Chapter 21

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“Hyung~~~it’s enough…aish…..” Yoochun groaned while trying to holding the drunken Yunho beside him. They are currently in the LiTi night Club Yoochun favorite club to hang out, After Yunho sudden outburst Yoochun think this is the best place to reduce his tension…but it’s prove wrong when Yunho started to drink almost 6 cans of beer rite now.
“Wheeeeeeee….why did I felt like I’m spinning around…..wheee…” Yunho keep on spinning while holding the bear cans in his hands.
“Hyung...aish…stop it…..” Yoochun tried to snatched the can from his hand…even though Yunho is in drunk condition but his reflex still good. He easily dodge Yoochun attacked while laughing at him.
“Boo….come drink with me….” Yunho give the cans to Yoochun hands while slowly hovering him.
“Yah….i’m not jaejoong hyung…..” Yoochun have to pushed him away before the drunk man eat his ears..
“Boo ah…why did you cheek so fats?? You’re look like Yoochun….” Yunho pinched Yoochun cheek and squeeze it hardly…Yoochun groan in pain but Yunho just smile slyly at him.
“YAH…I am Yoochun…..”. Yoochun harshly push Yunho hands away from his abuse cheeked which now turned to red.

“Yoochun? What are you doing here?*hiccup* call boo to get here…*hiccup* wait…he was flirting with…*hiccup* that TOP guy….i..hate him…no..i love him…” Yunho really-really drunk rite now…Yochun shake his head few time….He know what will happened next if Yunho lose all his self control. There are reason why Yunho avoid alcoholic drink….it’s because he will turned to monster Yunho like his friend declare at him when he drunk…
“Hyung…..lets go back….” Yoochun tried to coo him to go back with him but the man still enjoying his self with his beer cans in his hand.
“NO…..i want to drink more….I want to get him out of my mind….” Yunho answered with his hiccup…one minutes he’s laughed…one minutes latter he will cried….luckily they are in private room rite now and no one can see what happened in there.
“Yunho hyung let me help you….”Yoochun tried to dragged Yunho out from the room.
“Let me go…..”
“Hyung come on…..”
“I said I don’t want too…”
“Fine……If you didn’t want to go back, I’ll called Jaejoong hyung and let him dragged you out from here…..”
“Really??” Yunho eyes sparkling when he heard Yoochn mention Jaejoong name.
“And…and…he must be angry at you and leave when he sees you like this….”
“Boo leave me?”Yunho pouted.
“Only if you didn’t want to hear what I told you…”
“Chun ah…do you think Boojae love me too?”
“Of course he is hyung….You the one that too dense to realize it…” Yoochun take the time to sarcastically comments Yunho that obviously drunk rite now….Something that he will never say when Yunho in sober condition of course…
“I love him too…but he didn’t love me…he love TOP..wawaawa….” Yunho crying like a little kid while shaking Yoochun body.
“Aish hyung…stop it….” Yoochun run from the drunken man and sit on the sofa while shake his head few times.
“boojae……ah…”
“this is embarrassing….huhu…..” Yoochun give up while keep continue watching Yunho who sobbing like a little kid on the floor. He shrugged his shoulder then continue sipped his drink.

******Big Bang team + MinSu side*****

“Who’s going to go inside?” Jiyong asked s and Minsu.
“Er…..why not we all go in?” Junsu asked frowned when suddenly Jiyong give the suggestion that only two person can entered the restaurant.
“Not this time…..The place was small and it easy to get caught if we go together….” Jiyong stated his reason. Junsu nodded understand with his explanation.
“I’ll go…..” seungri happily lifted his hands to the hair.
“Me too….” Chang min followed Seungri by hands up his hand to the air too.
“Not you…..” Junsu protest while glaring at him.
“Why not me?” Chang min asked Junsu with frowning in his face. The other bigbang member looked at Junsu waiting for his answer.
“Because….you’ll only think of food and eventually will forget out main purposed here….” Junsu grind his teeth and blurted the words to Chang Min who pouted immediately at him.
“Er…what our main purposed?” Chang Min asked after few second silent. The bigbang team fall on the floor.. Junsu shrugged with ‘I told you so.’ face.
“See? You always forget others thing when you see food!” Junsu smirked.
“I’m not!!!!” Chang Min stated firmly while glaring at his hyung.
“Yes you are!” Junsu looked at him while crossing his hand on his chest.
“Not…..”
“Yes….”
“Not..not…”
“Yes…yes,,,”
“Hm…how long this going to take with your guys ‘yes’ and ‘no’ games? we are tired waiting here…” big bang just looked at the two barked with each others…
“Ok you can go…” Junsu suddenly said make the maknae jump on his feet.
“You should said that since earlier ago…” Jiyoung shake his head few time while looking at them.
“Whatever….” Junsu sighed while take his perfect side to look at the restaurant.
“Lets go seungri….” Chang Min with wide smile quickly dragged Seung Ri with him.

