Chapter 27

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“Home sweet home....” Chang Min run to the living room and shouted loudly as soon as Yoochun opened the door for them.
“I missed our home.....” Junsu smile widely .
“Junsu ah...can you help opened boo door bedroom for me?” Yunho looked at Junsu who trailing behind him.
“Sure hyung....” Junsu walked forwords and opened Jaejoong door bedroom for Yunho. Yunho entered Jaejoong room and quickly lay the figure who sleep peacefully in his arms to the bed...Jaejoong was sleep on their van when they were arrived moments. They decide to let him sleep rather to wake him up.
“He look really tired.....” Junsu bend a little while examine the paler face. He then takes the blanket and cover Jaejoong body with it.
“Where’s manager hyung.?” Yunho asked after realize they manager were not with them when they entered the house moment ago.
“He got some food for us...” Yunho nodded a little. He slowly sits beside Jaejoong and caresses the man hair. He was staring at the paler face in front of him until forget Junsu existent in the same room who was bubling alone......
“Hyung you ok?” Junsu tapped Yunho shoulder after realize Yunho was staring ‘their’ umma’ too long and let him talked alone all that time...
“I’m ok....” Yunho smile shyly after realize Junsu has caught him watching Jaejoong.
“Here....” Junsu give a can of coke that YooChun bring to them while the leader was lost in his own world moments ago.
“Thanks Su ah....you guys can take a rest first...let me take care for boo” Junsu nodded without a words. He quickly leaving the room and left the two figure in there. Jaejoong suddenly stirred and opened his eyes slowly. He blinked his eyes few time. He looked at his surrounding for a moment then he smiles. He know the place very well.....his room...
“We are at home now.....” Jaejoong looked at the man beside him and smile sweetly.
“Yes boo...sorry if we were too loud moment ago....” Jaejoong took at time to looked at the leader face. The tiredness was written all over his face.
“It’s ok Yun...you should take a rest too....” He stated while cupped the man face.
“Boo...i’m worried about you....i can’t sleep or take a rest knowing that you sick alone in this room.” Yunho hold Jaejoong both hands in his cheek and smile at him..

“But....”
“No more but boo.......”
“Thanks Yun.....”
“Don’t mention it boo.....you need it....”
“You always the one who take care of me when I’m sick....” Jaejoong pouted cutely....last time when he was sick, Yunho also the one who take care of him.
“And you always take care of us eventhough you are sick or not sick boo.... Am I right? always worried about us...either we eat or not......cooked for us....clean for us....You do a lot for us boo....Let we do it this for you this time.” Yunho patted his head and pinch his nose lightly.
“I...” Yunho put his index finger n Jaejoong lips to prevent him from speak.
“Sysshh boo...just sleep ok? I’ll wake you up to take our dinner together....today it’s been along day...i bet you are tired and hungry rite now.”
“I’m not hungry...but yes I’m tired....” Jaejoong sighed. He know that’s no point to arguing with Yunho especially when he turned to ‘protective Appa’ mode.
“Then sleep.....i’ll be back latter to check you up ok?” Jaejoong nodded while hugged his pillow on his chest.
“Tell them I’m ok....don’t have to worried about me....” Jaejoong said while closed his eyes.
“I will boo......” Yunho smile looking at cute Jaejoong in front of him. He leaned forewords and kissed Jaejoong forehead. Jaejoong eyes snapped open immedaietely. He was starled with the kissed...Yunho never show that ‘kind’ affection to him before..
“Yun ah....” Jaejoong big eyes stare at the man who smile sweetly in front of him....He sure he ‘saw’ something different in the man eyes just now...Should he asked what the kissed mean?
“Hm?” Yunho turned to Jaejoong and waited for him to say something...He know Jaejoong want to asked something to him...
“Thank you......” Jaejoong finally decide to ask him latter....
“Sleep.....” Yunho smile dissapointedly.........He swear if Jaejoong asked him that time, he will confess his love to him....But seem’s Jaejoong didn’t care about the kissed at all...it was what Yunho thought.....

meanwhile in the iving room....

