Chapter 15

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“Why I have to bring three bags with me while you two healthy guys only bring two bag? This is not fair” Chang min whining like a kid while looking at his two hyung deul.
“Shut up….just move…this is heavy like hell.” Junsu who struggle with his second bag quickly push him inside.
“Yah you two stop mumbling and move quickly.” Yoochun who follow behind them felt annoyance with the two childish behaviors.
“Aish next time don’t ask me to go shopping with you guys again.…….”Chang min mumble while continue to walk to the kitchen to put all the thing that they bought.
“Yah…who’s ask you to come too? This is our punishment, remember?” Junsu who’s behind him try to kick hiss .
“YAH..stop..eh??” Chang min stop suddenly while looking at in front of him.
“Smell nice…look like Jae hyung already start cooking..Yah why did you stop sudd…..eh??” Junsu who’s follow behind Chang Min bump with his shoulder when he suddenly stop. He quickly looks at daze Chang min and follows his gaze to the figure in front of them.
“What are you guys looking at? Eh???” Yoochun who come behind them follow at they gaze and wondering what they looking at. They look at the girl who cooking at Jaejoong kitchen. The figure notice them and quickly greeted them with sweet smile. Somehow they startled for a moment when they show the flawless and beautiful girls look at them and bow to them.

“oh..You guys already back? Just put all the thing on kitchen counter.” Yunho who come from no where patted them while help them to put some of the beg on the kitchen counter.
“Er..sure..Yunho hyung…is that..hm the girl at that festival spring night?” Yoochun whisper slowly at Yunho.
“Hm…yeah….Did you guys mind if she’s cooking our lunch today?” They look at Yunho and then continue scanning the room try to spot Jaejoong figure.
“er it’s ok with us as long as her cooking is eatables …By the way where’s Jae hyung?” Chang min asked when he can’t spot his Jae hyung in there.
“Oh..he’s have something to do outside. Wait here let me introduce her to you guys.
Jae honey. come here for while.” The girl come towards Yunho. Yunho slip his hand in the girl waist as soon as he arrive beside him.
“Jae? is name also jae?” Yoochun sighs-‘ oh..now I know why is Jae hyung suddenly have something to do outside!’

“Oh I forget. she’s so shy with someone new to her. she don’t talk too much. So bear with it ok?”
“Sure.” They unison said it while eyeing the beautiful girl in front of them.
“Jae ah…meets my other members Chun, Su and Min.” Yunho introduce them to the girl.
“You’re pretty.” Yoochun flashed his killer smile while took the girl hand and kiss it.
“Yeah…but somehow you look familiar.” Chang min tapped his chin and eyeing the girl making the girl fidget a little.
“You’re really beautiful. Where’s this punk hyung found you anyway?” Junsu’s grinning while looking at Yunho.
“Yah…mind your language. don’t . let her finish cooking first then you guys can interview her later. I think you guys should take a rest at living rooms. let me handle all this thing” Yunho smacked Junsu head lightly then asked them to rest in the living room while he take the last bag in Yoochun hand and follow the girl to the kitchen.
“Er..ok.”
“ Why did I feel like I’ve seen her before?” Chang min taps his chin again while continue to watch the girl back.
“Yah…what are you doing still standing there? out to the living room now. Geez….” Junsu grab his wrist and drag him in with him.

***Meanwhile at the kitchen…***

“Boo do you think they still didn’t notice yet?” Yunho standing on his back and quickly hug him.
“Geez Yun, If Jun Won hyung can’t recognize me, I’m sure they can’t too. Just relax. Let’s play the game with them. Hm..And can you let me go for a moment? I need to finish this desert you know.”
“You such..Hm….” Yunho try to find the words to say to the beautiful man in front of him.
“I know…angel rite?” Jaejoong smile while arched his eyebrow.
“NO…I just about to say DEVIL…” Yunho smirked then he laughed.
“YAH….take this cream puff.”
“Boo……”
“Hahaha..Yun have a white beard. So cute.”
“What you want some too? Come here you”
“Yun..yah I just playing with you. Shyssss they’re looking at us.”