***Seunghyun and Jaejoong side***

“Thanks for the dinner Seunghyun..it’s really nice of you…..I never dream having dinner in such a beautiful place like this…” Jaejoong smile gently to the man in front of him. He was very happy when Seunghyun bring him there….The restaurant was sure has the finest environment that he ever go..
“I’m glad you like it sweet……” Seunghyun smile widely at Jaejoong.
“The food is great too…..How did you know about this place?” Jaejoong asked curiously.
“Hm…I’m doing some research about the best restaurant in the country….This restaurant one of in the list…”
“can we see firework from here?” Jaejoong look through out the window. He was very fascinated with the beautiful night scenery that he saw.
“Yes…when the new years come, this place will be crowded with couple who want to spend their romantic night together…” Seunghyun eyes never let the beautiful face in front of him who smiled sweetly while watching the view in front of him.
“Ah…when you mention about the romantic part…I just realize this place only have table of two……and most of the customer here…..couples? Man…we are only the weird couple here….” Jaejoong look around them. All the couple come with pair-man and women….He just realize they are the only strange couple there.
“Uh what do you mean?” Seunghyun frown while following Jaejoong gaze.
“looked around seunghyun….all the couples here are girl and boy…..We are just the men couple here….”
“Actually it’ not only us…look on your back…” Jaejoong turned to his back….Like Seunghyun said, there are another men couple in there.
“Uh…seem the guy back side is familiar……….” Jaejoong look at the man that he assume as ‘familiar’ .
“Are you ok? You are stared at them rite now….” Jaejoong quickly change his attention to the man in front of him back.
“Er…it’s just…hm never mind….lets continues to eat shall we?”- The man look like Chang Min’ Jaejoong thought before sipped his drink.
“Yes sweet…..” Seunghyun smile when Jaejoong give his full attention back to him.

****meanwhile…*****

“Oh !!!! They are looking at us…..YAH minnie stop eating….” Seungri whispered at him.
“What??? This soup is great!” Chang Min ignore him completely while continue sipped the soup in his spoon.
“I said seunghyun and Jaejoong hyung looked at us..” Seungri take the man collar shirt and dragged him closer .
“Hugh…hugh…water…..choked by chicken bone..hugh..hugh…” Chang Min cough few time. He was shocked by Seungri sudden movement that make him choked while he’s eating his chicken soup. He quickly reach the nearest glass around him apparently Seungri orange Juice….
“Yah….that’s my orange juice….” Seungri pouted whatching his ‘now empty glass’ in front of him.
“Sorry…I change that latter…..” Chang min smile sheepishly.
“Chang Min ah…what should we do? They were still looking at us….” Seungri look in font of him and saw Jaejoong was still looking at them.
“Really??? hide your face under the table...”
“Uh how?” Seungri asked curiously. Chang Min suddenly take his spoon and pretend make it’s fall down on the table…
“There…pretend to find it down there….NOW” Chang Min winked at him.
“how about you?”
“Don’t worry, they only can see my back….so…er…I just sit straight like this…now go hide your face…” Seungri nodded. He quickly bend down under the table and pretend to find his spoon.

********

“I told you it’s a bad idea to let Chang min go in there…” Junsu sighed….The others big bang members just shake their head looking at the scene Chang min cough by the chicken soup.
“Man…he’s really a food monster…” Jiyong shake his head few time before he laughed.
“I told you soo…..” Junsu smile shyly
“Wait…Seunghyun and Jaejoong hyung looked at the them.…this is dangerous..” The other quickly picks up their binoculars back and looks at the scene…..
“You are right…we must do something to help them….” Junsu panic..he took his phone and quickly dialed Chang Min number.

