Chapter 20

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Yunho quickly followed Jaejoong step….However he lost track the beautiful figure when he bump with another figure that he recognize very well.
“You????” They unison said the words while pointed to each other.
“What are you doing here??” Yunho dragged the figure to the other side.
“Syshhh…slow down your voice…..” The figure closed Yunho mouth with his palm while look behind afraid people can hear and recognize they voice.
“Now answer me……” Yunho demand the answered while eyeing the man.
“er…stalking HyunJae?? The figure smile slyly.
“Aish..can you cut the name please….it like my names and…..forget about that…” Yunho sighed…
“Uhh? And what are you doing here?” The figure looked at him suspiciously.
“I was………” Yunho quickly run to the place that the last time he saw Jaejoong. He forget he supposed to talk with Jaejoong.
“What? Why are you run away? What are you looking for?” The figure who don’t know anything following him from behind.
“Aish shut up Jiyong…..too many question…Where that he go??….I thought he want to go to washroom….aish…” Yunho sighed while turned to his left and right….Jiyong scratching his head looking at the man in front of him.

****Yoosumin side****

The three hold their chin while looking at each other. It almost 20 minutes their ‘appa’ gone….
“I don’t have a good feeling rite now” Junsu suddenly said while holding his chest. Everytime Junsu said he have a bad feeling there must be something bad happened. Chang Min and Yoochun looked at each other…..They tried to think what the bad thing that could be happen rite now.
“Aish…I guess appa failed to talk with Umma again….” Chang min sighed.
“How did you know?” Yoochun asked at him curiously….Junsu also looked at him with frowned.
“Instinct……” Chang Min answered slyly while gives a peace sign to his two hyung. Junsu chuckle but the true is, he felt the same way too….
“Appa is sometimes is useless….” Chang Min continues his words while looking behind afraid if Yunho suddenly come back at the wrong time.
“You’re rite….we should followed him and not stuck here…..hey what the…” Yoochun looked behind when suddenly they were attacked by paper ball from behind. Junsu and Chang min try to dodge the paper ball…..
“Who’s throwing a ball paper at us??” Chang Min asked with a low whispered, afraid to disturb the other audience who really concentrate at the performance in front them.
“Aish…it’s too dark over here….” Junsu sighed while try to scanning the area with his maximum sight.
“Waits…I think I saw someone wave a hand to us…” Yoochun pointed at the hand that he saw.
“Uh??? Who’s that could be?” Chang Min and Junsu asked curiously.
“Lets go find out….” Yoochun stand up from his sit….The two following from behind.
“Looked……there are just like us…wear mask…sun glasses…..isnt that…” Junsu said as soon as they get closer at the place the group who wear a mask and sun glasses like them too.

“What take you guys so long to come over here…” They opened their mask reveal they face to them.
“Seungri, daesung…Taeyang…..what are you guy doing here?” Chang Mina asked excitedly.
“same intention like you guys…” Seungri answered while winked at him.
“You mean stalker? Who?” Yoochun asked innocently.
“Hyunjae….” The three answered unison. Chang Min, Junsu and Yoochun smiled when they hear their answer..
“Uhhh…you better change that when Yunho hyung come here…” Chang Min warning them with a smirked on his face. He still remembers how his hyung reaction hears the combination name moment ago.
“Uh…Yunho also here?” Taeyang asked while tried to spot Yunho in there. But of course he cant find him because he’s not right there for a moments.
“Where is he?” Daesung asked directly to Chang Min.
“We don’t know…he tried to go talk with Jae hyung moment ago but he stil didn’t comeback yet….”
“Really? Jiyong also didn’t come back from washroom since moment ago…”Seungri frowning.

