Chapter 5

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
One and half hour latter Yoochun and Junsu comeback bring all the thing he needs. He starts to cook at the kitchen while the two rest at the living room. He decides to cook a few dishes for they lunch today. He happily doing this cooking because he can forget his problem and enjoying his times. He looks at the times. It almost 12.16 pm. He starts preparing all the ingredient he needs. About one hour latter everything was perfectly ready in the dinning table. He arranges the plate, spoon and fork nicely on the table before he calls the boys to take their dinner.

“Junsu, Yoochun lunch time.” He yells from the dinning tables before he move to his room. He slowly open the door and look at the figure that sleep on it. He sits beside him and caresses the figure hairs. The figure stirs and opens his eyes and look at him. Then he smile.
“Boojae? How are you feelings now?”
“I’m definitely fine Yun. How’s your sleep?” Jaejoong cup Yunho cheek and pinch it softly.
“Great…the best sleep I ever had! If I can’t sleep at night can I go to you? Your hand is like sedative that make someone sleep immediately!” Jaejoong chuckle and smile to him.
“You’re funny. We should have our lunch now. it’s already late.”
“Boojae….You smell good.”
“Uh??”
“Curry….i guest.” Jaejoong laugh.
“Yeah chicken curry menu for today. Hurry up wake up now. Then we can take our lunch together.”
“Where are you going?” Yunho rub his eyes then look at him with questioning face.
“I need to call ChangMin then I’ll meet you at the dinning room ok.” He grabs his phone and put it in his pant pocket before move to the door.
“Boojae…..”
“Yes?”
“Thanks for stay with me until I sleep”
“You welcome and thanks to you too for take care and check my body temperature for every hour last night.”
“You know?”
“Yeah…Yoochun told me everything.”
“Never mind of that you are my friend and my members. I need to take care of you. Its one of leader responsibility rite?”
“You are absolutely rite!” Jaejoong force him self to smile. Gosh…..its….Ouch!

Jaejoong lean at the door after he closed it. He touches his heart. ‘Its hurt!”

Jaejoong pv
Leader responsibility. Yeah rite….i forgot about it. What do I expect? Duh! Wake up Jaejoong…Wake up from your dream land. Don’t expect anything from him anymore. Just give up the feelings. You will hurt your self! Should I do that? Should I give up?
end of pv

He gathers his emotion back and quickly moves towards Changmin rooms. He knocks the door for a few times but still no answer from inside… he open the door and look inside. He saw Changmin on the bed with ears phone in his both ears and concentrate his attention to the laptop in front of him. He didn’t realize Jaejoong was inside his room. Jaejoong slowly move to the younger man bed and peeking what he looking at.

“OH MY GOD! CHANGMIN!!!!”
“Uh? hyung??? aish…..” Chang min quickly turns off his laptop and flash cute smile to his hyung.
“Why did you do that?” Jaejoong look at him sharply.
“Do what?” he pretend don’t know what Jaejoong talking about.
“Duh…don’t play innocent here!” Jaejoong smack his head lightly.
“What’s wrong Boojae?” Yunho come in while frowning at Jaejoong.
“He..he…he..argh!!!”
“he watch again?” Yunho try to guess what Jaejoong tries to say.
“Yah…I’m not…I have a new hobbies now.” Chang min defends his self.

“So what is it?” Yunho knitted his eyes brow while Chang min turn on back his laptop and show his master pieces to Yunho.
“That’s cute.” Yunho smile widely while wink at Changmin. Jaejoong widen his eyes to his leadershi action. This is not definitely the reaction that he expects from his leadershi. He turn to look at the picture that they ‘pointing’ as cute.
“Yah! Why I’m wearing a skirt here? How did you get the idea? Yah Jung Yunho you supposed to advice him or angry at him”
“This one better.” Yunho ignore him and point to other picture Jaejoong girl version.
“Yah!! Aish…this is crazy!” Jaejoong sigh and puffed his cheek.
“What’s going on here? We are starving down there!” Yoochun and Junsu come towards them.
“Changmin is Photoshop Jaejoong picture into the girl?” Junsu is squeaking loudly with laugh when he saw variety Jaejoong girl picture version in Changmin laptop.
“Yah…that’s pretty.” Yoochun stimulus comments the picture.
“I want that.” Junsu point to the picture.
“No..no…I already want that first.” Yunho and Junsu glare at each other.
“CHANGMIN TURN OFF YOUR LAPTOP AND ALL OF YOU OUT TO DINNING ROOM NOW!” With the order from the umma they dash out quickly to the dinning room.
“Min saves all the picture to my pen drive tonight!” Yunho slowly whisper to Changmin on the way to the dinning room.
“Yah…I heard you Jung Yunho!” Jaejoong look at him with disbelief.

