Chapter 44

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Yoochun turned to the left and then to the right....He keep tossing around and finally he sighed. He sat up and look at the bed beside him. Jaejoong back’s facing him. He hestitated for second but since he really can’t sleep he know he have to do this.
“Jaejae hyung? Are you sleeping?” Yoochun slowly whispered to Jaejoong ears.
“No...why Chun?” Jaejoong turned to look at him. He actually can’t sleep too. his mind still process everything that happened that day.
“Hm....How’s your relationship with Yunho hyung just now?” Yoochun move to sit on Jaejoong bed. He smile slyly while wringgle his eyebrows playfully at him.
“We’re fine...Thank you to the three of you.” Jaejoong smile more like smirked at him. Oh well..the three can’t fool him easily..
“Eh?” Yoochun smile nervously...he’s rubbing his back and bite his lower lips.
“I know.....you guys.....locked us? right?” Jaejoong asked while sit on the bed. He folded his arms and looked at Yoochun.
“How...How... did you know?” Yoochun asked nervously.
“Mother instinct?” Jaejoong answered with sly smile on his face. Yoochun burst with laughed while Jaejoong swing the pillow on his face playfully.
“Very funny hyung!!!” Yoochun wiped the single tear on his eyes before look at his beautiful hyung.
“I should be angry with you guys....but yeah.....i know you guys must have the reason why you guys do it...” Jaejoong sighed and then leaned on the bed headboard. Yoochun looked at him and then shifted closer to him. He followed his hyung by lean beside him.
“Seriously hyung.....how did you know it? we’ve been acting really good that times!” Yoochun pouted, Jaejoong ruffled his head and smirked at him.
“Failed! knowing you guys, even I gone for 5 minutes, you guys will worry like crazy... but then Su was ‘Hold on second...they were still wore clothes?”.....Well...it’s funny you guys didn’t look worried at all but instead worried rather we wore clothes on or not....” Jaejoong chuckled when he remember his donsaeng face that times.
“Ah...that....” Yoochun laughed after Jaejoong mention their silly mistake.

KNOCK KNOCK

Yoochun and Jaejoong looked at the door before looked at each other. Yoochun put his index finger on his lips as signaling Jaejoong to be quiet. Jaejoong nodded agreed with him.

“Chun ah....are you sleep already?” Junsu voice can be heard behind the door. Yoochun smirked while Jaejoong giggling while close his mouth with his palms.
“How can he answer if he already sleep?...Geez” Chang Min answered make Jaejoong and Yoochun laughed even more.
“Shut up!” Junsu glared at the maknae. Yoochun can’t take it anymore when he suddenly laughed loudly.
“Nope....come in....Jaejae hyung still awake too....” Yoochun opened the door for the two. Junsu and Chang Min pratically run and jump to Yoochun bed while looking at Jaejoong who leaned on his headboard bed.
“Jaejae hyung....” Chang Min and Junsu said cutely to their Umma. Jaejoong frowned and tapped his chin while looking at them.
“What? Why are you two whining like that?” Jaejoong pretend to be serious at the two. Yoochun come and sit beside Jaejoong since his bed occupied by the two. He tried not to laughed when he saw the two nervous face.
“Nothing....we just miss you....” Junsu answered cheekily while Chang Min beside him nodded furiously. Jaejoong snorted and arched his eyebrows to the two.
“Seriously Su....i know everything....” Jaejoong folded his arms on his chest while looking at them.
“Know what?” The two looked dumbfounded for second.
“The locked thing?” Jaejoong smirked.
“Ah...that....” Chang Min and Junsu laughed awkwardly while rubbed their back neck.
“See.......Aish..you guys...” Jaejoong only can sighed to the two. Oh well...he don’t have a heart to angry with them especially when he know whatever that they do is must have something to do with his happiness.
“Sorry hyung...we just want you to talk with Yunho hyung again...” Junsu and Chang Min admitted it while looking down on the floor.
“I know...but next time...dont do something like that again.” Jaejoong smiled while ruffled the two hair playfully.
“Yes Umma...” The two said it with happy face...
“YAH!!!” Jaejoong pouted make the three laughed at him.

