Chapter 41

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Yunho Sit in the middle of the three while they stared at him with curious face. They felt weird when they saw Jaejoong come without Yunho beside him moment ago...He even avoid they question about Yunho....and for ChunSuMin that was really-really odd since Jaejoong and Yunho never separated before.
“Hyung....what’s wrong?” Chang Min examined his face and burrowed his eyebrows. He try to touch Yunho face but Yunho slapped his hand away.
“Nothing Minnie....” Yunho smile a little while rubbed his check. He hissed a little when his hand make contact with the bruise cheek.
“Hm...i let you go this time...” Chang Min pouted his face when he heard Yunho called him Minnie...He really don’t like people call him with his childhood nickname’s.
“Hm..Thanks???” Yunho smirked at him......He really like tease Chang Min with that name to annoying him.
“Seriously hyung you can talk to us....” Junsu patted his shoulder while look at him with serious face. Yunho never saw that kind of serious face on Junsu before....And it’s kind of surprised him to see Junsu like that.
“Nothing serious....Really...Don’t worry...” Yunho try to convince them that he was ok. But seem like the three still looked at him with suspicious stared.
“Er yeah...but your face said it serious matters....especially the bruise on your right cheek hyung” Yoochun sighed while shakes his head few times.
“Geez..that must be hurt!” Chang Min added.
“Pstt...Dont worry...This is my ‘love bite’ actually..” Yunho winked at the three. The three gapped their mouth open...They silent for moments and look at eachother.
“Love bite? More like ‘punch bite’!” Chang Min smirked...The two nodded they head.
“Yeah hyung....You don’t think we’ll believe the ‘knight in amour’ bed stories that you told us moments ago rite??” Junsu added with arched his eyebrows....Yunho snorted and try to look away.
“Yes hyung....we’re not kids anymore.” Yoochun sighed. He can sense something fishy with his story moments ago....

Flash back

Everyone gasped as soon as they saw two man come in the same time. They were waiting for them to come since two hours ago. Jaejoong have called and told them that he already found Yunho. What they saw on the two mans faces really shocked them..

“Oh my god!! SUN!!!” Junsu squeaked make all the eyes him.
“Did he......” Yoochun look at Junsu and then shook his head...”Never minds....Geez hyung what happened to your face?” He continues while stared at the bruised.....
“Nothing serious....” Yunho smile nervously before rubbed his back neck
“Uh? TOP too?” Chang Min half shouted when he saw TOP face. They almost have identical bruise...and in the same place....
“TOP? Wow....our makeup noona will be screaming at us tomorrow!” Jiyong beside Chang Min shook his head.
“I guess our makeup noona too!” Yoochun sighed..
“Well...hm.....You told them....” TOP nudged Yunho. Yunho glance at him while cursing him on his minds.
“Yah...why me?” Yunho nudge him back and glared at him.
“Because I think they’ll trusted you more then me!” TOP smirked. With Yunho reputation as trusted leader, it will easy if he do the explanation.
“Fine....we have fight.” Yunho said it to the two groups who waiting for their answer.
“WHAT????????” They’re silent for moments.....Dong Bang boys and Big Bang boys widens they eyes while look at the two who smile nervously at them..
“You two fighting????” They asked almost in unison.
“Er...well...No....” TOP scratched his head. He felt guilty for lying to his friends and s. Yunho arched his eyebrows but TOP quickly nudged him.
“Er ye...yeah....We kind...hm involved with fighting...” Yunho rubbed his back neck. ChunSuMin looked at him with suspicious stared. Yunho know he already in trouble from the way they look at him. He hate it when they in this suspicious mode!
“Hyung! You’ll be in trouble if our manager know about this!” Yoochun sighed. He felt worry for his hyung....
“I already know!” They quickly their back. DBSK manager look at the two while tapped his foot.
“Aish..this kids...” BigBang manager who stand beside him sighed with shook his head few times.
“Hyung...since when are you there??” Junsu asked with his widens eyes. Well, they manager seem to...hm....always come in the right times???
“Long enough to hear everything...” They manager smirked...
“So..sorry hyung...” TOP and Yunho said together while bowed a little to the two managers in front of them.
“I just want to know what exactly happened...” DBSK manager sighed and look at them. The two nodded.

