Chapter 14

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“Yunho hyung…hm…..we manage to take this picture from the reporter.” Junsu handing the big envelop to Yunho.
“That’s ok. Thank you guys.”
“So….hm….when you going to introduce that pretty girl to us” Yoochun question startled the two older.
“er…hm…”Jaejoog fidget while looking at Yunho.
“Soon….but I think you guys will likes her.” Yunho’s answer somehow makes Jaejoong more uncomfortable.
“Hm how do you so sure about it?” Junsu widen his eyes.
“Where did you guys meet?” Chang min asks interestedly.
“How old is she?” Yoochun asks again while smile sheepishly to Yunho.
“er..hm…” This time Yunho lost his word after been attack by sudden question from the three.
“Guys…give him a break. he’s still shock with the news.” Jaejoong give his nervous smile while looking at the three.
“wait the second…., last night…did you…did you guys go out last night together? Jae hyung, Yunho hyung?” Damn..jaejoong curse in his head, why does this genius Chang Min have to remember about it?
“Er…well…hm…..”Yunho’s stuttered while looking at Jaejoong who also looking at him.
“Like Yunho said before, its important thing and that’s why we can’t tell you guys anything about it.” Jaejoong’s answer behalf of Yunho who still in dazed by s attitude.
“Oh…come on Jae hyung….it’s just us.” Junsu’s look at him suspiciously.
“Something fishy here…I can smell it. spill it out hyung deul….” Chang min tapped his chin while give a grin smile to his two hyung.
“No. find out it your self!” The three grin evilly toward the two.
“Boojae ah…you just give them a permission to investigate us.”
“oh crap!” Jaejoong patted his head. Great just great! It’s like he dig his own grave when he give the permission to investigate them. This three is not ordinary detective. THEY ARE CARZIEST DECTECTIVE you’ll ever know. Yunho just can sigh while patted Jaejoong shoulder. He still remember how the bathroom story 2 years ago give him a chill situation.
“we have to do something.” Jaejoong look at Yunho and Yunho nodded his head agree with whatever ‘thing’ in Jaejoong mind.

When they arrived at home the three donsaeng a.k.a s and new form group detectives quickly run towards Junsu, Chang Min and Yunho shared room. Yunho is about to follow them when suddenly Junsu closed the door right in front of his face. He look at the memo they stick in front of the door- PRIVATE DISCUSSION> NO ENTRY FOR YUNJAE. He chuckle while looked at Jaejoong who also giggling with what he reads.

“Aish this three…”
“Boojae ah…why can we just tell them?”
“You really want to tell them?”
“its ok with me.”
“are you sure?”
“hm…I’m not really sure exactly but….”
“Don’t you want to find out what they’re going to do?” Jaejoong smile evilly to Yunho.
“You mean, you also planning to tell them?” Jaejoong wink at him.
“Let’s give them one day. After that we tell them everything.” Yunho nodded while smile at Jaejoong too.

The next morning…..

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHO DO THIS?” Jaejoong voice echo in the house. Yunho quickly wake up from is bed and run to the source of the voices. He look at Jaejoong and then to the living room. The book is every where in the living room not to mention the dirty mugs and plate on the floor. The crumble of cookies can be seen from the living room to the kitchen. Disc game scratch on the sofa and the floor while the tv is still switch on. And how exactly the psp controller end up at the dining table?

“What the hell happened here?” Yunho widen his eyes.
“Where are those three? I’m going to kill them” Yunho manage to hug Jaejoong from behind before he dash to Yunho sharing room with Chang Min and Junsu.
“Boo relax. They’re still sleep. I think they are stay up last night. We talk to them when they are wake up ok?” He tries to soothing the angry man. without knowing the angry man turn to blushing man when he realize Yunho had hug him with half -topless which is without his cloths on.
“Er…you can let me go now.” Yunho blushing when he realize they position. He scratch his head while try to hide his blushing face too- I forget to wear my cloths. It must be happen because I was too panicked when I heard Boojae voices!
“Er..hmm…sorry.” come a weak whisper from him. Jaejoong nodded furiously. His anger turns to 0 Celsius suddenly.
“How about we’re jogging together today? I get my cloth first. Wait for me ok?” Jaejoong nodded again. He suddenly lost his voices while Yunho just smiling with his reaction.