“Wait. Where’s Yun?” Jaejoong knitted his eyebrow after realize their leader ‘missing’ presence.
“He’s in balcony area...smoking....” Junsu answered with sighed. Chang Min’s frowning at him but he didn’t say anything.
“Smoking? He’s smoking again?” Jaejoong widen his eyes. As fas as he know, Yunho already quit smoking long times ago.
“Well hyung..you know it’s only happened if he depressed.” Junsu continue while scratching his not so itchy head. Chang Min and Yoochun eyeing him with suspicious look but not for Jaejoong who look confused that time.
“You should talked to him hyung.” Yoochun patted his shoulder and smile warmly as encourage him.
“Yeah....he look very sad.” Chang Min added while looking down on the floor.
“Go Jae hyung....we think he need you.” Junsu said while lightly pushed his hyung from the bed.
“Fine......Wait here...and don’t try to eavesdrop our conversation...And....dont make any mess in my bed! or....You guys can starts to making your own breakfast start from tomorrow!” Jaejoong stand up and looking at the three man with serious look on his face. The three nodded furiously felt shiver through their spine when they saw their umma serious face that time.
“Don’t worry hyung I’ll make sure no one will come out from this room and no one will make mess in your bed! You can count on me!!!” Chang Min suddenly stand up as said the words with determaine voice......Yoochun and Junsu gulped....Oh well..no one can mess up with Chang Min favourite breakfast especially if it made by his beloved umma!
“Er....fine.....” Jaejoong smile awkwardly before walked out from the room.

“Min.....” 5 minutes already passed.....Junsu tried to cooed him to followed their brilliant mission...But seem like Chang Min refused and still followed his umma words with unchanged loyalty.
“Nope...i’ll not risk my breakfast tomorrow.....” He stated firmly while guide the door with broom on his hands. The two sighed.....
“I’ll buy your favorite Kimchi Jigae tomorrow.” Yoochun tried to bribe him with his favourite food.....Chang Min his lips and then make thinking pose...
“Er...no....Umma food is my number 1 favourite food...no one can’t changed that!!” Chang Min shakes his head few times while glare at Yoochun.
“Aish!”The two sighed frustratedly after they plan failed again.
“By the way...did Yunho hyung really smoking on the balcony area? Didn’t he sweared before that he’ll not touched that thing again?” Yoochun suddenly curious about Junsu words moments ago. As far as he know, Yunho already stop from smoking few months ago.
“I lied...” Junsu bluntly admitted it with sly smile on his face.
“What???” Yoochun and Chang Min gasped together....Junsu only smirked and winked at them.
“What’s what? Geez...we supposed to give them more times together rite!!” Junsu shrugged his shoulder while said it as the matters of facts tone.....Yoochun smirked and show his thumb up but suddenly Chang Min stand up from the bed and glared at his hyungs.
“YAH!!! You’ll risk my lovely breakfast tomorrow! I need to tell Um.....” Before he managed to walked on the door, Junsu tackled him down and quickly tied his hands with Yoochun necktie on the back.
“Shut up Min...You’re so noisy!” Yoochun smirked while cover his mouth with the tape and then tied the maknae legs so he cant run away to tell their ‘Umma’.....
“Wet mew goow (Let me go)” Chang Min shouted but unfortunetly the two didn’t even understand what he’s talking about....
“There....Now let go Yoochunnie....” Junsu stand up after satisfied with his ‘work’
“Yes Junnie....” Yoochun quickly stand up too and smirked at Chang Min that on the floor
“And baby Min...be a nice boy ne!!!” Junsu tapped Chang Min nose and then laughed evilly...Oh well Yoochun managed to cover his mouth before Appa and Umma heard his so famous laugh......and of course killed them for making their baby brother like ‘that’.....