The three man lay on the sofa while holding their stomach. Junsu’s groan when he heards the sound again. He immediaetely looked at Chang Min with annoyance face. Unfortunetely it’s not only him who got disturb with the sound...Yoochun also have the same problem with him.
“Chang min....” Yoochun and Junsu said together while looking at him.
“What??” Chang Min gulp and smile nervously. He can sense dangerous aura floating around him just now.
“Cant you stop doing that?” Junsu looked at him with fierced eyes.
“Doing what?” Chang Min asked with his innocent face.
“Make you stomach stop from growl!” Junsu and Yoochun stated it together while glaring at him.
“Eh?......It’s not my fault! It’s growls it self....i didn’t asked it...bad..bad..stomach!” Chang Min patted his stomach and snorted at his two hyung.
“Aish......go find something to eat in the kitchen...” Yoochun pointed to the kitchen to him.
“Yoochun hyung.....the fridge was empty before we left it four month ago....” Chang Min pouted.
“Where is manger hyung? Min stomach growl totured me a lot!” Yoochun hissed after been torture by Chang Min stomach sound for almost two hour now....They cant sleep at all because of the annoying sound....
“I’m hungry....” Chang whinning at his two hyung who pretend to didn’t heard him. He whining again until he got his two hyung attention.
“We know Min....you stomach alredy told us that!...” Junsu shake his head.....Yoochun doing the same too. They really-really felt irritated that times...
“I’m worried about Jae hyung....” Yoochun suddenly said while looking at Jaejoong room.
“Me too....” Junsu sighed.
“Me three....” Chang Min say while patted his stomach. Junsu and Yoochun smirked.
“You only worry about you stomach!” Yoochun sneered at him make Junsu laughed loudly on the floor.
“YAH!” Chang Min looked at them with pouted face.
“What are you huys doing?” Yunho voice makes them stop from bickering to each other.
“er Yunho hyung? Nothing....we just talked about random thing.” Junsu smile sheepishly.
“What the noisy sound that I heard just now?” Yunho frowned when he heard a strange sound around them. Junsu and Yoochun closed they mouth with their palm to hide their laughter.
“er...i’m hungry.....” Chang Min up his hand in the air while point at his stomach that aperently growl again that time.
“Aish...seriously min......you need to learn how to diet!” Yunho shook his head while take a seat beside Junsu.
“How’s Jae hyung?” Yoochun immediaetky asked as soon as Yunho sit on the sofa.
“He’s sleep......He asked me to told you guys don’t need to worry about him” The three nodded. Even with the words, it’s still can’t erase the worry feeling inside their heart.
“Yunho hyung you should take a rest too...” Yoochun examine they leader face.
“I’m alright guys...” He sure looked tired but of course he will not admitted it to them. They know how stubborn their leader is.
“Hyung....please....we afraid you’ll get sick if you don’t have enough rest.....We know Jae hyung worried about you too...please?” Junsu sighed with a concerned face on his face.
“Aish fine.....” He finally defeated when he saw The two also have the same looked as Junsu...
“Here....lay here....” Junsu smile widely. He quickly stand up and give more space to his hyung.
“Thank you Su....”
“Let me watched Jae hyung ok? You guys watched Yunho hyung....” The two nodded. Yoochun stand up and move to Jaejoong room.

2 hour latter......

