Chapter 28

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“Morning hyung....” Chang Min smile sheepishly to the figure who just stirred on the bed lazily.
“Uh? What’s wrong with you Min?” Junsu frowned when he saw the maknae smile towards him. Oh well...it’s odd to see Chang Min smile like that...
“I’m hungry....” Chang Min pouted while his hand playing with Junsu blanket.
“go wake up Jae hyung then.....” Junsu hissed and then take the other pillow to cover up his ears....
“Jae hyung sick.....” Chang Min answered back with the sad tone. Junsu sighed. He slowly take away the pillow from his head. He suddenly felt pity with the maknae.
“Oh yeah....i forget about that.....” He tapped Chang Min shoulder softly and smile a little at him. Chang Min smile back.
“Susu hyung....Chun hyung....let make breakfast for Umma Jae....” Chang Min give the sudden idea to them. But the man in the next bed who still cover his head with blanket just silent without a words.
“That’s good idea....hm...but have you cooked before?” Junsu was excited with Chang Min idea but then he realize about they ‘lack’ on cooking skill will be a problem in this matter.
“Er...no......i thought you know....” Chang Min answered while scratched his head.
“I don’t know either...May be Yoochun know.....” The two averted their eyes to the figure who sleep on the next of Junsu bed.
“I don’t know too....” The voice answered come under the blanket. Yoochun slowly take the blanket that cover his body and yawn before stretch his arm.
“eh since when that you wake up?” Junsu asked curiously. He know Yoochun not a morning person...he’s the hardest one to wake up every morning. They sometime have to use water sprayed to wake him up.
“Since I heard Chang min stomach growl?” Yoochun glared at Chang Min.
“Eh? Sorry......” Chang Min gulps while looking at his hyung intense stare.
“I have idea....how about we search recipes in internet?” Junsu smile widely when he heard Yoochun suggestion. he quickly nodded his head.
“Yeah...lets go.....” Chang Min who is hyperactive that day quickly dragged his hyung to the kitchen. Few minutes latter, they were already in the kitchen with their own aprons.

Junsu and Yoochun were busy preparing ingredients for their menu. Chang Min takes the time for moments. He kneels on the floor while holding his hands tightly on his chest...
“Dear god...please protects me from this two crazy cooker....dont make me become their tester food.....and...Please make this kitchen save from burned....Love you gods!” He give blow kiss on the air while winked a little. Junsu saw was he’s doing...he slowly approached the figure and looked at him with questioning face.
“What are you doing?”
“Praying?” Chang Min smile slyly. Junsu shake his head few time.
“Aish....Here....cut this carrot...” Junsu take the knife and carrot and then put it on Chang Min hands. He grins and move away from confused Chang Min. Chang Min followed him behind while tugged his sleeve. Junsu immediately looked at him.
“Er...ok...show me first how to cut it?” Chang Min blinked cutely at him. Junsu laughed nervously.
“Er.....i also don’t know how to cut it...Chun any idea?”
“Hm..How should I know? lets ask Jae hyung......” Yoochun was about to move out from the kitchen when the pair hands hold him from behind.
“NOOOOOOOOO....” Junsu and Chang Min shake they head as soon as Yoochun facing them.
“Why not?” Yoochun asked the two with curious face.
“Jae hyung need to sleep more.....He need rest a lot...dont disturb him....” Chang Min answered him while Junsu nodded his head from behind as supported Chang Min statement.
“O...k...Then what should we do?” Yoochun asked to the two while scratched his head.
“Let me call my mom....” Junsu take out his phone and move away from them. The two waiting patiently on the kitchen counter.

few minutes latter....

