Chapter 13

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
It’s a little bit rushed behind the stage. Every one busy with they job. DBSK was ready in the backstage waiting for they turn to perform. Even though they are already used to perform on the stage, they still felt nervous every times they facing with the audience. Junsu and Yoochun already finish doing they make up while standing beside the door watching Jaejoong to finish his make up. Chang min standing on the corner practice a few step of new Purple line step while Yunho who already finish earlier have a conversation with they manager.

“You ok boo?” Yunho come towards the older man after he finishes his make up.
“Er…yeah…a little bit nervous.” Jaejoong smile to him then he realize something.
“er your neck tie…..”
“oh that….that’s why I come to you. Our stylist noona is too busy to prepare Shinee. I felt guilty to disturb them. Can’t you help me with this? You know how annoying doing this thing to me” Jaejoong chuckle while mention him to come closer to him. Yunho move closer and smile sweetly to him. Jaejoong take the neck tie and then start to help him to wear it.
“You look good in this white suit Boojae….” Yunho keep staring the man when the other man to busy concentrate with the ties.
“er…?” in that times Jaejoong look at his faces. They gaze meet in the second before he quickly turn back his eyes to the neck ties….Jaejoong faces turns to red when he realize the man in front of him is staring at him.

Jaejoong pv
‘Damnmit! why did he have to look at me like that? aish…this is so…..embarrassing…’
End of pv

Yunho pv
‘he so beautiful when he’s blushing…..oh my…I felt like want to pinch his both cheek and made him look at me like while ago.’
end of pv

Meanwhile in the other corner…..

“Hey look at that two…..awwww…so romantic.” Junsu taps Yoochun shoulder who just millimeters away from him.
“hm….why did I felt like watching my own parents doing some lovely dopey act in front of me…geezs.” Chang min that comes no where join the conversation while standing beside Junsu.
“Yah…I felt the same to…..” Yoochun look at Chang min then give a smirked smile.
“Guys….THEY ARE OUR PARENTS…I mean not biological but yeah….isn’t they are our Umma and Appa?” Junsu give the sly smile while pointing at the two who seem look like lost in their own world.
“What are you doing?” Junsu’s watching Yoochun take out his phone and recording the scene in front of him.
“Im saving a little moment for them to see it in the future. Trust me, they will thank me later.” Yoochun wink at him and continue his job.
“You’re to advance Chunnie.” Junsu smile while shake his head few times-‘sometimes Chunie is unpredictable’ he sigh.
“What? I just think what the best for them.”

“Awww……look at Jae hyung blushing…geeez…sometime I wondering if he’s a man!” Changmin continue observing the couple.
“He’s a man” Junsu snorted while looking at him.
“Yeah…but you call him Umma” Chang min answer back while wrinkle his eyes brows.
“He’s still a man and you call him umma too!” Junsu fight back while turns his look to the couple.
“I know….but….there are part of him look more ‘girl’ then the way he are.” Junsu can’t help but agree with that fact.
“Yah…can’t you guys see the smirked smile in leadershi faces…its so….” Yoochun asked the two who smirked at him too.
“Warm” Junsu answer while smile to the scene.
“Beautiful…” Chang min can’t help but feel happy with what he sees just now.
“I don’t see it in that way…I see it….ert!” Yoochun scratch his head even though it’s not itch.~ well, am I the only one who see that ert smile or I only imagine it?..Aish.
“YAH…..they’re coming….acting like nothing happens.” Junsu voice snaps his thinking. They quickly pretend doing some conversation and ignore the couple who coming over them.

“Happy watching us?” Yunho ask while look at his three donsaeng who pretend to ignore them.
“er…no…we just….aish fine. We like to watch you guys.” Junsu know they are caught watching them so he just admits it while the other smirked at him.
“Yeah hyung….you guy acts look like my Mom and dad at home when they think that they are alone in their rooms.” Chang min comment makes the two blushing madly.
“Yah…aish…” Jaejoong retort but defeated with the three smiles who smirked at him.
“DBSK…ready…You guys’ turns to perform in 3 minutes. Please stand by.” The announcement from the organizer makes them smiled. It’s time for work!
“We talk latter…” Yunho turn his face to the three and mention them to get ready to enter the stage.

