Chapter 40

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
The three keep fidgeting on their seat. Junsu playing with his finger while biting his lower lips. Yoochun sighed for almost..well he also lost count how many time he sighed since hours ago. ChangMin munching his potato chips while his eyes keep watching the entrance door.
“Aish....What take Yunho hyung so long?” Yoochun blurted out the question. The two sighed together with him.
“Hey...wait.....isn’t that....” Chang Min dropped his potato chip while pointed to the door. The two quickly looked at the door.
“JAEJOONG HYUNG!!!” The three shouthed together while run towards him.
“Yah....Yah...what’s wrong with you guys?” Jaejoong was startled with the warmth welcoming by the three members. He’s frowning at them. They seem very supicious. Jaejoong thought.
“Where’s Yunho hyung?” Chang Min asked while look behind Jaejoong as jaejoong will hide Yunho behind him.
“Uh? Isn’t he supposed to be with you guys?” Jaejoong asked the three back.
“Er...well.....” They smile sheepishly. Yoochun scratched his head, Junsu rubbed his back neck while Chang Min...hm...gone for while to the counter to buy other potato chips...

“Hm...i don’t like your guys expression rite now...Spilled it out” Jaejoong tapped his foot on the floor waiting one of them to speak.
“Yunho hyung tried to find you hyung...” Chang Min answerd as soon as he come back from bought his potato chips.
“Eh? But why?” Jaejoong knitted his eyebrows.
“Well....we saw Keita san dragged you away....and....” Yoochun pause for moments when he saw Jaejoong gasped....
“Ah that! Well...Keita san asked me to accompany him to choose a present for Ryuichi san for last minutes since the idiot forget too buy present for his own members. Anyway, we just go to the close supermarket around the corner of this building to find his present. that’s all..” Jaejoong grin while smile sheepishly at them.
“Aish...you should tell us first hyung...” The three groan together while glared at their clueless Umma.
“Yah...how am I supposed to tell you guys when Keita San just dragged me away like that?” Jaejoong glared back at the three while put his hand on his hips.
“You got the point there...” Chang Min snapped his finger while Junsu and Yoochun nodded.
“Aish..now we lost Yunho hyung...” Junsu sighed. The two keep silent like thinking something. Don’t know why but Jaejoong felt guilty for Yunho sudden gone.
“Hm...let me find him...” He offered his self to find Yunho.

“Let find him together hyung.” Yoochun patted Jaejoong shoulder. He know Jaejoong very wel and he know how’s he felt right now...after all, they were soulmate....
“What’s wrong Jaejae?” The voice startled them. They quickly look at the back where Keita stand with frowned face.
“Ah...Keita san.....good you are here....Now let’s go..” Without a words Jaejoong dragged Keita to the exit door while smirked at the three. The three laughed understand that their hyung try to get his revenge by doing the same way Keita do to him few hours ago.
“Eh?” Keita was speechless, but he didn’t resist and just let Jaejoong dragged him along.
“You guys try find him over there...me and Keita san will try find him over here ok...” Jaejoong shouted to make sure the three hear him before he walk out completely from the door.