“My mum said...we should peel the carrot skin first before we cut it to small cube...” Junsu come back after talked with his mom.
“Peels skins? How?” Chang Min asked still confused.
“You know... like peel apple skin.....er maybe...” Junsu smile nervously. He really not sure about that too.....
“Peel apple? hm...” Yoochun tried to imagine the carrot as apple...and...peel it??...he was suppicious a little and then he looked at Junsu. Junsu winked at him....ah!! Now he know...Junsu also don’t know how to peel the carrot skin. Oh well whatever....as long as the carrot skin was peel......
“Aaaaa....ok.....Junsu hyung....what exactly our menu today?” Chang Min nodded. He take the carrot and examine it before looked at his hyung.
“Porridge special yoosumin!!” Junsu announced it with happy tone.
“I like the name.....” Yoochun laughed while looking at his two companions who smile widely at that time.
“Oh well hope it also have a nice taste.....” Chang min smirked.
“Anyway.....lets start our special mission today.....” Junsu shrieked with full energy but suddenly the door to the kitchen open widely.
“What mission?” The figure that just comes in looked at them one by one.
“Eh? Yunho hyung? Morning....” The three greeted their hyung together.
“Morning guys......” Yunho smile while sit on the kitchen table beside them. Chang Min pours orange Juice on glass and handed it to his hyung. Yunho smiled while mouthed thank you to the maknae.
“How’s Jae hyung?” Yoochun asked with concerned face.
“He’s look fine....He’s still sleep...anyway, What you guys up to?” Yunho eyeing the ingredient on the kitchen counter. He smirked. He think he can guess what the three try to do in the kitchen right now.
“Er...we want to make special breakfast for our Umma....” Junsu answered with a shy smile. The two just nodded while smile sheepishly.
“Syssshhh....Don’t tell him k?” Chang Min put his index finger on hs lips as a sign for ‘Quiet’ to Yunho...Yunho chuckled and nodded his head.
“I wont.......Ok continue you job guys...i need to check boo now....Tell me if you guys done ok?” Yunho gulps the orange juice in one goes and quickly stands from his chair and move to the sink to wash the glass that he used. He looked at the three after he finished washed his glass.
“Yes hyung.....” They answered with smile.
“Don’t mention it....” He smiles to them and quickly leaved the kitchen and move to Jaejoong room. He slowly opened the door and looked inside. Jaejoong was still sleep on the bed. He move in and closed the door behind him. He slowly approached the bed while looking at the beautiful sleeping beauty figure on it.

“Yun?” Yunho was startled when he heard the soft voice. Jaejoong yawn a little and then stretching his arms. He looked at Yunho with his wide doe eyes. He smiled a little while mouthed ‘Good Morning’ to the leadershi.
“You are wake? Did I wake you up?” Yunho asked with worry tones.
“Not really.....” jaejoong chuckled. He slowly sit on the bed and looked at Yunho.
“Are you feelin ok today boo?”
“Yes...much better from yesterday leadershi...”
“You should rest more boo....”
“Hm...i think I already wake up fully now...let me make breakfast for us today...” Jaejoong was about to wake up from his bed but Yunho quickly pinned him down back.
“Hm...about that.....er...” Yunho scratched his head. He don’t want to ruined Yoochun, Junsu and Chang Min surprised for Jaejoong..He needs to find a quick excuse right now.
“Hm? whats going on Yun?”
“Oh well.....hm....”
“What the three up to this time?” Jaejoong sure can read them very well.....Yunho sighed. He was busted.....Jaejoong smirked while looking at his leader defeated face...
“Erhm.....aish...i already promise them that I won’t tell you about this....” Yunho felt really guilty to the three.
“About what Yun?”
“They plan something special for you boo...”
“Really? What could that be?” Jaejoong asked excitedly. He was beamed with happiness when he heard his three members. a.k.a his three donsaeng a.k.a his three son was prepared something specially for him.
“Something that really-really special.......” Yunho’s smile too when he saw Jaejoong bright smile.
“Hm.......let me check what they doing right now......” Jaejoong with happy mood stand up from the bed and ready to move to the door.
“NO...Wait....boo....You should wait here....” Yunho hold his arms and make him sit on the bed again. Jaejoong frowned...But then he sighed...
“I should make breakfast right now Yun...”
“Ah....about that...well...boo....hm.....” Seeing Yunho face, something suddenly clicked on Jaejoong head.
“Wait the minute........they make breakfast for me isn’t it Yun?” Jaejoong wide his eyes and looked at Yunho.
“Er...hm...oh well...There’s no point to hide it anymore....” Yunho smile sheepishly while scratched his head....

Meanwhile in the kitchen............