Living room

“Yah..Stop stalking at them.” Junsu taps his two member shoulder who busies watching Yunho and the ‘girl’ in the kitchen.
“I can’t help it. Damn…lucky Yunho!” Yoochun and Changmin enjoying watched the drama in the kitchen. Junsu sit beside them and joined the team too.
“Geez..Yunho hyung sure is romantic guys.” Junsu said while grinning at the scene Yunho hug the girl from behind.
“Hm….why did I feel like I’ve seen this scene before.” Chang min tapped his chin while thinking something.
“I’m very sure Yunho hyung like this girl very much” Junsu look at his two members who nodded they head agreed with his words.
“Guys..Did you think that the girl look a little bit like Jae hyung?” Yoochun who keep his eyes to the girl realize something familiar with the girl.
“Yeah I notice it too. We even mistake she is Jae hyung sister last night!” Chang min answers while his eyes still glue to the girl and they leadershi.
“Maybe that’s why Yunho hyung falls in love with her.” Junsu made the conclusion while sigh.
“I think the same too. Well we know Yunho hyung have special feeling for Jae hyung even though he denied it, we still can see it and felt it so it’s not strange if he fall in love with this Jaejoong girl look like version in short time” Yoochun agree and sigh too.
“I felt warm with her. Especially her smile. I don’t know how or why, but I think I like her already” Junsu look at to find that his two members have the same reaction with him.
“Yeah..me too. I somehow felt familiar with the radiance warm that she showed, felt like someone that I know before” Chang min answer nodded his head.
“Yeah…felt like we already know her too long rite. Strange I never felt like this before with someone that I just meet a few minute ago.” Yoochun finally take his eyes from the two in the kitchen and look at them.
“But I can’t help from feel pity with Jae hyung….this will hurt him more.” Junsu look sad when he said the words. Chang min looks down on the floor.
“Aish….we can’t do anything rather than just console him.” Yoochun sigh while bring his two members shoulder who look sad at the moment closer to him.

“Guys…Lunch ready. ” Yunho voice makes them sighs and move to the dining room.

“Yah…what’s wrong with that face? You guys look sad.” Yunho notice the sad three faces from the moment they entered the kitchen.
“Hm…nothing. We just hm..tired.” Junsu answer while try to smile to hide his sad face.
“Wow…..the foods look delicious. Kimbap! we like kimbap especially jae hyung kimbap.” Chang min face turn to sad when he mention Jaejoong name.
“Wow….you sure knows how to cook Jae.” Yoochun smile to the girl in front of them. The girl only smile shyly to them.
“Lets dig in guys…..Let me. It’s my treat” Yunho take his chopstick and put the kimbap to everyone plates. He settled back on his chair while the three happily take the kimbab and ready to eat it. Yunho smirked. He started counted softly, 3…2..1…The three members chopstick fall back on the plates at the same time. They look at each other and then look at Yunho before turn they gaze to the ‘girl’.

“We know you’re not the one who cooked this.” Yoochun voice suddenly turns to faint voice.
“Just tell us the true where Jaejoong hyung is.” Junsu suddenly stood up from his chair while look sternly at the girl.
“Don’t play a game with us!” Chang min bumped the table while grinded his teeth.
“Guys…hm..” Yunho sense highly murder aura coming from the three members. He turns his gaze, pleading to Jaejoong to do something. Jaejoong just smile at him while mouthed-Not-Yet…to him.
“Shut up Yunho hyung. This girl here sure does something to Jaejoong hyung. We know very well this is Jaejoong hyung special kimbab.” Junsu look at him like he wants to eat him. Yunho gulps. He never thought the sweet and cute innocent Junsu can turn out to be like this. This is something new to him.
“Yeah…I’m very sure of it.” Yoochun answer with his stern voice. Yunho look at serious face Yoochun in front of him. Where the hell his husky and y voice gone? Yunho can’t help but wondering the changing in when it involved they lovely hyung. He looks at Chang min character that suddenly turn to be strong and manly man contrast with his child attitude when in front of them.
“We swear….IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO JAEJOONG HYUNG WE WILL….”
“Will what Minnie?” Jaejoong finally speak while smile sweetly to them.
“ERKH….JAE…JOONG…HYUNG?” The three unison say it while widen they eyes. Jaejoong and Yunho laughed with they reaction.
“YAH.! What the meaning of this?” Yoochun’s who just come back from his shocked look at his two hyungs who still laugh at them.
“Oh…I know. We’ve been prank by Yunho and Jaejoong hyung?” Chang min answer innocently while looking at his hyung deul.
“Binggo! What take you guys so long to realize it?” Jaejoong answer while still covering his mouth from laughing.
“YAH…AISH…WE’VE BEEN PRANKED!” Junsu shouted while look at his two companion friends, Yoochun and Junsu who just nodded at him.
“So, that why I feel familiar with all the scene I’ve see before!” Chang min snapped his finger while smiling.
“Uh???” Jaejoong look at him frowning.
“Yeah…that’s why we feel familiar with the girl version Jaejoong hyung. That does explain everything now.” Yoochun smile while shocked his head few time still can’t believe that they’ve been prank by their hyungs.
“Familiar with what?”
“Your radiance hyung….your warm….we guest we already get used with you beside us.” Yoochun answered while the two nodded they head.