********Seunghyun and Jaejoong side*******

“What’s wrong? You seem think about something..” Seunghyun touched Jaejoong hand gently after sense the man was ‘lost’ for a while.
“Nothing…I just think that the couple man in my back table is some one look like very familiar…”
“Ooo….i thought there’s something about the food that you didn’t like…” Seunghyun chuckled while looking at the couple in front of him.
“No..no… this is really-really the best dinner that I ever had..Thank You Seunghyun ah..” Jaejoong smile warmly at him. Seunghyun was really happy when he heard it from Jaejoong. Then he remember something

Seunghyun pv
That is it….this is the right time….”
end of pv

“Glad you like it….Hm..jaejoong ah,,,there’s something that I want to told you today.” Seunghyun look deeply in Jaejoong eyes.
“Uh? what is it? You looked serious…..You scare me…” Jaejoong was clueless. He just blink his eyes few time while watching at him..
“Actually…………..” Seunghyun was nervous…but he determined to say it today…He slowly take Jaejoong hand and look at him…..

“oh..god…he's going to confess…….Junsu hyung do something….” Chang Min was currently on phone with Junsu get panicked watching Seunghyun holding his ‘Umma’ hand.
“Wait…wait….how supposed I’ve make it stop??? ah…Yunho hyung. Call you back….” Junsu also get more panic when he heard his donsaeng words.
“Do something to delay the times…..call you back” With the last words he quickly called off the conversation and dialed another number.

“Aish….ah I know…waitress…can you send this order to the table over there….” Chang Min write something on the pieces paper and give it to the waitress who stand beside him.
“Sure sir…..” The waitress is smile nicely to him.
“Make this fast…and don’t tell them the we are the sender k?…” Chang min give the list to the waitress.
“Yes sir…” The waitress nodded and quickly move towards the kitchen.

**Seunghyun and Jaejoong side**
“Actually…hm…i….” Seunghyun about to say something when suddenly Jaejoong move his hand and pointed something on Seunghyun chin.
“Uh?? oh there something on your chin Seunghyun ah…it’s looked like a sauce…”
“Er…really??” Seunghyun was dumbfounded for a moments. He quickly takes the napkin and wipeh is chin with it.
“Ah…it’s gone now….what did you want to talked about? You look nervous….are you cold? I can give this jacket back to you if you want…..”
“No....No....it’s not about temperature….Well…it’s about….us”…………..

In the meantime......

Junsu wait patiently for the man on other line to picked the call.
“Hello….” He frowned…..He look at the screen phone to checked the number again. He’s sure he dialed the right number.
“Yah…Yoochun ah? Why did you the one that answered Yunho hyung phone?” Junsu asked curiously.
“He’s drunk rite now…..i'm so doomed by him…..argh…hyung stop pull my hair…Help me Junsu what should I do?” Yoochun scream on other line. Junsu have to take away the phone few meter away from his ears.
“Called Jaejoong hyung now asked him to come to pick Yunho hyung…only him can handle drunken Yunho…”
“you are rite….talked to you latter…” Yoochun quickly ended the conversation.

“hurry up Yoochun ah….we count on you” Junsu praying in his heart. He quickly takes his binoculars and look at his ‘umma’ condition rite now.

*************
A/n: Long wait ne???HEhehe...ok...hm..i'm not going to abandon this story any more...i tried to update it may be 3 or 2 times a week.....Sorry for the long wait...^_^

to lizzie: They will....but soon...hehehe..

to DBju: Me too...i felt irritated with the lawsuit case...but yeah keep the faith...^_^..anyway, thanks for the comments...i really appreciate it...

to preshuzxx909: Thanks for stop by to read my story..and thank you for the comments too...anyway, new update for you...

cassiodbsk5: Ah...thank you for stop by...i really appreciate it...I tried to update it every week ok.....but not everyday....Thanks for the comments again...

to la_rose: YEs bigbang members support Yunjae here..well there have they reason maybe will reveal it soon..^_^..it's not their dont like Jaejonng or something like that...but...aa..wait for coming soon chapter..hehehe..almost reveal it....^_^

to annne82: Hm....Yunho just frustrated....well...i'm not revealing if thing going to be normal or more akward after this because i have 'something on my minds' for them rite now...hehehehe...

to Sette: Wah...thank you..arigato..khamsaminda..for introducing my story to your friends..i really appreciate it ne....^_^....I'll tried my best to update it every week k...