“We....kind of save someone actually...” Yunho look at TOP as a clue to help him.
“Yeah...in the back valley....we help a woman that surrounded by 5 mans...” TOP smile nervously while glare at Yunho back. That’s only thing that come on his mind that time.
“We kind of.....fought to save her..” Yunho added. They managers nodded their head. It’s seem the two managers trusted their words. But not for the DBSK group and BigBang group. They still arched their eyebrows while looking at the two with they suspicious stared.
“Hm...Seem suspicious.....” Chang Min tapped his chin while the others nodded.
“They telling you the truth hyung....I was there too...and with Keita san” Jaejoong suddenly appeared with Keita who...hm....hiding behind his back.
“Jaejoong hyung!!!” ChunSuMin quickly run towards him with their wide smile.
“Boojae...” Yunho whispered the words while look at him.
“Sweet.....” TOP doing the same too...But they eyes quickly in fire back when they saw the man who hiding behind him.
“Ha...hai..” Keita smile nervously and wave his shaking hands to the two.
“pstt...there something suspiciously going on here...” Chang Min whispered to Yoosu who quickly nodded. They can felt different aura coming from their ‘umma’ and ‘appa’.
“Yeah...i think the same too...” Yoochun sighed.
“They sure hide something...” Junsu knitted his eyebrows tries to think any reason that make the two acting awkward right now.....

“Hm.....well.....alright. You guys sure like to acts like a hero uh? It’s dangerous. Please think of you guys reputation too...gosh.....hope no one saw it.” The two managers sighed again. But at least they felt relief because the two didn’t hurt really bad only a couple of bruise on their face that definitely can be cover by make up.
“We can sure no one saw it hyung.” TOP and Yunho answered almost together. They manager seem pleased to heard that.
“That’s great...Excuse me....it’s called from our event organizer ...” DBSK manager sighed while looking on the phone. He give signal to move to the exit door while the others nodded understand.
“Keita...lets go to Ryuichi...” Jaejoong turned to looked at Keita after their manager gone from the scene. The others members quickly look at Keita.
“Ah...ok... sure...” Keita actually didn’t have to answer him since he already been dragged away by Jaejoong. DBSK boys and BigBang Boys looked at each other.....Yunho and TOP grind their teeth when they saw the scene. ChunSuMin nudge each other.....
“See???” Chang Min whispered to the two softly to avoid Yunho and TOP who stand beside them from heard what he said.
“Aaaaaaah...” The two said in unison. Yunho looked at the three with suspicious glare.
“What you guys whispered about???” Yunho arched his eyebrow while folded his arms on his chest.
“Nothing....” The three smile nervously and quickly move away from him as fast as they can.