In the dinning tables

They sit and behave their self in front of the food. They look at each other before Junsu and Yoochun start giggling.
“Yah….Jaejoong hyung you so cute like that!” they try to teasing the sulking umma in front of them. Jaejoong ignore them and bite his lower lips.
“Yah…Chagiya…” Yunho try to persuade him with sweet words.
“Don’t Chagiya me….eat.” without any words they start eat. They look at each other 1….2….3….4…5….second latter everyone burst with laugh including Jaejoong. That’s rite they are happy family and they know they umma can’t stand to angry or sulking for too long. That’s what they like about their Umma.
“Minnie….no dessert for you tonight!”
“Ummaa…….”
“Don’t umma me. it’s your punishment! by the way Minnie, I want the first picture. Save it for me.”
“UHHH???” The four chocked by the sup that they slurp while looking at him.

After the launch, they all gather on the living room watching some dvd that Yoochun buy a moment ago. Jaejoong is still in the kitchen washing the dishes. Yoochun offer to wash the dish but he refuse him to do it. He ending shoo them all to the living room while he washing the dishes. While he washes the dish, suddenly he feels a pair hand in his waist. He didn’t have to guess who hand it is, he know and familiar with the warmth already.

“You need anything Yun?” He looks at Yunho and continues his job.
“Boojae why are you refuse when Yoochun offer to wash the dishes for you? You know, you spoil us a lot”
“Yun ah, I like doing this. It’s the way I release my tension.”
“Should I help you then?” He offers. Jaejoong suddenly feel vibrate in his right pant before he answer the question.
“Wait…can you help me to take my phone in my right pocket pant? my hand still wet” Yunho gladly to do it so.

Yunho startled when he sees the id caller in that phone. “My Love TOP”. he staring at the id caller again. His blood suddenly boiling to 100 degree.
“Who is that?” Jaejoong missed the look on the leadershi face. He too concentrates rinse plate in his hand.
“hm??”
‘The caller?” he raises his eyes brow when he see the man space out.
“Oh rite the caller. It’s TOP.” Jaejoong frowning at him.
“TOP? Are you kidding me? How does he get my number?” Jaejoong scratch his head try to remember if he had give his number to TOP.
“How do I know? Why don’t you ask him?” Yunho help to put the phone on Jaejoong right ear.
“Hey SeungHyun. How did you get my number?” Yunho put his chin on Jaejoong shoulder listening to the conversation too.

“Hey to you too sweet. I borrow your phone last night remember? Oh and I also put my number in your caller list.” TOP chuckled in the other lines.
“Yeah rite…I forget. Thanks?” He smiles shyly.
“How are you today?”
“I’m fine.”
“Hey listen….do you free tonight?” Yunho gulp when he heard the question from TOP. He quickly finds a way to distract Jaejong attention.
“Uh?” Yunho come out with tickling his waist.
“Yah…Yun…stop it.” Jaejoong giggled while try to escape from Yunho tickle hand.
“I’m sorry…what is it again?”
“er….never mind. I just want to ask you something. May i?” TOP get pissed now when he know that Yunho also there with the angel. But he’ll not give up easily like that. He also has a plan.

“Sure.” Jaejoong answer without hesitate.
“Are you and…Yunho..i mean Yunjae real?” Jaejoong hand stop from wash the plate and he turn to look at Yunho before he answers the question. Yunho pretend not to hear the question. He raise his eye brow to Jaejoong and smile nervously to him. Jaejoong sigh.
“Why did you ask?” He feels a little bit uncomfortable every time people ask him the question.
“I….I just need to know it. I heard you two only best friends and not like the other said. Is it true?”
“Fine then why did you try finds out your self?” Jaejoong chuckle. He definitely don’t want to answer the question especially when Yunho is only centimeter away from him.
“Oh come on. Please tell me the true.”
“Hehehe…It’s not fair if I tell you because I believe there a lot of people want to know what the true behind our relationship.” Finally he comes up with a good reason. Yeah, standard answer each time people ask him about they relationship.