20 minute latter Yunho and Jaejoong walk together in the park beside they apartment.
“Boojae ah..are you still angry?”
“Er..yeah..a little bit.”
“so….what punishment you decide to give them?”
“Erhm….i don’t know…still no ideas yet. I think it latter.”
“Boojae ah..do you think it’s the right decision o tell them the true?”
“Yun…..they are our family, remember? They are the one will be with us, cover us, help us with every problem that we have. I think, it’s the better ideas to tell them the true. They can help us through this problem, TOGETHER! we can trust them Yun..trust me”
“Boojae ah…thank you. You know what, I feel great to have you as my adviser.”
“HAHAHA….you got to pay me latter.”
“Anytime boo…anytime….”They smile sweetly to each other while enjoying morning breeze at the park.

“Should we start jogging now?” Yunho ask when they walking almost for half hour now.
“Er…yeah I guess. let start it now. Lets race who arrives at the house first” Jaejoong stuck his tongue and speed up leave Yunho dumbfounded behind.
“Hey wait for me. Aish…that’s not fair” Yunho quicken his speed try to catch the man who already far in front of him.

They arrive at their apartment panting hard. Still playing and teasing with each others.
“Turtle” Jaejoong snorted when they arrive in front the door of they apartment..
“Snail” Yunho replied while laughing at him.
“Cheating….”Jaejoong fight back with pouted in his face.
“Cheating? You’re the one who leave me behind.” Yunho try to control his laugh when he saw the beautiful man pouted in front of him.
“Yah! You use short cut way….unfair! it’s called cheating snails.”
“HAHAHAHA….isn’t you the snail one?.” He cant stand it anymore. he burst with laughs while Jaejoong rolled his eyes to him.
“Stop laughing at me.” Jaejoong pouted while Yunho continue laughing at him.
“You know….you always have a nice term to use!”
“Hmuff” Jaejoong puff his check and walk quickly to the door. When he and Yunho were inside, he suddenly freezes at his track while looking at their living room. Yunho smile widely while patting his friend shoulder.

“Oh, hyung you guys back already?” Junsu who just finish arranged the book and the cd back to it places sit beside Yoochun who laying deadly on the floor with Chang Min. They look exhausted and still panting hard.
“Jae hyung….hungry~~~” Chang min whine while patted his stomach. Jaejoong without any words move towards the kitchen. The three look at each other while gulps with their umma cold reaction. They turn to Yunho who smile sheepishly at them.
“what a great way to enjoy our holiday today. Nice work you guys. I never though you guys good in cleaning house too.”
“Yunho hyung~~~”The three whining at him while he just laughing.
“Aish…Yunho hyung stop teasing us.” Junsu pouted.
“Hahaaha ok.”
“Yunho hyung, are Jae hyung still angry at us?”Chang min whisper to Yunho and then looking at the kitchen to spot ‘umma’ which currently busy chopping something loudly.
“Find out your self.”
“Aish…..hyung….it didn’t help at all.” this time, Changmin turn to pouted.
“What…at least I give you guys warning earlier. Did I?”
“Yah..with message CLEAN THE LIVING ROOM! OR…its sound threat to us hyung.” Yoochun rubbing his aching muscles while glaring at Yunho.
“it’s better then Umma of the house smack you guys isn’t it? or he can torture you guys from another way, example…hm..foods?”
“Aish…Ok. We thank you for that.” Chang min say defeated with his hyung facts (especially the food part).
“Well…I think I deserve to know what happened last night in this living room.”
“We will explain hyung but only with Jae hyung presence here too.” Yoochun answered him while looking at his two members who nodded agreed with him.
“Oh he will be glad to heard that.” Yunho smirked.

Nice fried rice smells filling every corner of the room. They know the smell comes from the kitchen. Chang min look excitedly while the two patted they stomach. It’s a tortures morning for them after use all they energy in early morning doing all the core home work. All they want now is a great breakfast that can regain their energy back.
“Waaaa nice smells.” Chang Min’s already drooling with the smell that comes from the kitchen. 15 minutes latter, all the foods nicely arrange on the tables. Yunho’s helping Jaejoong early ago with setting the tables for them. He knows the other members have lost their energy to move so he volunteered to help Jaejoong when he saw the man busy to prepared breakfast for them. Yunho’s watching s in the living room which still rest on the sofa and look very tired. He smiles again when he scanning the living room areas. The living room transformed to the clean and neat one different with what he saw earlier ago. He even can see his own shadow on the floor!
“Finish day dream?”
“Oh…BooJae. i..er spacing out for a moment.”
“Yeah..i can see that. by the way you can call our three little brat to take they breakfast now” He look the figure disappear in the kitchen again.

