Chapter 7

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Yunho pv

Who’s the girl? Why I didn’t even know about her? Boojae never hide anything from me. He said something about love is hurt and want to save his self from love. Does that mean the girl hurt his heart badly? wait the minute…he also say something about ‘take it back’ it’s mean he still love the girls. What is really happens here?

“Yun lets go inside” I turn my face to the angel who look beautifully staring at me.
“Boojae….who…who is the girl?” I really want to know his answer.
“Uh? What girl?” Jaejoong’s frowning while looking at me.
“The girl that you mention moment ago.”
“Uh, what make you think like that?” I look at him and I can sense he is angry. wait the minute….
“So the person is not a girl!” I wide my eyes while look at him too surprise with what I just found out.
“Yah….what’s wrong with you?” he look at me fiercely with frowning on his face.
“Boojae ah…when you said that you didn’t against boy x boy relationship, how to say this…hm are you….” i stuttered to ask the question but Jaejoong already can guess what i want to ask to him.

“Gay you mean? I don’t know Yun. I’ll also don’t know my self. When I’m with girl people always critic them by saying I’m more prettier from the girl that I date or with me. I fed up and tired to see their hurting face. I didn’t meant to do that to them. I know it’s hurt them. I can’t have a relation with women or either a man too without people critic and hurt them. I don’t know where should I put my self to Yun. “
“You’re wrong Boo, I’m save all that to be with you.” I look deep in his eyes. he quickly look away.
“Yun ah…do you know what’re you talking about? We’re just fan services. that’s why you’re save from the criticize.” I can hear his soft voice.
“er…I……” I lost my word to say to him.
“Forget it. I’ll already tired about this already. I just can save my self now on from been hurt again. lets go inside”

Why did he look disappointed and sad? Wait the minute….what is he mean by ‘save myself from been hurt?’
“Jaejoong ah…who’s the man?”
“O..now you think I fall in love with a man? Geezzz” he look pissed at me and leave me alone at the balcony area. I quickly follow him. but seem he try to ignore me.
“Yah….don’t ignore me! Aish…..” it’s mean I need to find out it by my self.

Jaejoong rush to his room. Lock the door and sit on his bed.

Jaejoong pv

Stupid Yunho! How come he asked about that question? Is he really-really stupid or pretend to be stupid? Argh!!! I hate him!
End of pv

TOK..TOK..”Yah Boojae ah, I know you in there. Please talk to me! I need to know it!” Yunho shouted from the door. Yoochun came to him frowning.
“Yah….what happen? What did you do this time hyung?”
“aish..why is always me? i didn’t do anything. I just asked him if he a ga…aish…why should I tell you? Yah..Boojae…open please”
Yoochun scratch his head and leave Yunho banged the door.

“Chun what happen?” Junsu who’s come from no where look at him while knitted his eyes brow watching the scene Yunho banged Jaejoong door.
“I don’t know. Parents quarrel…Just let them. they will be ok soon. Lets play games!” Yoochun put his hand on Junsu shoulder and then drag him to the living room.
“Where’s Min?” Yoochun asked as soon they sit on the sofa while junsu flip the game disc in front him.
“Hehehe…..like always. Let just play the game. We ask Min when he came latter.” Junsu wink at him and continue to choose the disc game for them to play.
“Uh…he eavesdrops again?” Yoochun give a sly smile while shaking his head.
“Duh….what do you expect? he like to eavesdrops Yunjae.” Junsu laughs while move to the dvd player and put the disc game that he select to play.
“Geezzz that kids.”

“Boojae….i’m sorry. but…you never like this. we shared everything together. How come I don’t know this person that you like? Boojae ah….i..”
CLICK. the door open. Jaejoong stand on the door while staring at Yunho.
“Boojae…”
“Yun ah…..i know we always share everything together but…there are time that I want a secret will remind as a secret. A small piece that remind as mine without sharing it to everyone. Please Yun, just forget what we talk about moment ago.”
“Boojae ah….i..i’m sorry.”
“It’s ok.”

In living room

Junsu and Yoochun waited patiently until Chang Min come join them. Junsu impatiently grab Chang Min wrist and make him sit between him and Yoochun as soon as he arrive at the living room.
“report” Junsu demand cheekily to Min.
“Yes sir…..well it start when Yunho hyung say something that make our umma upset. some kind like secret because I heard that umma said he want it to remind it as a secret”
“What it could be?” Yoochun knitted his eyes brow.
“hm….I also wondering…..” Junsu hold his chain make thinking pose while Chang Min rolled his eyes to his two hyungs. Then silent take over for the moment.
“So any interesting event happened during this dinner?” min asks break the silent.
“I have one.” Yoochun up his hands while give a sly smile to the two.
“spill it out”
“Well, this happened in the kitchen moment ago. Remember that I told you guys that I want to do something when big bang arrive moment ago? Well when I passed the kitchen to go back to the living room, I saw TOP KISS UMMA CHEEK in front of appa!”
“WHATTTTT?”

“Aish….slow down….hyungs will hear us.” Yoochun close Junsu and Chang min mouth.
“That’s it? And appa didn’t do anything about it?” Junsu wide his eyes.
“er…I think appa is shocked at that time.” Yoochun think back at the time he saw the scene happened where Yunho stand dumbfounded by what happened in front of him.
“and umma just let it happened? Geez….what happened to umma? I thought he’s fallen head over heal with Appa.” ChangMin shake his head a few time.
“Don’t blame him Min. You should know that our appa also full with ego.”
“Yeah…I agree with you Chun. This time serve him right.” Junsu smirked.
“But if this continues we might be lost our Umma to TOP.” Yoochun finally mention the thing that they were worried about.
“GEEZ…NO WAY!” Changmin pouted.
“Yes is way Min. You see our Appa didn’t do anything about it. This is TOP chance and he’s not gonna miss this chance.” Junsu think with his logic mind and looking at the youngest member
“Imagine our happy holiday without Jae hyung special lemonade, dinner without kimb……”
“WAH….hyung, we must do something.” Changmin whining while shaking Junsu and Yoochun arm.
“I agree. Let’s start with fix our Appa and his egos.” Junsu’s scooting away from Changmin while slap Yoochun arms who laughs like crazy when he saw Changmin wart.
“But how?” Changmin asked his two hyung who sit beside him.
“Yah this is difficult job to do. You know guys it’s hard to make our leadershi heart melt. Only one person can do that…..”
“Umma….” They say it unison. Well that’s true. When they need anything behind their appa knows or agreement, they only used their secret weapons Umma names or just send Umma to persuade him to agree. They’re always successes using this tactic to their leadershi. Thanks to Umma charm.
“That’s rite. Only umma can do the job.” Junsu agreed while patted his head which start spinning like a wheel.
“hm….look like we didn’t have to do anything. We just watch and see. I believe our umma can make it.

“But still we need to knock our leadershi sense to know his real feeling.” Yoochun grinning while look at his two donsaeng.
“But the problem is, who going to do it?” Junsu ask them back while the two make thinking action.
“since you the one who suggest it, why don’t you do it Yoochun Hyung?” Chang Min suggest while give his big grin.
“what? geez…its not fair!” Yoochun widen his eyes while looking at him.
“Yah….. It’s ridiculous. Let’s play the game. Who ever lose, its mean he going to do it.” Junsu finally give suggestion while point to the disc folder in front of him.
“Deal”
They agree to play street fighter games for three rounds and who ever lose have to confront and talk to they leadershi.