Chapter 23

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“JAEJOONG” Seunghyun looked at Jaejoong with a wide eyes while Yunho was leaning comfortably on top of him.
“WOW…….you two….” Jaejoong pointed at seunghyun and then to Yunho....
“It’s not what you thinking!! it’s……….” Seunghyun tried to explain but he can’t come with a words that time. He still shocked with what happen too.....
“What happened? erk…why are you two in that awkward position?” Yoochun who just come from the washroom frowned looking at the two people on the floor.
“Ah…that…help me lift Yunho from me please….” Seunghyun groan while tried to push the man off from his body but Yunho didn’t budge at all. He hugged Seunghun tightly,....well in his eyes he saw Seunghyun as Jaejoong.....
“Apparently Yunho and seunghyun kissed with each other.” Jaejoonng answered Yoochun question. He crossing his hand on his chest while looking at the two...
“Ah…sorry…Geez….he’s sleep?” Yoochun smirked. He move towards and help him to stand up. He slowly lay is hyung on the sofa.
“Jaejong….we….i……” seunghyun run towards Jaejoong and tried to explain what really happened between he and Yunho..
“Don’t worry seunghyun ah…..i didn’t think anything it’s just……” Jaejoong smiled. He patted Seunghyun shoulder while walk pass him and move to Yunho sleeping figure.
“Just what? Aish...it’s not funny at all.....” He saw Jaejoong chuckled while Yoochun tried to holds his laughed.
“Just too cute….i never thought you two will kiss each other….” Jaejoong smile slyly at him.
“No…it’s not like that….Yunho was drunk and I tried too holding him…and then he….” Seunghyun widen his eyes. Wiat the second...He was speechless....He thought Jaejoong will angry or frustrated but......Jaejoong was.....SMILE? This isn’t joking right? His eyes didn’t played a trick on him right?
“Hyung stop scaring him….Poor man….” Yoochun burst with his laughed. He patted Jaejoong shoulder while holding his stomach. A tiny tear escaped from his eyes......
“What’s this all about?” Seunghyun was confused.
“Hahaha…I understand Seunghyun ah…..Yunho really-really drunk. He …often do that I mean kiss random people when he drunk……Last time he do it to Hyunjoong who tried to help him to stand up….Hyunjoong didn’t dare to accompany him to the club anymore because of that incident” Jaejoong laughed loudly when he remember what happened to Hyunjoong that day.
“Yeah Seunghyun…..it’s including us the members too…Apparently when he drunk all people around him turned to be Jaejoong hyung….” Yoochun added while grinning at Jaejoong....
“YAH…..” Jaejoong bite his lips while smacked Yoochun hands lightly.
“What? I’m just telling the true here………” Yoochun smirked watching his hyung reaction. He sometimes doubt if Jaejoong was aware about Yunho real affection on him.
“oh….it’s mean he kissed people with the same reason?” Seunghyun frowned while looking at Yoochun waiting for his answer.
“You mean, Jaejoong….Yes of course….He’s the real reason because he can’t get a ki.......” Jaejoong closed Yoochun mouth while pinching his arms...
“You little rascal…..maroon….” Yoochun have to run around the room to save his self from angry Jaejoong but unfortunately Jaejoong was successful holding his arm and pinched his sore cheek.
“Hyung not my cheek please……..AUWWWWWWWWW” Yoochun voice echoed in the room. After few minute tortures Yoochun, Jaejoong finally let him go. Yoochun pouted but Jaejoong just smile slyly at him.
“Come let’s just go home before he wake up…….” Jaejoong move to Yunho and mention Yoochun to help him.

***Bigbang + Minsu side****

“Ah….we’re here….er..but how can we find them in this place?” Jiyong looked and then to Minsu.
“You’re right…” Taeyang nodded agreed with the new problem that they leader stated to them...The rest quickly make a thinking pose while tried to find a good solution to settle the problem.
“er…let me just call Yoochun….” Junsu finally speak while take out his phone and call Yoochun number.

JS: “Hello…Yoochun ah….”
YC: “ha…Su….wait…..”
JS:“Where are you now?”
YC:“behind of you….”
JS:“Uh??”

Junsu quickly turned behind him. Junsu was startled when he saw Jajeoong who holding Yunho on his shoulder with Yoochun helping on the left side looking at him with curious face.

“Su? Chang min what are you guys doing here?” Jajeoong asked while eyeing the two man in front at him suspiciously.
“We..we…we want to have same fun together…with hm bigbang…right chang min?” Junsu quickly patted Chang Min shoulder as give him some message to help him.
“Right hyung….We...planning...hm....having a party!!” Chang Min answered with a stuttered a little.
“Ah...Big bang is here too…what coincidence.......” Jaejoong quickly averted his eyes to the others group who obviously smile nervously too.
“You guys having some fun without me?” Seunghyun asked while knitted his eyebrow together.
“Well…hm..since you having your fun time alone, so why not we the one that you left behind doing the same too? Right guys?” Jiyong answered with a smirked and wink to his other member.
“Right!!!” The three answered together.
“Whatever….” He pouted while the rest laughed at him.

