Chapter 1

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
They smile proudly walking on the stage to receive their fifth award for that night. Another award, another appreciation and another success. Never one of them has been dreaming to receive such a great honors like this before. The day that Dong Bang Shin Ki exists, they never have intension to win any awards, they just like others boy bands who come and stick together sharing and loving the music that they adore. U-Know Yunho, Youngwoong (Hero) Jaejoong, Max Changmin, Xiah Junsu and Micky Yoochun hugged each other in the back stage. Still can’t believe what they really achieve that night.

“We made it!” Yunho whisper during their hug each other while looking at each member. Yoochun starts tearing. Junsu is trying to holding back his tears. Changmin looking on the ground and Jaejoong just staring back at him with his warm smile and patted micky in his left shoulder while give a little hug to Junsu in his right shoulder. it’s such a beautiful moment that they sharing together.

After the big wining at Korean Industry Music awards that night with 5 awards in they hands, they manager arrange big surprise party for them.

“Where are we going hyung? It’s already 11.40 pm. we supposed to go back rite now.” Yunho asked curiously when he realizes the direction that they take is different from the way their always used to go home. He looks at his four members. Junsu and Yoochun at the back side already sleep. Chang Min sleep on Jaejoong shoulder while Jaejoong still awake and watching on the outside window. Yunho continue looking at the angelic angel. Seat arrangement is a little bit different today, he always sit beside Jaejoong when they’re in the van. Since today is special day, plus they are in limo and they manager accompany them so he ending (sacrificing) by seat beside his hyung and chang min took his place beside jaejoong.

Yunho Pv
I wonder what he’s thinking. He’s been spacing out a lot this day. What happened to him?

“Ah Yunho just relax ok. I’m not gonna kidnapped you guys. We will be arriving just a moment. There. We’re arriving. Wake up your member.” Hyuk Jae hyung they manager give the order and quickly move out from the limo and stand waiting for them outside.

“Su…..Chun wake up now.” he tapped the two boy shoulder slowly. They stir and look at him.
“We arrive at home?” Junsu asked while stretching his arms.
“No Su, Hyuk jae hyung bring us to other places.” Yunho smile at the cute Junsu puppy eyes that blink at him rite now.
“Where are we?” Yoochun asked while looking out at the window.

“I don’t know. Let’s find out, so wake up and move you two lazy butts to the outside now.” they smile and quickly move out from the limo. Yunho turns his attention to Jaejoong and Changmin. Jaejoong try to wake up Chang min but seems like he’s a little bit stubborn.

“Min wakes up please.” Chang min tightens his holds at Jaejoong arms. Pretending he’s still sleep.
“Min….you’ll hurt my arms like that.” Jaejoong saw yunho smirked at him.
“Yun ah, help me please.” Yunho smile at jaejoong plead.

“Have a problem with the baby, sweetie? Let me handle him.” Jaejoong face turned to flushed red when he heard the words. Yunho see it and smirked before quickly whisper at Changmin.
“You know what will you get when I’m the one wake you up baby min”
“Yah..yah….i’m wake up…I’m wake up already!” Chang Min quickly gets up and rushes out from the limo. Chang min remember how scary Yunho can be when he in charge waking them up before with his dangerous mua thai smack down…geez it’s too horror to imagine it. Jaejoong chuckled and quickly move out from the limo too. Yunho follow him from behind.

“What take you three soo long? And you Minnie what happened to you? Do you have a night mare to run like that?” Hyuk jae hyung rolled his eyes to them.
“Sorry hyung. We have a problem to wake up this little brat over here.” Yunho pointed at Changmin.
“Don’t blame me, blame Jaejoong hyung shoulder for feel so comfortable to sleep on. Now I know why Yunho hyung like to sit beside him!” Jaejoong slap his arm playfully.
The five of them just laugh when they heard his comment.
“Who’s villa is this hyung ? Why are we here?” Jaejoong is finally asking while scanning his surrounding areas. They stood at the big villa in the middle of hills where they can see the town light from the places they stand rite now.
“This is Mr Lee So Man Villa. He only used it for special meeting or special occasion. You guys want the answer why we’re here? Let’s follow me then.” they quickly follow him from behind until he stop at the large door room.
“Open it” Hyuk jae give them the instruction. They look at each other. Yunho put his hand on the doorknob. He look at his other members before decide to push the door open.
“Here we go guys….1…2……” He pushed it….

