Chapter 39

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Junsu open the door while peek his head inside the room. He frown whe he didn’t see anyone in there. He sighed...
“hyung are you there?” Junsu shouted loudly hope his Jaejoong hyung can heard him.
“Hm..yes....what’s up Su?” Jaejoong just come out from the bathroom smile at him while ruffled his head with dry towel.
“Nothing just wants to check you up.” Junsu smile too and sit on the bed watching his hyung taking his clean clothes.
“Oh.......” Jaejoong answered before wear his white v neck y shirt.
“You ok hyung? You look like worry of something.” Junsu asked the question since he saw his hyung look like someone in ‘day dreaming’ while comb his hair in front of the mirror.
“It’s nothing.....Just worry about little stuff....” Jaejoong sighed before sit beside Junsu.
“Are you sure?”
“Yes really....” Jaejoong chuckle when he saw Junsu cute worry face.
“Oh ok....Anyway....the other’s already waiting outside. Are you ready to go Jae hyung?”
“Oh....yeah...wait.........” Jaejoong run back to the bathroom...After few minutes later he comeback with his watch on his left hand.
“Come lets go....”
“Some one is excited to go...” Junsu arched his eyebrows with playful grin on his face. Jaejoong just laughed and quickly dragged him to the outside room. When they arrived in living room they were greeted by loud bickering by Chang Min and Yoochun voice.

“I told you it is...” Chang Min crossed his hand on his chest while look fiercely at Yoochun who absolutely snorted at him too.
“No...” Yoochun shook his head stubbornly.
“What going on with you two?” Jaejoong asked with curious face. His two members were acting like childish kids in font of him.
“Er...nothing....” The two smile shyly at their ‘umma’ . Junsu laughed loudly behind him.
“Ah...i know...they must fight about the Bleach anime again.” Junsu pointed to the tv screen where Bleach anime was showing. Jaejoong shook his head......
“Shut up Su...”
“Try me....” Junsu stuck his tongue and hiding behind Jaejoong. He knows very well with the ‘Umma’ family presence in there, he’ll be safe from the two beasts.
“Aish....whatever.....lets....eh...where is Yun?” Jaejoong snorted before he realizes Yunho is not in there with them.
“He still in his room hyung...” Yoochun switch off the tv and sit beside Chang Min. The two still glared at Junsu who smile sheepishly at them.
“But you said everyone already waiting in the living room Su.” Jaejoong turned to his back and looked at Junsu.
“Yeah...moments ago before I get in to you room hyung.” Junsu rubbed his back neck while smile nervously at him.
“He said he want to take something in there...” Chang Min interrupted when he remember Yunho said he want to take something that he forgot in his room. Knowing Yunho very well, they know it’s a natural thing that he always do....
“Oh...you guys go first and wait for us in the van k?.....we don’t want manager hyung wait too long dor us....”
“Ok....Let’s go kids....” Yoochun as the older between the two smirked. Knowing that he in the control make him smile widely.
“Yah don’t push me...” Chang Min pushed Junsu as his revenge for mocking him and Yoochun moments ago.
“You walk like a turtle....” he grined evilly while winked at Yoochun who winked back at him too.
“His to heavey...That’s why..” Yoochun added. The two laughed loudly while Junsu pouted.
“Guys...be nice to eachother......” Jaejoong warned the two after he saw Junsu sour face.
“Er...hm...” The two smile nervously when they saw their ‘umma’ intense stare. They nodded slowly. After got respond from the two, he quickly moves to check his so called ‘hubby’.