Yunho pv
O..our? Did it’s sound like…they are…real family? like they are ‘our’ Childs? Aish……..
end pv

He sigh softly and then he smile again. Jaejoong always be Jaejoong. He didn’t even know his words can bring a lot effect to the taller man that blushing like red tomato rite now.
“Guys…breakfast times.” The three quickly run to the dinning table and take their seat quickly while watching the foods in front of them. Yunho follow them take his usual place while waiting Jaejoong come from the kitchen bringing the last dishes. Jaejoong put the dish and sit at his usual place beside Chang Min. The three quickly low down they head automatically when he sit on his chair. Jaejoong smirked when he saw the three reactions.
“Lets eat” Yunho finally speak after the long silent moment.
“Wait before that…er..Jae hyung we are sorry for this morning.” Yoochun apology behalf of his two donsaeng.
“Sorry for what?” Jaejoong pretend didn’t understand what Yoochun said while looking at them.
“Hm…for makes the living room mess.” Chang Min answered still lowers his head down.
“And?”
“For our bad behaviors.” Junsu answered while looking at him then look at his bowl.
“hm…I will accept your guys apology with one condition.” Jaejoong answer with a little smile to them.
“We will do anything hyung.” The three look at each other and nodded they head agree with whatever punishment that they will get letter.
“Good. I tell you guys latter. Lets continue to eat.” Yunho smile listening to the conversation. ‘ah….Such a nice family’ ;)

After eat they gather at the leaving room. Yoochun insist them to be there to show them something. Yunho and Jaejoong sit in front of the tv while Chang min ready with some disc in his hands. Junsu begin after got the signal from Yoochun and Chang Min.
“Hyung the reason why we cant sleep last night is…hm..we do some research about Yunho new girl and we found a few evidence that we need to fulfill our curiosity.” The two eldest jaw drops open.
“You got to be kidding me!” Yunho almost scream and almost yelled shocked with what they had told him. Jaejoong’s sure in the same situation with him but still manage to control his emotions.
“You guy don’t have anything to do then this?” Jaejoong rolled his eyes to the three men who smile sheepishly at him.
“Well…we decide to start our investigation earlier since we got two day holiday. So, why not we use the time that we had rite? We are going to reveal what we found from our investigation last night.” Yoochun give the signal to Chang min to start playing the dvd for them.

Jaejoong and Yunho start sweating from what they saw. A few clips of they holding hand, Smile to each other, playing with each other, scene when they are at the shop, and there are even few scene shoot that look like they are ‘kissing’each others! ‘Damn that camera man! He’s sure knows how to take the best angle to took a picture’ Yunho curse in his head. Jaejoong gasp while he saw a few moment that made him feel nervous and also remember sensation of that night. ‘it’s the same feeling!’ Jaejoong’s thought in his mind. He holds his chest feeling the heart beat that beats uncontrollably. He cant help but feel the same feeling like the day it happened before, especially the scene when Yunho made him wear the beanie and the scarf under the street lamp. After about one hour the show finally ends. The two obviously still in shocks with every moment they show.

Jaejoong pv
Wow…that was freaking out embarrassing moment that I ever saw! We did all that in that night? aish…all the scene look like we are real couple! We are just acting that time rite? aish may be we are to concentrate with that idea! Man we are too good to be actors. Now I know why they’re misunderstood us! Stupid….how can we give so much emotion in every scene that they catch? I know he just pretend, but after look at all this clip I cant help from thinking and hope for every feeling and every emotion that he show towards me that night was real…………
End of pv

Yunho pv
My heart felt like explode with every moment that I saw. It’s….look…too….real…every emotion, every body language…it’s seem too real to me. Oh God! How I wish that everything that night was real……… but I know one thing is real…………my feeling. I don’t need to fake it to show it to him. And sometimes while watching this clip, its make me afraid with my self especially the way that I show my emotions towards him. I had fallen too deep with him.….
End of pv