******************

“Whats going on?” Keita take a chance to ask as soon as Jaejoong let his hand lose from his wrist. He can sense the beauty worry of something.
“Yunho’s missing...” Jaejoong answer with a little bit panted...Well they obviously run that times..
“Eh? Can you just give him a call?” Keita stop suddenly and looked at him while arched his eyebrows.
“You’re rite. Wait....” Jaejoong snapped his fingers. ‘why did I think about that?’ He asked his self while quickly take out his phone and dialed Yunho number. He tried almost 5 times but he’s been connected to Yunho voice mail instead.
“He didn’t answer!!! That’s strange.....He never parted away from his phone before.” Jaejoong sighed. He’s felt more worried after Yunho didn’t picked up his phone.
“I did.....” Keita’s about to say something when suddenly he bumped with someone who come out from the ladies room.
“Opps...sorry....i really didn’t mean it...” Keita helped the girl on the floor to stand on her legs back.
“No....it’s ok....” The girl fix her cloths and rubbed few dust on her skirt before look at the two mans in front of her.
“Oh my good..Jaejoong san!!” The girl sequeked as soon as he saw the man who stand beside her.
“Er...hi...” Jaejoong answer awkwardly at the girl.
“Yah..yah..i’m here too..you know....” Keita pouted felt neglected by the girl action. Jaejoong laughed with his friend acts.
“Er sorry Keita san.....But..wow!!! I saw you two just moments ago..you two walked passed by me...And now...I’m talking with you two! This is amazing!” The girl keep babbling while Jaejoong look more worry.
“Oh really?” Keita grin before scratched his not so itchy head.
“er...Yeah...by the way...Where’s Yunho san and TOP san?” The girl frowns and look at them.
“Eh?” Jaejoong’s taken back with the sudden question. He frowned while looking at the girl...
“Oh...they still didn’t found you I guess...” The girl pouted after realize Yunho and TOP not with them.
“Wait...you mean you see Yunho.....and TOP? TOP also searching for me?” Jaejoong was shocked when he know TOP also searching for him. Now he got double worry! He can sense something bad will happens soon.
“Eh..yes....” The girl nodded furiously.
“Do you know which way they go??” Jaejoong holds the girl shoulder. The girl was shocked for moments ...She tried to breathe properly....
“Ro.....rooftop way...”
“Thank you...” As soon as Jaejoong got the answer he quickly run to the way that the girl show him.

“Yah....Jaejae....wait for me...” Keita run following him from behind.

Jaejoong pv
Aish....i felt like something bad will be happens today...Aish! I don’t like this feeling!
End of pv

********************

“Well...nice confession...I Love Jaejoong too.....And I’m not going to step back.” TOP smirked....Yunho hold his fist while staring at the man smirked face......
“I’ll not either!” Yunho answered confidently while move closer to the man. They look straight to each other eyes. No one blink that time...The atmosphere felt so tense and fierce....black aura all surrounding them.
“Well...This going to be though competition.”` Yunho smirked. He already predicted this situation will be happen soon and he already ready to face it...
“Let’s make a deal....Let fight like a real man. Who ever lose should be stay away from Jaejoong....” TOP suddenly give suggestion to the misery that they felt. Yunho smile widely and nodded immediately. Accepted the proposal.
“You be sorry for asking that!” he smirked widely.
“So you’re agree?” TOP smirked too...
“Bring it on.....I’ll do anything for my Boo...” Yunho was ready...Heart, mind and soul for his boo...Everything’s for his Boo....
“Me either! I’ll do anything for my sweet. I’m not going to lose to you..” And with TOP deceleration, the fight finally begin......

Meanwhile....

“Yah Jaejae slow down.....” Keita’s panted hard behind Jaejoong who walk...more to say who ‘run’ too fast in front of him.
“We must hurry up Keita san....” Jaejoong answer without looking at him while continue to walked.
“What’s wrong with you?” Keita also can felt Jaejoong tense feeling that time. He sure something’s not right with his friend.
“I don’t have much time to explain now....Hurry up...” Jaejoong continue to walk. He felt a little bit relief when he saw they were closer to the rooftop now.
“Fine...But at least tell me something...” Keita sighed...But it didn’t let him from knowing what exactly happens to him...However he already have vision what this is all about.
“It’s about TOP san and Yunho san right...They were fighting over something?” Jaejoong stop from walk for moments before resumes his pace back. He’s like in the deep thought...
“I don’t know either.....but I got bad feeling about this.” He admitted it to Keita who smirked at him.
“Ah i know it! The door is over there....” Keita pointed to the door when he saw Jaejoong was confused which door should he take since there are two door in front of him. Jaejoong quickly run to the door that Keita pointed at him. Without wasting time, Jaejoong quickly opened the door.
“Thanks God! Eh????” He suddenly freeze like a statue in front the door as soon as he saw what in front of him that times.
“What the...........” Keita who arrived second jaw dropped open as soon as he saw the scene in front of him.