End of flash back

“Hyung tell us the truth.....” Chang Min look at Yunho with serious face. The two look at him with hopeful eyes.
“Later..when we’re at home...” Yunho sighed. He know he cant wint against the three.
“ASA!!!!” The three shouted together. Yunho shake his head....
“Jae hyung over here...” Junsu wave his hand to the air to make Jaejoong notice them. Yunho quickly look at him. Jaejoong walk slowly to them while try to ignored Yunho strong gaze.
“Where is manager hyung?” Jaejoong asked immediately as soon as he arrived at their place. The three frowned.....Yunho still looked at him without blinks his eyes.
“Uh? May be still outside talked on the phone.” Yoochun pointed to the exit door. Jaejoong looked at the way that Yoochun pointed at him and then nodded.
“why hyung?” Chang Min asked curiously.
“Nothing....” Jaejoong smile weakly at the three.
“Boo....” Yunho about to say something when Jaejoong suddenly turned his body and looked at his three donsaeng.
“I got to go...i’ll see you guys soon.” Jaejoong walked to the exit door leaving the three dumbfounded man behind him. Yunho get up from his chair and quickly follow him.
“Boo wait!” Yunho try to called him but Jaejoong obviously ignored him. Yunho don’t have a choice take the man arms and make him turned his body to look at him.
“What do you want?” Jaejoong stared fiercely at him.
“Boojae....please....” Yunho sighed. He’s tired with the way Jaejoong avoided him. He just want to talk to him and explained everything....
“Please what? I wont talked to you if it’s not important thing. This is not the right times Yun...ho...” Jaejoong said bluntly before turned his body back to the door.
“fine go....just go...see how long you can avoid me.” Yunho shouted with irritated face. He hates the way Jaejoong treat hm rite now....
“Thank you!” Jaejoong answered without looking at him and then continue walk to the exit door. Yunho stand there like a statute...It’s seem thing getting more complicated than he expected.
“Aish!...Why did I said like that????” Yunho palms his face frustratedly.

“Yunho hyung.....” Yunho turned to his back when he heard soft whispered from behind....The three come towards him and hugged him to calm him.
“He’s angry with me.” Yunho muttered the words softly on their ears. The three looked at him and then nodded at him.
“We saw it....He seem very angry hyung. What did you do to make him very angry like that?” Yoochun’s questioning him. Yoochun know Jaejoong very well...He’s someone who really rare to get angry among them....And to see him angry right now......It’s must be something very ‘big’ matters.......
“Confessed my feeling to him?” Yunho sighed and then make eyes contact to the three.
“You..... what????” The three eyes widen with their jaw dropped open.
“Thats right....You guys heard me.....I’m going out to get fresh air for moments.” Yunho left the three and walk to the exit door. The three look at eachothers...
“Did he mean......” Yoochun paused his words and look at Chang Min and Junsu. Chang Min and Junsu nodded completely understand what Yoochun try to say.
“And our umma....rejected him???” Junsu frowned...It’s something that they didn’t expected at all....
“I’m not sure..Yunho hyung didn’t said ‘Umma’ accept him or not.....I think it’s more than that...” Chang Min sighed while tapped his chin. He can sense something happened between his ‘parent’.
“I think the same too...Umma will not too angry like that if this only involved small matters.....” Yoochun nodded....Chang Min words make sense...This got to be more than just their ‘appa’ confession...
“We need to do something.” Junsu said while look at the three. He don’t want this as the ends for his two hyung.....And for sure, he want to help their poor ‘appa’
“Yeah...” The two nodded agreed quickly.....