“YAH!!WHO ASKED YOU TO PUT THIS EGGS IN THE PORRIDGE?” Junsu shouted loudly when he saw two eggs in the porridge. He glared at his two assistant. Yoochun shrugged his shoulder while continue his job chopping some vegetable in multi shape......
“Erk...did you asked me to do it moments ago?” Chang Min looked at him with innocent face.
“Aish...at least you should crack the shell first my genius Minnie!” Junsu take out the eggs and put it on the bowls.
“Lol...i thought you want to boiled it in there .......” Chang Min pouted a little while looking at Junsu who cracked the eggs to the porridge. He shrugged while sit on the kitchen chair. Few minutes latter the porridge was already prepared well on the bowls. The three is staring at the bowls with their frowned face.
“It’s this eatable?” Chang Min looked at the porridge suspiciously.
“The color seems scary....” Yoochun scratched his head while staring at the porridge.
“How much chilly paste did you put Chun?” Junsu asked curiously while looking at him.
“Not much...half of this can?” Yoochun take the can and show it to the two.
“WHATTTT? Are you trying to poison Jae hyung?” Junsu stand from his chair while glare at Yoochun.
“I think he want to kill him....” Chang Min comments spontaneously with sighed.
“What are you guys talking about? Jae hyung like spicy food right?” Yoochun asked with pouted a little. He was surprised with the two sudden outbursts to him.
“Yeah it’s true! But not as spicy like this......Minnie....tasted it?” Junsu smirked while put the bowl in front of Chang Min.
“What? Why me?” Chang Min pointed his self while widen his eyes.
“Because among us three in here now, only you can stand the spicy thing.....” Junsu give his logic reason. Yoochun nodded furiously. Chang Min sighed...it’s true...in they house only he and Jaejoong hyung who can stand spices food....
“This is look really...really scary.......hyung” Chang Min gulp while looking the hot ‘magma’ in front of him....
“Open your mouth...lets your hyung feed you....” Junsu take the spoon and scooped a full porridge on it.
“Let me blow it a little.....” Yoochun blow the hot porridge for Chang min...Junsu put the spoon on Chang Min lips.
“Wait...lets me pray for a moments....Dear God in heaven...if something happened to me...please send the message to my family that I love them! Please make sure this two people get their punishment...and....”
“Min...Now.....!!”
“Ok...ok....wait......” Chang Min take a deep breath he was in the edge of crying right now.
“What else?”
“If something happened to me...please give my laptop to Yunho hyung....The box under my bed..i give it to you Yoochun hyung.....” Chang Min say his will with sad face.
“Uh what box?” Yoochun asked curiously.
“Ah it’s my favorite adults movie collec......opps.....” Chang Min quickly close his mouth after realize what he said. The two smirked evilly after they know Chang Min biggest secret.
“Oh minnie....you’re in trouble now!!! You better eat this or...we will tell appa Yunho that you still have your movie in this house....” Junsu give his angel smile while give his dangerous threat....Yoochun laughed when he saw Chang Min paler face.
“Ok...ok......here we go..................” Chang Min opened his mouth and closes his eyes tightly when Junsu shoved the spoon in his mouth. He don’t have any choice rather to continue to eat the food in his mouth right now. After few minute chewing the food.......Junsu and Yoochun wait patiently Chang Min respond.....

“I think......................hm........we should give up!” Chang Min said with apologetic face to his two hyung.
“Reall? it’s really that bad?” Junsu pouted.
“You two should tasted it by your self.... Man....this is the...hm.....I don’t know where to categorize this one......”
“Auwww......what we should do now then? I really-really want to do something for Jae hyung....” Junsu looked really-really disappointed. He looked at the porridge with a sad face,
“Don’t be sad Su...there must be something that we can do.....” Yoochun sighed while tried to cheer up Junsu back.
“I have an idea!” Chang Min winked at them....

Jaejoong room.....