“Hyung deul…are you guys ok? hello….” Chang min wave his hand in front their two eldest who look totally lost.
“wow…this…impressive guys. You guys really do a good job. Why not after this you guys go register to FBI or CSI something. You guys sure have a talent.” Yunho give his sarcastically comment after comeback from his shock.
“HAHAHA…...it’s very funny hyung. Hold on second. We still didn’t do our conclusion rite? Chang Min, is your jobs.” Yoochun point to chang min who ready stand in front his two eldest hyung that sit on the sofa.
“Thank you Chun hyung….so as the conclusion, based on the evidence, the clip and the picture that we download from the internet last night, we conclude that….Yunho hyung have a relationship with the girl. We meant true relationship”
“But…”
“Aha..aha…don’t try to object Yunho hyung. we still didn’t finish to conclude it all yet.” Chang Min smirked while give his evil smile.
“Let just listen Yun.” Jaejoong patted Yunho shoulder softly to calm the man beside him.
“well..since Jae hyung also in the crime scene….” Chang min continues.
“hey…I’m not in the clip ok?” Jaejoong quickly interrupt his words while rolled his eyes to him.
“Yeah…but we’re sure you are there to because….” Chang min gulps when he saw dangerous aura come from his favorite hyung.
“Because what?” Jaejoong asked impatiently. Chang min played a few scene and pause exactly at the time the ‘girl’ make Yunho wear ‘her’ scarf by put it around Yunho neck that almost show ‘her’ all face.
“When we look closely at the ‘girl’ picture, we found something that very interesting and it something directly connecting to Jae hyung.” Jaejoong frown same with Yunho.

“M…M..me?” Jaejoong point at his self while the magne is nodded.
“Yes. We believe you are there too.”
“Aish….stop this CSI game and go to your guys’ conclusion now. I have a lot thing to do after this.” Yunho almost lost his patient now.
“Ok…ok…from the evidence and the close up picture that we have here, we conclude that the girl that with Yunho hyung that night is….Jaejonng hyung…………SISTER. Well, she look a little bit like Jae hyung especially the lips.”
“stop the crap guys….this is so funny. Man you guys sure wasting the times.” Jaejoong burst with laugh follow by Yunho.
“Err….we are wrong? aish…..” Junsu Chang min and Yoochun’s frowning while looking at them still laughing so hard.
“Definitely! I can sure you guys that girls is not my sister.” Jaejoong answer while looking at the three.
“Definitely is wasting times!” Yunho repeat jaejoong words while give his smirked to the three men who pouted in front of them.
“Ok…ok…enough playing. we should do others thing now. Yeah…oh…and Chang Min, Junsu and Yoochun, I already think something for your guys punishment today.” Jaejoong winked at them while the three jaw drop open.
“Jae hyung~~~~~” The three unison said it while looking at him.
“Here…take this. Go buys everything that I’ve list inside. it’s our stock for this month.” Jaejoong hands them a paper list that he write last night. he actually planning to do a shopping for home supply today.
“That it’s?” After read the list Yoochun look at him.
“Yeah…its not enough? You guys want me to add it more?” He asked jokingly to them who quickly shook they head.
“er..NO..NO..”
“Then what are you guys waiting for? I can’t make lunch if I didn’t have all the thing by this afternoon or You guys prepare to have lunch at outside today?”
“Ah…JAE HYUNG FOOD…MOVE…MOVE…” Chang min stood quickly while clap his hand.
“Hey…Min….” Jaejoong and Yunho laugh when they show the scene Changmin drags Yoochun and Junsu out to the door. when the door closed and finally they are two only left, they look at each other and smile awkwardly.

“So…hm..what we should do now boojae? Should we tell them now?”
“I’ve a better idea. Do you still have the cloths with you?”
“Oh yeah…..i forgot. Jun Won give it back to us as hm…present memory for our first date.”
“First date?” Jaejoong glare at Yunho who smile nervously.
“Yah…don’t look at me like that…..”
“Aish..Jun Won hyung…remember me to kill him when we see him again. By the way…let’s play the game with the kids!”
“What game?” Yunho asked back while Jaejoong winked at him while move to his room.

******************
A/N: Sorry I cant reply any message now I’m in hurry to go somewhere else today. I reply it tomorrow k…Thanks for whoever that comments in previous chapter…I really appreciate it a lot.