“Yun ah..are you in there?” Jaejoong knocked the door loudly.
“Er...yes...come in boojae...” Jaejoong quickly get inside as soon as he heard Yunho voice. He was startled when he saw Yunho lay down on his stomach on the floor while looking under the bed.
“What are you doing?” He asked while bend down a little looking at him.
“My wallet....”
“I thought so!!” Jaejoong smirked. Well...it’s not something new if Yunho lost his thing....The man so careless when it comes to his own thing....
“Yah....dont teased me...i really forget where I put it.” Yunho pouted and quickly sit on the floor. Jaejoong chuckled. He decides to help to him to find his wallet.
“What did you do when you come in the room momets ago??”
“I go to the bathroom....well my stomach hurt and you know....And then I take shower...Take a nap for moments...hm..i thing that’s all that i do..Why???” Yunho smile shyly. Jaejoong make a thinking pose.
“Hm.... ok....you must put in...ah there....” Jaejoong pointed to the hanging pant behind the door. He quickly takes the pants and checks the pocket pants.
“Uh??” Yunho was dumbfounded when he saw what’s Jaejoong doing.
“See?” Jaejoong smile while waving the wallet to him.
“How did you know?” Yunho widen his eyes and lookat Jaejoong who smile slyly at him.
“You always put your thing on the drawer...but if you rushing you’ll just let it in your pocket pants...You always like that Yun....Sometimes, when I do our laundry, I found many thing in your pocket pants...” live with them almost 6 years, Jaejoong know each members very well. He learn about they habit, what they likes, what they hates......plus...He’s the ‘umma’ of the house...of course he know very well every parts and every side of them.
“Aaaaaaa....” Yunho chuckle softly.
“Now hurry up...they were waiting for us down there...” Jaejoong linked his arm with him and quickly dragged the man to the exit door. Yunho smile widely while let his self been dragged away by Jaejoong.

“Ah...hyung finally....” Junsu who sit outside the car let go a relief sighed as soon as he saw his two hyung walk to the van. He quickly runs to Jaejoong who frowned at him.
“Eh? What are you guys doing waiting outside? Get in the car” Jaejoong patted Junsu shoulder before looking inside the van where Yoochun and Chang Min smile nervously at him.
“Yes hyung....” Junsu stick his tongue to the two mans inside the van. Well actually he afraid to get inside the van when he remembers the two man evil grin at him when they get down moments ago. He knows they must plan something on him....Feeling insecure, he decides to wait outside rather be inside with them.
“Auchum...” Chang Min is suddenly sneezing from inside the car. Jaejoong looked at the maknae and sit beside him.
“You ok?” Chang Min nodded furiously.
“Boo~~~” Yunho whining as soon as he saw his Boo sit beside the maknae and left the empty sit beside him. Yoochun and Junsu grin with their leader acts.
“Are you sure?” Jaejoong tried to ignored him for moments and keep his attention to the group baby. Chang Min nodded again..
“Boooooo~~” Yunho pouted when he saw Jaejoong ignored him. Jaejoong sighed. “Ok...Ok...geez Yun...” He quickly get up and change his sit beside Yunho. Yunho grin widely when he saw his boo come towards him.
“I think I’m really-really sick just now..” Chang Min whispered to Yoochun who sit beside him.
“Yeah right...” Yoochun snorted.
“Really hyung......” Chang Min pouted..Seem like his hyung didn’t believe him.
“Puffff...” Junsu and Yoochun try to hold their laughed. But as soon as Jaejoong turned to them, they quickly muffled thir laughed. Jaejoong’s eyeing the two before turning his face to pouted maknae.
“Min?” Jaejoong looked at him with worry face.
“Nothing hyung....” Jaejoong sighed. He open his hoodie and and give it to Chang Min.
“put this on....” He smiles while handed the hoodie to Chang Min.
“Aaah...love you hyung....” Chang Min smile widely while wearing the hoodie that his hyung give to him.
“Spoiled...” Yoochun snorted at him.
“Brat....” Junsu added while sneered at him.
“Yah...yah...you two...stop it.” Yunho heard their words. He turned to the two and smacked the two head. Junsu and Yoochun rubbed their head while Chang Min laughed loudly. Jaejoong smile watching them before he turned to the van window looking at the night view.

After 15 minutes journey accompany by bickering Junsu, Chang Min and Yoochun finally they arrived in front of the Hana club night building. Yunho sighed relief while shake his head to his childish members.
“we’re here....Get down...we’ll used back door to avoid to much intention..” The manager voice startled them.
“Ok...” They answered unison. Yunho oped the van door and quickly get down. Jaejoong follow after that. The three still busy bickering to each other. Jaejoong and Yunho just shook their head watching their members’ childish behaviour.
“Guys...come on...get down your now!” Jaejoong with irritated voice’s warning them. The three nodded.
“You ok boo?” Yunho asked as soon he saw Jaejoong tense face.
“Ah yes.....Let get inside.” Jaejoong smile a little. Yunho nodded. Without any words he stands beside Jaejoong and guide him like he always do.