“YAH!! STOP IT YOU TWO!” Jaejoong shouted loudly but unfortunetly the two man who fighting like a wild beast in front of him ignored him. They were busy with kick, dodge and punch each other.
“They can’t hear you Jaejae....” Keita sighed while look at Jaejoong who really-really panicked that times.
“Aish..i don’t have a choice!” Jaejoong was about to go between the two when suddenly Keita grabs him and stop him from walk towards the two wild man.
“What are you doing? You might be hurt if you just came between them like that!!” Keita scold him. He don’t want Jaejoong to get hurt because the two mans stupid fight.
“Make this two idiot stop from fighting then...I can’t stand seeing them like that!” Jaejoong looked at keita with pleading eyes. Keita bite his lower lips try to thinking something to stop the fight.
“I SAID STOP IT YOU TWO!” Jaejoong try again. But seem like the two in their own world that times.
“YAH!!” Jaejoong shouted again.
“They won’t listen to you Jae....”
“That’s it!” Jaejoong in his limited now. Hurt or not, he decide to stop the two before they killing each other.
“JaeJae wait...i have an idea how to stop them.” Keita turned Jaejoong and make him look at him.
“Uh? Then go stop them now! They could kill each other if we don’t do it soon.” Jaejoong quickly dragged him with him and move closer to approach the two mans on the floor who rolling and beating each other.
“But you promise you’ll forgive me?” Jaejoong frowns when he heard what keita said to him.
“YUNHO SAN!!! TOP SAN!!!” Keita suddenly shouted the two names...
“eh? What this gotta to do with.....mufhhhhhh” Jaejoong widens his eyes when he felt Keita lips on his lips....The two man on the floor stop from beating each other immediately while they eyes fire with the scene in front of them.
“YAHHHHHHHHH” The fierce shouted suddenly can be heard from the two.
“I’m dead!! oh well at least it worked right!!” Keita winked at Jaejoong before run behind him. It’s take 3 seconds for Jaejoong to comeback from his shock and realize what exactly happened. The two man suddenly run towards him and keita with dangerous aura around them...
“YOU’LL DEAD!!” Yunho shouted while hold his fist tightly ready to aiming it to the man hiding behind his boo.
“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!” TOP was ready too flung his kick to the man who hiding behind Jaejoong at that times.
“STOP IT YOU TWO!!!” Jaejoong shouted make the two freeze from they track. They gulped when they saw Jaejoong fierce eyes on them.