The main door opened. The figure quickly entered the room.
“Guys.....i’m.....eh?.....sleep?” Their manager shake his head while looking at the three figure sleep on the living room. Yunho was sleep on the sofa, while Junsu and Chang Min sleep on the floor. When Chang min sniff the food smell that floating in the house....his eyes immediaetely popped open.
“FOOD!!!!!!!!!” He shrieked excitedly forget about his two hyungs who still sleep beside him at that times.
“What?? What? Rober?” Yunho who was shocked quickly stand up on the sofa while looking around him with a panicked face.
“Where? where?” Junsu who startled with Yunho voice quickly grab the night stand lamp beside him... Chang Min and His manger hyung hugged each other shocked with the two sudden outburst. Yunho and Junsu who still confused quickly looked at them.
“Er.....it’s food!” Chang Min say nervously while pointed to the packs food that their manager hold. Yunho and Junsu immediaetely understand what really happened.
“Aish min......you almost make us dies in heartache!” Yunho glare at him.
“Sorry hyung deul...i’m starving....” Chang Min pouted and lowers his head on the floor. They manager smile at them and shake his head few times. He quickly put the packs food that he baught on the coffe table in the living room.
“Sorry guys...i have to go to the company first to explain the situation now to them. I got your food after I meet them...see...it’s still hot.....”
“Aish....you should tell us first hyung....Chang min really annoying when he’s hungry!” Junsu hissed alittle while looking at Chang min
“Sorry.....here the food...anyway, I got stew porridge for Jaejoong since he need to eat soft meals....and also.....i already bought kitchen stock for you guys for this week...Ramen, Chiken, fish, vegetable.......i’ll already put it in the kitchen. If you guys have time please arrange it ok?”
“Sure hyung....” Yunho smiled and nodded. They were really thankful to get a nice manager who treated them like his own brother.
“Anyway, I need to go back to my apartment too...Oh right...Management give you guys holiday for tomorrow....They decide to give a break for you guys and especially for Jaejoong who really need this for his recovery.” They manager announce the good news to them. Junsu and Chang Min jump happily after heard the news.
“Really? That’s great!” Yunho smile widely...
“Enjoy your dinner ok? I have to go back. I’ll check you guys again tomorrow. Bye” They manager quickly move to the main door. Yunho followed him from behind.
“Thanks hyung.....”
“No need...it’s my job....you guys is my first priority.”
“We love you hyung......” Junsu and Chang Min shouted from behind while checking their food on the coffe table.
“Er....i think you guys should eat now.....bye...dont stay late night ok?” They manager say for the last time before he wave his hand to the two and run to the lift.
“Yes hyung...bye!” The two wave they hands back event though they manager already few meter away from the door at that times. Yunho closed the door and quickly move back to his two donsaeng
“You guys eat first ok? Let me sent this to boojae first.....” The two nodded quickly to Yunho. He take Jaejoong foods and bring it to the kitchen. He put the porridge on the bowl and prepared a glass of water for him. He then takes the medicine that doctor order to give to Jaejoong with him...He put all the thing on the tray and quickly move to Jaejoong room...

When he entered the room he saw Yoochun was sleeping beside Jaejoong. He put the tray on the table beside the bed.
“Yoochun.....wake up....Aish this sleepy head!” Yunho shake Yoochun body few times but the lad was still sleep soundly..
“Five more minute.......” Yoochun mumble while shifted to other side.
“Come on chun.....You food already wait for you outside...eat first then you can continue your sleep latter.” Yunho have to shake Yoochun hardly. Finally he opened his eyes and looked at him blankly.
“Go outside....eat you food ok?” Yunho repeat his order...
“Fine......” Yoochun stand up from the bed and move slowly to the outside. Yunho waited Yoochun figure disappears from the door then he turned his face to his boo.
“Boojae.......wake up now.....i’ll bring you food and your medicine...” He slowly tapped Jaejoong shoulder. Waking Jaejoong up what are easy job because the lad can wake up with only a simple movement.
“Yun?” Jaejoong rubbed his eyes and strech his arms.
“Yeah..... it’s time for your food and your medicine...” Yunho smile while looked at him. Jaejoong nodded.
“Oh.......i need to go to the bathhroom first.” he slowly rised from his bed and ready to move to the bathroom.
“Ah....ok......Do you need help?” The question makes him stop from his step and looked at Yunho with frowned face..
“I mean...to go to the bathroom?” Yunho scratched his head with a shy smile on his face.
“Oh...no it’s ok...” Jaejoong smiled a little and then continue his step to go to the bathroom.