After doing they performance they quickly change to another suit and move to they awaited table that organizer provide in front of the stage. That night, they bring back 3 awards including the main awards Best album of the years, Best artist of the year and Best Video clip for Purple line.
“We won again” Yunho smile while look at s.
“Yeah…thanks to god…and to you guys too. Without you all, this couldn’t be happened.” Yoochun with teary eyes hug them one by one.
“We’re lucky to have each others. Did I tell you guys that I love you all ?” Chang min smile while looking at Jaejoong,Yunho Junsu and Yoochun.
“Yeah…You almost say it every day minnie.” Jaejoong patted the man shoulder and smile warmly at him. Chang min grab jaejoong and hug him.
“We love you too.” Yunho smile at him and then he declared “Group hugs guys”. They quickly hugs each other. They ritual that they always do when they need strength, love and as prove that they’re still together. After the hug they settle back to they table and enjoying the show.

“And now to end our Music Industry Night Awards this years, we have special come back performance …we present you BIG BANG”

The five talented man standing in the middle of the stage. They bring their new song ‘Haru haru’ to end that night. DBSK can’t help but amazing with they beautiful performance. But in others side Yunho feel irritated every times he catch Seunghyun glance at Jaejoong. Something unexpected happened, during the times of Seunghyun sings his part, he get down from the stage and move to DBSK tables while handing roses to Jaejoong. Jaejoong just laughed while cover his blushing faces. Others artist or audiences might think that it was only a gimmick, but the true is, there are memo in the roses that only Jaejoong know. Jaejoong look at his others member, they all smiling expect Yunho.

“Yun…”
“I’m ok Boo…man…its dangerous….how could Seunghyun think this stupid idea?”
“Well, it’s just a gimmick.” Chang min try to comfort his hyung who look totally pissed off.
“Yeah….JiYong covers it very well by saying that the flower is to congratulate us. Relax hyung” Yoochun patted Yunho shoulder to cool him down.

“Aish… but its still dangerous. Well the awards night will be ends anytime now. We better get going to the dinner celebration on the main hall. You guys go first. I need to go to wash rooms.” Yunho remember he need to do something or more like settle something. He bide good bye and quickly walk to his direction leave the four behind.

“We meet you there then.” Yoochun manage to yell at him before he disappears in the corner of the building.
“er….guys I need to go to somewhere else too. I see you guys in the main hall latter ok?” Jaejoong suddenly remember the message he receive from Seunghyun before.

“Backyard building park- after finish this awards show. Don’t be late sweet.”

“Ok hyung.” The three answer unison while smirked at him. They though Jaejoong just make an excuse to follow Yunho.
“Don’t make any trouble” He states it clearly before move to the exit door.
“we get it Umma!” Yoochun say teasingly follows the laugh from the two.

Jaejoong continue to walk `pretend to ignored Yoochun remark. He already get used to that joke. Every time when he reminds them about something, they will answer back to him like that. He felts irritated but fell warm in the same times too. He quickens his pace to the backyard park. he about to enter the entrance park when suddenly he heard a voice crying beside the bush.

Jaejonng pv
‘who it could be? aish….my curiosity one day will kill me. I can’t help my self from peeping the voices. uh...…YOON BI?
End of pv

Jaejoong quickly approach the figure that he believes as Yoon Bi.
“Yoon Bi? What happened? Why are you here? Why are you crying?” Jaejoong softly patted her shoulder while asking her with concern.
“YOU!!!” she looks at Jaejoong fiercely. Suddenly, PAKKKKK Jaejoong touches his cheek.
“I HATE YOU! YOU’RE THE REASON FOR THIS HAPPENED! YOU MUST BE HAPPY NOW RIGHT? YOU ! I REALLY HATE YOU” she runs to the building while Jaejoong just watching her go. He still confused and don’t know what exactly happened. He touches his check again.
‘Aoww…that’s hurt!’ he rub his check where Yoon Bi had slapped him.