“Boo....” Yunho whisper weakly but still audible to Jaejoong ears.
“Don’t Boo ME!” Jaejoong said the word firmly while glared at Yunho. TOP smirked..
“Sweet ah!”
“Don’t sweet Me!” Jaejoong turned his glared at TOP who immediately gulped. The situation become silent for moments.
“Er...i think I should go now...Good luck you two...” Keita move back slowly to the exit door.
“Aish” The two groans when they saw Keita escaped away from there.
“Ganbateh! Yunho san, TOP san!!! Hwaiting!!” Keita shouted before gone completely from the door.
“What’s wrong with you two?” Jaejoong break the silent with his firm voice. He look at the two. The two fidgeting from the place where they stand as soon as they heard the question.
“You really can’t see it Boo?” Yunho answered while look straight into his eyes. Jaejoong frowned with Yunho question.
“Can you guess what this is all about sweet? Why all this happens?” This time TOP answered him with a hint disappointment in his voice.
“Wait!! i...dont understand!” Jaejoong frowns more. The two sighed. Jaejoong really clueless with all happened surrounding him.
“Boo.....we...fight for you..”
“The winner will be with you sweet.” TOP words slowly process in his head...
“WHAT?????” He suddenly shrieked with a loud voice before look at the two. The two take two step back when they saw Jaejoong expression that times.
“I....I love you boo.....i might be stupid because I never admitted it too you...Believe me I’ve tried to told you so many times.... but everytimes I do, there’s many thing will be happens...” Yunho lookd at him before look down on the floor...Finally he said the words.....The three precious words that he tried too hard to say to the man in front of him for many times now.
“It’s not fair! I love you too sweet....I know it from the first day I saw you. I even admitted to you before...and I said I’ll wait for you. I just wish I have a fair competition.” TOP said with a slight pain...
“.................” Jaejoong didnt say anything. He’s speechless....There’s two man in front of him confessed to him just now!!!.How he supposed to react with that???
“What do you mean fair competition? I never cheated when it’s come to win Boo heart!” Yunho turned his face and glared at TOP.
“Do you think so??? Look Yunho...You and him leave in one house, one group! You have big chance to say it to him before...But you know what? You lost your chance! Now it’s my chance! I’m not going to waste time like you do...cowards!” TOP sneered at him.
“you son of the !!!” Yunho pushed TOP shoulder in fact he’s ready to fight again.
“You call me what? You...” TOP smirked..He’s in the same situation as Yunho now...But suddenly......
DUSH!!!!!!! The two man fell on the floor while holding their jaws..
“Boo....” Yunho rubbed the sore cheek that been make contact with Jaejoong fist while looking at him with a shocked expression.
“Sweet.....” TOP hissed a little when he touched he left cheek. He was shocked with the sudden blow that he felt on he left cheek. He never expected Jaejoong will punch him.....
“You guys fighting because of me? Who ever win will have me? ing Idiot!!!!” Jaejoong bite his lower lips....try to hold his desire to kill the two stupid man in front of him. suddenly he saw broom beside the door. He take the broom and used it to smacked the two mans.
“Aucchh Boo....sorry..Auccch....”
“Auwww...sweet...that’s hurt..aoww..auw...” The two try to run and avoid the broom from the angry man.
“What about my heart then? Am I thropy or medal to give to the winner? Am I just play toy for you two? Toy that you two can throw whenever you like? Yun? Seunghyun?” Jaejoong stop and throw away the broom from his hand. He look at the two with his sad eyes.
“Boo....i....” Yunho gulped and looked down on the floor.
“Sweet..i..i.” TOP stuttered while try to find answered to replied Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked at the nervous two man in front of him.
“ANSWER ME!” He suddenly shouted make the two man flinched from their feets.
“Well....”
“Er....”
“See? lost words? tongue tied??” Jaejoong glared at them one by one. Yunho and TOP silent for moments.....Just now they realize, it’s not only them who hurt......There’s another person who bleeding more because they stupid and childish acts......
“Boo...we love you....that’s why......” Yunho about to say something but Jaejoong cut his words while move slowly to the exit door.
“STOP!!DONT SAY ANYTHING!! i....i cant believe this! I can’t accept this....and I really can’t stand this!” He turned his body and move to the exit door.
“Sweet give us a chance to explain it!!” TOP grabbed Jaejoong left hands to prevent him to leave....
“Boo please...listen to us first!!” Yunho come forwards while holding Jaejoong right hands. He really wish Jaejoong can listen to what they have to say.

“Forget it!” Jaejoong brushed the two mans hands and continue to walk to the exit door.
“Boo!”
“Sweet!” The two shouted while following behind him. Jaejoong suddenly stop from walking. The two who behind him stop from walking too.
“Don’t! Don’t come closer to me!!!!...And don’t try to followed me. Let me calm my mind first before I decide what should I do with you two , idiot, confession” Jaejoong said without looking at them and continue walk to the exit door. The two stood like a froze statue while looking at the figure that gone through the door. The two look each other and sighed. Yunho sit on the floor while still staring at the door. TOP slowly leaned on the wall behind him while rubbed his sore cheek...

“He sure have a good punch.....” TOP blurted out as soon as his hand make contact with his sore cheek. Yunho laughed loudly when he heard what TOP say.
“What?” TOP glared at Yunho.
“I just think you got the good point there.” Yunho winked at him before hissed a little when he rubbed his sore cheek too.

*********************
A/n: like I said before, I give them fair and square chance to confess to Jaejoong...tehehehe......

For recent DBSK news especially about the new JaeChunSu unit(I heard it's unit right? not new band?)....Please be happy for them..They just want to stand on the stage again>>Where they belong<<... Thankful coz Avex give them a chance to sing again...For HOMIN...hope SM will come out with good plan for them......

Still keep the faith with them.....i believe they will be soon reunite again as DBSK/ THSK....