“SURPRISE…….CONGRATULATION DONG BANG SHIN KI!”
All of them are speechless. they can see all of SM management there, they friends Super Junior, Shinee, Girl Generations including others nominees at the awards show like Big Bang, Shinhwa was there in the one room with them. Mr Lee Soo Man comes to them and quickly hugs them one by one.

“Enjoy your party my Son. This party’s special for your guys. Feel free to do anything. This is your private party without press and paparazzi. Enjoy the night. Congratulation again” they all bows to the man and quickly hug him again. Of course if is not because of him, they will be no them-DBSK like now. Lee Soo Man leaves them and turns to other side to his other business partner.

“Wow…this unbelievable. They’re all here! Big Bag….i can’t wait to meet Seungri.” Changmin dash out leave his hyungs who looking startled with him.
“Hey since when he know Seungri” Yunho asked the other members.
“Since the last concert we were attending together hyung. They cool to hang out with. Well got to try my luck to hit the dancer” Yoochun give a wink and quickly change to his 100 degree playboy attitudes.
“Hey…wait. Want to join too. Let’s bet who will get a lot of girls’ phone number tonight. Who ever loose need to serve the winner, like slave for three day. Agree?” Junsu follows him behind.
“Deals.” Yoochun answered while shake Junsu hands. Jaejoong sighed. This two crazy brat, they always treat everything like a game (luckily they’re serious with music) everything must have the winner and looser. Now just leave him and Yunho. He turns to Yunho.
“Don’t want to join them?”
“Who? Me?...neh….er..i just talk to Kangin and Leetuk. Do you want to join me?” Yunho ask him while give his warm smile.
“Er…no thanks.” Jae walks leaving yunho standing there alone.

Jaejoong Pv
I leave Yunho and scanning this beautiful villa. I walked to the beautiful balcony beside of me. The light on the balcony is dim but still I can see beautiful arranged flowers and nice landscape over it. I run to the side of hanger and smell the fresh air.

“Hey there” I heard a voices but I can’t see it from who or where it comes. Suddenly I saw someone wave his hands to me.
“Uh? hey..…sorry for disturb you. I’ll be leave.”
“No….no....is no need. Just stay. Let’s enjoy the view together.” well he have a warm voices. I guess it’s ok for me to stay.
“What are you doing in there….i mean in the dark side?”
“Er? Well…this is the only a place that has a chair to sit on.” He answers with chuckled. I don’t know what’s funny about my question earlier.
“Really?” I looking around and true this only a places that have a chair to sit on with.
I move closer to look to who I’m talking with. So he is TOP Big Bang……

“Mind if I join you?”
“Sure. Come sit here.” he make a space for me to sit beside him. “Jaejoong DBSK. Am I rite?” I nodded and smile to him.
“TOP Big Bang, Nice to meet you.” I reach his hand and shake it.
“Of course I know you……I like Big Bang. Anyway, nice to meet you too.” I giggled and turn my face back to the view. Enjoying the view in front of me for moment.
“It’s beautiful isn’t it?” I asked him without looking at him. I closed my eyes and feel the wind in my faces. It’s so fresh. Oh…..how I miss this feeling.
“Yeah….beautiful.” I hear his soft whisper but I didn’t have intention to look at him back.
“How long have you been here?”
“It’s almost two and half hour already.” he smiled then look at me.
“Wow…that long? Is this party boring you a lot?” I widen my eyes.
“A quiet yes.” he simply nodded it.
“Same with me. I don’t know what to do.” He laughs. May be because he’s feel the same way with me too.
“Where’s your other members?” he look at my back and then try to scan inside the room which can see from the glass slide wall from the balcony.
“Busing they self with other job likes eating, chatting…fishing..” I just blurted out what in my mind that time.
“Fishing?” He frowning and questioning back.
“Well catching girl attention!”
“Well nice term do you have.” He laughs again.
“Yeah? You could include it at your rap lyric sometimes.”
“You’re funny.”
“Thank You?” then we laughs together.