“Geez….You hurt my heart.” He chuckle.
“oh~~~ don’t be.” Jaejoong answer with giggle.
“oh about my early question. Are you free tonight?” The question startled him. Jaejoong gulp… ‘Isn’t he sound like he wants to ask me for a date?’ he thought for the moment.
“Tonight? Why?” He felt shiver in his spine when he remember they conversation in the living room moment ago.
“Can we meet? Like have a dinner together?” ‘I thought so!’ he screams in his head.
“Dinner? hm…I’ve a better idea. Why not Big Bang come to ours house tonight? We can have a dinner together. I’m sure it’s will be more fun!” The idea suddenly popped out in his head.
“Chagiya….we on the Lee Soo Man Villa don’t forget it.” TOP gritted his teeth, he know Yunho purposely interrupt in that conversation and bring the sweet words to make him irritated. Well definitely he successes to do that.

“Yeah rite, I forgot. We currently stay at the villa for one week. So can you guys come here among 8.30pm like that? You know the Villa rite? The same last night villa.”
“Er…sure. Are you with Yunho?” the man smirked in other line.
“Yeah..he help me washing the dishes.” Jaejoong answer while eyeing the man behind his back doing nothing then holds the phone.
“Oh…say my regard to him. Got to go. See you tonight sweet”
“See you tonight too.”

“Sweet? Yucccckkkk” Yunho mocking him. Jaejoong laugh and look at him.
“You don’t mind they’re coming tonight rite?”
“No…it will be fun. I personally want to know more about them.”
“Thanks”
“For what?”
“Holding the phone for me? lets go inside. Oh I forget. There are Blueberry and strawberry pudding in fridge that I made while ago. Can you bring it inside? I’m sure Chang min want to eat it now. Let me make the Lemonade juice for us to drink while enjoying the movie.”

Meanwhile at the living room.

Chang min lay at the sofa while Junsu and Yoochun lying on the floor concentrate watching the romance movie that they bought moment ago.
“pudding times” Yunho put the pudding in the middle.
“YES my favorite pudding.” Changmin shouts happily.
“Where is jaejoong hyung.” Yoochun ask curiously.
“He still in the kitchen made something for us to drink.” Yunho take one of the blueberry pudding and quickly munching it.
“oh…that’s why I love Jae Umma.” Yoochun say it sweetly. Make the two nodded.
“oh I have a news to tell you guys.” Yunho remember about the plan tonight.
“What is it?” They ask eagerly.
“We have a visitor tonight.” He smiles to them. To be honest he doesn’t have any choice. It’s the better choice he has then let Jaejoong go out with the TOP guy. At least if they meet here he still can monitor Jaejoong from the far.
“Who?” Chang min asks excitedly.
“Big Bang” he announces happily to them.
“WHATTTT?” They shout together while look at each other and then look at Yunho who look startled with they reaction.

“You guys not happy about it?” He asks innocently.
“How can we be happy when someone tries to snatching our umma away?” Changmin words knock his sense.
“Uh?” He scratches his head. ‘Well they also already sense the danger’ Yunho thought.
“Wrong move hyung! You shouldn’t let him close to Jaejoong hyung” Yoochun shake his head and look sadly at Yunho.
“What’re you guys talking about?” he pretended to be dumbfounded in the conversation.
“Don’t worry hyung we will support you. Our vote with you” Junsu patted Yunho shoulder while smile at him.
“What vote?” Jaejoong suddenly come out from kitchen caring a jug of lemonade juice with him.
“er…nothing Jae hyung.” Yoochun stiffened and glare at the younger one while the younger one look at Junsu who pretending enjoying his pudding.
“By the way, tonight we will have a visitor. Behave your self and please don’t make any mess ok?” Jaejoong said with his mothering tone.
“Yesssss Umma.”The three quickly answer while Yunho try to hold his laugh.
“Aish….you guys….” he shake his head while continue to pour the juice in the glasses.