“So now we know Jaejoong hyung is the one with Yunho hyung at the spring festival last time. Care to explain hyung deul?” Junsu asked before he takes his sit back.
“We’re sorry we don’t tell you guys earlier about this. Well for explanation I give the task to Yun to do it…But we do it latter. We should eat now the food will be cooled and I definitely don want to reheat it back.” Jaejoong smile at them while continue serving the dish to they plates.
“Ok…I feel relief when I know the girl was you Jae hyung.” Junsu smile while looking at Yoochun and Chang min who smile at him too.
“Why is that?” Jaejoong’s frowning while looking at him.
“Hehehehe…nothing….”
“You’re weird sometime Junsu yah….”
“Oh I forgot…we meet Jun Won hyung at the supermarket moment ago. He asked us to give something to Yunho hyung.” Yoochun snapped his hand when he remembers about the event that happened in the supper market moment ago.
“What is it?” Yunho look at him while arching his eyebrows.
“We also don’t know. Min where did you keep it?” Yoochun look at Chang min who happily munching his foods.
“Yah….asks Su hyung, I didn’t bring it since I bring three bags with me.” Chang Min emphasizes the three words and shows his three fingers to Yoochun. Yoochun laughed hardly while Chang min only pouted.
“Oh..I put it in one of the grocery bag that I bring earlier. Wait….I go get it” Junsu quickly stand up. Minutes later he come back with big envelop in his hand.

“Hyung here the envelop.” Junsu give the big envelop to Yunho who gladly accepted it.
“That’s fast. Anyway thank you Su. I wonder what it could be.” He slowly open the envelop and take out thing in there. He jaw hangs open, his eyes like pop out from his socket when he saw the picture that he holding. It’s the picture where he was hugging Jaejoong in Jun Won boutique and they are looking at each other with a sweet smile!
“Yun ah, what’s wrong?” Jaejoong concern voices bring his sense back.
“Erhm….no..Nothing.” Yunho hide the picture behind him while smile nervously.
“Liar let me see it too.” Jaejoong move to his back try to snap the picture away from his hand. Yunho quickly change his position and holding the picture in the air.
“Hyung we want to see it too.” Yoochun who’s comes from no where snapped the picture and take it 5 meter away from Yunho. ChangMin and Junsu quickly run toward Yoochun to join him looking the picture.

15 minute latter…..
“Wowwwww” Yoochun widen his eyes.
“Awwwww” Chang min claps his hand happily.
“Cuteeee” Junsu smile warmly while looking at the picture.
Yah…give it back.” Yuho try to take the picture back from Yoochun hand who move fast avoid Yunho hand and run away quickly to the other side.
“Awww Yun hyung….this is soooo sweet….” Yoochun sing song to him.
“Err….”
“Yun….what is it?.” Jaejoong asked yunho curiously after saw three unusual reaction by those three donsaeng.
“Erhm…its…our picture.”
“Our picture? Which photos shot? Cool! Let me see it too.”
“Its…hm…I mean…You….me…..picture...” Yunho stuttered lost his ability to form complete words.
“Uh?”
“Me you…picture...”
“Er….you means picture two of us? ONLY TWO OF US?” Yunho nodded his head. Jaejoong widen his eyes while cupped his mouth to prevent himself from screaming.
“Strange….when did Jun Won become our photographer? Aish never mind. Chun, Su, Minnie hand me the picture please.” The three smile grinning while handing the picture to their umma.
“What you guys smile….oh my…”
“Boo you ok?”
“YAH…THIS IS…US?”
“Sure boo…that was us!”
“Seriously, remember me to kill that man when we see him again. This time I’m going to kill him for sure!” Jaejoong stand up from the dinning table ready to go somewhere while bring along the picture with him.
“Er…ok…hey where are you going?”
“To my room? Why?”
“Hm….what’re you going to do with the picture.”
“This? I’m thinking to hang it on my room wall. You’re welcome to come to my room if you want to see it.”
“Uh?...hm…sure.”
“And what you guys three smiling at?” Jaejoong look at his three donsaeng who smile sheepishly to the two eldest.
“Er….nothing particular…” They slowly chewing their Kimbap while smile at each other.