“are you guys come together?” Jaejoong suddenly asked them.
“Yes” Chang min and Junsu answered together.
“No…” Big bang team answered the same time with Minsu answered. They quickly looked at each other.
“Uh???” Jaejoong and Seunghyun look at them confusedly.
“Er…actually yes..we supposed to be having a party together in here but no we come separately. “ Chang Min the genius one quickly answered while the rest nodded their head.
“I see…..well enjoy your guy party need to send this one at home now….” Jaejoong pointed at Yunho who sleep comfortably on his shoulder.
“Let me send you….” Seunghyun offered to help him.
“No it’s ok….Yoochun will come home with us too….” Jaejoong declined politely while smile at Seunghyun.....
“Yeah…don’t worry about that TOP ah….” Yoochun patted Seunghun shoulder while smile warmly at him.
“Er well…..i’m going to join the others then….See you again Sweet..”
“Of course seunghyun…bye….” Jaejoong, Yoochun and Yunho quickly leave them and move to the exit door.

“You guys look close now..hm are you two...” Yoochun take the time to aske Jaejoong about his realtionship with seunghyun when they are moving towards his car.
“No...we’re not lover...we are just friend............” Jaejoong stated firmly while take a glimpse at Yoochun.
“Oh well....” Yoochun let go a relief breath..
“Boojae...........i want a kiss.....” Yuno suddenly speak. The two quickly look at the man that their hold.
“Ah!! He’s awake?” Yoochun asked while move his face a little bit away...He’s afraid Yunho will pinch his cheek again.
“Aish Yun.......stop moving...you’re heavy...” Jaejoong mumbled while holding the man tightly. Apparently Yunho was struggle and tried to get way from the two mans hold.
“Yoochun....i want you cheek....” He was about to pinched Yoochun cheek. Yoochun in the edge almost crying.....luckily Jaejoong voice stop Yunho hands to reach Yoochun cheeked again.
“Yun....”
“Boojae........Boojae with me....” Yunho smile sweetly while quickly hugged him.
“Aish...how can’t I walk with him hugged me tightly like this?” Jajeoong sighed.
“Hm...lets me get the car hyung.....You and Yunho hyung just wait here....” Yoochun give the solution.. Jaejoong nodded. Yoochun quickly run towards his car after get approval from his hyung. Few minutes latter he parked his car beside the two who stood like a statue beside the road.

“Chun ah, do mind if I sit on the back with Yunho?” Jaejoong asked after Yunho didn’t let go his hand from his waist. He was hanging on him like a Koala bear hugging the tree...
“No it’s ok hyung....i’m glad if you can do that so you can control him...i’m afraid he will strip his pants again when we leave him alone....” Yoochun smirked...His Yunho hyung sure show a lot affection when he was drunk....
“Thanks Chun ah....” Jajeoong smile at him and quickly ushered the man in his arms move inside the car. Magically Yunho was hear his order and quickly get in the car.
“No problem hyung......” Yoochun smile while watching the scene Yunho tried to hugged Jaejoong but Jajeoong tried to push him away. He chuckled watching the two on the back side. He quickly started his engine car and drive to their house.
“Chunchun....” Yunho who finally tired being rejected quickly changes his attention to Yoochun.
“Yun!!! Stop disturbing Chun...he’s driving.......”
“Ah umma Jae angry....**hicupp**....Sorry boo....i was too sad...” Yunho lean on Jaejoong shoulder.
“Sad? about what?” Jajeoong looked at him with a curious face.
“You leave me........” Yunho said with a sad tone.
“Uh??? when did I leave you?” Jaejoong looked at him with a smile on his face.
“It’s hurt seeing you...**hiccup**with another....man.....” Jaejoong laughed when he saw Yunho pouted face. Jaejoong didn’t realize it was the true feeling that man feeling in that moment.......
“You start talk nonsense thing again.........” Jaejoong chuckled while caresses the man hair. Yunho suddenly move and hold Jaejoong face. Jaejoong blink his eyes few times....
“Boojae ah...i lo....**uweeeek**” Luckily Jaejoong manage to escape from the unexpected ‘attack’ by Yunho. Yunho’s throw up on the seat while Jajeoong only watch at him with amused face.....
“WARGH!!!!!!!!!!MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!” Yoochun shouted from the front seat.
“Aish...Yun................” Jaejoong just looked at the man helplessly...
“wahahawawaw..............” Yoochun crying while tried to focus on his driving.
“Er...sorry Chun.....” Jaejoong can’t help then felt pity to the car owner...
“Hyung....uhuhu.......it’s ok......” Yoochun slowly wipe his tears....Luckily they were arrive on the basement car park now. Yoochun parked his car. After that he help Jaejoong lift Yunho and bring him to their house.