“Am I late for something?” Seunghyun is stand behind him with a wide smile in his face.
“Ah…you scared me!” Jaejoong who still shock give a pouted face while holding his chest.
“Er…sorry. Thanks for come anyway.”
“Well….i still felt sorry for what happened yesterday. so how can I made up it to you?”
“You really blunt. I like that.” Seunghyun smirked. This is the few quality that he likes about this beauty in front of him.
“Thanks…I really serious Seunghyun. I really felt terrible last night for leaving you just like that.”
“Then…hm what about be my date tonight.”
“Uh?” Jaejoong was taken back by that sudden request.
“You know….Dinner celebration party at Main Hall. I want you to be by my date”
“but….”
“Come on…just pretend like you having a good times with your good buddies. it will be fun.”
“Seunghyun ah…i….”
“please……just tonight.”
“but we have to still stay with our group. I mean we can’t abandoned our group since we come together with them rite?”
“hm…yeah…I forget about them for a moment” He chuckle and wink at Jaejoong.
“I think we should be back to the party now. I’m afraid they will worry if I missing to long. I’ll find another way to make up it for you then. How about we have a dinner tomorrow night?”
“That’s a good idea. Tomorrow night’s then. Well…lets go back to them.”

They enter the hall together. All the eyes turn to them. Jaejoong felt uneasy with the attention they got while Seunghyun only smiling to them. From corner of his eyes, he can see Yoon Bi also staring at him fiercely like the moment ago at the park. He tries to find Yunho somewhere in there.
“Hyung……what take you so long?” Junsu voice startled him.
“Sorry…I…hm…forget time when I chatted with Seunghyun. Anyway, where’s Yun?”
“Yunho? He have press interview with Chun and Min over there.”
“Then…why are you staying back here?”
“I just come back from wash room.” He smile slyly while wink his eyes.
“oh….” Jaejoong nodded.
“Hyung, Yunho hyung mention us to go over there.” Jaejoong turn his eyes to the direction that Junsu pointed. He saw Yunho give hand motions signal to ask them to come over there.
“I’m sorry Seunghyun…got to leave you now.” He says his excuse to Seunghyun who also busy to tries spot his others members.
“Go ahead. I need to find my group members too. Bye Jae”
“Bye Seunghyun.” They parted. After make sure Seunghyun disappear in the middle of the crowded Jaejoong face Junsu.
“Well let’s get to them”

They quickly get to their others members. The camera click, flashing light from the camera quickly catch they movement.
“Ah Jaejoongshi, Junsushi nice to meet you guys.” The female MC quickly addresses them as soon as they arrive and gather with others members.
“Ne…Nice to meet you too. We’re sorry for late. We actually just come back from doing something important.”
“oh no. it’s ok. leadershi already explain it to us. Talk about leadershi Yunho, what do you guys think about the new gossip leadershi new girl? Jaejoongshi?”
“New girl?” Jaejoong widen his eyes while looking at Yunho then to the MC face.
“Oh yeah….we forget you guys are not here when we show DBSK fans few picture and a clip that our reporter take at Spring festival last night.”

Jaejoong pv
Spring festival?...oh crap!!! Double crap…aish….
end pv

“Well…hm…she’s may be just a good friend of us. We always treat our friend like our sister. So DBSK fans….no harms ok? it’s just rumors after all.”
“Junsushi?”
“I hm….i have no comment. I afraid yunho will smack me to three pieces if I said something wrong…hahahaha” The mc laughing together with Junsu.
“Funny…Yoochun and Chang min said the same thing moment ago.”
“Really?” The group burst with laugh.
“Thanks for such a great time guys. We as a fan will always support you guys. Congratulation again for winning the three awards this night. DBSK FAIGHTING!”
“FIGHTING…khamsamida….”
“Cut….it’s a wrap!”

After the shooting ending, Yunho grab Jaejoong wrist and drag him to the side far away from the crowded people. Yoochun, Junsu and Chang Min are just silent while still watching the picture in their hands again.

Jaejoong and Yunho side…….

“Boojae ah…i…i…”
“Shhhhhs…don’t say anything.”
“I’m sorry.”
“It’s ok. Beside it’s only us know the true. Make it secret. Aish…..i never thought it turn out like this. lets get to the other ok?”
“Thanks Boo for cover me moment ago.”
“You’re welcome.” Suddenly Yoon Bi comes towards them. Yunho looked at her with intense stare.
“Jaejoong oppa.”
“Yoon Bi…what are you doing here?” Jaejoong asked with shocked tone. He definitely didn’t expect that after all that happened at the backyard park moment ago.
“Yunho oppa….can I talk to Jaejoong oppa for a while?” Yoon Bi looks at Yunho but Yunho refuse to answer her.
“It’s ok Yun….go on. Tell the other members I’ll be back as soon as possible.” Yunho sigh. He nodded and left the two figures alone.