Few minutes latter Jaejoong come back from the bathroom with fresh face. He smile a little at Yunho. Yunho hand him the food tray as soon as he sit on the bed back.
“Thanks....”
“No problem boo....eat now...it’s still hot....” Yunho smile and looked at him who arranged the food in front him.
“Have you eat Yun?”
“Er....i’ll eat latter after you eat boo....”
“Yun.....let’s eat together....”
“er....” Yunho was startled with Jaejoong sudden requested.
“Here....say ah......” Jaejoong put the full spoon of porridge on his lips.
“Boo.....” Yunho about to object but Jaejoong ignore him while put the spoon more closed to his lips.
“Come on....it’s going to cold if you didn’t eat now...” Yunho slowly parted his lips. Jaejoong smile and quickly feed him.
“It’s delicious...” Yunho looked at him and smile widely.
“really?”
“Go take a test yourself...” Jaejoong scooped another full spoon and quickly taste it.
“It is!” He shrieked happily.

“So sweet....” Junsu, yoochun and Chang Min shrieked together from the door.
“Since when did you guys there?” Yunho was shocked with the three sudden appear.
“Hehehehehe....” The three smirked mischievously at them.
“I hate to see them smirked like that...” Yunho hissed while looking at Jaejoong who just chuckled with his comments.
“eh? Can we joint too?” Chang min asked with hopefull eyes.
“Sure......come here.....” Jaejoong smile while make a gesture with his hands to asked them come in. The three quickly run inside with their own tray on their hands.
“Erk? you guys already there with your food?” Yunho wide his eyes while looking at them.
“Yeah.....we cant eat on the table since you two not there hyung...” Junsu answered with his pouted.
“Spoiled brats” Yunho smirked while teased them a little....
“Who fault it is? You two are the one who always spoiled us!” Yoochun answered while the two quickly give a high five at him.
“I hate to admitted it...but they were right Yun..” Jaejoong chuckled while looking at Yunho who grinning that time.
“See? even Umma agreed with us....” Chang Min says excitedly while winked at Jaejoong.
“Here Yunho hyung....we bring you food too.....” Junsu suddenly give another tray to Yunho. Of course they’ll not forget about their appa.....
“Thanks guys....” Yunho smile widely while looked at s.
“Ah...this is what family felt...” Yoochun stated happily. The others nodded their head agreed with his words.
“Guys make sure no split or mess up food in here ok? I don’t want to sleep with ants, cockroach or rats.....”Jaejoong give them a stern warning.
“Yes...yes...we got it Umma.....” The three answered together. Jaejoong slapped their hand lightly while Yunho just laughed watching childish behavior.

**************
A/n: Sorry for the late update...I’m busy with mmy job interview these day....Aish...so tired......Oh well...anyway...Enjoyed the update k...^_^

Yuri305 – Hi Yuri....glad you show up here too....oh well...i’m on the process doing the final chapter + epilogue chapter for b+g....^_^

yufen – Ah yufen ah.....hehehe..jaejae still ...lol..oh that’s ok...as long as you read it k....i wrote it with hope someone read it....but yeah...as long as there are someone who read it, I’ll continue to update it....^_^

Smu1chan – Yeah..i like swimming...i also play basket ball and netball.....Auww poor you chanchan...but if I was there, I might be laughed too...lol...kidding...oh well that might be true too?-_-!”......Oh...that story you used ‘orcano’ as your nick name isn’t it?

Mi.kie – Hello~~Mi.kie...auww...you’re not late....^_^ minnie the baby...of coz he’s still the kid in they little family..^_^

annne82 – Hi there too ;)...oh well there’s more interesting happened especially when Yunho kissed JJ forehead....but yeah...that was the start of something new between them...how? Next chapter.....;P

Sugar_Pop – I promised you this will be happy ending.....oh well I thinks it’s already to looooong for them to play pull and push game...so yeah....they will confess soon but still with another twist..:P..You have a fic too? sure...why not? can you give me the link?^_^

lizzie – Oh well....Yun already show his true emotion rite now...his possessiveness, his caring side......it’s JJ turned to show his true ‘side’ soon? ^_^.
Hm...i remember reading something about the pregnancy man......i agreed with you Discovery channel provide lots information....^_^

arisakara --
Hi dear^^
Lol....of course I still know you...well..when first time I read you new nick name i thought your forget the last part your names...:P
You said ”Auwww...u make me shy whit you comments” lol...you do it to me too!! ^_^
Yeah...I like to read dong bang’s family scene too...but it’s hard to find this kind of story now........i’m dying to read more ...:(