“He really-really upset ........” Jaejoong said after tuck the man in his bed.
“Yeah....next time if he upset I’ll just locked him in the room.....” yoochun sneered while fix the blanket on Yunho body. Jaejoong chuckled. He know Yoochun his pissed of because the ‘incident’ that happened in his car just moment ago.
“Sorry about the car...do you need my help to clean it?” Jaejoong offered his help to Yoochun.
“It’s ok hyung......i’ll send it to the car wash tomorrow......i just need to clean it a little tonight...”
“Are you sure you don’t want my help Chun ah?”
“It’s really-really ok hyung.....beside you still need to take care your ‘drunken husband’ now....” Yoochun smirked. Jaejoong glare at him....
“Yah!!! Since when he becomes my husband........”
“Oh well...since you two get 3 of us as your child...” Yoochun answered playfully....he then laughed on his own answered.
“Aish chun....you and your teasing skill.....just go now and clean your car...” Jaejoong just shake his head while pushed the man from the room. Yoochun laughed loudly after successfully make his umma felt annoyance with him.

Jaejoong move to the bathroom after Yoochun get out from the room. He takes the small towel wetting it and bring it with him to Yunho bed.
“Aish Yun.....” He gently wiped the towel on Yunho face....After finish clean Yunho face, he opened Yunho shirt and pants before change it to clean one..
“ah....dizzy......” Yunho mumble while holding his head.
“You drink too much.....” Jaejoong sighed while helping him message his head.
“It’s hot in here....” Yunho complaint while tried to opened his shirt. Jajeoong quickly hold his hands to avoid him from taking off his shirt...He then take the air conditioner controller and increase the air conditioner to the high level.
“There felt better??” Jaejoong asked while looking at him...
“.....................”
“Hm...he’s sleep already I guess.........” Jaejoong shrugged. He slowly rise from the bed and about to walk to his bed when suddenly Yunho hold his arms.
“No...stay......dont leave me....”
“Is he having a dream??” Jaejoong sit back while listen to the sleep talked man beside him...
“Don’t leave me jae.........joong....”
“Uh? He’s dream about me.......” Jajeoong frowned...
“Go away TOP...........” Jaejoong wide his eyes....is this about Jealousy???
“So this is what he thinks all this time? This is what he upset about???” Jaejoong smiled...At least he understand a little bit about the mean real feeling...Suddenly Yunho opened his eyes....Jaejonng was shocked. Yunho put his both arms on Jaejoong neck and roughly bring him closer with him....
“Yun...wha...t......humfff.......” Yunho silent him with his kissed. Jaejoong startled but then he started to respond with the kissed....After a long steamy passionate kiss, Yunho finally let him go. Yunho trace Jaejoong lips with his thumb and then he smile...
“Boojae............my boojae...............” After say the words he slump on the bed and immediately fall to sleep back...
“What the...is he dream or something......Aish....” Jaejoong frustrated move to his own bed and slump on it...