“Talk about us?” Yunho voice startled them. The fact he was come back with Jiyong beside him shocked them more. Jiyong just smiled slyly at them.
“HYUNG….”
“Syshhhhh…Remember we’re still stalking them…..”
“Sorry…” The three slow down they voice.
“Anyway..did Boo already comeback to his seat?” Yunho asked while looking at TOP and Jaejoong sit.
“He just come back moment ago…..” Daesung answered him.
“Aish….!” Yunho sighed. Chang min patted his shoulder. Yunho looked at the magnae who grinning at him.
“You failed to meet him isn’t it?”
“Yah….i was about to talked with him when suddenly this man over here bumps with me…..” Yunho pointed at Jiyon who smile scratching his head.
“It’s mean you failed…” The three looked at him with helpless look.
‘What with that look?” He pouted…The Big Bang member laughed at his cute act. They never though the mighty DBSK leader have his second side.
“Nothing………….” They shrugged they shoulder and tried to ignored the pouted leader.

****TOP and Jaejoong side****

“Sorry for leaving you for a long time….” Jaejoong sit at his sit back while smile at the ma beside him.
“It’s ok…..by the way, you missed a lot scene now….” Top pointed to the stage. Jaejoong sighed…it’s true…he almost missed half of the performance…this all because the stupid security guard who show him a wrong way to the washroom…..plus, he guide him to the women washroom!!!
“Auwww….it’s ok..i’ll go again with Yu…The DBSK members….to watched this again” Jaejoong smile nervously…He almost said Yunho name moment ago.
“Ok then….anyway….we have the last place to go before we go to our dinner place…” SeungHyun smile bitter sweet at him…bitter because he heard the almost Yunho name being uttered by the angel, sweet when he covered it very well and smile cutely at him…
“Uh…another place?” Jaejoong frowned and looked at the man who smiled sheepishly at him
“Yeah…we still have a lot time…..”
“Ok…I just followed you today…..it’s you treat rite?” Jaejoong winked at him make Seunghyun laughed at him.
“Of course Jae baby…”
“Eawwww…don’t call me baby please…..” Jaejoong slapped his shoulder lightly before he giggled.
“Hahaha…ok…ok….”
“Let’s just go to our next place please…..i’m kind of bored rite now…beside I was already ‘lost’ while watching this performance…..” Jaejoong pouted while still looking at the stage. Seunghyun smile at the cute view in front of him.
“Are you sure?” Seunghyun asked to make sure his decision. Jaejoong nodded and smile at him back.
“Yes…very sure…lets go….” Jaejoong stand up from his chair and waited for the man beside him to stand too.
“Fine with me sweet….”

They move to the exit door. SeungHyun and Jaejoong was too occupied with they conversation until they didn’t realize when they pass 8 mans in the mask who wearing sunglasses in the theater looking at them. After confident that the couple is few meter away from them, the group that in the mask quickly run separated way to their car.

“Yah…see you guys over there…” Seung Ri yelled at them before he enter they car.
“Find the good spotted for us if you guys come earlier….” Chang min shouted back at him.
“Ok….but you guys do the same too if you guys who arrive early there…” Seungri wave his hand before their car move.
“Deal…”Chang min shouted while watching the car go.

****YunYoosumin car****

The three glances at each other when they saw their appa was silent and watching outside the window since moment ago. He’s just silent without a words and sometimes sighed.

“Hyung are you ok? You look so depress right now…..” Junsu asked with a concern voice. Yunho turned his face to Junsu, just then he realize the three eyes was looking at him with concern face.
“I’m ok….”He smile at them.
“Hyung….you can talked to us if you want to hyung….” Yoochun who driving take a time to glance at his hyung. Yunho sighed again…They are right…he need to take this out or he will be end up broken badly….
“It’s just after all this thing happened…..i felt….hm….” Yunho think for a while to describe his feeling to them.
“Guilty?” Yoochun tell what he guest.
“Nervous?” Junsu followed latter.
“Scared?” Chang Min continues the guest games. Yunho arched his eyebrow to the three…