**************

They were currently at home right now. Junsu and Chang Min head to the bedroom as soon as their arrived two hours ago.....Yunho still sit on the balcony areas watching the stars.....or more like heal his frustrated heart right now.....Yoochun sighed looking at his two helpless hyung...He knock the bathroom door slowly....It’s almost two hours Jaejoong been stayed in there and it make him worried.
“hyung? are you in there?” Yoochun know it’s a stupid question since he already know that the man was indeed in there...The klik sound can be heard. Yoochun know, Jaejoong already open the door for him. He quickly get inside and lean on the wall while look at his hyung.
“Chun........I....I just refresh my self..That’s all..” Jaejoong’s stuttering and try to avoid his eyes. He smile at him before look down on the flower tiles bathroom floor. Yoochun know the smile is fake...He can see his hyung puffy eyes.
“Hyung, Are you ok?” Yoochun approached him and stand beside him while patted his shoulder.
“Of course I am....What make you think I’m not?” Jaejoong smile again to assure him. Yoochun sighed...He know Jaejoong’s trying to hide his real feeling from him.
“Your eyes hyung.....Tell me what happened....i know this have got to do with Yunho hyung rite?” Yoochun look at him while holding his shoulder.
“Chun ah.....” Jaejoong leaned his head on Yoochun shoulder and cries....Yoochun let go a relief sighed...Finally....He show his real emotion.
“Syshhhh...its ok....You know I’m always beside you hyung...” Yoochun rubbed his back while whispered the words to him.
“Thank you Chun....” Jaejoong muffled the words on his shoulder. Yoochun smile and caresses his hyung soft hair.
“So....do yo want to talk about it?” Jaejoong silent for moments when he heard Yoochun question. Yoochun give the time for him to think. He know, Jaejoong will talks to him if he’s ready.
“Hm....well.....Yunho.....kind of confessed to me...” There are pregnant silent for moments.
“That’s good!” Yoochun smile widely...Finally his Yunho hyung have the courage to do so...But why do he sense there are something more happened than this only confession?
“Seunghyun doing the same too....” Jaejoong continues while still hiding his face on Yoochun shoulder. Yoochun gasped.....
“That’s not good!” Well...That definitely something that he and of course the other didn’t expected to happened.....
“And they were fighting because of me...” Jaejoong sighed and then lifted his head a little and look at Yoochun.
“That’s really not good...Wait..You mean....the bruise......” Yoochun widens his eyes when he realize something.....Now he know why Jaejoong’s very angry at Yunho......
“Yes it is....i felt guilty Chun.....” Jaejoong leaned his back on Yoochun shoulder to find his comfort.

“Hyung.....let me asked you something..”
“Hm? What is it?” Jaejoong frowned.
“Between Yunho hyung and Seunghyun....which one will you choose? Be honest with me hyung....” Yoochun lifted Jaejoong face and look straight into his eyes. Jaejoong bite his lower lips...He silent for moments to think about Yoochun question.
“I....I don’t want to choose........They are both important to me...I don’t want to hurt any of them.....” Jaejoong cover his face with his palms. Yoochun know his hyung’s crying again when he heard the soft sobbed.....Yoochun sighed. He quickly hugged his hyung.....He know this will be difficult decision for Jaejoong to make since he really value they friendship.
“I’m sorry hyung....but if you don’t do something to solve this, it’s mean you are selfish person hyung.....You’re actually hurting both of them without you realize it.......Do you know how hard for them to confessed it to you? They already know one of them will be hurt but they still continue. Guess why?..... Because they need your answer to move on hyung.....It’s your turn to be fair with both of them.........” Yoochun whispered the words on Jaejoong ears while continue caresses his hair. It’s the only way that he can think to make his hyung calm.....
“Chun.....i don’t know who to choose....I love Yunho before..but I don’t know now....I mean....there’s a lot thing happened between us.....and then there’s Seunghyun...Someone who always patient beside me...supported me when I’m down and lost hope.....How am I going to choose and hurt one of them just like that? I cant..chun..i cant do that...” Jaejoong shake his head... Yoochun sighed.....
“Hyung...They will respect your decision. Trust me...They are adult not a kid!...They know what is right what is not....Just trusted you heart to choose it.......” Jaejoong look at Yoochun.
“Trust my heart.......” Jaejoong repeat the words. Yoochun smile and nodded. He slowly wipe the tears that fall on his hyung face...Seem like his hyung know what to do now......

Jaejoong pv
if only I have two hearts...I’ll give it to two of them without hesitate.....I don’t want to lose their friendship....Is it right if I said I love both of them? Am I selfish?....That sound selfish....But I’m not a selfish person! I’m not!! And that’s why I think I need to do something about this.
.
Yoochun is right...I can’t let them waiting without answer....I’ll give them my answer.....Soon......pretty soon.....
End of pv

******************
TBC

A/n:Sorry for the late update...:P...I’m such a lazy rite now....Tehehehehehe...Try my hard to finish this story in this month ne....
For everyone who comments in previous chapters...Thank you....Sorry I can’t reply it this time. I’m rushing doing something rite now.. Just want to tell you guys that I read it and appreciates it so much...Thank you ne..^_^....