“Finally you guys here!” Ryohei comes towards them and welcoming them with a wide smile as soon as he notice them walks inside from the club door..
“Where’s the birthday boy?” Jaejoong asked while scanning the crowded places.
“There.. dancing with Gd and Sol....” Ryohei pointed to the dancing floor where GD, Sol and Ryuchi was dancing their all heart out.
“Excuse me....i need to do smoething...” Ryohei take his excuse while running to the bar kitchen. They know, Ryohei must busy handling the ‘surprise’ for his friend.
“Oh....They already here....” Junsu sighed. With GD and Sol there, it’s mean the others Bigbang members also there too....including TOP...There absolutely didn’t like about that at all!!!
“Sweet...”....The voice....they quickly look at the figure that runs towards them.
“Urgh!!!..” The three quickly snorted. Yunho just sighed silently. Jaejoong just frowned at them..Completely clueless with s attitudes....
“Seunghyun....” Jaejoong smile when he saw TOP come towards them.
“Hi guys....” Seunghyun greeted the others Tohoshinki members. They smile and wave their hands to him.
“Erhm....can I borrow Jaejoong for moments?” TOP look at Yunho waiting for his answered. Yunho was taken back by the question. He looks at Jaejoong and then he nodded.
“S...sure.....” The three gasped as soon as they hear their appa answered....
“Let’s go sweet...” TOP smile widely. He quickly takes Jaejoong hand and brings him to the dance floor. They stood their while watching TOP dancing with their Umma in the middle of the dance floor. Yunho gripped his fist tightly when he saw TOP leaned closer and whispered something in Jaejoong ears.

“I can see steam on ‘appa’ head...” Chang Min nudge Junsu and whispered to him. Junsu nudge Yoochun who stand beside him and Yunho. He then signals Yoochun to look at Yunho.
“Hyung....Are you ok?” Yoochun patted Yunho shoulder. Yunho sighed and then nodded his head.
“I’m ok.....let’s gets our seat.”
“Er..yeah....” The three nodded and quickly followed their leader. They sit close to the dance floor in order to keep an eyes on their ‘umma’....in case something unexpected happens. Suddenly someone come towards them.
“You guys are here....Wait...where’s JaeJae?” Keita sit beside Yunho with his frowning face.
“He’s in the dance floor....with TOP...” Yoochun answered him while pointed to the dance floor. Keita widen his eyes.
“Not fair!! I supposed to be the one who get his first dance!!! I don’t care I’m going to ‘steal’ him away from TOP right now....” He quickly stands up and run to the dance floor and joined the two dances. Jaejoong welcoming him with wide smile but seem likes TOP didn’t like the interruption at all.
“wow..this interesting....” Yoochun and Junsu smirked. Suddenly TOP left the dance floor leaving Keita with Jaejoong dance along there.
“Let’s just watch the drama..” Chang Min pointed while examines the situation.
“Ah..look at that...Do you see TOP irritated face...This is funny.” Junsu laughed while pointed to the TOP who sit on Bigbang table. He face show that he really pissed off with Keita.
“Hey..where did they go?” Yoochun knitted his eyebrows when he saw Keita suddenly dragged Jaejoong with him to the exit door.
“Uh?” Junsu and Chang Min gasped. They were chatting to each other when they heard Yoochun words moment ago.
“Jae and Keita walked out from the dance floor...Where did they go??” Junsu panicked when he saw their umma been dragged away from them ...
“Hyung..” Junsu patted Yunho shoulder who absolutely in a deep thinking and didn’t realize everything that happened that time.
“................” Seing no respond from their appa..The two quickly come to help....
“Yunho hyung!!! Snapped out now!! Keita take Umma away!” Chang Min shouted in Yunho ears make him jump from his seat...
“Uh? WHAT???” He blinked his eyes while looking at the three..
“We don’t know what happens...Seem like Keita dragged umma to the exit door moments ago.” Junsu explained to the ‘lost’ man..
“Oh ...Wait here!” He gasped and ready to run from there but Yoochun gripped his wrist.
“No way! we’re going to follow you too hyung..”
“I said wait here! Acted like nothing happened...Don’t make W-inds suspicious...Especially Ryuchi..” Yunho look at them with fierce eyes. The rare ‘look’ that their ‘appa’ give make them understand immediately that their leader was serious.
“Fine.” The three answered weakly.
“Good!” Yuho smile to them before run to the exit door hoping that he can still catched Jaejoong and Keita pace.