“No…not..at all…..i think it’s just….love….” Yunho whispered slowly followed with his sighed.
“love?”The three said it unison.
“Yes..That’s what I felt….every times I see Jaejoong talked to TOP my heart felt the beat….the beat that I didn’t understand before…It’ felt like I want to snatched him away….” He explain what his feeling to the three who listening interestedly..
“it’s definitely love hyung…and you already done that one….You know the thing with ‘Snatched him away?” Chang min give his sly smile. The two grinning….
“Wait the minute….how did you now it Min?” Junsu asked while looking at their donsaeng who known as never been in love before….
“Erh…movie????” Chang Min answer while scratching his head.
“Helpless……….” Yoochun and Junsu said it together. Yunho laughed when he saw Chang min expression at that time.
“Yah! What that supposed to mean?” He slapped his two hyung shoulder…hm….could say hardly. The two groaning while glaring at him and rub the sore spot that they donsaeng just slapped.

“Go get a girl or man…..dont only hang out with your book, your laptop anymore….” Yoochun followed by Junsu famous laughed latter.
“Meannie……” Chang min stuck his tongue to his two hyung.
“Guys…enough with the bicker and shouting…we have a mission to do here….” Yunho have to interfere to less the tension between the three.
“Yeah rite…WAITS…..” Junsu suddenly shrieked while looking at
“What? what’s wrong? Do you forget anything?” Chang min asked curiously.
“No…no…Yunho hyung…you just admitted that you love Jae hyung to us!” Junsu explain it to them while smile widely to them…Finally the moments that they waiting for…
“I did? uh…..” Yunho scratched his head after realize he blurted out his real feeling to the three without he realize it.
“That’s rite! How come we didn’t realize it….” Yoochun shake his head few time before smile to the two.
“Hyung….dont worry we know it already…but with your conformation now…..we going to help you to get umma back. Trust us hyung…” Junsu smile at him while patted his shoulder softly.

“We’re here…. Geong Dong Hills…” Yoochn parked his car beside the restaurant…
“You’re the best Yoochun hyung!” Chang Min kissed his cheek before he run to the inside of the restaurant.
“That kids………..”
“Lets go…” They get out from the car after Chang min come out from the restaurant bring his burger and popcorn in they hands…He beam happily to the three.
“How you going to eat it with your mask covering your mouth min?”
“Uh? I don think about that…”
“Now let me help you think…go put the food in the car so you can eat it latter..” Yunho said at him while glaring at him.
“Auww….do I have too?”
“Now minnie…”
“Aish…Yes appa….”

“Guys over here….” They saw the other group was waving they hands to them.
“Where are they?.” Yunho asked immediately as soon as they arrived there.
“There…..on the telescope area…” Tayeang pointed to the two figure who only few meter away from them.
“Ah…look…Seunghyun hand at Jaejoong waist……..” Jiyong shrieked. They quickly run towards him to get the better view.
“He sure take any chance his have don’t he?”Taeyang grinning.
“ert…..” Junsu and chang min said the words unison..
“Hey what the different, Yunho doing the same too” Jiyong pointed at Yunho who absolutely shocked with what he saw that time.
“It’s the different….beside Yunho is our appa….” Chang Min answered slyly made the others smile too.
“Aish whatever….” Jiyong defeated while continue looking at the scene.

*******TOP and Jaejoong side******

“This was beautiful SeungHyun……….” Jaejoong shrieked like a kid.
“Yeah…you know, when I stress or distress this is the place that I’ll go…the green environment really calms my heart…” SeungHyun smiled watching the wide smile on the angel face.
“Really? wow…I never been here before…”
“Lets me show you my favorite scene…”Seunghyun stand behind Jaejoong and take the chance slipped his arms to Jaejoong waist. Jaejoong fidgeting for a moment before he relax in the man arms….seunghyun smile when the man accepted his touched. He slowly bend down to the telescope at the same level with Jaejoong face while adjust the way the telescope at….
“Here…there…the building….” Seunghyun pointed the building to him.
“Its beautiful…what building it’s that?” Jaejoong eyes sparkling while looking at him.
“You’ll found out it latter”
“Auww can I found out now….” Jaejoong pouted make Seunghyun laughed at him.
“Geez..you pouting lips killing me….ok..it’s where we’ll have our dinner tonight….”
“Really?” Jaejoong asked excitedly. Seunghyun nodded at him.
“Comes…let’s walk around here…there’s a lot place I want to show you….” Seunghyun take his hand and lead him to go to other places.