“JAEJOONG HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU?” I can hear Chang min voice echo from the room.

“Uh? hm….i guess someone need me. Got to go.” I quickly stood up and move to the exit door.
“Jaejoongshi…..” I hear his voices calling me. I turn to him.
“Yeah?”
“See you again.” he wave his hand. I chuckled and smile to him.
“See you again too. By the way, drop the shi…Just Jaejoong” I give winked at him then I move inside to get Changmin.
End of Jaejoong pv

@@@@@@@@@@@@

TOP pv
I sigh. It’s been two hours I’m here watching the view alone at this balcony. I left the party just because I got bored with people in there. Always talk about the same thing. Hypocrite. I can’t wait to back home. I can hear roaring cheering from inside. I guess DBSK guys must be already arrive. They are the main guest tonight. After all this party was special held for them. Anyway, what take them so long? The awards ceremony ends 2 and half hours ago. I sigh and look at the view back. About 30 minutes latter, I saw someone running to the hanger. I can see his smiles while watching the view. He closed his eyes and smells the fresh air. I watch him from the head to the toe. Black hairs, flawless skin, crimson red lips…….he must be known others then the famous beautiful man alive Kim Jaejoong DBSK. I heard about him before. I saw him a lot but never have a chance to talk or get close with him. So I decide to approach him.

“Hey there” I can see he’s frowning and scanning around him. Uh….may be he didn’t see me sitting in this side. hm…it’s kind of dark here. He answers me. He think that he disturb me and about to turn back to inside. I quickly hold him and asked him to stay with me.

He asked me what I’m doing here in the dark. I laugh softly. Well after been tired for two hours standing watching the view, this is the only places that I spot have a chair to sit on. So I have no choice then sit here to release my leg pain muscle that start to ache. He sits beside me and we start to talk. He’s not bad after all.

I’m glad when he said he know me and like our band song. I never though famous group like their group will also listening to our music. Then something catches my eyes. This is most beautiful view that I ever seen.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it?” He asked me. I turn to him at the moment he closed his eyes and smile to the view in front of him. I keep staring at him. It was a breathtaking moments. Oh yes…..that the most beautiful view that I ever see in my life. His smile is really pure. The dim light makes his skin look shining and sparking in the dark. I examine the beauty in front of me. So it’s true like people said, he is ‘Visual Shock’ of our industry. His beauty is matching and even greater then girl beauty that I’ve ever seen. Now I believe when people said that he’s pretty like a girl. I smile to my self. I’ve been arguing with Seungri before when he said Jaejoong is beautiful and petty. It because I never think word ‘beautiful’ and ‘pretty’ can be given or describe to the man. I can’t believe I agree with him now.
“Yeah….beautiful.” I said it in weakness voices while my eyes still glue at him.

We keep talking until someone calling his name. He quickly stands up and excuses his self. I watch him go until I call his name again.

“See you again.” I really mean it form the bottom of my heart. Something change in me now! Damn….blame it to cupid works!
End of pv

@@@@@@@@@@

“Yah hyung. Where have you been? I’ve tired looking for you” Chang min whining.
“Aish……mianhae. I just there outside the balcony watched the view. Why did you looking for me?”
“oh….Yunho hyung asked me to do so.” Chang Min smiled slyly.
“uh? Yunho?” Jaejoong frowning
“Yup…..lets go. They all are waiting for us to start the game.” he grabs his hyung wrist and led him to the way.
“What game?” Jaejoong starts feel uncomfortable.
“Truth and dare” Chang min give his evil smile.
“WHAT? I’M PASS.” Jaejoong try to run away.
“NO HYUNG YOU CAN NOT DO THAT.” Chang Min quickly hugs him tightly.
“Why’s not?” Jaejoong try to loose from Chang min tight hug.
“Yunho hyung will kill me if I didn’t bring you there.” He gives his pout face.
“Just said you didn’t found me.”
“It’s too late. They already saw you now.” Chang min smirked and takes jaejoong wrist and grabs him back to their gathered places.