*****************

“Yun ah?” Jaejoong slowly approached the figure that sit on the balcony areas....He then frowned...He didn’t saw any smoke on Yunho....
“Boo? you still not sleep yet?” Yunho gasped but then he smile widely when he saw the ladder come towards him..
“Er..no...Su said.....” Jaejoong paused a little when he just realize something...
“Su said what?” Yunho frowned at him..startled for moments with the sudden yelps from him.
“Aish...they trick me again!” Jaejoong pouted while slowly sit beside Yunho.
“Uh???” Yunho looked at him with confused face....Jaejoong just laughed with his stupid mistake....He set on his mind from now on ‘do not’ trusted the three easily...
“Nothing....What about you? What are you doing alone here?” Jaejoong looked at him with his questioning face. Yunho smile while looking on the skies....
“Just watching the skies......The star look beautiful isn’t it?” Jaejoong followed Yunho gaze. Yunho is right. The stars really look beautiful and bright that night.
“Yeah.....” Jaejoong nodded lightly and smile to the skies.
“Look cassopiea.......” Yunho pointed to him the the cassopiea shape. Jaejoong chuckled and then nodded....
“Our stars.....” Jaejoong uttered the words and looked at him and then smile at him. Unconsiously Yunho also looked at him..Their eyes meet and locked to each other.....

“Yun ah.....can I ask you something?” Jaejoong suddenly say without breaking their eyes contact.
“Sure....What is it?” Yunho look at him with intense stared. It’s make Jaejoong felt all blood on his face that time.....He don’t know why he felt like his face suddenly become so hot that time....
“Er.....are..you..hm..really sure....that you feeling for me is love?” Jaejoong quickly looked away after asked the question....He need to do this before he make his final decision.
“I never been wrong about that....I love you...I do....” Yunho cupped his face and make him look at his eyes...He want him to see the sincerity on his eyes...
“Er oh.....i......” Jaejoong nodded shyly..
“Sysh...it’s ok.....i understand....Take your time ok....i don’t want to rush you...” Yunho suddenly bring his body closer and hugged him. Jaejoong felt relax on the man arms...He hugged the man back...
“Thank you for your understanding Yun...” Jaejoong whispered the words to him with wide smile on his face.
“Want to play push up games again?” Yunho suddenly asked. Jaejoong laughed while pushed the man slight away from him. Yunho laughed along with him....
“Silly...The three will mistaken us doing ‘that’ again you know.....” Jaejoong purposedly reminds him what happened in the storage room and how their donsaeng including their manager mistaken them for doing ert thing....
“Oh well...speak about the three.....Are they sleeping right now?” Yunho asked curiously...
“Hm....i’m not sure.....Chang Min and Junsu come to my room moments ago.” Jaejoong honestly answered him.
“Eh...why?” Yuho furrowed his eyebrows. This time Jaejoong turned to gulped...He of course don’t want his kids get into the troubles right??
“Er..well..they can’t sleep too...” Jaejoong answered nervously. He just hope Yunho didn’t notice his nervousness on his voice that time...
“Ahh....I thought it’s just me who having problem to sleep tonight.” Yunho chuckle lightly before looked at Jaejoong again...
“Yun ah....” Jaejoong suddenly looked at him with soft eyes.
“Hm?” Yunho was mesmerized with the beautiful eyes...
“Kiss me....” Yunho gasped when he hear Jaejoong request....He look at Jaejoong again as to make sure it’s not some kind of prank from him.....
“You...you serious???” He startled when he saw Jaejoong still has the same expression as before...He even smile at him...
“Please......I want to make sure something.....” Jaejoong caresses his check softly as assure him.
“Are you sure?” Yunho leaned closer his face only centimeters away from him...He stared deeply on the chocolate dark brown eyes......
“Yes....” With the final answered, Yunho closed the gap between them and caught the plump lips with his....