***LiTi Club***

“Hu? is this what you calling a party??” Seunghyun looked at s and friend who slumped on the sofa lifelessly. They really exhausted plying they spy games on Seunghun an Jaejoong date...
“erk? are you talking with us?” Jiyong asked with his hoarse voice. Taeyang and Daesung yawn for the tenth time now....
“What happened to you guys? You guys look really exhausted??” Seunghyun frowned...
“Were tired doing some spy games with this two.....” Jiyong smirked while pointed at Junsu and Chang Min..
“Are you bullying us because our hyung is not with us?” Junsu asked playfully while arched his eyebrows to Jiyong. Jiyong just chuckle and lean back on the sofa.
“Can I order potato chips more?” Chang Min asked while continue munching the last potato chip on his hand.
“Aish this monster....” Junsu smacked his head. Chang min glares at him....The others bigbang just shake they head while looking at the two hitting with each other.
“And this one too...what this is call chang min?” Seungri show the menu at Chang Min. Chang Min look at the picture that Seungri show at him.
“Or that marshmallow.....”
“Uh? what happen with Seungri? He never have interested to look at menu catalog before... ” Seunghyun knitted his eyebrows together. The three members of bigbang sighed while looking at Chang Min.
“Ah you notice it too?” Taeyang asked him.
“He’s been possesses by the devil beside him....” Daesung answered him with a sighed.
“Devil?” Seunghyun asked with confused face.
“The monster food......” The four bigband members quickly pointed at Chang Min.
“Yah don’t call me that.....” Chang Min pouted while looking at Junsu who purposely ignore him.
“Uh....Whatever.....” Seunghyun shake his head few time and continue eyeing weird behavior.
“lets go home Min...i’m really-really tired........” Junsu stand up from the sofa. He quickly dragged Chang Min with him but Chang min refuse to move from his sit.
“Wait..wait....lets me finish this potato chip first.......”
“Aish...you and you food.....” Junsu groaned. He sits back and waiting chang min munched the potato chip with a super speed.
“Oh I forget to ask...What happened to Yunho?” Jiyong suddenly asked while turned his face to Seunghyun. The others big bang members including Chang Min and Junsu turned their face to him and waiting for his answered.
“Yunho........” Seunghyun suddenly remember the event that happened in the private room before. He face immedietly turned to red..
“Why are you blushing Seunghyun ah...” Taeyang asked curiously.
“No...no...nothing.....He must be to upset about something.....” He quickly answered them.
“Er yeah...Jaejoong say the same thing too moments ago.....” Junsu nodded.
“he’ll be ok soon......” Chang Min said confidently while smile at Junsu. They definitely know the reason for their hyung sudden upset.
“Yeah...he’s strong man.....” Jiyong agreed with Chang Min words.
“Er....yeah...”The scene suddenly comes on his head again. Seunghyun shake his head few time.
“See,.....you’re blushing again.....it’s not like you at all.....” Taeyang quickly pointed at Seunghyun face.
“no...i’m not blushing.....” He denied it quickly.
“Hm...you’re strange today..........” Jiyong knitted his eyebrow like he suspected something was happened to seunghyun.
“Nothing strange ok!!! im fine...” Seunghyun quickly defend his self.
“You make it look more suspicious....” Taeyang said while leaning on the sofa. Jiyong seungri, and Daasung just chuckle at his reaction. Seunghyun groan...he quickly turned to look another place to hide his blushing face.

“Ah lets go back...my potato chip already ‘clear’...” Chang Min announce happily while stand up from his sit.
“Aish this kids.....” Jiyong chuckle watching Chang Min cute act...
“Lets go......bye guys.....thanks for the good day today.....” Junsu bowed a little, chang min follow him behind.
“Yeah.....hope we can do it again next time.....” Taeyang said excitedly. The others members look at him.
“Uh??.......NO THANKS............” They say it unison while slump on the sofa. Meanwhile Junsu and Chang Min quickly run to the exit door.
“Do what?” Seunghyun asked curiously.
“NOTHING.........” The other decide to seal their lips....Beside, There’s no way they will follow Seunghyun and Jaejoong date again!!! it’s really-really a though job to do.....

*****************
A/n: I’m going to post the second chapter tomorrow...^_^...I tried my best to update two time this week...hehehe..i still fulfill my promised rite?

to vianne: Ah glad you like it......Oh well I tried to imagine it in the real life..Who know it may be can turned to be hot kisses?? lol...me and my imagination....

to lizzie: Yeah...i’m enjoying writing the previous chapter too.....Wow..you count how man time their kiss? Then you got to add one on this chapter....^_^..i’ll tries my best k...recently I lost inspiration when DBSK case was stir up again.....lol..but yeah....i’m back after the depression about that case....

to DBju...when you read this chapter you’ll not believe JJ was so calm about this right? hehehe.....He already used with Yunho.....and he already know his habit...Anyway, enjoy the new update k....

to la_rose: Waaaaaaa...i missed you....Cant help from felt pity with TOP....to many obstacle everytimes he want to confess..-_-!!...You are right, Yoosumin cant always stop Seunghyun conffesion Yunho have too start to create courage in him if he really-really want to be with his boojae....Hehehe...JJ was sure calm with was he saw....but one thing that clear in this chapter, JJ start saw Yunho feeling towards him.....

to arisakaramorita: Hahaha...dont worry, JJ is more understabable in this story...He know Yunho very well including his habit....Damn you right...me too.....i’ll paid to watched the scene in front of me...**grin**

to roze: Ah...surprise? Yes....jaejae take it calmly..hehehe....anyway, enjoy the new update k....

to anne82: Yeah...Jaejae start see Yunho real feeling towards him on this chapter even though he still confuse....hahaha...jaejae sure calm when he saw the scene.....he didn’t need explaination because he already know Yunho habit......

to Mi.kie: Hello Mi.kie......Yunho saw Seunghyun as JJ or more to say he think Seunghyun is JJ....Dont worry JJ take it calmly...
I’m from Malaysia...born on 88, so you can guess how old I’am rite? ^_^

to emerald5: Ah...welcome....i know you familiar reader on my others story....hehehe...anyway enjoy the new update k....

to Smu1chan: Yah chanchan...i was surprised your name show up in here....You read this one too? I thought you only read B+G.....Thanks for the comments chanchan..^_^