear..

YH: “Hello hyung....”
Manager:“Yunho ah...can you come to the office now?”
YH:“Eh? but..............”
Manager: “I have to discuss important matter with you about you guys new schedule that starting this week..”
YH: “Can we do it tomorrow?”
Manager: “I’m sorry...the company want to see it in early morning tomorrow before they approved it..”
YH:“Aish.....”
Manager: “You didn’t have any plan tonight right?”
YH: “Er...isnt that too late to be asking now?”
Manager: “You do have a plan!! I’m sorry to ruin you plan tonight but this is really important.”
YH: “I’ll be there.....with Jaejoong....”
Manager: “Jaejoong? no problem.......thank you so much.....”
YH:“Ok...i’ll be there any moment now....”

“What’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked curiously after saw Yunho disappointed face.
“Hm manager san need me to discuss with him in the AVEX office...Do you mind to accompany me there?” Yunho looked at him with apologetic eyes since their supposed to be date destroyed by the one call.
“Sure.....i’ll be glad too...i hope I can help....” Jaejoong tapped his shoulder while wearing his seat belt.
“Thanks boo...” Yunho smile a little...Even though this is not a date dream that he plan to have with his love one but at least Jaejoong was still beside him....It’s more than enough....
‘Don’t mention it....”Jaejoong smile back. Yunho put his car key on the hole and quickly stated the engine car.
‘Auwwww man.....this is how my date ruined!!!’ Yunho scream in his head.......
“You ok?” Jaejoong asked at the man who lost in his deep thought that moments....
“Yeah........Lets go now....” He drive the car to the high way while sulking a little after thinking his unsuccessful date!

****************
A/n: I know late update...Anyway, start from tomorrow..i’ll update everyday....since I have 4 story going on.....i’m going to update one story every day......Oh well and for anyone who read my Body+Guard....You must wondering why I didn’t put the story in “completed” mode right? Oh well....i have one chapter left. I called it SPECIAL EDITION.....So wait for it k...^_^

to la_rose – AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOOOOUUUU’RE BAAAAACKKKKK!!! Miss you......I was wondering why are you gone so suddenly.......tsst...tsst.....i thought you didn’t like my story anymore......Thank you for stay with me......^_^
Sure...Jaejoong have no way to run...he have to make up his mind soon or latter..He have to answered Seunghyun question.....Seunghyun really determine person ne.......Yunho tried his hard to deliver his feeling to Jongie right now....It’s up to Jongie how he handle it....
p/s: ou want to translate it? Sure.....i’m very happy if you can do that...^_^....i give you permission to change anything you want too.....

to yufen – Auwww.....dont cut your hand ne......it’s scary.....lol.....Yeah....Yunho tried very hard right now.....Just hope he will successful to convey his feeling to Jae this time.
~~~AKTF~~~

to Yuri305 – Lol...you ok to eat spices food? Yoosumin food dangerous for stomach...lol....Anyway...Enjoy the new update k....^_^

to tishafi_tvxq – Yeah...His new hair style make him look alike back on their ‘hug’ time...He look ..‘young’?........I agree with you....but yeah its better from the Best Hits video performance.....glad to see they smile face again....Enjoy the new update k....

to Sugar_Pop – Auwww...it’s ok.....Yeah...i already read it...i think I already give comment on it...by the way...you using another nick name in there right? AJA...Waiting for your update then....^_^

to Mi.kie – Hahahaha....i know....you guys must keep me alive to continue this story...^_^.....Yunjae family portrait....weeeeee....Enjoy the new update k...

to HyunieNa – Weeee...Glad you like it....Enjoy the new update k....

kamerer220 -- Auwww......Cant wait for it....Dont worry is put you in my list ‘must read fic’t....^_^.....Hope everything well with your finals.....Ganbateh ne!

to ng luv jaejoong – Auww glad you like it....^_^...it’s ok.....dont worry I’ll keep update this story so hope you’ll read it when you have a time....Dont kill anyone....No internet in prison....hehehehe
Ganbateh for your exam ne....lol...you should studying.....Dont answer Yunjae in your exam paper k???...hehehehe......Excited mode too...dont forget to give your story link ne.....^-^..can’t wait to read it....
Luph u 2.......Yunjae Yongwonhi.....

to jhyjfan – jhyjfan ah....i thought risk and both was one story....Confused before......Glad you separated it from your story list......so it easy for me to set it on my ‘must read fict’..^_^...Anyway...enjoy the new update k...

to arisakara – Yeah.....everyone hope the same thing too...it’s a long journey not only for DBSK but for us too the fans....it’s important for us to strong this time......
Hahaha...Minnie the baby the cute and the trouble marker too.....
p/s: Aish you got to wait a little bit for Yunjae confession since I already decide to add more chapter in this story....^_^
Enjoy the new update k.....

to roze – Ah..glad you like it roze ah...^_^....Yunho tried his best right now to get JJ attention.....
Yeah...i see it....They were sit too close until they shoulder touched with each other...Yippie.....get my Yunjae mood back....
But yet...a little bit frustrated coz there no eyes contact between them..**sigh** Never mind...As long as they sit close to each other.....^_^

to chun's – Jae in confuse mode right now....But yeah...he will face to face answering top question.....reject? hm.....who now he might be accepted it? **evil smirked**
yunjae 4 eva!!

to Smu1chan – Chanchan You’re the best donsaeng........waiting for the trailer...Ganbateh ne!!!!