*******************

“KYA...humfffff......” Junsu about to squeirked loudly when he saw the kiss between their so called parent, but luckily Yoochun managed to cover his mouth with his palm to cover the irritating sound.
“Syhhhh...Are you crazy? You want us to get caught?” Yoochun glared at him before retreat his hand back. Junsu smile apologetically at him but then looked at the view again where they parent apparently still kissing each other.
“Wow...i never saw they real kiss before....that in the party thing can’t call real kiss.....This is so sweet.....” Junsu looked at the scene with wide smile on his face.
“Junsu.....” Yoochun sighed while warning him since he sound like fangirling who blabbling without nonstop...
“Oh..it long too...i should bring video camera to record this...” Junsu giggled alone before slapped Yoochun arm lightly.
“Junsu ah...” Yoochun starts feel irritated with Junsu excited moods...
“Oh god...Chang Min will felt regret for not following us tonight...Wait till I tell him about this tomorrow...!!” Junsu laughed this time with cover his mouth afraid it’ll ruins Yunjae perfect moments.
“Junsu.....” Yoochun turned his face to Junsu with annoying face...He already felt enough with what he heard! He need to do something to stop Junsu from continue blabbling alone like crazy man...
“I’ll...humfff....” Without thinking Yoochun leaned forwords and shut him up with his lips. Junsu who startled for few second quickly pushed him away..
“Did...you....just......kiss me???” Junsu asked at Yoochun who still shocked with what he just do....
“Oh my god! This must be Yunjae effects!! Kya!!” Yoochun smacked his head and quickly stand up and walk away from Junsu....Junsu looked at him with wide eyes....He cant believe it! Yoochun just leave him alone after taking his first kiss!
“Yah!!! Where are you going? I kill you retard!!!! How dare you tainted my pure lips! Prepared to dies Park Yoochun” Junsu suddenly run towards startled Yoochun. Seeing the angry man run towards him, Yoochun didn’t have a choice rather than run away and save him self from getting kill by Junsu.

“Uh? isn’t that Su voice?” Jaejoong parted away from Yunho and looked behind them.
“Yeah..i can hear Yoochun voice too...” Yunho also turned behind when he hear loud shrieked like someone’s choked and having hard times to breath.
“What are they doing?” Jaejoong frowned when he saw Junsu chasing Yoochun in the living room and then into the kitchen..
“I don’t know? May be playing???” Yunho answered while knitted his eyebrows together.
“In the middle of the night??.Aish....” Jaejoong shakes his head while looked at the two figures in the living room.
“It’s your job appa Yun..go....decipline them....” Jaejoong looked at Yunho and mention him to do so...
“YAH YOU TWO!!!” Yunho stand up and shouted at the two from the balcony area with his hands on his hip.....Junsu and Yoochun stop immediately from strangle eachother....They look at each other.....They obviously forget their appa and umma exsistent in the balcony area moments ago.....Man, they’re really in trouble!
“Omo!!!!” They gulped and quickly run on the split way with Junsu run hiding in Jaejooong room while Yoochun run hiding in Yunho room.
“Hahahahaha......” Jaejoong laughed loudly watching the two...Yunho just can shakes his head and sighed..
“Umma Jae ya...Let’s go to sleep now.....It’s already late night..” Yunho offered his hands as helping him to stand up.
“Er well....yeah....” Jaejoong shyly take the hand.
“See you tomorrow then...” Yunho smile sweetly while retreat his hand back.
“Yeah...Good night Yun....” Jaejoong nodded and walk quickly towards his room.
“Good night boo...” Yunho move to his own room.

“Eh.....aish......Junsu are you already sleep? Open the door please....” Jaejoong pushed the knob but seem like the door been locked from inside. He knocked few times, but no respond from inside.
“What’s wrong?” Yunho suddenly come towards him while tapped his shoulder softly.
“Seem like they locked the bedroom door...” Jaejoong sighed and pouted alittle.
“Oh well you can sleep at my room then.” Yunho’s grinning happily. Jaejoong without no choice nodded his head while following the leader to his room.
But when Yunho tried to opened the door, he seem having the same problem with Jaejoong while ago. Someone locked the door and of course its absolutely Yoochun since he’s the one hiding inside there.
“Eh? Yah....open the door!!!” Yunho banged the door hardly but still the person inside there too scared to open the door for him.
“Your room too?” Jaejoong smirked....Yunho sighed and scratching his head.
“Should we ask the key from Hyukjae hyung?” Yunho asked while arched his eyebrows. Honestly they didn’t have the spare key. They manager hold the spare key for them since the members always have a habit losing their spare key house.
“No it’s ok....It’s already late. He must be tired too....” Jaejong shrugged his shoulder while move to the sofa in living room
“Look like we have to sleep in the living room tonight....The two will got something from me tomorrow!!” Yunho snorted and grind his teeth together.....Jaejoong sighed...Look like the three will having hard time tomorrow...

*************
TBC

A/n: I reclaimed this account back...^^...so yeah...i'm going to posts new update here and deleted the new one...^^.....