“Aish...poor my kitchen....i cant just wait here.....” Jaejoong whined. He was worried with the kitchen. He remember the accident Chang Min blowed up the toaster and almost burned half of the kitchen. Jae pouted while looking at Yunho. Yunho gulped for a moment when he saw the cute pouted lips....
“Wait...i cant allow you boo.....You’ll break they surprise for you...” Yunho know he have to strong......He want to make sure the three surprise for Jaejoong will become successful....oh well not really successful actually since Jaejoong can guess correctly what the three up to...
“Hm....i just want to take a peek what they are doing in my kitchen Yun...please...”
“No...i cant allow you to do that boo....” Yunho state firmly...Jaejoong with his stubborn attitude stand up from his bed. He cant take it anymore...he really-really want to look at his kitchen and the three too of course...But that time Yunho with quick movement stand on the door to prevent him to open the door.
“Move from the door Yun....” Jaejoong glare at him.
“No....” Yunho smirked...He know Jaejoong will never can’t beat him from the side of strength.
“Ok.....move or I’ll kissed you!” Jaejoong smirked. Yunho smirked too. He didn’t think Jaejoong will do it since...well...he’s the one who always kissed his boo first....
“ha....like you da......mffffffffff” Without warning a soft lips landing on his lips...The simple kissed turned to be passionate kissed when Yunho give permission to Jaejoong to explore his mouth this time.
“See? .......You not a though door Yun...i can break in or out anytimes I want......” Jaejoong said with a slight panted while slowly pushed the daze Yunho to the side. He was about to opened the door when Yunho catched his arms. Jaejoong immediately looked at him with frowned face.
“You...kissed....me......” Yunho said with wide smile on his face.
“Er...well.....it’s....hm......i kissed...you...” Jaejoong blushed suddenly when he realize what he have done moment ago. He quickly looked down to the floor.
“You really kissed me boojae....” Yunho lifted Jaejoong chin while make the small man looking into his eyes....But then suddenly they heard a noise come to their way.
“Oh my god....they are coming.....come here....” Jaejoong panicked...He take Yunho hands and dragged him with him to the bed. Yunho was speechless when Jaejoong cover they body with blanket.
“Er...boo....why did I have to lay on the bed too?”
“Oh...you are right.....i should the on who pretend to sleep right now...” With that words, Jaejoong kick Yunho make the man fall on the floor. Yunho pouted at him...Jaejoong just chuckled and winked at him and then quickly close his eyes. The door suddenly opened..The three peeked their head. Yunho smile at them.

“he’s still sleep come in.....” Yunho give the signal for the three to come in. Junsu bring the food tray to the bed.
“Smell nice....” Yunho comments after looked at the porridge that the three make for their umma.
“er...yeah....yeah.......” The three answered furiously while looking at each other.
“Hm.....guys? what are you doing in my room?” Jaejoong who pretend just wake up yawn and smile at them..
“Surprise hyung....we bring breakfast for you.....” Junsu said while show the tray with a bowl of porridge and glass of orange juice to him.
“Really?” Jaejoong looked at the tray that Junsu hold.
“Here.......” Junsu give the tray to him while the other sit around him.
“Auwwww...thank you guys.....” Jaejoong looked at one by one..He’s really touched with they sincerity that their showed to him. He looked down...He was crying........
“Don’t mention it hyung.....you always take care and make special porridge for us when we are sick...we just want to do something for you this time....” Junsu held his hand following the Yoochun and then Chang min...and the last one Yunho....
“I love you guys.......” Jaejoong wiped his tears and smile at them.
“We love you too hyung....” The three answered together..
“You should eat now boo.....” Yunho take the spoon and quickly feed Jaejoong. Jaejoong was reluctant for a moments...He was shy but the three nodded they head as give his encouragement to do so.
“Ok.....here we go.....” Jaejoong opened his mouth while Yunho feed him. Jaejoong frowned a little after he tasted the food. He looked at the three.
“Boo? what’s wrong?” Yunho can sense something was wrong from the way Jaejoong looked at the three.
“This is really-really delicious.......do you guys cook this?” Jaejoong asked curiously.
“Hm...about that.....” Junsu paused a little while looking at Chang Min and Yoochun...They nodded as give him the permission to him to speak the true.
“Actually....we want to make delicious porridge for you hyung...but we mess up....it’s turned out to be scary porridge....So we change it with Mc Donald porridge.....”
“I thought soooo!” Yunho teased them a little. Jaejoong just laughed see his three donsaeng reaction.
“Yunho hyung~~~” The three whining....
“Bring the porridge that you guy cooked here....” Jaejoong suddenly said while looking at the three. They wide their eyes....they were shocked with Jaejoong sudden request.
“What???” The three said together and looked at him.
“Trust me.......” Jaejoong answered with his smile.
“But hyung......it’s dangerous for your healthy...” Chang Min say with concerned face.
“Please......?? Just put your guys trust in me for this.....”
“Ok...I’ll take it....” Yoochun’s voluntary to take the porridge for Jaejoong. Few minute latter Yoochun come back with the bowl of real porridge that they cooked for Jaejoong.