“What is it Yoon Bi?”
“Jaejoong oppa…i…im sorry. I…I thought you’re the person that Yunho oppa like.”
“Aish….what make you think like that?” Jaejoong knitted his eyebrows.
“i…I was jealous at you all the time. When we talked, he will only talk about you, how good you singing, how good you cook…everything about you. he never take attention in everything I do. but for you, even a single thing he take details and notice it, your favorite fruits, your favorite dishes and many more. When……when he told me that he likes some one else moment ago, automatically my mind said it was you Jaejoong oppa. That’s why i…”
“We’re only best friend Yoon Bi.” Jaejoong cut his words…Somehow he felt guilty inside. He never thought that Yunho think about him all the time….
“I know it now Jaejoong oppa ah and that’s why I felt very guilty for what I’ve done to you. When I saw the picture Yunho and other girl moment ago I really shock. i..i really thought the person he like was you. But I was wrong oppa…I’m sorry…”
“That’s ok Yoon Bi. It’s just misunderstanding. Don’t worry about it ok?”
“Thanks Jaejoong oppa.”
“You’re welcome. Well I need to go back to them now. They’re waiting for me.”
“Oh…er…ok oppa.”
“See you again Yoon Bi. Don’t afraid to talk with me if you have a problem ok? You’re like my donsaeng too. You’re welcome to come to me.” Jaejoong smile warmly at her.
“Jaejoong oppa ah…” Yoon Bi almost tearing felt touched with the warmth that offers to her by Jaejoong.
“I mean it…” Jaejoong smiled at her.
“thanks oppa”
“Aish…got to really-really go now. Bye” He wave good bye at Yoon Bi and run to his group who waiting fro him at the entrance door.

“Are you ok Boo? What take you so long?” Yunho who too worried quickly go towards him when he saw Jaejoong come to their way.
“I’m ok. lets just go back ok? There are a lot of thing happened today. My mind is like want to explode rite now. Aish…..” Jaejoong massage his head. He really feels dizzy with all that happened that night.
“Let’s go then….” Yunho smile and slide his hand to Jaejoong waist and guide him to the exit door.

*********************
A/N: Hm..i think I’m going to slow down my pace on posting this story rite now. Gya…don’t kill me ok…..Peace…

To la_rose: Hi..long time not see….hehehe…Miss you comment…..lol…anyway, Sure there will be a big problem coming up. But don’t worry, they have the 3 donsaeng a.k.a childs who always help and support them. Yeah…TOP is really determined to make Jae as his bf….It’s up to Yunho now rather just silent or do something about it….

To JunWon: Yeah…I don’t believe it either…it’s so coincidence…When I reread the chapter, I was like….UH? I’ve hear or read this name before….This story I made it I guess 4 or 5 month ago…so it’s like a…yeah.. Really pure coincidence… (even though I made it a long time ago, it’s still didn’t finish yet…lol…My mind kind of stuck rite now…)

To Ginger D: Lol sorry for the long disappear….i have a problem with my internet connection. Luckily my eldest sister back for holiday….i’m using her laptop rite now because she use wireless connection…..so yeah…lucky for me….Anyway, enjoy the new update.

To Kumikoo_1: Thanks for love my story…here, New update for you……

To dungbphung: Thank you for your love and support to this story…I wish I can update everyday too but recently I have problem with my internet connection (my internet had been cut off because my sister fault) and that why I felt very depress rite now…lol…but yeah luckily my eldest sister was back for holiday for almost three week…so here I am….but don’t worry, I’ll find another way to update this story but may be it will be slow compare from before. To the story…don’t worry, they will confess to each other. It’s just need a time…( I’m still not done with that chapter yet..-_-!)

To raindrop : Sorry for the late reply for your comments…tst..tst….Anyway, thank you for reading and love my story too…and plus your wonderful comments really make me in spirit to continue this story rite now…..Update for you…..