“What’s going on? Why did Yunho leave?” Yoochun, Junsu and Chang Min startled when they heard the voice. Ryuchi’s still looking at the door direction before looking at them.
“Er...He got important call from the company..He’ll be right back..” Junsu answered him with a nervous smile.
“Oh...ok..Enjoy yourself k..”
“Thanks Ryuchi-san...By the way...Happy birthday.”
“Thanks guys...Eh...TOP leave too?” Ryuchi’s frowning when he saw TOP rushing to the exit door. He rubbed his back neck before turned to them.
“He maybe have something to do..” Chang Min shrugged his shoulder.
“Oh....Let me asked the other big bang members then...” Ryuchi run to the Big bang side. Junsu, Chang Min and Yoochun let a relief sighed...
“Do you guys think what I’m thinking?” Chang Min tapped his chin while looking to the door..
“We think we know what you’re thinking....” Junsuu and Yoochun answered while copying his action by tapped their chin too....

Meanwhile.......

“Aish...Where did they go? They can’t be going to far from here....” Yunho hissed. He tries to scan around him. He totally knows he already lost Jaejoong and Keita track. He don’t have any choice either than asking people around him. Suddenly he saw a girl who walks out from the back entrance door.
“Excuse me....” Yunho quickly approach the girl...
“Yes sir? OMO...UKNOW TOHOSHINKI!!! I’m a big fans of Tohishinki..” The girl sequeked happily when he recognize the man who just approached him....Luckily threre’s no fans in there.
“Er...Thank you.....Anyway...Do you see my member Jaejung around here?”
“Oh Jaejoong san? I saw him and Keita walk on the roof top of the building...” The fan pointed to her left where she last saw Jaejoong and Keita.
“Aa...ok...Thank you very much.” Yunho without wasting a time run to the way that the fan points to him...
“Wai......t....Aish..i should asked signature from him...” The girl pouted frustrated after saw Yunho figure left her.
“Excuse me...” Suddenly another voice approached him...
“Eh? TOP BIGBANG?” She jump happily when she realize the man who stand behind her.
“Er...yeah....nice to meet you...” TOP rubbed his back neck while smile shyly at the girl...
“Omo!!! I’m lucky today...Just moments ago I talked with Uknow san Tohoshinki..and then I meet the beautiful Prince Doll Jaejungsan and Keita san...and now TOP san.....i felt like I’m in a dream!”
“Wait...You see Jaejoong?” TOP smiles widely when he heard the girl words.
“Er..Yes?” The girl’s frowning when he saw TOP reaction.
“Which way that he goes?”
“Who?” The girl dumbfounded for moments.
“Jaejung Tohoshinki...”
“Er..there...” The girl pointed to the same way that she pointed to Yunho before.
“Thank you....” TOP bowed to her before left the poor fan stand dumbfounded.
“Eh?? Why everyone searching for Jaejung san today? uh? Aish!!! I should ask they signature before talked!” The girl suddenly remembers the same mistake she do before. She hissed while shake her head....

****************

Yunho was lead to the roof top of the building....He just assumed Keita and Jaejoong will be there......He felt devastated when he thinking Jaejoong being alone with Keita.

Yunho Pv
‘They got to be there.....You’ll die keita san when I found you!!’
End of pv

“Eh? Not in here?” Yunho sighed as soon as he realize the roof top was empty...He wondering around to make sure they really not in there.
“JAE....JOO..eh.....Yunho?” Yunho startled for moments when he heard his name was uttered by someone. He quickly turned to the door where panting TOP was looking at him with frowns face.
“TOP?? What are you doing here?”
“I think it’s the same reason why you are here too.” TOP smirked. Yunho suddenly remember something. He knows...it’s now or never...He want to do it in the right way this time. And this is absolutely the right time.
“Ok....Now let’s be honest to each other since it’s only two of us here.”
“I like the idea.....” TOP nodded since he sense the man have something to say to him. Yunho take a long breath before look straight to TOP...
“..I Love Jaejoong...”
“Well...nice confession...I Love Jaejoong too.....And I’m not going to step back.” TOP smirked....Yunho hold his fist while staring at the man smirked face......

*******************
A/n: Sorry...long delay for this one ne......Oh well..i’ve decide to finish this story first before I continue to my others story.....^_^..Anyway...Thanks for the previous comments guys....It’s really motivated me to write more...I don’t know...i kind of down this day....lost inspiration for moments.......Anyway..sorry I can’t reply to you guys previous comments for moments.....But I really read it and appreciate it, that’s why I continue to write this one....You guys comments is my inspiration to continue my story....^_^..Thank you so much ne....Dont forget to comments ne...^_^...