****dbsk and Bigbang side****

Yunho hold his fist tightly after saw Seunghyun slipped his hand at Jaejoong waist…He curse the man inside his head….The next scene that he saw really blast his jealousy! He can’t take it anymore when he saw Seunghyun bend down his face at the same level at Jaejoong face….they face so close….and..and…ARGHHHH…he shouted and quickly stand up from the bush that where they hiding.
“THAT”S IT I’M OUT OF HERE….” Yunho stand up and walked from the group. Yosumin was shocked with they appa sudden outburst…..
“Yoochun go…..followed him” Junsu pushed Yoochun to followed they appa quickly.
“Roger!!!” Yoochun quickly followed they leader who already few meter away from him. The big bang members smiled at them…..
“What??? “Sumin looked at the four man who grinning at them.
“YUNJAE IS REAL!!” They said it together…
“SYSHHHHH…..You guys tried to attracted fans don’t you??” Junsu make a signal to keep quiet by putting his fingers on his lips.
“Oppss sorry…..anyway…we are rite? don’t you?” Jiyong asked excitedly.
“What’s the point to denied it if guys already know the true!” Junsu sighed…He thinks there’s no pointed to hide it since Yunho reaction was so obvious.
“We know it!” They said it unison again….
“But…why Yunho hyung let Jaejoong hyung dating with Seunghyun if they are true couple?” Seungri asked the two with frowned in his face.
“That’s the problem!” Chang min and Junsu answered together.
“Uh??” The four looking at them with curious faces.
“This two idiot keep they feeling to each other for so long…and no one want to tell they true feeling or confess to each other..” Junsu and Chang min sighed.
“You mean….” Seungri about to say something when Chang Min cut his words immediately.
“Yeah…..they don’t want to risk everything..This group, family, management….Their mind never been so simple!”
“Ooo………..” The four nodded…
“It’s going to be hard to them…Especially to Yunho” Jiyong touching his chin and looking at s and his friends.
“You’re right…and with competitor like Seunghyun…hm…I don’t know….got to wait and see” Chang min sighed…..he know nothing that they can’t do except from waiting….
“But I think it’s going to end soon….” Junsu smirked….
“What do you mean Junsu?” The big bang members quickly asked him.
“Wait and see guys….wait and see….” junsu smile and slowly waked out from the bush….Then he frowning while looking at them….
“What’s wrong?” Taeyang asked him after sense the frowning on his face…
“Yeah hyung…what’s wrong?” Chang min asked him again when he saw Junsu like thinking something…
“Min….Yoochun and Yunho hyung leave us two here!” Chang min panic and quickly jump out from the bush…
“What????? aish my food!!!!!!.......i didn’t taste it yet…” Chang Min pouted. The big bang member laughed at Chang min reaction……..Yeah…who care about food in this time when they don't have a transportation to go back rite now?? Junsu just shake his head few time before give his smacked to his donsaeng head…..

*********************
A/n: It's been so loong rite? Anyway...new update..;)

to Puchai: Jumping-jumping *geje*-Nice words....lovey dovey will be right after this chapter....

to vianne :Thanks for reading my story...and thanks for the comments too...oh yeah...i like the poster too...it's made by one of the reader...Junwonshi...credit for you...:)

to la_rose: Hahaha...he didnt meet Jongie instead he meet Jiyong...lol...they will confess to each other soon....Yunho is in the edge of his jelousy rite now....And yeah...finally he admitted he love to Jongie in front of his childs (without realize it)....

to silent_reader : New update for you...:)