“Are you sure you want to do this boo?” Yunho asked with worry face after he saw the porridge.
“Here hyung.....” Yoochun put the porridge in front Jaejoong.
“It’s sure look scary...” Jaejoong comments make the three pouted.
“Hyung~~~~”They whining again..Jaejoong laughed at them. He then take the spoon and quickly tasting the porridge,
“Hm...it’s not really bad.........let me fix it ok?” Jaeoong smile a little while put the spoon back on the tray. The three smile widely.
“Eh? This thing still can be eatable?” Yunho asked while scratched his head.
“Yes......come on guys...lets move to the kitchen.....Since I felt really happy and healthy today, I’m going to make special breakfast for you guys today.....”
“Really? YAY!!!!” The three cheer up with happy tone.
“Lets go hyung.......” Junsu and Chang Min quickly dragged Jaejoong from the bed to the outside. Jaejoong stop for a moments while looking at Yunho who still staring at the red porridge.
“Yun? Join us?” Jaejoong asked with a soft voice. The three smile sheepishly behind..
“I’ll be there in a moments boo....i need to go to the bathroom first....” Yunho answered with a sweet smile.
“Ok...we’ll be expected you to be there with us soon...” Jaejoong wave his hand and then continue move to the kitchen while the three trailed behind him....

As soon as the door closed Jaejoong phone is suddenly ringing. Yunho frowned for a moment while looking at the id caller...

“My Love TOP...................”

****************
A/N: Sorry for the late update.....*bowed* Anyway....enjoy the new update k? Thanks for everyone who comments on previous chapter...^_^..I really appreciate it....

wintercandles – Ah...glad you like it..^_^.....Hehehehe.....Oh well that the important part....They started to show their true feeling rite now...^_^..Enjoy the new update k...
DBSK = LOVE!!

Yuri305 – Auwww I wish the same too.....hehehe..i tried my best to finished B+G epilogue today so I can post it tomorrow..Wish me luck..^_^

roze – Yeah...i think the same too....Oh well it’s funny how rumor like that spread suddenly.....poor JJ.....I understand how you felt.....

yufen – Hahaha now they kissu lips.....i cant wait to wrote the scene either but I believe it will soon......(closer now) ^_^

pyopyo – Auwww....Donsaeng...NADO SARANGHEYO.....^_^

lizzie – Yeah....it’s hard to find some one like Yun character in this reality.....I’m the author felt jealous too....lol....:P

Ginger D – It’s ok....You show up again now...i’m glad ne....hahahaha..i tried my best k....Wait for it....^_^

emerald5 – Ah..glad you like it....I’m squeeze my head rite now on the scene...lol...i alaredy rejected my own idea for three times...hehehe...still in search the perfect scene...bear with me for a moments k? Anyway, Enjoy the new update....^_^

arisakara – Sorry the sudden ‘gone’ I was busy with my real life for a moments...hehehe...but yeah...i’m back!
Yeah...it’s depressing moments for THSK fans....eventhought they were singing together but ‘there’s something missing’ on them. > Best hit awards 2009<....
They look awkward....hope they will show the real THSK soon....
“Me cried to when heard JJ speech.....
-it’s not confession chapter yet, but it’s realization chapter^_^

Angela Kamerer White – Ah..i will force Yunho to confess soon...hehehehe ^_^

annne82 – hahaha...yeah....i just tried to made my day with happy DBSK family with this story.....I was so stress about the bad news in the real world about DBSK....
Oh well, this is chapter show that they start to realize they true feeling to each other...so yeah.....the final moment it coming soon.....

Mi.kie – Ah...Glad you like it Mi.kie ah....Enjoy the new update k?”

Smu1chan – Hehehehe I understand....it’s must embarrassing moment but yet actually it was the beautiful moments...lol...i called it sweet moments...So...your real name is Susan? it’s cute name chanchan...easy to remember.....^_^....Rye....it’s my real name too.....My short name....